Pic related is me

>Pic related is me
>Have trouble making friends or even forming relationships with people

Is it because I'm ugly? Personality? Area I'm in?

Attached: Snapchat-648911657.jpg (720x1280, 243K)

You're at least 7/10 dude, so whatever it is, it's not your physical appearance

You look good, to be honest.

It's for sure not your looks user.

As far as personality no one can really say as we have no idea what kind of person you are unless you add more context into that area.

As far as areas that could be one possibility but again you have not given any detail about that so who knows.

>cant make friends
>goes on Jow Forums instead of trying to socialize
Pottery

I agree with these anons, user. You're a pretty good looking dude. What are your hobbies?

Yeah, it’s probably your personality.

Tell us more about yourself and your relationships.

stop trying and just do things because it's fun? idk what your problem is but appearance is not an issue

I'm a very outdoors kind of person. I literally only come home to sleep and eat.
To be honest I'm just boring/quiet. I do a lot of self only activities like hiking, fishing, cars, ect.

As a fellow hiker, people tend to find that pretentious. And fishing is more of an old man hobby.

How did you get along with past friends or girlfriends?

Because as stated, you're a solid looking guy.

Unironically you look like a fag and people actually seem to like fags, you may be coming out as too weird or needy.

Probably your nu-male haircut. Try growing your beard.

Attached: Dalai Lama Quotes love and kindness 70418.png (787x785, 423K)

Past gfs: Bursts of boldness and courage. Longest lasting one was with someone I had somewhat similar interests with and it lasted for 2 years. I've never really had friends, people tend to come and go very fast.
No, it is in fact you who is the homosexual

Based

looks is normal.

play some team sports ? basketball, soccer ?
you don't talk much ? find ways to be around talkative people.

Good news is, you're handsome. And fuckable.

Bad news is, if you're having trouble making friends, it's your personality. Or maybe your situation, but probably personality.

That doesn't mean you're a dick, but maybe you're not super personable. See, for us guys, friendships form by proximity, like, 99% of the time. I'm guessing you're a college student by your age, so join a club or a study group or something. When I think about it, my entire circle of friends at this time of my life (Early 20's) comes from proximity, whether it's the clubs I'm a part of, my church, or my cohort at school. All that is because I saw them often.

That's a difference between men and women, I think. Women can meet for 30 seconds and make friends (or enemies), but guys take like three or four regular meetings before we form bonds. That's just what I've noticed, I guess.

So find a place you can be around the same people on a regular schedule and be friendly. Smile, make jokes, etc. Also, this might seem weird, but trust me - make physical contact with people (once you know them a bit). Don't be weird, but physical touch says a lot subconsciously, like "I like you as a person and want to be more than acquaintances with you." For guys, the handshake-into-one-arm-hug goes a long way. So do playful pats on the upper back and slapping their chest with the back of your hand when you want to draw their attention to something. That sounds so fucking weird to type out, but trust me. It works.

I was a sperg at 17/18, but I implemented this shit and I became a social butterfly, I have a great group of friends whom I love, I am able to make friends with literally anyone, and I really feel good nowadays.

Good luck. I believe it's harder to make close male friends than it is to get a girlfriend a lot of the time.

Passing resemblance. Looks aren’t your problem.

Join a church.

Attached: D702C931-F209-4063-BBE8-7AC2FF77D4C6.jpg (630x779, 234K)

Wtf is up with the lining between your hair and yoru eyes? Are they photoshopped, or is the filter too strong?

Hahaha, OP reminds me of myself only I never had a gf or hung out with friends. I did talk to people in high school but after that my social life went downhill and I still haven't recovered. I'm going to take some advice and join a group or something to meet people. It ain't easy making friends, when I started working I was there a couple of months and even then I couldn't score a single friend. I live in a location where there are millions of people but it's beyond baffling how bad I am at socializing.

You look like a pussy-ass bitch. No wonder you’re having issues. Try having sex with a dog’s furry cock.

it's because you use filters in pictures and then post them on the internet

i would 1/4 fear, 1/4 hate and 2/4 want to ignore you.
you'll meet people like that..

You look a lot like me but I have worse skin and a higher forehead and I have friends and women interested in me

Maybe go out of your way to talk to people?
Hang out with people instead of posting on Jow Forums.

People with truly fucked up faces/bodies manage to make friends and hold steady relationships. If they can do it so can you buddy.

he literally isn't. he's average.

kill yourself
yea, you're not funny and you're a loser.

IDk but you have beautiful eyes

>not funny and a loser
Shit bro. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

Pretend to be Elijah Wood. Memorize all his lines from the LOTR movies and watch all the behind the scenes footage making special note of the stories he's involved in. Get used to telling all of his stories as your own. Carry around signed headshots just in case people want autographs.

OP migt as well be a femanon with the amount of validation searching