How the fuck do i deal with the fact that im gonna die someday...

how the fuck do i deal with the fact that im gonna die someday? how the fuck do i deal with the fact that the universe will end one day and every thing i have ever or will ever love will be destroyed

Attached: 1520724606282.jpg (587x872, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

existentialcomics.com/comic/226
existentialcomics.com/comic/225
existentialcomics.com/comic/18
existentialcomics.com/comic/174
existentialcomics.com/comic/178
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Realize that it's out of your control and that it's the natural end of everything. Go be a good and virtuous person

wanna die with some self or material worth and you will undoubtedly leave something for the next generation

Not OP, but it's relevent

But is it normal to think about death everyday?
I suddenly see it everywhere now, and it's always on my mind.

It's there when I wake up, it's there when I fall asleep. It's there in-between. Is this normal?

>babbies first existential crisis
How cute. Are you even old enough to post on this site yet? I doubt it.

Memories of you will live on. Thats the true heaven. or rather a haven of you forever stuck in people’s minds. That doesnt mean live up to other’s expectations. No, far from it. Live to those desires so you can make memories as well and reflect and pass on. Thats literally the point of living. Making memories and interpreting for the people around you

The more you ponder and think about death the more it's going to fill your mind.
I would recommend "the number 23, same idea different story.

In order to break the thought cycle you need to fill your mind with more important matters.

Bullshit, memories get warped and distorted.

Go read Meditations

Attached: meditations.jpg (333x499, 38K)

Like what?

Believe that you’ll never die and go onto some magical kingdom when you body stops working. It’s what 90% of the world does and seems to work for them.

thats in their very nature ig. however, sensations and neurotransmitters can make those memories come very much alive. In fact your very own recounted memories are interpretations and “feelings”(from your released neurotransmitters) rather than accurate portrayals.

What makes this different from video and pics posted on social media is that each is framed in such a way for the viewer to interpret it in the same way. While experiences w other people and memories can have variety in the fact that each person can value a distinct part of you or the thig you both experienced. Theres a chance youll both experience the same thongs, but itll be slightly different.

Whay results from your circle of friends are little parts of you and your experiences and their experiences with you to form a person. Theyll probably wont come to fruition unless the topic of yoh comes up, but it lies in wait.

Religion is pretty funny too. talking about rebirth in the literal sense. Seemingly impossible right? You are correct, however, you are also wrong. The internet can be proof of that. Various peoPle all around the glove that have gone through the same amount of memories and turmoil(although varied)that they are more alike than if i were to have a twin.

which brings me to another tangentially related rant. Jow Forums and orher social media sucks. Youve literally found people just like you, and youre trying to live up to their expectations of whats normal wout having met them. The very thought of these people on the internet being ingenuine can easily fly over our head in the desire to fit in. Leave while u still can

sorry for my grammatical errors. literally dont give a fuck desu famalam

This. Good book

I'm not OP either, but this is a concern of mine too.

When I was a lot younger I would only think of death once every year it seemed, maybe between a few years even. The older I got the more I would think of it.

I'm now 19 and instead of thinking of it for a few moments before bed I now think of it constantly. Sometimes even during the day when I'm having fun, I just think "this won't last forever". I can't even sleep at night unless I use meds or distract myself with my phone until I stay up so late I pass out. Sometimes I try using it as motivation, like "I should do this now since this is my only chance" or "I want to be a good person so I know I lived a good life". But then I get scared anyway thinking of everything and everyone I'll miss.

I'm not afraid of getting old btw, I told this fear to a few people and they thought it had something to do with losing looks, but I'd honestly love to live forever even if it meant growing older and older. I'm only scared of the unknown part and have no idea how to get over it.

tl;dr
I think about death constantly, it fills me with anxiety and fear like nothing else. Would therapy help? I know I seem crazy, but besides this fear I really am a pretty average girl.

May I recommend some existential comics which will improve your mood by being funny while confirming all your anxieties and fears:
existentialcomics.com/comic/226
existentialcomics.com/comic/225
existentialcomics.com/comic/18
existentialcomics.com/comic/174
existentialcomics.com/comic/178

Just read them all

>how the fuck do i deal with the fact that the universe will end one day and every thing i have ever or will ever love will be destroyed

A lot of the time I actually take comfort in this. It means that in the cosmic scheme of things, no matter what bullshit happens to me and no matter how badly I fuck up, it really doesn't matter that much. If I'm remembered or not remembered, it's all the same in the end.

look on the slightly satisfying side every person place and thing youve ever hated will be die off as well

You don’t know that. You just assume that. You have no proof to show that’s going to happen. You just assume because of what others say. But it’s never happened before, so why would it just happen someday?

You're living in one of the best times to be a human being. We're at the pinnacle of human creation and pushing it higher and higher. Step outside of yourself and learn to enjoy the ride. The universe is busy regulating the speed of light and other physical anomalies you couldn't even begin to comprehend.

Meditate a bit and teach yourself to see the beauty in day to day life. If you spend every waking moment fearing death, you may as well have died already and it wouldn't make a difference.

My opinion is that, while the reality is objectively nonsensical and pointless, you do not live in the reality, literally, you live in your interpretation of reality; the fact that we only live on our prespective makes to ourself whatever you want all the meaning of the universe, if your life is miserable, you would probably think that to exist is to live in injustice, if your life is exciting, you woudl thing that the reality is full of surprises, and if you are someone calm, you might find so much detail on the reality.

My point is that, while objectively we are nothing, subjectively everything has the potential to make us feel good or bad things, and that the reason to exist is the reason to experiment and interpretation

my main issue with it is the fact that its so inescapable, moreso than death is
the sum of human ingenuity and discovery will be completely destroyed, and theres nothing we can do to escape it
>Meditate a bit and teach yourself to see the beauty in day to day life
i do this a lot lately, i savor the tastes of my favourite foods and look up at the gorgeous sky and feel the rain on my skin, but every so often i am just struck with 'holy shit, none of this will exist someday'

/thread

you're a fag dude

good
conscious life was a mistake