Should I commit to a girl thats "damaged goods"?

Should I commit to a girl thats "damaged goods"?

I've dated her for a month and found out that she was basically a whore during her early 20's. Shes had multiple threesomes, shes fucked 30+ guys and said she stopped counting after 30. She got herself tested and doesnt have an std

She said she was going through serious depression during this "phase" and how she was on a downward spiral but has come out of it.

Right now im with her but she just recently left a 5+ year relationship. Shes very attractive and we get a long great but I feel disgusted knowing this.

Ive never got a long with a girl so well, but is it worth it in the long run to grow feelings for someone like this?

Attached: 0b7.png (1024x660, 902K)

How is she damaged good?

She probably does sex well due to experience and you said yourself she's VERY attractive. Plus she came out of all of that and won (aka she's not doing it anymore and was in a commited relationship for 5 years which proves she can be in a relationship).

I hope you tell her you feel this way, so that way she can find a grown up to date, instead of you. Good luck!

Agreed

seems like you're more damaged than she is

Lotta femanons ITT

What a fat roastie holy fuck go stick a hotdog up ur cunt

Jesus christ quads of truth

Typical women/cuck shaming tactics projecting insecurity because they know undamaged girls are better

OP isn't it suspicious she wants to have commitment now she's getting older and uglier?
That past is going to either be expressed through her actions (cheating, fits, lying) or/and it will gnaw at you for the rest of the relationship

Don't feel ashamed for harbouring these feelings, it's an evolutionary instinct men have evolved against this stuff

Oh wow you actually just unironically used cuck in an argument. Sorry about your autism bro

Don't date whores. Fuck 'em yes, with condoms, but nothing else. She's giving you a bad excuse that she was depressed. Just alone that she took count and stopped over time is enough info for me to know she wanted attention and got it by getting fucked.

Also: the more sex partners you have over time the more unlikely it is for that person to hold a stable relationship since they are constantly comparing their current partner to previous ones in all aspects.

>Shes very attractive and we get a long great but I feel disgusted knowing this.

Always listen to your gut, enjoy the sex for now.
The world has plenty of women available, have some standards.

>30+ guys
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

have some self-respect, man

How did you even find out how many dudes she fucked did she tell you or some shit?

Speaking as someone that was depressed.
Sex is the last thing you want in that situation.
I don't get how being depressed justifies her being a whore.

Don’t give in. I wouldn’t date her either

The fact she’s been with so many different me shows she has no self value. If she valued herself, she wouldn’t have so freely spread her legs for so many different men to dispense their fluids in her

30+ is excessive, so it's a valid concern.
Also since she "stopped counting" it might easily be double that.

This guy gets it

Aaas

Unfortunately, OP, this all rests on you.

You can ask people here, but all they can do is project their views about women and society onto you. We'll never have proof of who is right or wrong in that regard, and it's all subjective anyway. Who cares what anybody else thinks about her being "damanged goods"? Nobody is going to post cited facts or statistics that will tell you whether this is a good idea. You know the girl, you know yourself, better than any of us on here. Unfortunately that's the only info you're ever going to have to judge this situation with. Go with your gut, man.

Lol self respect doesn't always mean women don't want to fuck dudes. She can still respect herself and decide to have sex

Everyone loves a good fucking, but 30+ sexual partners its excessive.

The whore title is justified.

I wouldn't do it.

Depends on your own sexual history. If you've fucked around a lot then she's probably a good match for you. If you've only fucked a couple (or no) girls then it's probably doomed to fail and you'll feel rightfully insecure about not being able to please her. Experience gap is a real thing, don't listen to the anti-slutshaming memes.

Don’t give in. I wouldn’t date her either

The fact she’s been with so many different me shows she has no self value. If she valued herself, she wouldn’t have so freely spread her legs for so many different men to dispense their fluids in her

>Everyone's feelings in certain situations are same as mine
Nah

Sounds like you're the damaged goods bro. Consider seeking help to talk about your insecurities.

How is he damaged goods?

>>

>30+ dudes

Thats not a red flag, thats the fucking doomsday clock ticking midnight

Leave her. Don’t give in to sluts.

Go find a nice girl

If she is clean FWB sounds more appropriate. I personally wouldn't date a girl that just fucks whoever whenever with no filtering process if I had the knowledge she did that. Dating is different than an exclusive relationship tho

You sound too desperate for pussy that you are willing to be with a slut. I wouldn't let a convicted pedophile babysit my kids no matter how many times they say "It was in the past." There are babysitters out there without the criminal record. It's funny how women will say to men "Once a cheater, always a cheater" but if you say to them "Once a whore, always a whore" they get offended that you would judge someone for past actions. Even our justice system has something called character evidence. My advice OP, find a better girl. I get that you think she's hot but there are hot girls out there who aren't sluts.

>I wouldn't let a convicted pedophile babysit my kids no matter how many times they say "It was in the past."

This

Never forgive sluts. They made the choice to go down that road. It’s not right for one them to take advantage of nice guys

I'm kind of a piece of shit like you.

