My ex-gf and I broke up a little over a month ago after a drunken fight at her house party. After that time...

My ex-gf and I broke up a little over a month ago after a drunken fight at her house party. After that time, for a couple of days I tried to rekindle things to no avail. Then, I blocked her from everywhere, and even blocked our dogs IG, and ceased contact. It's been a month and a couple of weeks, and I decided to only contact her after her exams (which end this week).

My question is, should I reach out to her? Or wait for her to contact me, I've unblocked her (And the dog) about two weeks ago but she still hasn't reached out. Before we broke up, I told her to just focus on her school.

I've been out to clubs and bars since we broke up (i'm usually not into that scene), and none of the girls there do it for me. I've even had a girl come over to my place but it just made me feel like I was cheating on the one I loved. I told that girl to GTFO.

She's the one for me - the one I want to be with forever. I've spent the last month working on myself (my posture, my fitness, my business), but it seems empty without her waiting for me at home when I get there.

Attached: CD260FD4-257D-4C5E-B56A-8D9BE69BF5DE.jpg (513x468, 41K)

>She's the one for me - the one I want to be with forever

while she's thinking

>That drunk fight sure was a good excuse, have been waiting for an opportunity to leave

Good thing you blocked her, and its totally normal to not want to bang other chicks until you get your feelings in check - which can take time. The Jow Forumsice is don't reach out to her, if anything let her reach out to you but be very very wary.

that sucks about bringing a girl back to your place and feeling like youre cheating. if thats how you really feel, id say its worth it to at least give it one more try.
but dont force it.

i’ve unblocked her two weeks ago but she hasn’t reached out,
i should never contact her first i guess?

i know. feelings are stupid...

how can i give it one more chance? we’ve lived together, i can’t have her just move right back in

what should i do from this point

anyone?

am i fucked?

...you blocked her dog?

our dog, from ig

what's the issue?

it's to cease contact between her and I

>I've even had a girl come over to my place but it just made me feel like I was cheating on the one I loved. I told that girl to GTFO.
You're retarded. There is no girl to cheat on because you have no girl, there is no moral high ground here, all you did was make a jackass out of yourself to a potential new girlfriend/fuck buddy. You aren't going to get her back by being a weak little bitch either. Be consistent. I'm sure this chick knows you unblocked her but doesn't care. Doing shit like this shows you have Little self control which is most likely what caused the break up. If you cut contact then cut it for good don't be inconsistent.

reverse b o g g e d

>You're retarded. There is no girl to cheat on because you have no girl, there is no moral high ground here, all you did was make a jackass out of yourself to a potential new girlfriend/fuck buddy. You aren't going to get her back by being a weak little bitch either. Be consistent. I'm sure this chick knows you unblocked her but doesn't care. Doing shit like this shows you have Little self control which is most likely what caused the break up. If you cut contact then cut it for good don't be inconsistent.

I did not literally tell her to GTFO. I told her that I would just drive her home before escalating things. I do have self-control.

>I did not literally tell her to GTFO. I told her that I would just drive her home.
Then you did good, but you are under no obligation to keep this mentality that you are cheating. You aren't in a relationship anymore brother.

>I do have self-control.
A lot of what you wrote shows a lack of self control.
>Drunken fight
>Blocking her and her fucking dog of all things
>Un blocking her
>Wanting her back after a break up
Dude none of this behavior shows sound mind and control. You communicate a lot with your actions and I guarantee she sees that and is turned off.

It was part of going no-contact. That's all.

And I didn't realize how much I loved her until all of this. I haven't spoken to her at all, even amongst blocking her, etc.

I could follow the dog again on instagram, but it wouldn't mean anything at this point.

I walked away, and meant it. I just never realized how dear she was to me, because by the end of it, things were terrible between us.

>I walked away, and meant it. I just never realized how dear she was to me, because by the end of it, things were terrible between us.
Look man, I know what you mean. I get it. But there is nothing here to save, and if you really want to try then quit pussyfooting around playing these tactics and tell her you're tired of this game and want her back.you don't build love by being distant, you build it with closeness.

Ultimately though, she broke up with me.

Everything I read online says to wait for her to reach out, since she did the breaking up.

I don't want any games. I want to eventually marry her. But at the same time, I don't want to screw my chances up by making her think I've just been sitting here waiting for her, because I haven't. I've spent the last month vastly improving myself.

>Ultimately though, she broke up with me.
I figured, why wast your time on a woman that doesn't want you when you could be banging a new hot girl?? Come on man snap the fuck out of it.

>Everything I read online says to wait for her to reach out, since she did the breaking up.
Let me tell you a hard truth my Friend, all that shit you read is garbage. That shit might work if you're in middle School but adults work shit out and don't play games. If you want her tell her. If she doesn't want you then get on with your life and find a new woman that is better suited to your weaknesses and strengths. Think about how shitty this would be if you were married to this woman. do you want to play games like this with your wife? Fuck that.

