ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA gender.jpg (640x425, 23K)

Girls, at what age have you first hear about foot fetish?
What's was your reaction?
What's your age and opinion about it now?

What's some romantic poetry I can read to my bf?

Do women like butts on males

Attached: 20180424_082223.jpg (1369x2290, 1.33M)

How do I support my girlfriend to lose weight in a long distance relationship without sounding pushy or nagging?

I don't. I only think of poop when I see asses.

All my girlfriends have squeezed my ass always.

Yes

Is asking a girl if shes single right away bad idea?
I spoke to girl in question very briefly and i dont even know her name so theres that. Just cant be assed to waste time anymore

Girls, is the smell of Deep Heat a turn on?

I'm a guy in my mid 20s and the only girls that give me attention are either teenagers/underages or single mothers in their thirties. This may sound like a non-issue, but why can't I attract girls of my age? The implications of dating a teenager would be awkward, the girls who have shown direct interest in me have been younger than my youngest siblings. Those girls probably wouldn't want to be in serious relationship with me anyway with future marriage in mind, teenagers don't usually think about those kind of things.
Even though I want to have children at some point, dating a single mother now would not work for me in my current position, and I don't really feel like being a step-dad right now.

Girls, what would be a reason why you wouldn't give attention to a guy of your age? Why would younger girls give me attention if girls of my age don't? I can't brush this aside as coincidence, the girls who have been giving me most positive response have turned out to be 18-19 year olds, but girls around 20-25 ghost me.

I was probably in highschool, can't remember how old. I used to joke about finding someone who would lick and massage my feet, now it's tempting. I'm 25

Must be hard to read with a cock in your mouth.

Asked a girl to be my gf because she was really hot and nice, after 3 months of dating but now i am starting to think maybe i have nothing in common with her.

She says she is falling for me, but i just dont know if we are compatible on a personality level. She finds my humor offensive sometimes, and talking to can feel like bleeding a stone.

Tell her she's pretty, ask her what she's been eating, encourage her when she's sad, make sure she knows you're proud of her. If she's working out, ask her about her work outs and be enthusiastic about it.

The sweet spot for 25yo girl is 30yo athletic fit male with even more athletic wallet

Wtf these arent my glasses

Is she currently in process of losing it or you just want it to begin.

If its the former then as long progress is coming then that should be all motivation shes needing, and you just need to tell her once in a while that you see the progress.

If progress jsnt there, then perhaps another approach at weight loss could be in order.

If its the last one then i cant help you
Also im male so theres that

Girls:

I am a semi-quiet guy, an extroverted introvert, and the main kind of girls who have ever been seriously attracted to me are the sunny ultra-extrovert types.

Why is this?

girls:

if a guy owed you a very small favor, what would you accept as gift if you don't drink beer? there are no coffee shops in close proximity either

Attached: 1516541942987.jpg (264x396, 43K)

She's been passive aggressive lately. Out of nowhere said she's out of town so she couldn't come in to the pub after I asked her to come on that day. I played it off as if it wasn't a date and I just wanted someone to go with, then I ended the conversation on a happy note with that, she seemed happy too but I think this is over and she was happy to end it.

We didn't technically date, we just went on a night out a few times and had a good time. None of us mentioned anything about dating but I think she only went looking for a rebound, she's nice and all but I think once I gave her enough attention she had enough and now she considers it over in her head I feel.

I don't know, maybe I'm just venting but am I right to think so? she used to be so willing to go out and even once changed her plans for me, but I don't know what happened lately.

I’m going out for coffee with a girl. We’ve met each other once before through friends and then I messaged her asking if she wanted to come get coffee with me some time. She was relatively enthusiastic with her texts.

I want to go out with her. How should I conduct myself in our first one on one meeting so that I don’t get friendzoned, or such that I show her I am interested in going out with her without being too forward/clingy?

How do I into compliments? Genuine ones to guys and gals. I don't know why but it's like a wall I can't get past for me..

