Advice on a guy

So first off I'm a girl. I am single, and well... Outside of my work, I am incredibly shy.

My one male coworker is trying very hard to match make me with another male coworker, who is basically a manager in a different section of my job.

He is damn sexy. I can't even lie. But... I worry about a few things.

1-Rejection. It fucking sucks, but I'm worried if he rejected me I'd feel awkward at work. And I adore my job.
2-The whole "don't shit where you eat"... It's a saying for a reason
3-Like I said, I'm shy. I'm not one to go after a guy. I get nervous and stuttery.

But my coworker keeps telling me he has his shit together and we'd make a great couple and so on. He went on about him so much it was almost comical at how hard he was trying.

But I digress. Should I go for it? Should I not?

I'm honestly quite lonely outside of work, and am not very social. I don't go out much, I don't do much. I don't have many friends in the state I live in. (Not from the area)

I honestly don't even know how to date. All my long term relationships started off as LDR, met over the internet types.

-sighs-

I dunno what to do or even think. :/

Attached: Capture+_2016-11-14-10-29-53.png (1440x2392, 2.5M)

no, your best option is suicide.

That's a pretty shitty attempt at making me feel bad and trolling. Gotta go and level up troll. Your persuasion isn't high enough.

ayyy fellow ovary owner here!
I think you should try find out what hes like yourself.. Do a little cheeky stalking on facebook or any other social media!

You never know, the guy trying to get you two together might not really know him that well. (Could be abusive, manipulative etc)

Attached: 10mm_pistol_(Gamebryo).png (1750x1100, 1.37M)

I mean I interact with him a lot. I'm a server but he is manager of the golf side of the clubhouse but he often works with us.

He is really chill and sweet and has his shit seriously together. Has a great sense of humor similar to mine, and has been single for a long time cause he wanted time to find himself. He made a nickname for me that only he calls me. (Too fucking adorable lol) and my coworker and him are super good friends outside of work actually.

I tried. He doesn't have any form of social media :/

Be careful with the advice you will get here and don't expose yourself to this guy too much without knowing what he is really on about.
I am a man and as such I assure you there are no shining knights.

Trust me, I know that. I'm very guarded honestly. I have had my heart shattered too many times, and have been in far too many abusive relationships. It's why I'm as shy as I am.

just talk with him and flirt, if hes any resemblence of a man hes going to know whats up and act accordingly

Well pretty much this

I... I don't know how to flirt. Like seriously. No idea how to.

Screams all kinds of red flags.

Dont force this kind of thing.

Ps, the guy trying to hook you up is into you. Grab him by his cock.

This is shit advice. Would have worker in the 50s, shit is different. Most men dont feel like being caught up in the me too movement.

Lol nah he ain't. I'm not his type at all, plus we have a very joke work/friendship.

He is into string bean blondes who have big tits with no tattoos. I'm all hips and ass, slender, and tatted and pierced. Not his type at all. So I know it's not that.

The me too movement?

I don't think too much of being hooked up by other people. Would you ever have considered approaching the guy otherwise? Developed interest by yourself? If the answer is no, this whole thing might be a bad idea.
And yeah, work stuff might not be the best idea, though it depends. Like, do you have to work with the guy? I guess you do. This could compromise your job situation if things go haywire.

> But my coworker keeps telling me he has his shit together and we'd make a great couple and so on.
How well do you know that coworker, and more importantly, how well does he know you? Would you consider him a friend?
> He went on about him so much it was almost comical at how hard he was trying.
Is there a chance the guy who you're being hooked up with told him to say these things?

> I'm honestly quite lonely outside of work, and am not very social. I don't go out much, I don't do much. I don't have many friends in the state I live in.
> I honestly don't even know how to date. All my long term relationships started off as LDR, met over the internet types.
> I... I don't know how to flirt. Like seriously. No idea how to.
Does he know all of these things? Like, does he know you're not that social etc.?

Since you say that you are not good with that stuff: Is it possible that he has already made advances that you did not notice?

When he inevitably rejects you maybe it will motivate you to not be such a shut in loser and get your own shit together instead of relying on him to have his together you do nothing bitch.

-sighs-

How am I a loser? I have my shit together. I have my own place, a great paying job and hobbies. I just don't enjoy going out, because I dislike people. My job is so demanding along the lines of being social, I don't wanna be. I'd rather curl up and read a book then go and blow money on drinking.

Then what are you so fucking worried about? Ask him out and get it over with. Fuck. This is seriously not complicated.

He does know that. We've chatted about it. Both of us are kinda homebound curl up and read people. He is a bit more social than me, but my job requires me to be more social than his does.

