Why are girls on Tinder if they say they don't want to hook up in their bio?

Why are girls on Tinder if they say they don't want to hook up in their bio?

Attached: -qaNBZdk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 7K)

They don't want to sound like sluts and sometimes they want at least 1 date before having sex
But what do I know, I only had 1 tinderdate

>believing women

They will at the drop of a hat if the guy is good looking enough. I've literally only come across maybe five girls who didn't have that in their bio.

How did you overcome the flake outs?

I thought so, I guess the real question is how do you trick them into hooking up lol

It means that don't bother unless you're attractive.

Just bail on that girl and don’t respond. Last time a girl flaked on me she messaged me a week later saying “sorry” and I said “It’s cool, went out with someone else”. She then tried making plans and I told her maybe some other time. She’s been asking me to hangout every other day at this point. Gonna give it another week until I’m “available” to make plans.

They don't want to hook up with YOU

I accepted that it's a numbers game.
I talk to everyone, some of them respond and some don't. The ones that respond sometimes stop replying so I keep a small amount of girls that talk. Then I ask for a number and some give me their number

>it's a numbers game
It literally isn't. There is an experiment on youtube where some guy asked out 1500 (not kidding) women and it didn't matter, he was rejected by all of them.

Damn that's sad

There are probably guys that get a lot of girls and guys that get none. I'm not a handsome guy and I'm 5'4 so I have a lot less chances than any other random dude. In MY case I would call it a numbers game

a few posts above this:
>would you date a girl who knew how to pronounce the word "dick" before she met you? i wouldn't, she's probably a disgusting roastie without her virginity
>females are whores, kill all sluts REEEEE
and then here:
>why are girls who want to have sex lying about it to try to appear less slutty? i don't understand why they would feel any need to do this?
i think it's pretty obvious user
everyone would be happier and getting laid a lot more if we just kicked all the regressive fundie sexhaters (both men and women) out of our society

I got that too. Usually most of them reply even more than 1 word replies. But none even try to keep the convo going at all not even the ones who messaged me first. And I am so annoyed by those chat and friendship only girls. No matter what in the end this is a dating app. Mate selection is a woman dominated area. I an a science guy and accept / respect the dating game. But this friends thing just clutters my matches and wastes my time...

Different reasons;
>they honestly don't want to hook up, and have heard from friends that tinder is "now basically a dating app", or know of couples who met on tinder
>they are open to hooking up but would ideally want the full package, and think it's going to scare guys looking for a relationship off if they don't put a disclaimer that they aren't the hooking up kind
>they are open to hooking up but use the disclaimer as something they can refer to if a guy they don't want is being pushy, so he can't whine about feeling led on because she doesn't put out
>or, very similar, they are a little open to it but don't want the pressure and think the most manwhorish guys will look further if they see a girl saying upfront that she doesn't want hook ups

No ons means: only top best men alpha chads rich whatever other meme words there are.

The simple reason is that they want validation and attention. That is it.

sweet

Gossip.
Or Or attention whoring.

If I swipe right girls that interest me and disable discovery, will they still see me?

Seduce them.
>met with tinder bitch
>we start to make out
>"sorry user I don't want to fuck"
>ok that's fine
>keep making out and and fuck with her tits
>she starts moaning
>"ok I want to fuck now"
Always play it cool, it's super sexy to women

Is paying for Tinder mandatory as a guy or am I just really doing something wrong?

I usually get matches after the girl swipes right not before. I'd say just keep swiping and if you don't get any matches after a couple of days have a friend retake your profile pictures doing outdoor hobbies.

why would anyone accept a date by a guy on camera who you don't even know.