Girls, how would you react if a guy couldn't get it up the first 3 times out of nervousness (the first time) and the fear of it happening again the following times?

Did you ever encounter someone like this?

Girls, how would you react if a guy couldn't get it up the first 3 times out of nervousness (the first time) and the fear of it happening again the following times?

Did you ever encounter someone like this?

Awwwwww... I will lick and massage your feetsicles. Come here.

You give us footfags a bad reputation

If you want your girl to be okay with it, just give her massages and slowly start concentrating on her feet after a while. Best time to do it is after a busy day...

So sweaty... with a striking smell that only she has coupled with her moist socks is enough to drive me crazy h-haha. What was I talking about?

Never encountered someone like that, but I find it totally understandable. I'd try to make him understand that it's okay and doesn't have to feel pressured. It's okay.

Is it ok to give a hint that I'm a footfag on my dating site profile?
Example:
>You should message me if
>You are like this and that and you like something, something and foot massages.

Turns out she had a Chad BF this entire time and never told me, she only led me on for attention/validation. What's the proper way to respond to this, aside from depriving her of the attention she wants?

>be at gym
>talking with girl about squats
>tell her to do squats barefoot because that rooting into floor is easier barefoot
>she says "i would do that but i have stinky feet"
what did she mean by this

btw id sniff her stinky feet

pretend that you're still her friend for a while still, then slowly start ghosting her by being "obsessed" over a hobby

Do girls really give up on guys this quickly? I mean, if I don't fully connect with a girl after the first date but see potential then maybe another date will confirm if I fully like her or not, but to give up after first? even if she had a good time and we connected well? Its really discouraging for me

It means she's a keeper user

Women have a lot of choices in life unless they are homely looking. They can afford to find a perfect partner instead of learning to love one and another.

Until the woman is 30, the ball is then in our court lol

Feels completely emasculating to be her friend at this point. She gets a huge ego boost from me looking at her and admiring her, while I get absolutely nothing except sadness.

yeah but, why its like first time we spoke and shes like "i have stinky feet"
blew me away

BTW, I think there is no hope to get her back, he is way too Chad and the only thing I have going for me is nice facial aesthetics. At this point it's just about me not feeling like I'm being used and manipulated to boost someone's ego.

I have a qt friend of mine in class who asked me couple of months ago to do a project together, shortly after we reconciliated (mutual distancing, nothing too serious). We have learned to know each other better and became good friends and also we have a really good chemistry. She is really nice and reliable and, unlike me, has an amazing self discipline which makes me motivated and want to be the best of myself after everytime we meet, and while I am very glad we became such good friends, I have some doubts on why she asked me out of all people to be her partner. I think to ask her about that once we get our grade, but I don't want to be pictured as too clingy or obsessive.
What should I do or not do?

I only date homely looking girls, I've no confidence in dating above my league so I go for the shy, average looking ones with a more interesting personality. I find them more attractive in a way. I guess I'm just unlucky, or I'm more attractive than I think I am and maybe I'm scaring them or something, I don't know, its upsetting nonetheless

Girls if you're really good friends with a guy and he breaks up with his long term gf(although you and her weren't all too close) would you feel weird about him expressing interest in you?

I posted in another thread but this feels more appropriate.

I don't like texting because the ambiguity of it gets in my head and I can actually make myself believe that she meant one thing and not the other and I can start disliking her and I come off as passive aggressive.

I don't want her to feel like I don't like her by not initiating conversations or dragging them on for too long. Haven't texted her in 2 days and she didn't text me at all herself. Does she think I dislike her now or can I somehow explain to her why I don't like texting in a way she understands? I don't want to come off as "I don't really like you so I don't text you specifically" just in a nice, polite way

Women: When you masturbate, you usually try to get an orgasm. Why do you say that it's okay if you don't cum when having sex? Is this just to make your boyfriend or husband feel better? Or what's different?

Women love doing this for whatever reaon, never go tit

Since we're here: Why can't you just tell us you're taken, women? Give us a hint ffs.