My current gf has slept around for a brief period, and has let shitty boyfriends get away with things because she really struggled from childhood sexual and physical abuse, the idea of what love is supposed to be, and what is "normal" behavior for a relationship.

She's told me her standards in men were dogshit before me. I'm not even that phenomenal of a guy, (She'll say otherwise) but I don't sexually assault her or make her feel like she's less than human like previous people have. I also don't needlessly feed her attention and suffocate her. She says she's learned a lot from being with me this past year. However I've struggled from time to time with the idea that she's been with around 6 guys before me, at the age of 21 (Which to me is a bit much for the age) but she even agreed with me when I joked that they were (Except for one) either nuts, or genuine scum losers.

Have you ever fixed up an old sport car? Got it from a history of owners who just ran it into the ground and had no respect for the potentially beautiful car they could have given they treated it right? Have you ever taken the time to actually fix one up? As fucked as it may sound, I look like her as that. You can replace it with newer, better parts (Confidence and self respect), buff out the scratches (Encouragement and love) and let her grow to realize she regrets those mistakes. With some love (and admittedly some pity) you have functional car.

Honestly user, I think it's up to you. If you can't do it, that doesn't make you a bad person. Everyone has their lines drawn, and honestly I don't blame you for not wanting to commit to this girl. I'd throw out my self-righteous ideology in a minute if I found out she was actually fucked by that many guys. She's the love of my life, but that will always have stipulations. You can't ignore that, if it really bothers you that much.

Nigga, 30+ guys and "stopped counting".
That doesn't mean 32 or 34. It means 50+.

>white knighting for a whore

Attached: 2.png (632x434, 363K)

tough one. I know I wouldnt want to be with a girl like that but maybe you can over look it

You deserve better

Kinda in the same position there, except it's 14 guy (inculding me) at 24.
First real relationships since she was like 16 after she had 3 terrible ones. Basically I'm the first guy she really trusts with this.

I'm not gonna try to glorify this though. I can't blame people for disliking the idea of having a partner with multiple times their number.

Why are you okay with the fact she spread her legs and consumed so many random dude’s bodily fluids?

That's a mountain of dicks. I wouldn't date a girl with that many lovers.

You knew the answer to this before you posted this. NO.

People do not change. Especially someone like this. I'm not saying you can't have fun with her, but sooner or later you're going to be one of those 30+ uncounted penises that have been where many have been before.

>lovers

That’s not even lovers. That’s just cum givers

This

Depends on, some people use sex as escapism

4 chan deleted my post so short version:
Most of those 13 guys (I was the 14th) were between 14 and 19, only 2 over the last period of 5 years due to serious depression.
All of them used condoms, except 2 of her long term bfs at the start (who did most of the psychological damage).

If you're that grossed out by bodily fluids, then a girl who only had 1 bf who did her raw for years would be much worse for you.

Can't even say if I would be any better if I was a woman.

OP listen to me. You gotta leave her. 30+ is too fucking high and you know it. I just came outta relationship with a depressed whore. She dated another guy right after she broke up with me. At most you could fuck her, but that’s it. If you’re not the FWB type, then don’t bother at all. I would leave her RIGHT NOW! Don’t listen to all of these slut apologists.

Alright, so you have a lot of fucked up outlooks like life. First off you've only been dating a girl for a month and you're trying to determine if you should "commit" or not which is something you consider at marriage. Second off if you're thinking about getting married I'd suggest giving it more time and should seriously consider the fact that generally the more sexually loose a person is the higher the chance for divorce. You should also consider the fact that divorce, especially if a child is involved is pretty much as bad as non fatal cancer, so ask yourself if a 78%+ chance of getting cancer is worth it.

Next thing is she just got out of a 5 year long relationship and people generally take about a quarter to half the time to get over their previous relationship which means she's still hung up on her ex and will be for quite some time.

She has one or two more decent attempts at finding a long term meaningful relationship(which generally includes marriage and children) in her life. Talk with her about it.

I would suggest you recognize your position in this as being a rebound at best and should tell her that, have your "fun" and end it sooner rather than later if what you're looking for is anything else than that.

>a girl who only had 1 bf who did her raw for years would be much worse for you.

Not comparable.

Having sex within a relationship shows she respects herself and her boyfriend. It shows she values herself because she didn’t spread herself to random men.

Depends :

-Do you think it flawed her in ways that affect your relationship ?
-Does she regret it or think it's all fine ?
-Do you think she considers herself a different person now and is has she tried to redeem herself somehow (telling you could be a part of it)
-Is her behavior still conditioned by this ? (craving attention, flirting, not trustworthy...)

If the answer to any of this is bad then you should stop seeing her.

It doesn't look like you replied at all, and conveniently no info about you. Tell us a little about yourself, like do you live in a cave or under a bridge?

People handle depression differently. Sex may have made her feel numb or wanted, whatever, we don't know.

