Got no life, so why not put this here

got no life, so why not put this here

ask femanon thread, anything goes

Attached: 1522538326422.jpg (480x597, 20K)

how do you like to play with your tits and nipples?

Who is more attractive and why: David Gandy - Simon Nessman - Francisco Lachowski - Jordan Barrett.

Thank you for doing this.

HOW DO I EAT PUSSY

>got no life
Can you meet people at school/at work?
Are you a NEET?
Do you have any hobbies that get you out of the house?

yeah
no im not
i love to bike in my free time
pinching and just rubbing with lube/spit
no prob, and i'm choosing based on who's the most fuckable
going with franciso, got a pretty boy face and just looks the best in comparison to the others
lick clit
stick finger in puss puss
do it really really fast
stick tongue in puss puss
rub clit
repeat until she comes

>going with franciso
My sister did too. Who would be nr2?

sorry, but what does nr2 mean?

>lick clit
>stick finger in puss puss
>do it really really fast
larping r9kposter detected

Like the second most handsome guy on that list.

>ask femanon thread
attention whoring this fast in the thread

going with nessman

What are your primary hobbies, aside from biking?

How do I get a kid in my D&D group to realize I do not like him romantically?

I mean, it's working so far. The fact that I've actually followed those instructions and got a girl to cum means that it's not some beta virgin projecting.

OP, what do you feel women are attracted to more on a man's body?

i like to draw and bake if i’ve got the rigt supplies to
tell him that, idiot
most women like a guy’s height

>most women like a guy’s height

Why is that?

I have told him

have you ever been cheated on?

asked this in another thread and got no replies, so here it goes.

State age and profession if possible to contextualize your answer.

would you consider dating a man from a lower social class than yours?
for example, dating someone that makes less money than you or hasn't as much academic achievements as you do?

I really want to tell this girl I like I like her and I think she likes me too what’s the best way to go across this?

Alright, I'll take the blame and ask this; how much does dick size REALLY matter? Is Bigger Better, if only for the psychological factor? Does actual sex matter more than cock size? Girth over Length? Can worldwide average (let's say around 5.5"x5"; that's what it is I think) truly be enjoyable, or is it an Asian meme and you need at least 7"x6" to even be barely noticeable?

Be ruder and meaner. Some people refuse to accept or just fool themselves into not understanding "soft" answers.
If it comes down to telling him to fuck off, just do it. Value yourself more than you value not offending other people. Too many girls these days are taught not to do that and are afraid to turn people down too hard because they fear they'll come off like a bitch.

I think this is what I needed to hear, op, thank you.

girls that are losers turn me on, sorta random but whatever.

How do I put women in the friend zone?
Every woman that im friendly towards thinks im hitting on her, when i just try to make the work place a pleasant place to be. Please help.

Attached: E62CE707-F7E0-4D1B-9414-DF8B2E745554.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Be blunt and extremely obvious. Basically you have to take the risk that you’ve been trying to avoid.

>insecure people
/thread

Serious question here.

After a "break" and a girl has sex with a new crush and it doesn't work out like they imagined why do girls go back to their bf's? Do they truly have no shame? Were they really that confused they take a "break" from a long term relationship for a guy they barely know? Or is it they got the hots for a guy and wanted to fuck him but keep their relationship in the end?

Okey so I go on a date with a girl (girl A), she tells me shes usually date guys 10 years older then me, , how shes not into young guys (we are same age) how shes so tired of guys only playing around, at the end of the date she says we are to different, she invites me out with her friends some time later (and a girl we work with, girl B) we have a nice time after a while she says me and the other girl she invited out would go so well together, text me later and asks why I dont like girl B and how perfect we are for eachother (we arent that girl is so booring and we have practically nothing in common) Girl A invited me to go out with her and another of her friends for drinks that after I said I was not interested in girl B very same night but I was busy

Anyways I kinda like girl A shes easy to talk we have fun together, I can make her laugh and I know she find me attractive, and damn shes sexy, anyways it makes me wonder if this whole thing was just an attempt for her to try and set me and girl B up, because mabey she does not want me chasing after her, she complains to me how guys are always texting her and how shes tired of it,

I know she gets some action and shes even seeing a guy who is dating another girl, she constantly asks me why a guy would cheat on his gf and how guys can be so horny that they even have to go and get some on the side when they have a girlfriend at home, she tells me how shes thinking of breaking it of with this guy, anyways in confused what shes after, she does seam to like me but shes fucking hard to read

What do you guys think, should I aks her if she tried to set me and girl B up? should I just be upfront and say I want to date her, should I ask her what shes after and if shes interested in me?

Pls halp personal blogg