Just be honest. Tell her you're interested in her but don't like texting in general and then ask her out to coffee or something.

I am speaking from personal experience. All women are different.

When I am horny, I masturbate because I want to cum. There are times when I am insanely and romantically aroused by the guy I am with, and it is not always the same class of desire. At those times, it is often nice just to be with him. I enjoy the time together and am glad he is enjoying himself. In this way, I still feel fulfilled without an orgasm.

She didn't mean anything sexual or intimate by it. She want just being honest that she was embarrassed to take her socks off because of the smell, and she thought that would be a negative thing for you.

How do I go about finding an 'introvert' girlfriend? My go-to has always been the bar and tinder but whenever I meet someone through those means they're always vapid and have hugely different interests to mine. For example, doing nothing but browsing social media like Instagram and Facebook while I have no interest in those platforms. Thus my longest relationship lasted like 2 weeks. Where would I go to find people that are not super social?

If you're looking for the shy, nerdy girls, you're going to have to do some hunting.
>Online
>Libraries/bookstores
>Tabletop RPG shops/comic book stores
>Gaming and music stores
>The mall, if you're hanging out at the right kind of places

>implying

i just liked how she said it, its not like you say you have stinky feet to person you literally just spoke for the first time ever

I already asked her out for drinks and we did go out but my messages would always branch out to a conversation with her through her asking me questions. Then we'd talk for like an hour or two and I feel like I'm pushing my limits so I always try to come up with an excuse to end the conversation. Did that for about a week, then she started being less receptive and involved in conversations, I feel its because of the way I've been acting. Think I fucked up.

I did mention I don't like texting in general on one day we were hanging out but then I'd message her asking her out and it'll branch out again and I leave an hour or 2 later, again. Its weird to explain, like I feel like an asshole for leaving the conversation but at the same time she knows its not my thing to text so I don't know what to do and I feel like that might've made her less interested in talking to me

so i was watching a movie with a female friend of mine and we were sitting close together. she was sitting cross legged next to me and everytime our bodies touched, her legs started shaking and moving. what does this mean?

Dude, it's nothing special. She seems chill. She probably just didn't give a crap about telling you because she didn't think you were a footfag. If she really liked you and felt comfortable with you, she would have taken the socks off.

top kek

yeah i like her too, not only shes attractive and has nice body type, but the way she spoke made my soul happy.
Unfortunately i didnt talk to her last time i saw her so we just exchanged smiles.

my bad i know
she was just probably friendly and wanted to compliment my deadlift and im hoping for god knows what

Attached: billy.png (468x345, 226K)

Maybe find other ways to communicate. Set aside times to call on the phone and make it clear that you only tolerate texting when it's necessary, like to quickly plan a date and time to see each other. I get what you mean about the "branching out", and that's means she's really interested in you. She wants to talk, and its okay that you dont like texting, just make sure she still feels desired. Try to see her in person more.

Talk to her again. You might still get to stiff her toe cheese or whatever. Base it on the pursuit of a friendship.

ive noticed its almost like she was hanging out relatively close to me in gym

im very introverted and i tend to miss obvious signals from girls, fked up one occasion with very nice girl and she moved on.

lifes hard when you are on spectrum

This is a question for everyone. What do you think is attractive in someone? What do you consider unattractive? Curious about the tastes of the people who browse here.

She's too awkward and shy for phone calls, she told me that one day. See, after the last time we saw each other, I feel like she wanted to talk more over text but I didn't give that to her, even if she knew it, she may have wanted it regardless but I did not provide and I think she's holding that against me now, like I don't want to talk to her, so she's colder and less inviting now. I feel I lost her already to be honest the way she's been lately. She's kind of on and off with the enthusiasm.

Don't mean this to be a wall of text but just to clarify.