>throwing this much honor into a girl

Bro you sound young. That girl probably didn't hold you to the same level of respect that you have for her. Most likely she's fucked at least 1-3 Chads in the time you've been apart.

The mistake you made was putting a girl on a pedestal. Your next move is to start spinning plates. Obviously girls you meet at the club aren't going to appear as holy as your GF does in your mind.

The key is don't look for a gf, look for dates. The more dates you line up the better.

I've met hot girls at clubs who I seemed like the opposite of gf material but I gave them a chance by going on a date with them. Half the time I'm really surprised by how much better they present themselves in a normal setting.

At the club everybody looks slutty. Get those girls alone one on one and actually get them to open up to you and you WILL find what you found in your gf.

dont know if this is really good bait or you are really retarded. why are you mentioning the fucking dogs instagram on every post as if it matters. thanks for the laugh

i guess it’s because i love her, and perhaps she loves me to. i guess i’ll msg her this week and find out (if she doesn’t reach out first)

I know you love her but be prepared if she doesn't feel the same. I wish you happiness and good luck my friend.

threads like this piss me off.
>should i reach out to her?
>no its over, save face and move on
>lol im gonna message her

Why post anything at all?

i’m trying to ask, what’s the best thing to do to get her back

anyone?

I've been out to clubs and bars since we broke up, and none of the girls there do it for me. I even had a girl come over to my place but it just made me feel like I was cheating on you, the one I loved. I told that girl to GTFO

You're the one for me - the one I want to be with forever. I've spent the last month working on myself (my posture, my fitness, my business), but it seems empty without you waiting for me at home when I get there.

Fuck man I've been going through a similar thing except it's been 3 months since my breakup. I am finally accepting that its not gonna work out.You gotta accept it too. The previous posters were right, love isn't built on games.

My ex and I, during the conversation where we broke up, decided to meet up after a month of no-contact. 1 week into that she texted me and said she knew she wouldn't be ready to meet up with me but "thank you for respecting our no communication period. Talking makes things harder while we're apart".

During the breakup she was telling me how much she loves me blah blah blah. Dumb broad.

A month ago she blocked me on all social media. Around the same time I saw her profile on tinder.

It's over. Forever. I'll never see her again. No closure no nothing.

OP, if you really want this chick back, I've read everything I could get my hands on. You gotta make it clear that you don't accept her changing the terms of the relationship, that you want her. Then dissappear from her life. Vanish. Block/do whatever you can. Keep building yourself up, etc. Go on dates but if it's too painful, you don't have to.
>she decided she doesn't want you in her life
Make her understand the consequences of losing you completely.

Nothing man. if you reach out she has the power and isnt attracted. Once shes out of the nest, you dont want her back. Rules of nature man, im sorry but you'll ultimately survive

OP, I hope this isn't too late.

Half the people here telling you to give it a shot just aren't listening to what they're saying. Life isn't a fucking movie. You can't just break up after a drunken fight, wait a few months, and hope that the one text you send to them will somehow rekindle a great fire.

You need to give it some time before you even bother. By then, you'll have at least accepted what happened. Focus on yourself. Don't try to fill the void with dumb shit. This isn't fucking high school anymore.

it’s not too late, i’m still listening.

i haven’t reached out to her

last time i spoke to her was over a month ago and i told her i will fight to make things right. then blocked her, haha

any last words?

her exams are over now, she hasnt reached out. I wonder when she will.

Move to a different trailer park and you'll meet some new women there.

what

The clock strikes 12. She hasn't reached out.

She may never, but I guess .. such is life. Such pity. She may be waiting for me to reach out as well.

I now understand deadlock.

Why would you tell her one thing (that you want to work it out) before ceasing communication?

I don't understand this behaviour at all. I think this situation would have been salvageable if either of you (mostly you, since you seem to want her back) pleaded and begged for the relationship to continue. Once it's over, it's pretty much over.

Next time, try to keep the relationship in its mangled state and save it instead.

Because I gave her time & space to finish her exams.

There's really no need to block someone to give them space, if they wanted space she would've blocked you. You could've just had some self control and not messaged her. Blocking someone means you're blaming them.

what’s done is done. how should i proceed from this point?

There's nothing lost in messaging her. If she chooses to reply, then you can think about what to do when that situation comes. If she ignores you, then her decision is pretty concrete.

But again, nothing lost in messaging her, but prospectively there's much lost in doing nothing. Regret feels shit.

>I could follow the dog again on instagram
What the fuck why is this even a thing?

Attached: 1524478271738.png (441x636, 390K)

i don’t know.

i’m stuck now. do i reach out and look weak?

or do i not and give her the impression that i don’t care?

If you actually wanted her back, you wouldn't care about how you 'looked' to her. Suck up your pride, because that will kill all prospective relationships, and ruikn the chance of getting her back

so message her, even this late at night? it’s almost midnight here