Ex gf pretty much cheated

I'm so fucking pissed right now. A month or two ago, my gf of only 8 months broke up with me. My first ever gf. She broke up because she said she's dealing with a lot, like "depression" and shit like that. Today, a friend of mine told me that she was dating one of her guy friends right after we broke up. They dated for only a month, then she left him. Apparently she was also flirting and touching his hair and face, during the last week of my relationship with her. And the worst part is that this guy is the ugly beta orbiter type. I don't wanna sound like a robot, but it's true. And this bitch still recently texted me a few days ago, like we're friends. I have no idea on how to cope with this. I feel like getting some sort of payback or some shit. I feel torn. This is all new to me

Attached: 9228474-senior-bald-man-shows-middle-finger[1].jpg (800x532, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ignore her.
don't bother with the payback. not worth it.

Find a new, better girlfriend.

Well here is what happened
>over time you get complacent
>maybe stop taking her out as much
>act needy or weak
That is what it means when a girl says "I need space" or shit like that. You probably suffocated her. She sounds like someone that you are better off leaving in the past. I would just text her that you need space

Man, ex wife cheated on me for 6 years. Ended up divorcing, and my life is better for it. With a new girl now. Been living with her for 6 months now. She's completely and utterly in love with me, I can tell. But I learned to keep a small reserve of expectancy. Just in case this one turns out to cheat like my last one.
You'll learn to do the same.

My ex did the same thing, except she fucked my high school bully while we were together.

I found out months after we broke up. We had maintained friendly contact but at that moment I wanted to punch her and my bully in the esophagus.

Just ghost her. No more responses. Block her number if you have to. I just stopped contact with mine altogether. Felt good not answering her barrage of texts and phone calls. Fucking cunt. I got my revenge on the guy too. Collected dog shit and dumped it all on his front steps. Literally a mountain of dog shit. Smeared his outside handle too. Felt fucking euphoric.

I stopped taking her out, because she said "I'm so busy, I have no time to go out." And i gave her all the space in the world, pretty much.

Were you texting her during that period of time?

I'd advise against texting her back. You have now officially left the building and the keys have conveniently slipped into the sewer.

Yeah, but not literally EVERYDAY. I only kept texting because she was apparently sick and dealing with her depression

Does not matter. The ideal is girls intiate 80% of contact while guys do 20%.

Proof?

If a girl is chasing you she is not dumping you. I dont have some study or anything like that (although one may be out there) but it seems to work for me as a general rule of thumb. What is important if you start to do this is having the will to walk away if she never ends up contacting you again

Look, I'm very new to this dating shit, lad

So am I. All I did was read a book on relationships and dating since I knew nothing about it. Once you begin to understand women its not that hard. They are like cats, they come and go as they please and you have to let them. If you start chasing a cat it will run from you

Heh, I've been in the same swamp. Luckily, the guy she left me for was apparently pretty weak and he never initiated, so she ended up waiting for him for a few weeks. Now, 2 years later, she's still alone and gotten a lot fatter.

What advice I can tell you is, LEAVE HER BE. Like drop her out of your life completely and entirely. If that's not possible, never initiate contact with her again, and politely ignore her / regard her with a formal uncaring attitude.

Nice analogy. I’ll consider this

Payback is not worth it here. Save that for shit that really counts. You hooked up with a slut. It happens. If you think about it, there were some things she did right at the beginning that should have told you that she was just whoring around.

Nothing wrong with that. Whores are fun. Just learn to recognize them and don't take them too seriously.

Most guys have to learn this sooner or later, so don't feel too bad about it. Just learn and move on.

>They are like cats, they come and go as they please and you have to let them.
>and you have to let them.
Even when they start going out to the neighbors house so they can get food and affection?

If she is going to cheat after not hearing from you for five minutes she is not the type of girl for a relationship lol

>You hooked up with a slut. It happens.
This
This too

>nothing wrong with that. Whores are fun
While I mostly agree with your post, this statement is not really agreeable. Whores are in the wrong. And how can they be “fun” when my whore of an ex caused me to be sad, angry etc. I agree, it’s a learning experience and I’ll move on, but you’re being too passive when it comes to whores

>her guy "friends"
youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Damn. As soon as you start high school, it’s pretty much impossible for guys and girls to be just friends

It’s nice to know there are other guys that are in the same boat

Came here to say this.

That's not really cheating user, it's annoying but that's not cheating at all.

She was flirting with the guy weeks before we broke up and was apparently touching his face and playing with his hair. Any form of intimacy with someone who isn’t your bf/gf is cheating

This sucks. I hope all guys aren't like this, because sure you were emotionally vulnerable but that's the risk isn't it.

oh look words to live by in life. thanks.
not op just some fag going through the same thing

OP here. I love you, brother. Let’s get through it together

Also, I unfollowed her on social media and she unfollowed me back. Kek

Another update. She texted me this morning by saying how she doesn't wanna lose me and shit like that. And that she feels hurt. She said she can give me a second chance and wants to be friends. I don't think she knows that i know. My sides are in orbit, lads

Lol I had the exact same situation as you. My ex came begging back months later and I let her do her bit then said I was uninterested. Girl doesn’t derserve someone who cares

Honestly just say you need space and don’t text after that. Let her wallow about this. The girl is manipulative and needs to be shown she can’t have everything

Maybe I’ll just ignore the texts and not say anything

>She said she can give me a second chance and wants to be friends. I don't think she knows
Jeez she doesnt even think shes in the wrong.
Dumb whore with a massaive ego.
Post screens for keks?

She thought she could do better, she failed, now she's crawling back to you.

Don't take her back, you don't need that kind of drama. Tell her she lost her chance with you.

based

I hope you learned a lesson OP. Do not remain in contact of any kind, including talking to anyone that knows her, even if its a friend just tell them no thanks when they have information. It also means no social stalking for info and tell your friends not to disclose anything about you should they bump into her. This way you move on quicker and the scab doesn't get knocked off every time you hear about a new bf and damn sure block her so you don't read her text.

We've all gone through this OP. Nearly every person that lives or ever lived has gone through a break up. Its part of life.

/thread

Now suck each others' dick

>You hooked up with a slut. It happens
What makes her a slut exactly? Seriously, she wanted to break up, she did, and then dated another guy for a month. This is exactly why women have to tiptoe around getting away from a guy. OP doesn't get perpetual ownership just because they dated for 8 months.

Plz. Tell us more

This.

t.white knight