I asked her out on monday and she told me I could go for a drink with someone else and named the person. I took it as dismissive so I played it cool. Then she followed it up by saying we should all go out for drinks some time once college is done, think she felt bad so she wanted to make up for it but I don't know if she didn't lose interest in me because I didn't show enough interest in her and now just wants to be casual and see other people.

Like I said, we haven't texted at all in 2 days
after she dismissed me like that and I feel like I've nothing to say to her, its just awkward now and I thought being straight up again, telling her I just don't text much would fix things but I'm not so sure now

Bump

Intelligence is really attractive.
The wrong pitch in her voice is an instant turn off.

Charming personality and shared chemistry is the most attractive thing for a guy. Would rather go out with a 4/10 that's sweet than a 8/10 who's not so much fun to be around.

And I have a kink for Jow Forums veterans. Anons really butter my cannoli.

>Online
Alright, but what websites? I don't imagine something like OKC would be good.

do you find hairiness on guys unattractive

esp guys that aren't traditionally masculine, like skinny etc

I love personality. Cliche answer but if she’s accepting of my hobbies or is just friendly and nice to be around, I’d much rather her than some real mean woman who looks like a supermodel. I hate smokers though. Instant turn-off. I somewhat grew up going to my friend’s grandparent’s house (Him and his brother lived with them), and they smoked. The place smelled horrible, and still does.

male
>regarding women

attractive:
good healthy skin, freckles are cute tho
long beautifull strong hair, natural
eyes
symmetry (this is literally sign of health, thus attractive to anyone on biological level)
tall or average height, anything between skinny and thicc but not fat
round butt with wide hips, chest doesnt matter whole lot as long its not disfigured
so pretty much comes down to classical beauty standards
happy attitude, singing and smiling
its hard to describe, but some girls have this thot face, while some have cute features

unattractive:
too much tattoes in bad taste, one-two small ones are fine, if you have tramp stamp or a lot of them visible even clothed then you just look trashy
caked in makeup, making her skin look greasy
overdone makeup in general, like those fake hilarious eyebrows or eyelashes
anything above minimal classic piercings (if you have tunnels in ears then neck yourself)
crazy eyes
really bad clothing (that comes from person that is retarded fashion wise), keep it casual and comfortable
bitchy attitude (im guilty of this myself as a male, i have serial killer face when im bored / focused on something)
cosmetic surgeries on tits oftentimes look bad, same goes on butts
cottage cheese on thighs and butts
flat butt or square butt with zero muscle on top of it

pic related almost perfection girl face aesthetic wise
>tfw could have similar looking one and smart to boot but autism

Attached: 1480010015558.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

i realized i mostly described looks so here it comes bonus points that can carry you when your looks arent 10/10

>upbringing and motivating, will keep you up in worse days and give that small push to keep you going
>isnt a slut, has minimal sexual experience, doesnt have to be a virgin but if you have a lot of history, that would be big issue for me, call me insecure idc
>can cook and likes to cook / bake, would like to cook with me
>doesnt have eating disorder, enjoys variety of foods, isnt extremely picky
>doesnt have bad habits, smoking is a big NO no, so is binge drinking, if she enjoys some wine, or occassional beer or shot of vodka thats fine, if she gets drunk hard on every party thats a big NO
>has good manners, doesnt have to a princess (and doesnt expect to be treated likeone, can handle herself) but it would be nice if she wasnt swearing hard, spitting, burping, farting. I could handle it in closed space of home once in a while but not everytime everywhere.
>prefers dogs over cats
>doesnt have OCD about cleaning, but still values order
>has own interests and pursuits goals
>doesnt spend abundance of time wasting time on social media, shows, other garbage

theres plenty, but by now i think im wishing for a unicorn

Attached: cailer woolamm.png (435x470, 245K)

>Wishing for a unicorn
Guess I'm a pony

I’m real fond of girls who can do anything artistic or can sing well. I love short girls, too. I’m short a manlet and girls shorter than me make me feel better about my height.

If she asks how much money I make within the first couple dates. Sure sign of a gold digger. I might make $200k a year but you’re not going to be entitled to any of it unless we’re married and I die naturally.

