How to find your meaning in life?

How to find your meaning in life?

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 148K)

By overcoming my struggles, becoming stronger for it and achieving my goals

thats the fucking joke. there is no inherent meaning to life. some people just have a passion or skill that they can market. just work hard and do something that only makes you want to blow your brains out sometimes and find some hobbies

bump

By finding what entertains me.

How do animals find meaning?

By catching/eating food and giving/receiving nut-bust.
Their entire existence.

I think about suicide almost everyday. There's no point to this madness when you're an ugly mutt like me.

Wrong! There is always food, so much food! Do you have access to the good foods? Then eat them all. Do you not? Then acquire them all so you may eat them.

Food is why I'm fat. Fuck food, I want anime pussy.

Oh, you are very lucky to be fat! That means you have much food! Anime is not real, their pussies are not real, food is very real! Perhaps you can find another person who you can share your food with! Then you will have pussy too!!

Then if you can achieve the best food and mating partners then you should happy. The meaning of life is intuitive and innate, not reasoned out. We want food, security, sex, power. We want to ensure our survival. If, for whatever reason, your body doubts itself, you start relying on your "rational" mind to find a meaning because you're too weak to fulfill your biological goals.

The most noble thing you can do with your life is to do everything possible to destroy the psychopaths who rule this world.

Attached: Naxalite.jpg (1600x1199, 613K)

totally agree
>would firebomb everyone pictured/10

kys

make your mind up

Attached: communism.jpg (812x531, 112K)

>a few thousand guerillas living in the indian jungle rule the world
>real capitalism has never been tried
>globalist elites support communists, a group that wants globalist elites in the gulag
>the existing world system is fine and definitely not going to kill off humanity through either WW3 or environmental devastation

Attached: d61790248b4e73be90823b21f0018ff212bd86cb81ea2acac28238b3f89e6841.png (645x729, 119K)

As shitty as my life is, this is what sustains me. To maybe one day be able to drink the blood of the bloodsuckers. That's my suicide prevention

I don't know really.
I tried being a neet, it's painful to realize every day i'm wasting my time away, and wasting my parents money to support my life.
Now that i found a job, i tried moving on to a normie life, workout a little,and try to look for girls on dating apps/sites.
But i'm still not happy either.
There's this void in me, that can only end along with my life.
I wanted to die so bad, but not through suicide.
I can't wait for the day i die.

>psychopathy
>US 1776-1913
>good doggy
>primarily bio-warfare, and already underway
brainlet

Read Man's Search for Meaning

Oh man, does this speak to me. Killing all of the fucking looters who want to steal from the people that makes their lives possible... fuck the hell yes. Of course you don't realize that the people who create are already the ones that rule the world, and you are the looters, but that doesn't matter. You don't matter.

Attached: 1456609146780.jpg (850x1365, 142K)

>communist regimes
>deliberate mass starvation
>deliberate ignorance of science
>Anyone deemed as a threat to the government is executed without trial
>forced labor
>extremely high tax
>extreme nepotism

Retard living in a first world country thinking the grass is greener under communism.

Domination and conquering my foes.

For all their so called education they're too blinded by student loan debt and bullshit to understand what they're agitating for. Useful idiots of the highest order and traitors to their own people. Sad situation.

I think about in term of basic motivation and higher level of motivation. Your basic motivation is non existent and you don't find it exciting anymore. Therefore you try to look for higher level of motivation that will make you feel awesome and eager to live everyday to the fullest.

You want higher level of motivation, it's called purpose or meaning, and very few people have it. They do extraordinary things that normal people look up to. Are you inspired by such people.

Higher level of motivation is like finding cure for cancer, researching cures for medical disease, organising volunteering for a great purpose, changing people's life through some action, solving world hunger,and end wars.

The possible reasons that you are searching for meaning for life ; you achieved everything you wanted in life and are in a slump or that you lack a lot of warm feeling experiences in your life.

This type of questions is often ask by people that are looking for deeper meaning in life. Where do we come from ? Why we are on earth ? Where are we going in an entire life time.

I don't think you would find a satisfying answer to this question without at least 10 people from different walk of life to give you some different perspective.

I prefer focusing all my purpose on "basic motivations." Sure, attaining food is easy, but I want the best food. I want to have sex, but I want to do it with the hottest girl I can get, so I'll do everything I can to make myself more attractive. The ultimate goal, of course, is to ensure the survival of my genetics and therefore the species by building a strong family to raise my children to be better than me.

as usual a thread about meaning in life turns into a thread about communism. communism is a philosophy on living life, if you lived in a communist country you'd be jerking anarchism or some other shitty philosophy. believing wholeheartedly in philosophy and living a good life are incompatible because philosophy doesn't satisfy. action satisfies. action is who we are as humans. making something, creating something, convincing someone else of our worldview is what is satisfying.
figure out how to make something(well) that interests you and you will find meaning