Came home from gym today, GF got in shower with me

>Came home from gym today, GF got in shower with me
>Deep red scratch marks all over my back, mostly on shoulder blades
>Thinks someone scratched me, but I literally have no clue as to what caused them, and now shes acting all depressed like I cheated on her

What the fuck do I do? Nobody has touched me or scratched me, and the gym is right around the corner, and I was just gone for 30 minutes. Did some heavy bench and incline bench, flies, and some curls, but that was it.

I'm actually pissed that she apparently doesn't trust me at all. What do in this situation?

Attached: nevergiveup.webm (640x480, 1.41M)

Keep telling her the truth and give her reassurance. Don't get to upset right now, you 2 can laugh later about it

Honestly, I wouldn’t believe your story either. That’s some unlucky shit.

I probably wouldn't either, but its true, and its super frustrating when I try to explain something that I have no idea how or why it happened and she just looks at me like I'm a retard liar.

I'm trying, but she doesn't seem interested.

Have you ever been scratched there before? It could be scar tissue reacting to the hot water from the shower.

Did you get into it with a tree?

Keep doing it. It's all you can do, if you give up at all she'll for sure not believe you. Even joke about the huge misunderstanding

I wish at this point lmao.

I'll keep trying but its starting to make me feel like shit.

I don't think so.

Bro it's all you can do

If it's old scar tissue then it's possible that , when you're body warms up from exercise/hot water it can cause it the regular skin to turn red and the old scar tissue to "pop" or appear. You could explain that to her, if it's fresh then no idea.

I know how you feel OP, I've been accused of stuff I literally did not do in the past by an ex. Just keep trying, all you can do.

If she continues to act like a suspicious bitch to you, you're probably gonna just have to move on.

They could be stretch marks, which you get from gaining or losing weight rapidly (gym)

My back is littered with them, though mostly on the middle of my spine

Go to a doctor and say they mysteriously appeared. It's almost certainly nothing a doctor will be able to tell you anything about, but the fact that you're going to the effort to get to the bottom of it might show your gf you're telling the truth.

I've had random scratches on my back before, I also go to gym so maybe that's it. Your gf should have just trusted you desu, mine did (although she was suspicious at first)

I have this problem too

You're itching your back in your sleep user

They are stretch marks from working out.

The first user is right. Make sure to not get upset, try to keep her perspective in mind that she sees scratches and she doesn't know where they came from. She can't read your mind.

Jesus fucking christ just show her this, the stupid cow.
>About 991,000 results

Attached: JEsus.png (827x655, 55K)

Blood flow sometimes your veins can run blood in a weird way. I get red spots on my legs if the water is too hot.

Whenever I scratch myself in the shower I get red marks maybe you were just cleaning intently there or something.

Just get into the shower again with her next time and scratch yourself there while you are with her and she will see how fast they form and she can make her own judgements about it.

This. I wake up with scratches on my chest a lot, but never thought to check my back.

Could very well be the same thing with you OP.

Why must you lie to us and her? We both know you got your ass pounded by Diego in the locker room. Diego can be just a little too rough with his strong hands sometimes.

This. I wouldn't believe if the roles were reversed.
The leather club's two blocks down.

Are you sure she didn't do it like the night before?

OP, when my ex started this accusing me shit, it was she that was fucking her boss. She was trying to justify it. Watch out