Can i get some advice on how to get my very own roastie?

Can i get some advice on how to get my very own roastie?

Pic related my gift for said roastie.

Attached: 1521440536915.jpg (230x250, 8K)

I know ur there roasties stop hiding and gib advice

Attached: anger.jpg (236x381, 18K)

Lsat bumb be fore i KILLMYSELF

Attached: cato.png (405x398, 272K)

Just bee urself.....

Thisnisnt good enuff tgis is just an adv meme that means NOTHING

IVE BEEN MYSELF FOR 20 YEARS AND NO ROASTIES WILL EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE ME

Attached: snoopysnoop.jpg (554x405, 59K)

do it

Ill do it believe me, get ke a roastie or ILL DO IT

Attached: PXcv6KV1ZI.jpg (480x480, 41K)

what aspect of the roastie gf do you want?

Uh maybe one whos nice, will make me tendies

When we r watching show and stuff i can rest my head on her bobs or lap

We could go out and do roastie stuff like the park or zoo or something

And at night i would ravage her and make her orgasm at lesst 5 times sometimes less

And finally she has to not be fat , i dont think this is to much to ask from any roastie

Attached: 1523088894861.jpg (604x516, 126K)

just date your mom bro

You could start by not calling women roasties.

>not fat

never mind

I cant she is too far away an that would be gross, sicko

Whats wrong with roastie? They use lots of words for guys around here, its not like i mean anythun bad by it, it is what it is

do NOT call my mom fat. And i mean like super fat, a little chub is ok

Pic related this roasties is tooo fat

Attached: handsoffthegoodsthemladyswithmewiththat99153981.png (500x559, 176K)

Bumping for potential roastie gf

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

First, put on some serious weight, no roastie wants a toothpick. Next, start getting some sick accessories like fedoras, trench coats, and katanas. Try to theme the colors and designs of them, bonus points for dragons, wolves, tigers, and flames. Wear said accessories in public all of the time. Finally hit on every roastie you see with a mix of contempt, lack of self esteem, and white knightery.

>be successful
>be a good person
>don't worship women or their attention
Do these things with marriage in mind and you should be fine. At the end of the day you need a wife, not a girlfriend. Best of luck to you and God bless OP

R u sure this will work, it has never worked for me in the past

But will rhis get me a roastie wife?

Attached: agape.png (311x247, 151K)

bump

Your typing style is extremely repulsive.

shut the fuck up nigga

Oh, it will totally work! You definitely wouldn't want to follow normal advice like look into fashion basics, develop a personal style somewhere near the societal norm, start getting healthier, develop a strong hygiene and personal care regiment, work on bettering your personality flaws, and flirt with women like most guys do. That would be terrible advice to follow. I strongly advise doubling down, and certainly keep calling women roasties! They love that!!

Its the cat picture that makes me want to reply normally even though you're trolling, so I will.
People meet everywhere, randomly to arranged so keep a eye open. Talk to girls on your level but always take a shot, as long as they aren't repulsive and you are interested. You'll know who because you'll be interested in her and she'll be interested in you, its really that simple. Keep talking and see where it goes, you have to get to know each other and see if you get along. If she's not interested or you've changed your mind move on to the next. Its a numbers game so don't waste your time dreaming about someone who isn't interested because it's not going to happens.

See
Being a good person also involves [spoiler]respecting women[/spoiler] so it's best to be mindful of what you're saying around others.
Do you like challenges, OP? The best way to practically start is by befriending your mother or mother figure. If you become best friends with your mom, you will most likely have a direct line in how to be a gentleman and successful soon-to-be husbando

I cnt frans with mom, she made big mistskes

Thatd sounds like too much werk user , cant we just say liek each other n just get comfy at home???? Im an introvert

Thnks i will keep this in mind but i dont lik being alot social....

Ty roadties 4 your help!

Mfw getting adv

Attached: 1512509941905.jpg (640x640, 52K)