If you're a 26 year old woman and you've never had a boyfriend or even a date, does that mean you're ugly...

If you're a 26 year old woman and you've never had a boyfriend or even a date, does that mean you're ugly? My friends tell me I look average.

Attached: unloveable_by_nabhan-d4y6sj7.png (650x650, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYHkbOugcD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im a 25 year old man and ive never had gf or been on a date, looks like we were made for one another op.

Attached: 1523088894861.jpg (604x516, 126K)

Hope you find a nice girlfriend user :)

No. It likely means you're not out there making yourself available and trying.

Most likely means you have poor social skills or sabotage unconsciously any male attempt of being close to you

For girls its an easy test to see if you're ugly
>are you fat
>do you have a major deformation
>do you smell (although this isn't even always a deal breaker and may be a plus for some guys)
>do you have extreme acne
answer no to all these and you are officially not ugly. Could be you have an abrasive personality, or you don't have interests that guys in your league like. Flaws in other things are harder to identify.

You need to take initiative. At 26 you have some stand offish radiation - too "pure" or such. Being big is a penalty point. Uncomfortable is ok - that is just a stage everybody has and bluffs or stumbles past it.

What counts as making yourself available and trying?

I do have poor social skills, and guys don't try to get close to me, I wish they did! I want a cuddle. I haven't been hugged in years

Abrasive personality...I feel like I don't have much of a personality, I always get described as shy or quiet

I wasn't accusing you of having an abrasive personality, it was just an example. If you aren't ugly, then your problem is likely something that you'll have to talk to soneone you actually know irl to help you identify.

I used to pass all of those and people sometimes mistook me for a guy. It's not that simple. A face doesn't have to be deformed to be ugly

have you tried internet dating ?
ask people you know to introduce you to a bf ?

how fat are you?

This one is no brainer OP. I troll all male tfw no gf posters with
>how many girls have you asked on date this year?
Female tfw no bf are rarer, but it is the same principle:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS YEAR TO MEET AND SEDUCE YOUR POTENTIONAL HUSBAND?

And no, existing doesnt count. Walking outside also doesnt count, since #metoo happened. You need to actively pursue men or give them CLEAR signals (flirting, uninterrupted eye contact, asking where their gf is). Also tinder exists.

Attached: r9k female version.png (574x1668, 210K)

Tinder isn't good for anything but getting treated like a piece of meat, doesn't matter if your male or female. Seriously OP don't touch that shitty fucking app.

I messaged like 4 guys on facebook and they all were not interested, I forced myself to go to parties and bars even though I didn't want to, I tried to flirt, I tried to tell myself that I shouldn't care if I don't attract any guys and I should just focus on making friends, my friends set me up with a guy who has also never had a relationship and when he saw me he said he wasn't interested (not to my face, but to our mutual friends), I went on tinder, okcupid and plenty of fish, only found guys asking me for hookups and one even told me that I was looking in the wrong place for anything other than hookups

I don't know what else to do, man.

Gee I wonder if you should post a fucking picture.

Thanks user maybe one day when i actually decide to open up to people.

Time to post selfie then as said.

Also you can go places no woman has ever been before to increase your odds: football match, anime con, demonstration, STEM related classes at uni.

Btw you were "rejected" by 5 dudes only. That is low number. I hade to go through 7 girls just to get date which never led anywhere. Dating is luck based game. Spin the wheel?

Attached: lower standards 3.png (540x373, 96K)

I’m a STEM student and I literally get ignored in every class I go to, I’ve made no friends from classes all my friends are from other places even though my classes are 99% male

More than five guys have rejected me I’m just telling you about the last 6 months

I want to spin the wheel but in my case it seems jammed

Describe how does the
>get ignored
happens? You know, majority of stem students are 'on spectrum'. What you may percieve as disinterest is them panicking in style:
youtube.com/watch?v=DYHkbOugcD0

>Gee I wonder if you should post a fucking picture.

Hit the gym like me op, lots of squats makes for a nice ass and will get you more male attention. Im doing to get more confidence if i ever talk to a grill in my life

OP here, God I absolutely hated that scene in inside out. Makes me feel worthless. Everywhere in the media girls are made out to be these superior beings that guys get flustered or nervous over, when literally no guys ever do that when they see me, which makes me feel worthless and not a real woman

They ignore me by blowing me off and just being cordial when I try to talk to them, and sticking to their circle of friends after or before class.

Listen up roastie, stop swallowing what the media is feeding you, its all fucking bullshit. Get fit, it will make you happier and more confident, get passionate about a hobby that involves both sexes, and then a bf will come. Dont be afraid to initiate. You will cut yourself off from guys like me that are to dissuaded because of bullshit sjw women

OP- this is Jow Forums. You are a channer. Embrace the nerd craft of the things you enjoy and find dates there. Anime, D&D/ RPG, Furry, cosplay, film and fiction, comics, videogames, sciences, museums, art. Birding. Dragon boats. You name it and do stuff that involves it and gets you out with those who share those interests. Read the threads here - half the guys are Rajesh Koothrappali from Big Bang Theory and can't talk to you.

Good God no, I'm not interested in any of that shit. I don't think I could be with anyone who was into that stuff either.