Friend in front of me has her eyes closed. She told me I can't make her open her eyes without touching her...

Friend in front of me has her eyes closed. She told me I can't make her open her eyes without touching her. I get 20$ and a kiss if I succeed. She's been eyes closed for an hour now, if she gets to three hours I lose.

What kind of trickery can I use to win that challenge without cheating?

Attached: 34945137-closeup-image-of-woman-closed-eyes-with-beautiful-bright-makeup-makeup-with-eyeliner-and-fa (1300x866, 132K)

Pepper spray

Play really fucking loud sounds in her ears

Like near deafening volumes

But this is bait, so nothing I say matters

Stay real quiet for a while , then set an air horn off behind her

You kiss her

Light something on fire

just act like you aren't there and then 20 minutes or so before the 3 hours are up tell her the 3 hours are up and she can open her eyes because with her eyes closed she cant tell what time it is. If she falls for it she opens her eyes before it's actually been 3 hours. If she doesn't fall for it just turn all clocks backwards for how much time you need

she also might open her eyes to check if you're still there after sitting in silence for so long so win win either way

also bait

Waterboard her

>she wants to rewards you with a kiss
Obviously she likes you and wants to kiss you user.
Just kiss her anyways and say "haha I lost"
Forget about the $20.

>forget the $20
Yeah nice try goy. Clearly bait for OP

Attached: 1508602316524.jpg (600x600, 18K)

stay really silent then clap your hands really close to her face

blow your load on her face

It's a test to see how playful you are with her. She already offered to kiss you if you won. You really gonna make her pay you too?

Blow air up your own nose in front of her without getting it into her nose or even on her face

This you fuckwit.

make your phone vibrate or something, tell her she got a text that says her mom died

do this but if you love 20 bucks more then her, pee on her leg like a dog

Flash your dick
This is your chance

Spiderflag my nan

Unlock your belt right in front of her face

>tell her to open mouth really wide
>stand really close to her
>unzip pants
too easy