I'm banned

Hey /b/rothers, I need help, I can't post from my pc, because I'm banned from all boards. I posted some pics of my gf, some user implied she was under 18 and now I don't know what to do, I posted the pics on April and her 18th birthday was on early March, this is unfair, there is no proof, I'm not guilty.
I tried to defend myself, but english is not my first language and it's hard to explain myself and the admin did nothing.
HELP.

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

You aren't very smart are you

Sorry, I posted this on /b/ then copipasted here.

I want to have hot steaming sex with Marge Simpson, I'll look like the cookie monster from eating Marge's pussy and ass. Homer does not need to know and Marge won't tell because i know that she is actually a freak. I'm gonna go baby Bart Simpson on her tits because I'll be treating those tits like actual jugs of milk. I will look like that kid who ate mud because I know that she doesn't clean that sweet yellow ass of hers. The bed will be soaked in sweat and pussy juice from our passionate fucking, the bedroom will look like she was attacked by an animal which actually won't be to far from the truth. The smell of cum, pussy-juice and sweat will stay in the room for weeks. She won't be able to walk properly for three whole days, just imagining this is making me so fucking horny right now like holy shit. I can see marge sitting on my face while moaning the classic sound she makes when she is angry. Her moans will be heard all over Evergreen Terrace and Ned will have to cover the ears of his children from the unholy noises. We can try to choke her with that blue hair of hers, when I feel her shivering because of the intensity of her orgasm both of us will know it was worth it. She will scream in pain when I penetrate that pussy but that won't stop me from going harder and harder until she is filled to the brim. I will expand her anal cavity as if my cock was one of those torture tools. No amount of lube(not that she will use any anyways) will make this experience painless for her but I know that it is what she want's because when I blast that ass like a naval cannon she will turn around and beg for more. I'll fuck her till every hole in her body is filled with my seed. Her face will look like the Joker in The Dark Knight after I'm done . Come to think of it those sweaty thighs can rub my claymore. Our session will be so violent that we will have to keep a doctor on speed dial just for safety. So in conclusion I would have sex with Marge.

I just need help, ok?

Fuck off faggot.

Why can't anyone help me?

This is some top quality bait, good job

Sadly, it's not

Lmao now youre trying too hard

Attached: 20180423_021542.jpg (1575x1646, 2.46M)

Well then message the mods, asshole

Isn't this essentially ban evading

I'already did that, they did nothing, now I'll have to wait 30 days to try again.

Unplug your router and you'll get a new IP. If you use a free VPN that lets you have only one server, then get another VPN

hah look at me guys I fell for the bait wow woo hoo OP you must be living the dream

Well then youre fucked, find a new hobby other than shitposting for a month or just kill yourself.

Idk, it's unfair, I was banned without any proofs and only because some user implied my gf was under 18, wich she wasn't

Thank you, I'll do it tomorrow

I absolutely know how to dodge ban but but fuckk it!
You deserve this you fuckin scum.

I don't deserve this, why won't you help an user in need?

Because go fuck yourself faggotini

:(

I couldn't get any of what you said, that's what you get from being here, on an English image board seriously WTF go back to Mexico or whatever shithole country you are from. Admins got the job done

Let's explain this simply, so even OP can understand. The relevant factor is not how old she was when you posted the pics, but how old she was when you took them. A picture of an underage girl will remain a picture of an underage girl when the real woman is old and gray.