I've been browsing Jow Forums for nearly ten years now and I'm beginning to think that the prejudice culture may be...

I've been browsing Jow Forums for nearly ten years now and I'm beginning to think that the prejudice culture may be having a negative influence on my mind. I have very little pride in my race. I don't get bothered reading the dumb race jokes and slurs used here on a daily basis but perhaps seeing them so often for so long has desensitized me, at least to some extent. I try to find reasons to be proud about my race and culture but I can't. There's a tinge of shame in the back of mind. Do you think Jow Forums could be the cause of this? I still like the website but perhaps I should stop browsing entirely and see if that makes a difference.

Attached: c1a21f6d656571e32dac889062d39a68.jpg (616x900, 54K)

I take it by your picture that you're Latino?

>I try to find reasons to be proud about my race and culture but I can't. There's a tinge of shame in the back of mind. Do you think Jow Forums could be the cause of this?
No. You just sound like a basic bitch. Legitimately who gives a fuck about the color or their own skin or who their great grandparents were? Forge your own future. There's not wrong with appreciating where you came from but any perceived hindrances based on your race or history are only in your mind.

I didn't want to make it about my race specifically so I intentionally omitted that information. I guess my question is really just asking how much do you think one is affected by what they read here on a subconscious level and if it can be reversed by simply discounting lurking.

Maybe you're misunderstanding. I don't think I should be ashamed of my ethnicity. I tried to rationalize but couldn't. This wasn't an issue for me before. It has definitely lowered my self esteem. Obviously this is a psychological issue and I'm starting to believe that Jow Forums has contributed.
>great grandparents
Well I think knowing history in general is pretty useful and eye opening. I know some people look to others like them who have succeeded and take inspiration from it, letting them know that they can succeed too even if they don't believe in themselves. I agree though, I don't think you should just be happy about your skin color if you aren't actually putting that energy into anything.

>my question is really just asking how much do you think one is affected by what they read here

Ten years! Dude, this system is configured for the most shallow, whimsical, and addictive interaction. I've been looking at it on and off for about three days and my impression is that it is a crack house. Run away!

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Which race? It is relevant, isn’t it.

Be less of a pussy bitch

Fuck off, fag.

Attached: 1524504087090.jpg (251x198, 6K)

Nigger

>it is relevant
is it?

Race is shit and Jow Forums mocking it has been taken over by those who believe in racist shit. Be proud of yourself. My asparagus pee smelling, lactose tolerant, no diabetes or heart disease and good intelligence genes make me the superior to the basedfags who are crippled by gluten and cheese. Latino culture? Which one? Mezo or Euro? ( Food for the win! We know how to use sexuality and sensuality!) Black? American ( make yourself from nothing ancestors! Or be the trash?) or Euro or immigrant? White European? (We minority sneaky bastards took over with tech we adopt, adapt and improve, and sneakiness) Arab/ persian? ( Led the world when religion wasn't so important to the culture, but once those backwards MoFo's got in control and education went out of popularity...) Jow Forums models social behavior by inserting a twisted set of mores. That twist becomes the perception of acceptable behavior. People with a weak sense of moral philosophy ( one, you have certain values and you know why you have them and where they come from as a structure, as aside from merely inherited or handed down from on-high) will fall, while the stronger sharpen themselves on the grit.

funny post good read. we're all just walking sacks of shit anyway.

Anybody wanna translate this shit???

I think most people who have been around for 10 years are opposed to the cancer. They think the next generation is stupid, they cry a lot, they can't handle trolls, they aren't very creative with content, they parrot stuff. I mean they were nicknamed the cancer kids, but nobody anticipated that they would be less savvy.

Your problem is probably just getting older. People who get really proud of their culture are usually toxic for whatever reason. Most people get bored with it, in the same way that you can live on a mountain and get really damn bored of that mountain. They visit other culture to have fun.

Attached: derp.jpg (920x613, 163K)

> I try to find reasons to be proud about my race and culture
the true brainfuck all the race remarks on this website did to you is making you think like that. Being proud about anything that isn't an explicit thing you actually performed should be off the table. Doesn't make any sense. Pride itself is a stupid fucking concept. Like, what does it even mean? Furthermore race and culture are nonsensical spooks, and so is the idea that your identity is somehow defined as being distinctly latino or whatever.

Stop browsing and talk with more people IRL who share your race. That's the only way to breakdown generalized biases and prejudices. You'll find a diverse set of individuals within any race if you actually talk to people, and not online user personas.

Every thing your brain sees is subconsciously taken as real; if you hang around Jow Forums a lot, you can't avoid thinking Jews like black cuck.

Not avoidable.

Stick to boards and communities whose level of discourse is better. maybe not quit Jow Forums totally, but stay out of the really toxic boards.

>I'm white and hate myself and other white people

You are here forever.

Also in case you haven't noticed, Jow Forums is filled with latent schizophrenics so of course it leads to a downward socioeconomic spiral.

Damn, she had great tits.

Stop relying on race to be proud. If the majority of your race seems trashy and it really bothers you, then strive to be the outlier, give back to those communities. That's if you really want to improve the view or education of your race.

Never view Jow Forums with any respect, this place is filled with hateful people trying to put down others to make themselves feel better.

Those are some really nice tits

You've found the truth. Sorry.

>Race is only skin deep!
he said, blissfully unaware of all research pointing to the contrary.

On an individual level, this poster is correct. You make your own choices.

>are you affected by [information] on a subconscious level
Yes. Marketing 101. Psychology 101. etc. etc.

The first half of this is true, the second half isn't.
Crabs in a bucket mentality is a real thing, however other generalizations are true as well. Is it sexist to say men are taller than women? No, it's just an observable fact.

More or less.
OP, if you're truly bothered, then fuck it. Nothing you can really do about it. An 80 IQ man can grow a garden just as well as a 120 IQ man, Pay taxes. etc.
Whether or not you should have kids is a different issue, but just living your life? enjoying food? reading good books? Nothing wrong there.
Besides, the funny thing is that if you're aware of your limitations, you're probably already in the top 10% of whatever you are.

EVERY race gets made fun of on Jow Forums

based

yo wtf, same here, what genes you have that makes you have no diabetes or heart disease

So leave you nigger faggot