That's a lot. I am with a man who has been with a lot of women before me, while he is the only one I have been with. It bothered me A LOT when we first were dating, and emotionally took a hell of a toll on me. But, we got through it very well together. We compromised on a lot of things, and I gave him a chance to prove that I wasn't just another notch. While this may not make it better NOW, I will say that for sure it passes and becomes more bearable... If she is worth it. I know my guy was. I wouldn't toss out a chance at someone who resonates with you, just because of what mistakes she made in the past. Also, she isn't "damaged goods" since she had zero STDs, and if you truly view her like that, I'd advise moving along. You're too immature for a relationship. Don't use her for the sex, don't hurt someone because you feel some moral superiority. Just fuck off and find someone else.

I'm also sure you're far from perfect. So judging her based on things she made when in her early 20's (which, is still not a good age for sound judgment imo), and will hold that against her - how will you feel if she held something against you, like your financial status or small dick? Yeah.

>People handle depression differently. Sex may have made her feel numb or wanted, whatever, we don't know.

Do you make excuses like that for meth heads?

>T. Bitter femanon

Projection much?

No, dumb fuck. It's not an excuse, it's an observation based on experience with many depressed people and written studies on depression. Everyone has a poison. Some people need drugs, alcohol, or dick carousels. Maybe look into it.

Either you care about her or you don't. Why do so many guys here think like women? You might just be young.

it’s downright cruel to “commit to” anyone you have such a low image of. you probably have mental problems.

>7
>god's perfect number
>quads
I'm sorry but FP is not BP

Op here

I've been reading this thread all day. I'll be visiting her tonight to figure out if it's worth it.

I agree with everyone here but Ive always put my heart on my sleeve and catch feelings quickly. I used to consider myself a hoe amongst my friend because Ive had 6 sexual partners prior to having sex with her so I partially feel like I shouldn't judge but her number is extremely excessive.

Ive been screwed over in my last relationship and have been on a couple of dates that failed since I met this girl. She makes me feel comfortable, and prior to knowing this I felt like she was extremely out of my league just based on the qualities I expect in a woman (pretty, smart, independent) plus she was the first girl I've ever been with that has a similar sense of humour to me.

But because we have been dating for such a small amount of time I'm not sure if it's just "new relationship" feelings. She told me all of this because I told her that I would want her tell me everything, and I wanted us to be completely clear and honest.

She's the hottest girl I've been with, she's sexually skilled, and has her life worked out socially and financially. Her only con to me, in my eyes, seems to be this situation.

>30+ guys
>before she lost count
As J.Cole once said
>She say she only fucked like 4-5 niggas, so you know you gotta multiply by 3
That's at least 90 bodies if we're being generous
Personally I have nothing against girls with a higher than average body count, but at this pont OP is not only playing with his health, but also a woman whose body count is well above standard deviation

just imagine the inches of cock in her
NO HYMEN
NO DIAMOND

The quads have spoken.

>She probably does sex well due to experience
Yes, and you know why? Because every time she'll do something with OP, she'll be thinking of that time she did the same with some random other guy, and how it was good, and will get pleasure from that.
OP is just a masturbatory item to use while walking the sex memory lane.

Just remember user. She will never forget her past experiences.

I said that because you were singling out bodily fluids.

Honestly, I had plenty of Jow Forumsmentality to be bothered by it. But there were a lot of factors that made it acceptable.

watch the movie Clerks. you'll get the answer.

No. I'd let her rot. Although I doubt you're much better, even if you never went to the extreme lengths she did, so might as well stay.
>she probably does sex well
>muh dik, muh peepee feel good

>bf
>sex
>respects herself
one of these things is not like the others

hi bengali

hi pakistani

Fuck no OP, girls like that exist purely for men's amusement. Do whatever messed up shit your into with her, she shouldn't have any problems with that, and then dump her. You can toy with her emotionally, if you like. It was her choice to become a peace of meat to fuck. You shouldn't have any regrets.

Is it you John Green?

M8 that's up to you. If that bothers you and you don't think you'll get over it, break up sooner rather than later. I don't see how the internet can help you with something that depends entirely on what you want from life

Attached: tumblr_orcukglNUL1w4eqqho1_1280.jpg (882x960, 223K)

If you can't get over this fact then move on. If you think you can learn to live with it then keep dating her. I think since you like her so well it would be worth trying to conquer your insecurities.

>"damaged goods"
>found out that she was basically a whore during her early 20's. Shes had multiple threesomes, shes fucked 30+ guys and said she stopped counting after 30
That doesn't make someone damaged goods, it just means she fucked a lot of guys.
>She said she was going through serious depression during this "phase"
Was this diagnosed by a doctor? was it being treated? it's amazing what people think depressed is, feeling a bit shitty isn't depression, she just fucked a lot of guys.

I suspect she pulled the depression card because she saw the light dim from your face, she isn't damaged.
If you get along, it shouldn't be an issue, try to be happy that she got the practise in and left the threesomes behind.

Don't you fucking idiot, you are literally self cucking if you do.

Wasnt there an official study that concluded in statistics that the more partners a woman had the higher depression and divorce rates were?