I'm 28 and still dating barely legal girls. What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I desperately clinging to my lost youth...

I'm 28 and still dating barely legal girls. What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I desperately clinging to my lost youth, or has anime made me want a little sister for a gf?

Attached: kirinoo.jpg (841x720, 149K)

Happens all the time, nothing to see here.

Grown men used to take 13 year olds as their brides. They eventually created you and your family, OP. Be careful out there, watch where you wield that sword of yours

Well, people used to shit in holes and use dial-up internet. We've evolved.

Younger girls will put up with a lot more than women. You must not be very impressive (or maybe you just think you aren't), so you go for those who won't expect much of you. Better yourself and you'll be able to date women who are your equals. Basically, act your age.

>Grown men used to take 13 year olds as their brides.guard

Yeah. Mainly because you used to be considered a grown man/woman at 12-16 depending on place and time during most of history. Go be a pedophile elsewhere.

In case I was unclear: i meant taht in moste cases these marriages were *between* kids, not between kids and what is nowadays cinsodered an adult. You might want to look into moving to Saudia Arabia or joining the crumpled remains of IS if you think that's okay.

U A PERVO

Where do you meet these girls?

I want to do the same thing, because girls my age are boring as fuck, or desperate to settle down and have kids any minute.

Anime conventions.

Die retard

>being anti-pedo makes you a "retard"

>Le child bride being common maymay
Yea in shit cultures

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-062357.jpg (1079x1176, 493K)

Nothing. I'm 25 and I'd kill for an 18-20 y/o gf

I don't want to be this pathetic forever.

Hi Scott

It's usually not one single thing but many things; most consistently men who date teenagers are highly closed-off to criticism. It's not healthy.

In simpler terms since Jow Forums at large seems to think it's a good idea, it's probably a very very bad idea.

but he's right, friendo/reddit

t. old maid who can't keep a top 30y/o dick.

OP are you still here? I have the answer, and not the bullshit ass answers people are posting itt currently.

Yeah?