My 9-5 makes me want to kill myself

i'll get to sleep forever right?

please god make it stop. make it fucking stop

the therapists will tell me to Stay in my Lane. The doctors will just drug me up because they suck the cock of big pharma. the elders say to suck it up. the milennials say 'me too brah'

make it all stop. this bizarro world is horrible and i never want to wake up ever again

Attached: 9c5z49121jox.png (1234x888, 1M)

Yeah man having to work for a living fucking sucks. you have a few options: suck it up and deal with it, quit and become a bum, or risk it and become self employed.

search for a new job nigger. when I worked in retail I felt that way.

>Oh geeh working is such a draaaag.
Work gives life meaning, if we don't work we become self indulgent and miserable, and no hobby or activity will fill the void.
It's all ingrained in us, it shapes who we are and our social standing.
It's your mindset that needs to change drastically before you do anything stupid like quitting your job and become a neet.

Spoken like a true wagecuck. Suck that jew dick harder slave.

Yes, user...yessss.. keep working. I have plenty of medication to sell you once you succumb to heart disease and hypertension. Don't worry about that vacation, you don't need it. Just a few of my pills and you'll be right as rain.

Thanks OP felt not alone today.

Get into a hobby that you can perform on your time off instead of slouching into your couch and lurking chans/netflix. Use said hobby to gain friends and meet girls from said friends. These things can actually give you something to look forward to instead of 50 years of decay.

Have gf, dog, career and friends. Whats the point? Everyday is an endless drag.

I dont get it. I work 7 to 4 and I feel amazing about it. Hell, I'm posting from the shitter at work right now and I spent pretty much all day from 7:20 to 1:30 playing WarThunder on my laptop. You get out when the suns still up right? Do something with that time and then cook yourself a good dinner. Cashew chicken is easy. After that, spend the last few hours of the evening lightly munching on a tasty snack like chocolate pretzels with a hard cider while playing vidya with good bros over teamspeak. That's what I do.

I know how you feel.
Me, I just take pride in what I do. People notice. Maybe not always, maybe not every thing you do, but they do notice.

You make the rules, you set the standards. Anyone who tries to tell you your life is determined by someone or something else is wrong, and you need to ignore them and focus on the important things.

>I have a job that unironically is so shittily run or so easy that I can spend five hours playing video games

Some of us are busy working so your flabby ass can sit up there and do sweet fuck all for anyone while you ride the benefits of others' hard work
But you know something by all means, encourage a perpetuation of the cycle. It's not like we have a huge fucking issue with dipshits like you being paid actual money to shit and play shitty browser games.

Stay mad that you work for a company that pulls in so little money that you have to actually spend most of your shift working. This place makes money hand over fist, every employee gets tons of time to fuck around.
Then again it's not like Mondays are anything like the rest of the week. Nothing comes in over the weekend so there's jack all to do. Tomorrow will be plenty busy.

Stay mad tho :^)

Shhhh user. He had to justify his live-to-work lifestyle somehow or his fragile mind won't be able to take it. Let him pound his chest like the ape he is. It keeps him productive.

Lmao, wagecuck in complete meltdown mode.

>take pride in what I do
>instantly spergs out when someone else doesn't kill himself daily for mr. Shekelstein

Keep working wagie, meanwhile I'll enjoy my chill job where I can do sweet fuck all.

>does nothing
>gets paid
How does this help anything?
How is this not part of the problem?

Who gives a shit?

Drugs.

>9-5

7-3 master race reporting in

Is it the work load that pisses you off or just the fact that it's a 9-5? Honestly I'd love to have a 9-5 with weekends off, but that seems practically impossible in this city.

You can always try to find another job if it doesn't make you happy, there could be one that's far less stressful and ironically pays higher than the one you got. Definitely finding hobbies to do in your free time helps a lot too. Everyone at work will be gossiping how much they hate each other, and your main focus will just be on improving yourself.

7-3:30 master race reporting in

get a blue collar UNION job. job security, develop actual life skills, make sick money, collect a pension, annuities and lifetime medical insurance. retire when you feel like it

also you won't be a basedboi that has to slobber on the company cock just to get ahead

Well, I feel the same.
It wouldn't be so bad if I had to work 6 hours, but I have to work 9 hours daily.
I simply get mad while waiting till I get to fuck off already.
Well, job itself is alright, but boss is an ass.

