Whore Sister

My 13 y/o sister is giving handies to her boyfriend.

How do I fix this harlot?

I'm dead serious.

(pic unrelated)

Attached: bogdaboys.jpg (299x168, 9K)

how about you don't project your virgin insecurities onto her, that'll make the both of you happy.

No, it will not.

Try to get her to give you a hand

Its how many dudes she does it to, not what she does.

Come down on the both of them with the full force of the relevant authorities.

your current options are
>kill your sister
>kill her boyfriend and all future boyfriends
>kill yourself
>Kill your sister and yourself
>kill everyone in here school
>kill the local pastor and frame her boyfriend
>become a neet

Attached: 1524089062019s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

If he's 13 as well its not really much of an issue. I get that a lot of guys here see early sex as evil but I know a lot of girls who were taking cocks left and right at 13 so I see playing with her boyfriend's genitals as reasonable sexual experimentation. I would suggest talking to her in a frank and respectful way about the dangers of pregnancy, STDs, and also how sex doesn't always equal love and she shouldn't move too fast with this stuff. If you think she's actually doing a lot more or will quickly become a whore based on what you've observed then you should definitely have a talk with your parents.

Stomp her right toe whenever its free to be used so she cant hide it with scents. If he was white you wouldnt care but you can tell hes black. Thats where they hide theirs. Also make sure she doesnt have a chance to spray her shit scents on you, its poo, so you can be aware of what else they might be doing and keep her from getting preggo.

>reasonable sexual experimentation
>at 13

No such thing

Beat the shit out of her boyfriend

Just tell your parents you dork

it's not your place to parent her

Was reasonable enough for me and i turned out alright. At least by Jow Forums standards

Well I believe it's fine. BUT! If you want to stop it for some reason unbeknownst to me, I would barge in while it's happening and throw my chopped off dick at them or some shit. Really freak them out so she always thinks you're lurking when she's about to touch cock.

Not only are you on Jow Forums, you're on fucking Jow Forums.
You failed.

Lots of people played the "show me yours ill show you mine" at 4 years old and marrying at 13 was common practice in many cultures. I'm not saying giving handies at 13 is a good thing but it's not a particularly bad thing in and of itself and I think repressing young girls' natural sexuality just makes them dive further into weird and fucked up daddy stuff when theyre older.

I can post the transcript here if you guys want.

go for it

WS:How do we feel
BF:Pretty good pretty good
WS:That's good that's good
WS:How was that for u?
BF:That was great for me
WS: Same
BF:Did you care about the hair
WS:No not at all
WS:I'm.sorry if I was to aggressive
BF:You weren't don't worry I liked it
WS:That's good
WS:I was so turned on
BF:Ik me to
WS:Like you could probably tell lol
WS:I was breathing so hard
BF:Yeah Ik
WS: Haha I'm sorry
BF: That's fine
WS:You were good
BF; Thanks
WS: :)))) did I do alright?
BF: Yeah u were amazing
WS: aww good

poor girl is just doing this for validation

you should get mom to have a talk with her about sexual agency and how to set boundaries

should I tell her what I found first?

you know your mom best

do you think it would be helpful to do so? (I'm assuming mom is close with her daughter, if not, do you know who is?)

this thread is bait.
I've seen it before, but like a really long time ago

ostensibly false.
i was joking a little bit in the original post but this is legitimately happening.

Let her be, I don't see why you, an adult still living with your parents, want to infringe on whatever your sister is doing. Just give her a talk on safe sex and she's good to go. Alot of people are sexually experimental at 13. (I never was, but knew people who were.

Get rid of that convo dude that shit is gross. You bet your ass theres google noise for it too. Just get rid of it.

Fuck off kike. Why don't you go sandbag a libertarian party conference?

pull her pants down in front of the entire school

shut the fuck up mate

Attached: 1521245042918.jpg (249x243, 12K)

You want a whore in a white dress, I want a wife with a thong. Diff'rent stroked foe different folks.

No, I want a wife in a white dress. You want your 400 slaves.

Being this sexual at such a young age might be a sign of deeper issues. Maybe she was molested or is struggling with bullying or some shit idk. Be a good brother and talk to her without judging. Don't berate her for being a whore online. She's your sister for god's sake. Take care of her.

Attached: 1497638881859.jpg (480x490, 36K)

Tell ur parents about it and say that you're concerned. Done.

Ask her to show you her skills.

Fucking loser not taking atvantagge of a golden op nigga fuck out here

congratulate the guy and say you wish it was you. it should freak him out enough that he won’t come back

this.
at 13 parents are the proper authorities. Where the fuck is she even doing this? 13 year old don't have cars and should be in school! ...I feel old after saying that, but seriously, I don't get how some of the people in this thread think this is ok. I don't know if I would call her a harlot, it's just at 13 I don't think you know what you're doing/aren't thinking of consequences/aren't emotionally stable enough for that yet

actually, no.

this is exactly what I'm talking about

These

It's not just her that's the problem, it's her boyfriend, too. She let him talk her into it, probably.

Update:

They actually smashed.

NANI!?

Talk about hands-off "let em go" parenting.

Attached: yakuza.png (645x702, 1.73M)

if real, you're posting your sister's private sex convos online lol. It's you who needs help, not her.
What a bro.

How old is the dude?

you guys are retarded. not for supposedly having these values, but for pretending to be surprised at mundane shit. you truly sound like my grandmother times 20, except she's not a dumbass.

Choke on a cock.

Could you make that list smaller and with categories of importance?.