Nobodys perfect

T. Biggest Loser

>good looking
>tall
>25

where do I find a girl to help motivate me in life? i've been single since my ex cheated on me well over a year ago and just kind of wallowing in my lonesome.

Online life coach, even?

As a fit retard i can tell you that motivation can only come from inside

What would said life coaching entail?

Women:

Why do you scream? I watch compilation videos videos of like car crashes or stuff, and theres always a few women screaming so loud that the people trying to help cant even talk. The men never scream.

So women, why do you scream?

>I watch compilation videos of like car crashes or stuff
Because we meet people like you

We've both avoided the topic of dating, I feel like we're trying to catch each other out with suggestive messages like "I can't go tonight, can't you go with someone else?" as if to test if its a date specifically with me and her or just a night out, and we both just dance around it. Right now I feel like we've reached the limit of bullshit and one of us has to make a move but I'm too anxious. What do I do and why do I think she's going to reject me? I'm not 100% convinced she's testing me like I'm testing her so I don't know if us hanging out and going for drinks lately were just casual friendly hang outs or actual dates.

If a guy asked you to come out for a drink, you specifically, would you think of it as a date or just drinks with your guy friend? does it matter how I ask her or is the outcome the only thing that matters? I'm a clueless idiot so enlighten me

If I guy asks me for drinks more than once and never makes a move I take it as friendly.

Zing

Screaming is a natural response to shock, draws attention and gets others to come and see what's up (ideally). Men are conditioned to suppress it, e.g. if a teenage guy lets out a scream because a buddy scares him he's going to get hell for that. It's also much more socially accepted for women in general to show distress and helplessness.

Having said that it's always personal to an extent. Like fight/flight/freeze there's individual variation in responses.

Quick, picking up a girl for a first date from her ged class, where do I take her that isn’t a movie or a place with a lot of people. Help me

Nothing wrong with just getting coffee, ice cream, a drink or dinner. Or a combination of the above. It's the company that makes a great date, not necessarily the activity.

restaurant
park
lake
pond

coworker squeezed my bicep
what did she mean by this?

Depends on how well we know each other. If it's a guy I barely know asking me for drinks, I assume it's a date until proven otherwise. If we're friendly and need no excuse to talk, there was no flirting going on etc, I don't necessarily assume that.

It hardly matters, though. If you make a move and she rejects you, it's because she's not interested and not because you chose the wrong moment or the wrong word combination. If she hides behind "I didn't realize these were dates!" it's because she's not into you and not because she catalogued you wrong in her head. I'm sure there's (especially young) girls who don't even think about the option until they are presented with a clear offer, but as someone in her mid twenties when I meet a guy I size him up as much as he does me. The decisive factor is not whether I feel like he likes me but whether I like him myself. I don't think there's as much at stake as you think there is.

Also, you probably know this but playing games is never a good strategy. If it fails it fails, if it works out then what? You won yourself a girl you have to manipulate and second guess in order to keep things afloat? If you need to pull stunts like that to keep someone's attention there was never real potential to begin with. And yeah it's not surprising that you're going to wonder how sincere she's being when you know you're playing strategic. It's just not a rabbit hole you want to go down if you're looking for something serious. If you're looking to get laid, do whatever you think works.

I asked her out for drinks once, she went but I couldn't tell if she liked me or not + later her friends joined in so it was awkward to initiate anything. I'm thinking of asking her out again, if she agrees what do I do? whats the "move"?

Love it, regardless of (body)type.

Mention that you give great foot massages somewhere. If she has strong feelings on foot fetishes (positive or negative) it will get the point across. Hinting about wanting to give your future girlfriend foot massages in the final section is kind of tacky to me, and would not be something that impressed me regardless of interest in the kink. Different strokes for different people but that's my input.

Girls, would you have fucked a guy in his early 20's when you were 16, if it were legal, as it is in most states?

