One of my eyes is higher than the other. No one has ever comented on it, but I see it...

One of my eyes is higher than the other. No one has ever comented on it, but I see it. Should I (and CAN I) Get this fixed? Or am I making a big deal over this?

Attached: IMG_20180424_212333.jpg (737x357, 74K)

>One of my eyes is higher than the other
Look like your nose is just crooked OP

Well I know that can be fixed. That's one of the easiest cosmetic surgeries. You think that's it? That's funny because I literally did not ever notice that it was until today.

This is literally what I thought when I saw the picture.
You need a picture that shows your entire head to really show.
People really don't understand the idea of perspective.

You're making a big deal out of this. As an Optometrist I can tell you having one eye higher than the other is normal.

I can't tell really.

Stop staring at yourself in the mirror. Even more, stop staring at pictures of yourself. You see yourself mirrored usually, so looking at your non reversed pictures make you think you look really awkward.

>White people problems

Attached: 8FD02340-33D0-46F4-88F1-EA6DDFF5F228.jpg (400x388, 46K)

Mate, everyone has an asymmetrical face. Relax

>White

>You think that's it?
Yes. I think when you look in the mirror you're subconsciously trying to straighten your nose by tilting your head and it gives the illusion that your eye sockets or whatever aren't properly aligned.

Congratulations

You’re completely average looking person

You look Romanian

i looked at this thread again and it's not even noticeable

wtf user

lmfao no its not. stop being a capeshit "be yourself love yourself" faggot

Are you serious OP

Dont complain my right eye has my lid covering half the eye and an is a shit load more noticeable than yours,

Not really relevant but you have gorgeous eyes.

What do your teeth look like? I want to test a theory.

everyone has an eye that is a big higher up or more open than the other. dont worry too much about it if you can

This is what we're doing right?

Attached: 20180425_004305.jpg (1616x1212, 655K)

My three front teeth are fake so yes you’re making a big deal of it

You mentalcels need to realise that all faces are asymmetrical to some degree, even models (except for based Klossy). Look at beautiful Victorias Secret model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. One eye sits 3 inches above the other and she is still good looking because of overall harmony. Good looking woman.

You mentalcels need to realise that all faces are asymmetrical to some degree, even models (except for based Klossy). Look at beautiful Victorias Secret model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. One eye sits 3 inches above the other and she is still good looking because of overall harmony. Good looking woman.

just wear an eyepatch you fucking degerate.

I dunno user, I get the jewish animal wibe from OP's picture...

Attached: last ned.jpg (308x164, 9K)