Does the FBI send warning letters to stop downloading movies...

Does the FBI send warning letters to stop downloading movies? My familly said they sent one a long time ago but when I ask now they say it never happened. I'm also being gangstalked btw.

Attached: ORGANIZED GANG STALKING WATCH.jpg (882x792, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JofFdIUgaUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you the guy who thinks 40 people are following and watching him?

Yeah, glad you remember.

paranoid schizophrenia sucks

OP you aren't being gang stalked. You need to see a doctor.

Well you're a crackpot so it's entirely possible your parents didn't say anything in the first place. But no, if anyone your ISP would send a letter.

Why would the FBI sent me a letter for downloading movies? I asked her to see it and she wouldn't let me.

Bro.. I am. I'm sorry.

Look at my thread on gangstalked mass shooters.

They definatly said FBI? Are they gaslighting me?

>mass shooters often show signs of psychosis before they perpetrate their crime
In other news, grass is green.

Obviously didn't even read linked thread.

So the government is gang stalking you to get you to commit a mass shooting?

The FBI didn't send you anything.

With all due respect, given how delusional you are about being followed I am just naturally inclined to assume you heard them wrong.

I read it. All it amounts to is that crazy people are crazy in more than 1 way.

You aren't being followed. Don't use it as an excuse to kill people.

Get help.

They both made it there lifes mission to expose what was going on with them, "gangstalking" as they called it. It sounds stupid till it happens to you. It's real. Very rare but real.

No it's not.

Not gonna kill to try and shine light on everything. I have a feeling more will though. Most don't realize what's going on or understand there's others going through gangstalking, most just think there going insane and kill themselves I would imagine.

youtu.be/JofFdIUgaUU
OP, I want you to watch this. I want you to see where you'll be in the next few years if you don't get a hold of yourself and at least see a doctor.

Also ISPs send out warning letters last I checked, not the FBI.

Attached: 1515184819620.jpg (360x360, 12K)

What I experience is nothing like that video.

No. Your ISP can send you a letter if they see you doing something shady, but it's just a meaningless threat.
>I'm also being gangstalked btw.
m8 I've been gangstalked on Jow Forums before and it's no joke. Go to your therapist and file a report with your local police department.

Schizophrenics should be gassed desu
t. psychology major

Probably. The only thing you can do is to confront your parents, try to read their physical language.

you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic

go get help