No, when I was a teenager a lot of older guys wanted to have sex with me and I always found it repulsive

Probably not, I don't have daddy issues and have never had a thing for older guys

bump

I've been greeting this girl almost everyday for the past month but she is never the one to greet me first. I've also asked her to do stuff together but she never asks me. Is she not interested?

No, that's disgusting.

Girls

Where would it be ok for a guy to approach you?
Hard Mode: besides bars and college

Assume I am in my mid 20's and not unattractive

Hard to say. There's always the boring stuff - bad posture is unattractive, being put together is attractive etc. But at the end of the day I mostly care about a guy's attractive features. If someone has a really cute face with expressive, warm eyes, a full head of hair, a relaxed and comfortable presence etc then I don't care if he has wonky teeth. I'll probably even find it disarming. Average, entirely unremarkable guy with zero charm and wonky teeth is entirely different. This applies to pretty much anything at all.

Having said that I love playfulness (not necessarily the same as being outright funny), expressiveness, a nice supple way of moving, a deep voice, a little pudge. I don't like men who take pride in being easy to anger, guys who talk a little too loud and/or talk over others, stiffness (a little awkwardness is fine, as long as they can regularly overcome it as well) in social situations, prominent Adam's apples especially in very thin men, and I'm not a big fan of tattoos. This is a fairly random selection just thinking about what stands out to me looking back on men I felt drawn to or turned off by.

We met once before I asked her out, that was pretty much the first time we really talked.

On the night out the first half was just the two of us but then she mentioned she broke up with her ex about 2 months ago, then we went for another drink and she wanted to join her friends who were there so it was tough initiating anything and the ex thing got me anxious and thats why I started playing those "games".

This monday was meant to be our 2nd night out but she couldn't make it and then she suggested I ask one of our mutual friends for a drink instead, so that I found dismissing, unless she's playing games now.

She's 20 and I'm 23 btw, so not sure what you'll make of it?
She's not dismissive in the way she texts tho, just when I asked her out that day was odd, other messages seemed fine so I'm confused.
Would she still message me back with enthusiasm (if at all) if in her head we were over and she didn't want to date me? Normally when I ask girls out its natural, with her its just odd and complicated so thats why I'm in this thread asking for help

Depends entirely on our dynamic. If it came completely out of left field it might weird me out a little, especially if he presents it like a long term interest. I think this is one of those questions where a random reply of a girl thinking of her own guy friends does not necessarily relate at all to how she feels... As a rule of thumb, if you feel it would be awkward and make things weird if you gave her a sexually charged compliment, I'd consider that she might feel odd about it.

Aside from that, it also depends on how long they've been broken up for. If it's been only a short time that wouldn't really be a promising sign for any serious relationship.

>going out for drinks
>she's 20

Uh

I don't care where I'm approached as long as the guy who approaches me is honestly open to me deflecting the attempt. I don't want to feel like I have to defend myself to a complete stranger for not wanting to give him my number or talk to him for undefined time. What happens a lot is that guys are so happy they took the plunge and went up to an unknown woman that when you hint that it's not welcome (mentioning being in a hurry, not being responsive) they amp up their efforts. Then it gets uncomfortable because now you are not just dealing with this person who wants something from you, you're going to have to awkwardly put your foot down and tell him off because he won't take a hint. That's what's annoying, not someone asking me what I'm reading or whatever else.

When you do stuff together, is she responsive? Does she ask you questions, mention spontaneously that she had/is having fun, spend unlimited time with you without hurrying off to go do something else? If she has to cancel, does she pipe up herself to reschedule? Does she give input like ideas for what to do?

Not everything has to be 50/50, but if all the effort and initiating comes from you, I would just give up. Either she's not interested or she doesn't have the kind of enthusiasm or emotional openness to reciprocate your interest and attention, which should disqualify her anyway.

Jeez are you unironically *that* Ameri-centric?

To be fair this is an American website where approx. 70% of traffic is US based, iirc.