When Fucking Stacey

Is the pull-out method actually effective?

Attached: 1520834898364.jpg (219x219, 9K)

fuck no. wrap it

I believe a pack of condoms is cheaper than child support

never not condom

Fell for the pull out meme. It's doesn't work. Condoms are cheap and their no minimum age to buy em.

crazy christfags in the southern US lie to kids in school sex ed classes and tell them that condoms don't work, because they believe birth control is a sin or want teenagers to get pregnant or something
unfortunately the kids don't know any better and often end up believing them. teen pregnancy is way higher in states that do that

OP, don't believe the crazy evangelicals. use a condom

Damn this thread has good points, I've been with my girl for 2 years and pulled out every time and it's worked but maybe i'm on this ice.

>crazy christfags in the southern US lie to kids in school sex ed classes and tell them that condoms don't work,
they'd rather kids just don't have sex outside of marriage but ok stay mad

But the techniques they use just lead to more pregnant teenagers and no less sex outside of marriage
And in any case "don't fuck or jesus hates you" should be a lesson they're taught at home or in Church, not in their public school's health class.

>they'd rather kids just don't have sex outside of marriage but ok stay mad
>It's okay to tell white lies.
>It's okay to do bad things if it's justified.

The pull-out is 100% effective if you pull out a good 10 seconds before actually you have to cum. Otherwise you end up pulling out after you've shot the first spurt.

But you should wear a condom if it's a girl you don't know because you have no idea if she's got an STD.

Also: Pee after you cum. Flushes out bacteria to prevent a UTI, and flushes out leftover cum so she doesn't get pregnant if a round two happens.

not a lie, read the bible, that's what evangelicals believe. or any true Christian. Muslims believe muhammed is a prophet, and hindus are polytheists. Of course they are gonna preach to people who believe the same thing.

This is horrible advice. During sex you’re not going to be able to accurately gauge when exactly ten-seconds-before-nut is. No one can time that.

OP BUY CONDOMS

Been doing it for years with my girlfriend.

It's like 30% effective

So not really

Even your precum can have sperm cells which is what makes it unreliable

>Even your precum can have sperm cells
Only if you haven't peed after ejaculating the first time.

Maybe you're infertile.
Maybe you're lucky.

>Maybe you're lucky.
>Feel like I'm about to cum
>Durrrr should I keep going or pull out
It's that simple.

Yea because you know your own dick, retard. You just tried to sell your own personal tactic to someone who isn’t you. You’re gonna get your girlfriend pregnant one of these days by doing this dumb shit

>Feel like I'm about to cum
>Durrrr should I keep going or pull out
But go ahead and keep mythologizing the pull-out as some ne'er do well thing.

High chances of you being infertile.
You heard it here first.

>cum only leaves my dick when I feel the orgasm, everything else is kept inside by my telekinesis because I am just that fucking enlightened
You’re infertile. Or your sperm count is low. Or your bitch is useless. Take your pick

I'm not whoever that user is.
>cum only leaves my dick when I feel the orgasm
Yes. That is verifiable. The only reason this wouldn't be true is if you somehow gained that telekinesis shit you mentioned. Spermatozoa do not leave your penis unless you have leftovers from a previous ejaculation in which you haven't peed, or you orgasm. That's it.

>It's that simple.
it's not that simple, idiot.
go learn some science.

By all means tell me how I'm wrong. Or just take it from a nursing student.

Attached: we4optjk.png (1292x141, 10K)