What are men good for?

I've been raised in an environment extremely hostile and disrespectful towards male which has given me a woman good men bad outlook. Then in the internet you get some more of the same stuff, just piles of "men are trash/rapists/sexists/evil)etc" stuff.

How do I accept my masculinity and convert it into something positive?

Attached: 1522415533554.jpg (680x544, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men have really good and strong capable bodies

Just don't be trash/evil/sexist/or a rapist. That's it.

Stop being a fucking bitch and do what you want.

and minds... dont forget minds we invented pretty much everything important

Eh
I think o

Men are good warriors, we love to kill and rape.

Fucking shit posted while I was typing

I WAS SAYING
I think on average more men have good bodies than good minds. So to try to defend all men saying "we invented all that good shit" isn't really effective because most men probably wouldn't be able to invent anything important.
most healthy men can be strong and capable tho

Men ARE largely predatory assholes, though. Just as women are largely whores. Both are outgrowths of a degenerate society, but they don't necessarily define you. Don't be a prick.

This is what sucks man
Most women agree that men are good for opening lids, smashing bugs, sex and not much else.

I can do those but I'm not tall so I'm not physically imposing despite being fit, and as for sex just lmao nobody wants to have sex with me.

So what use do I have besides wagecuck g and being a slave to society

Running literally all of society.

judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/

Can i ask, what are women good for?

What use do most people have really

You're not alive to be a tool you're alive to feel joy and experience the universe. Do that.

But I have this deep feeling of needing to be useful and necessary

Inherently, men are subjective time pieces to a woman's understanding of them. They age and they meld an understanding themselves to the natures that they have described to them, obviously. Then when a woman sees that a man has the capacity to be more than that she assumes the responsibility of being that point of deference and normally disguises her issues with him as a way to cope with a misunderstanding she may have placed on him. This most generally means that women dont have what it takes to understand men, and its true, but most of the time when you hear women say that stuff it means that she wants to meet one that proves her wrong not that shes met every one and that it means shes right.

>most men probably wouldn't be able to invent anything important.
This is true and for women especially true.

Haha suckers!

Society is in terminal decline, pointing a finger at women ala Jow Forums is infantile and so is the reverse.
That this sort of thinking even exists shows how bad things are.
Find a decent dude and raise some decent kids.

Attached: Sex%20differences%20Adult%20Raven%20Mensa%20Cutoff[1].jpg (548x442, 39K)

A woman invented the modern computer so you could write this uneducated shit post.

Aka copied it from not-modern day computer which was created by a man.
But hey you got your women ally points so whatever lel

And a couple dudes invented the internet for the US government to have persistent communication in the event of nuclear war but hey, you get to shitpost on Jow Forums with it.

This thread is gaybian.

Men are strong, hardworking, will love a woman even after she hurts them, will protect the weak with their lives, and are responsible for all the jobs that keep society running (electricity, construction, plumbing) and jobs requiring very high IQ like scienists.

Of course there are bad men but there are bad women too. They can be more violent in general then women, but that is more the fault of their biology and having more testosterone than it is a fault of their character.

To hate men is to hate modern comforts and society. Without men you wouldn't be able flush your toilet after taking a dump and you wouldn't be able to power the computer you used to make this post. Men's dedication and willingness to selfless give to others is what really keeps society afloat at all. Treat them well because appreciation and love is all they want in return.

Let your nuts hang.

Attached: 579e6b95740155444641b4c14263a552.jpg (637x640, 79K)

>evil
>positive
spooks

Only you (cuck) and 0.05% of women (low-iqcel extremists) believe any of this.

>*takes strap-on out of mouth*
>"huh well how come I read so much about it in the media"

>"because it sells, click click, bigger revenues, hefty margines"

Men are stronger than women the majority of the time, and I don't just mean physically. We handle stress better, are more efficient workers, have more conviction/willpower on average, and tend to be better at problem solving.

Women are usually more empathetic/thoughtful of others, but also tend to be more emotional and weak willed.

There are obviously exceptions to these sorts of things, but men for the most part are hardwired to be reliable, efficient, and real "go-getters".

Jesus Christ, just go about your fucking business in the best way possible. That's all there is to it. Keep doing that, and no matter how wicked you think you are you'll eventually forgive yourself, then curse yourself anew for hating yourself for so long.

Weird bait

>How to masculinity

Check out Jordan Peterson if you haven't already, OP.

not Op but what if i'm just trash/feelevil, still a catch? Maybe for a gril who wants to change a guy?