That's a possibility. I'm a bit oblivious to that kind of stuff honestly. Flirting is not my strong suit.

Yeah I would have. I've kinda made eyes at him before, but I've never made any advances because of the shyness.

I know that coworker pretty well. And he knows me pretty damn well too. I'd consider him a friend yeah.

I mean maybe? I did mention it in passing he was trying to play matchmaker and he chuckled and seemed embarrassed, though there could be various reasons on why he'd be embarrassed.

I dunno if I wanna take the risk of starting something with someone I work with. Especially since he is technically a manager

Plus, I'm not the kind of g

Kind of girl to put myself out there. I stutter and turn red and then wanna crawl into a hole lol.

If you're as secure as you sound then it won't matter if he says no. Also he's not your supervisor or direct teammate.

If you truly want to be "worksafe" have your Matchmaker have an non work get together and ask him out there.

I don't even hate women, i'm not one of those Jow Forums types, but my god if your typing style doesn't come across as a fucking ultimate dumbass woman

Laugh at his stupid jokes, tell about yourself, look at him, do that sexy playing with your hair thing women do

I'm very cautious with girls at work and heard some other guys say they're scared of women at work playing that victim card against them

uhh so why doesnt your friend help you out with him? go out with both of them and just talk to the dude about his life n shit

Don't shit where you eat
I know, I know-- he's cool and all and that
But don't shit where you eat, you have bills to pay and rent to make. You wanna get wet, don't cross the streams at work
E S P E C I A L L Y
if you're a shy girl. Relationships are probably gonna be tougher for you.

They are tougher especially at first.
This is really sound logic and kind of makes sense. I appreciate your candor, no matter how blunt.

Well, guess I shall just stay forever alone.

Not who you are replying to, but you could, you know, sack the fuck up. You don't want to be alone forever, do something about it, and not do something like wait around for something potentially easy like getting set up with a guy at work by another coworker. It isn't going to be easy (I get not wanting to be social after work), but it is what you need to do if you don't want to be forever alone. Basically, I'm saying you have a world of possibilities and you are being so fucking short sighted and lazy by staying in your comfort zone that you are missing out on them.

Honestly just take ya time lass

Attached: bf.png (73x107, 9K)

>ctrl+f
>tits or gtfo
>0 results
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

How well does the guy matching you know the guy? If they are friends you really shouldn't worry about 1. 2 may be a problem later down the line but you can cross that bridge when you get to it. 3 - I doubt you'll have a better shot at him. If you don't want to remain single for the rest of your life you should start somewhere and since you like the guy it seems a naturally good place to start

If guy A is trying so hard to push you together with guy B, it's probably because he's aware that guy B is interested in you. I wouldn't worry too much about rejection

It's hard for me to do that. I've been in two seriously abusive relationships... And we'll it fucked me up badly. I struggle to go out to shop for groceries because I get paranoid. And with reason. I have more scars than I care to admit from those two. And a restraining order on one.

I drown myself in work and my hobbies to distract me from it. You say sack the fuck up, but without being in my shoes you don't understand. Starting something is seriously hard for me, because of my past damage.

Yes not dating co-workers is a thing, but it's also where adults spend most of their time in the company of their peers. Perhaps not ideal, but possibly inevitable

Omg move the fuck on, hakuna matata

If ur so fucking paranoid like a little sqrl just a concealed carry and rest at ease

>-sighs-
>I dunno what to do or even think :/

Holy shit you're autistic.

A girl can always ask a guy out without making it awkward afterwards.
1. It is "normal" to be cryptic about it, so a rejection is not that bad (I mean, it will suck, but you won't get accused of sexual harassment).
2. If a guy shames you for asking you out, he will loose friends and social position.
3. He might say yes.

Some of the rules still apply, eg you can't ask every guy you work with out.

is he tall? asking for science

>I'm a girl

Get out normie. Fake and gay.

In all seriousness, just do it. Suicide that is.

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.png (858x725, 361K)

>D A M A G E D
>G O O D S

Probably about 5'8
Not super tall but omg he is hot as fuck. And actually has a sweet personality to go along with it.

Yeah I am. I won't lie. However most people are. Just because I'm damaged doesn't mean I'm not fixable or a person who deserves to be alone.

I have no idea how to be cryptic about it lol.

The one time I asked a guy out it ended up with me red as a tomato, stuttering to the point where he couldn't understand, then nearly shouting "WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH ME" then looking mortified and running away lol.

Upside he had texted me back a little later saying I was adorable when nervous.

It's the only time I'm around other adults. I don't go out often and if people approach me I recoil. All other interactions are usually online, or video games. :/