The problem are all the people who will gladly throw their life away to work like slaves, either because they're desperate and must support a family, or because they are boring pricks, so they don't mind.
But when there are 5, 9 or 20 of these persons, then this mentality is peer pressured into becoming the norm in the workplace.

I've met both kinds, and they all had this mentality that their life belonged to the place they work, and belittled and were fully willing to backstab anyone who disagreed.

Why would I give a fuck.
Keep slaving away wagie

>part of the problem doesn't care
Crazy. Go roll over and wait for someone more responsible to fix everything, right along with the boomers. Bunch of passive-aggressive pantywaist faggots. I guess change just occurs because of magic fairies, huh?

People like you are the biggest pussies of all. I sincerely hope you are what you eat or you really are just some soft boy sucking the Jew cock so you can ease off the side. Hard work is for suckers, after all.

But what would I expect from part of the problem?

The trick is to always arrive early.
It sucks to get up, but once you are started, you get a day going. And you have a lot more time in the afternoon.

The problem is nobody holds anyone accountable to shit. Nobody in power has been held accountable to anything in the past fifty years except horrifically obvious money embezzlement and hurting girls' feelings (the absolute state of our world). Nobody in power wants to use it to fix the problems; rather, everyone in power wants the status and the ability to sluff responsibility. But when everything gets piled on to a bunch of Jose's at the bottom of the company, it's no surprise that everything churns shitty real quick.
Instead of blaming the guy who put the work on fucking Jose. Who even does that?

The problems are obvious and glaring. The trouble is, the solution is judicious and cruel-- remove the problem. It involves hard work and recovery periods, it involves putting money where mouths are. As far as I've seen, the buck is far quicker passed than it is taken up, so no matter what happens there will always be a convenient excuse-- for now, it's this 'wagecuck' mentality. So you either join part of the problem or suffer the problem.

Magical. What an awesome world.
So this is full circle to OP's problem: why the fuck bother?

what problem? The owners could hand every single employee (hundreds) a check for twenty grand without blinking. That's how much money our company makes. The fact that Mondays are so goddamn dead I can spend all day grinding my AMX-13 makes literally no difference to the bottom line. The owners cate way more about making sure everyone they employ is taken care of than they do that were actually slaving away all day. I mean what would have rather i did all day, sweep my whole department six times? Yeah nah. I'll start worrying when they have to shut down the racing team.

>greatest regrets of the dying: i wish i didn't work so hard
>i wish i spent more time with my family

Attached: 1488982929197.jpg (706x720, 274K)

Lmao, can't believe brainwashed wagies like this really exist

>work gives life meaning
only one (((group))) can truly profit from work

On average I work 45 hours a week at a 3 shift factory. That means I work 24/7 depending on the shift. Now they might even want us to work Christmas.

9-5 is baby play and you even get to sleep late.

Suck it up.

Hell, im the guy who played video games all day and i still average 50+ hours a week.

>That means I work 24/7 depending on the shift. Now they might even want us to work Christmas.
Absolutely disgusting. Cucks like you who are willing to throw their entire lives away just so they can "get ahead" of everyone else are the reason why sane people are in this situation in the first place.
That's alright, though, since you've been brought to justice by your own hand.

Wish i was a free spirit hippie like you user.
Could probably spot you from a mile away in a busy crowd of hardworking people.
>Slave. Translated from your twisted view of the world means: Commitment and responsibility.
When you're outside and you see people driving around in fancy cars, eating at expensive restaurants and go on vacation you mumble silently to yourself: HeHe, wage slaves..

Attached: them wage slaves am i right.jpg (196x257, 6K)

>I see nothing wrong with being bent over like a good wagie and you should be a cuck like me too!

Pathetic

>that meltdown because someone isn't impressed by you slaving away and killing yourself for mr. Shekelstein while trying to fill the empty void in your life with more material possessions

Good wagie.

Not trying to impress anyone, just point out a flawed view of the world.
Money opens doors, materialism or not.
This skewed image of business owners/bosses is not reality. Everyone has to work to earn their wage.
You have a very childlike view of the world.
>That meltdown
If that's what you got from it then good luck to you. May you one day mature into an adult.

Everyone has to work to earn their wage
Pffffft hahahahahahaha

I'm sure those trust fund kiddies inherited their family business and stocks through a ton of hard work on their own.

>all the bootlickers ITT being proud they've spent most of their lives working for something others just inherit for free

Attached: 1522979337838.png (251x305, 88K)

>May you one day mature into an adult.
Point proven.

me too brah

>bootlicker in full denial mode

Lol