Fuckin hell are you me? Im short too (5'5) and I pretty much think the same shit too. I had this thought when I was still in highschool: "ok so I'm short, fat, talentless, uncool, and only smart because of the sample size of my school. Wtf do I have to offer someone?" Ive been working on my self ever since and no matter how much progress I make I always feel 1 or 2 steps behind. Like fuck, I lost 40 lbs, graduated college, got and engineering job, got into boxing, and taught myself piano yet I still feel like a useless fuck. I don't think this will ever go away, but is it really a bad thing if it pushes you to try to do better?

Attached: 1524600490739.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>What are men good for?
Cosmic horror

Attached: lovecraft_by_luciananedelea-d6ewe9d.jpg (763x1046, 364K)

Pretty much. The more you worry about what other people think the more you are being held back. I'm a teacher, and obviously some of my students hate me. Others like me. Some fall in between. No matter what I do, some students are going to hate me. I am to anathema to their desires. They have to sit in my class and learn world history when they would much rather be asleep. Some students will like me no matter what because i am an authority figure and they are conditioned to seek those out in their life. I could struggle against the order of things to be a "better" role model, just like OP wants to be a man. But why bother struggling? Just go with the flow. You'll feel happier and feel much more fulfillment in what you do.

Jesus Christ. Is Jow Forums vacationing in here? Get off of your pathetic ass and become more valuable than a fucking can opener.

On second thought, no. Keep on being worthless and keep those trash genes out of the goddamn pool.

Attached: 1523969793489.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

If you're so offended by what he says maybe don't go out of your way to prove it true.

Whatever they say
Whatever they do
You know this to be true:
They'll never be as good capable as you

You see man made the cars
To take us over the road
Man made the train
To carry the heavy load
Man made the electric light
To take us out of the dark
Man made the boat for the water
Like Noah made the ark

This is a man's world
This is a man's world

Men rule the world

Don't let other people tell you what you are. Figure it out yourself.

Men are physically strong and great at being focused and driven to the point of being obsessed. That and that alone is why men have discovered and created so many great things.

yeahhh!!!! feelin pumpdddd
truth!!

>become more valuable than a fucking can opener.
>become a can opener which doubles as, say, an engineer or artist or something

Men are generally trash desu

In older days women needed men, to protect them and men needed women to raise a progeny.
I blame the current situation on the jews.

get a girlfriend, dont be an ass or be creepy, and be the strong man who defends and cares for his family.

Attached: R-Lee-Ermey-Dies-74-Years-Old.jpg (600x316, 29K)

Men tend to be good at a single thing and absolutely dominate that thing.
The best cooks are men.
The best designers are men.
The best engineers are men.
The best tradesmen are men.
Even when you go to female dominated fields like child care, men tend to be exceptional.
This does not mean you can take any man and have him be good at fixing the sink, make a new model of the house, design a dress, cook a Michelin worthy meal and raise the kids.
But it means men are so competitive that they want to be the best at what they do.
If they don't do well, they feel like they have let down their responsibility and then they work harder.
There is plenty of positive things to say about men.

But the real way to deal with the issues you seem to have is treat everyone as an individual. It is just as crazy to expect a man to be a great cook as it is to expect him to be a rapist. Individuals might be good cooks and individuals might treat others poorly.
Jail the rapist and eat at the restaurant.
Don't look at one sample and decide something for the collective.
Nazis saw all Jews as one big evil.
Communists saw all wealthy people as one big evil.
Feminists see all men as one big evil.

Start to see the people as individuals instead. It makes up for a much more fair world.

What the fuck are you doing, user? Get this sensible, mature, and pragmatic bullshit out of this ragebait thread. We're here to feel better about what crotchmeat we were born with and to belittle the humans with different meat than us.

Funnily enough I am an engineer but your job means jack shit in today's world. All a degree means is that you are able of reading and comprehending stuff and all a job means is that you can do things exactly as you've been told to do them.

Also women are engineers now too. Job doesn't distinguish you for shit, women can provide for themselves just fine.

you women want
>trash/rapists/sexists/evil
that is what they raised you for.
why they like (sand)niggers

You could try not caring about gender, and just lumping anybody who thinks in this manner into a giant pile of stupid.

Just do what you want to do, man.

Be considerate of others, and you've got nothing to worry about.

most women are naturally good at becoming pregnant, growing children, feeding children, and hard labor that doesn't involve lifting excessively heavy things.

most men are naturally good at being protectors, attackers, and hard labor including lifting excessively heavy things.

however in today's world, neither sex is encouraged enough to excel at what they were born to do, resulting in neurotic catladies and worthless basedboys.