What are the racial dynamics between white men and non white women

So America seems fucked desu and I’ve often wondered how these two groups interact with each other

Attached: 4068F6BD-E5D4-4AC2-B90C-D0A7ED17E849.jpg (720x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

societyforscience.org/content/ssp-blog/intel-isef-alumna-headed-capitol-hill
youtube.com/watch?v=A86cMX_WUa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger fucking faggot animal bubble lip
gass all nigger shitskins.

I got to go take a shit. Thats when niggers come out of my ass. Nigger

Black women would give their left nut to get with a white man. Usually it is not an option for them, because white men are usually incels who don't know their value on the fuckboy market place.

>Tall, White and Handsome: You're choice of women when it comes to pretty much any race
>Any other kind of white male : Societies whipping boy

she's so pretty and smart
societyforscience.org/content/ssp-blog/intel-isef-alumna-headed-capitol-hill

Attached: AOC.jpg (900x500, 71K)

>Your choice*

sorry I've been up for like 30 hours

wrong place to ask that only shills posting blacked or cuck threads on this Mongolian cooking forum

Attached: 1543803146376.jpg (411x467, 44K)

Nonwhite women don’t even try to hide the fact that they want us. If you’re a fit, well dressed white guy of at least average attractiveness, they will act in a sweet, flirty manner and I’ve been tempted many times.

I could go into any black club or bar here in this chocolate city right now and be like "I need a girl who wants a steady man, that cooks and cleans" and get three options from the black woman, and she would be my loving wife from this day forward for the rest of my life if I wanted...

Literally white men don't know how desirable they are to black women.

Hispanic warrior here. I knew it, she is a traitor.

You have to be 18 to use this board.

Yboi here I fug all the vietnamese and pilipino bitches

Me rikey bery much

Pretty much this desu. Too bad so few of them are attractive.

>implying op isn't one of them

Black girls love me I don't know why. I've never touched one but I could have.

This. I don't care what anyone says I am only attracted to black women esp the dark and natural haired ones.

Attached: img_2553.jpg (750x728, 178K)

You should touch one just to make one happy. You’re here on this earth for only so long. Why not share your gifts? She would love it too, just FYI.

Checked and...

My post comes from a place that I know a lot of men out there are lonely in this world that they live, and a 30 year old incel could find a great gal that would be loyal and his forever, and at least for them there would be some love in this terrible world we live.

wimpy dumb white guy? ur fucked on all ends
non wimpy smart white guy? all races especially nonwhites crave you

Real eazy for YTs to get a black woman, win win for us

Until recently I would have if they were attractive but the rap video type hit black woman is rare apparently.

Internet v. real life. There's overall racial tension in the air where I live. But I work with a lot of Black people -- mostly Black women. They respect me, interestingly enough. Granted, I am in a position of authority. But they respect me. They joke with me. They're quite social. They come in my office to bullshit from time to time. Ask me if I need things. And in turn, I respect them.

There's this one Black girl -- can't lie -- I'd literally fuck her every which way. Slender, tight body. Decent face. Nice ass, and sizable tits. She always wear snug dresses, and you can tell she has a nice body.

They hate how much they love us

Attached: 1542346262188.jpg (1200x846, 86K)

JB?

>Black women would give their left nut to get with a white man
Not really. Black women love black men (as do many races). Some like the perceived stability that comes with white men, but they don't have deep biological attraction to them.

Thanks for your story Schlomo. Get gassed.

Attached: cjsqk.jpg (413x395, 15K)

>JB
What's that? I would also love to get with a African woman.

Attached: e01002d200ab5fb4895bb15d90e20234.jpg (600x900, 85K)

Not a Jew, lad.

I believe in just about everything Jow Forums does, but without the over-the-top animus. I'd ultimately rather be with my own. But we don't live in the world. Well, I don't.

Jordan Beterson.

Thanks for your input Tyrone

black women always give me rimjobs without me asking lol

I have a friend who only likes black women for some reason. Thought you were him

ITT a bunch of non whites trolling the shit out of whitey

Would but from behind so I don't see that face

got eeem

kek this is the right anwer

yep

Attached: hi res cringe.jpg (1200x794, 97K)

Evil white devil here, white women not so concerned about how I look (which is why I think they are so promiscuous.) Where as other women of different races seem to notice my looks more. Black women are the most peculiar. They won't check you out if they are with a group, but if it's just her--she's more open to flirtation and conversation.

They all are

Brown chicks dig me.

Lol but I have been seeing a heavy increase in WMBF couples the past few years

This. This faggot OP makes some form of this thread almost every day.

Attached: 1518918937526.jpg (960x1280, 296K)

White men can bang black women with ease. Mexicans indians and Asian women too

Then you're a faggot virgin.

Then do it you faggot

My tinder begs to disagree.

Who cares? Unless they are Asian and 7/10 I'm not interested.

I've fucked a few. they smell bad... like not terrible, but its a constant reminder that they are not like you and its uncomfortable.

trying to have real conversations is a pain as well due to their low IQ and bad attitudes.

And I just love their hair. It's so pretty when they wear it natural and they can style it so many ways.

Attached: 8237085c81f80f8a4e3bc36073eeab63.jpg (600x640, 53K)

I always had good experience with them.

>my I'd says Nig and I'm saying I like black women
Can't believe no one noticed

They're the only girls who express interest in me as a sub-8 white male. So I take what I can get.

To score 7/10+ white women you have to be Chad, Chad-lite or Tyrone. I'm just an upper tier normie, so I settle for currywhores, noodlewhores and jewesses.

How often do you see them with Tyrone’s? Irl

Depends, I don't see any BMWF when I go to the country club but I see plenty of them when I go to plebeian shopping centers and so forth. It's primarily a phenomenon amongst the lower classes, so I can avoid seeing them by staying in my upper class bubbles, generally speaking.

And most of them are unattractive, fat, drug addicts, or have extreme daddy issues. The number of attractive, upper class, healthy women who engage in coalburning is close to zero.

Good to hear

Well that comes with the caveat that most women are unattractive, low class and unhealthy...

Nonwhite bitches are slaves to white guys unironically is the relationship when they're together.

Where do I find East African women in America? The ones with dark skin and caucasian features.

Attached: qclcxhallkn01.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

Based and redpilled
Op btfo
/Thread

If it weren't for multiculturalism I probably wouldn't be able to get laid as a sub-8, sub-6'0" white male due to runaway hypergamy and height inflation.

>no one wants to sniff the moor admixed sicily feet

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 72K)

non white women will talk shit on white men all day long but they actually crave nothing more than to be BLEACHED by one by night.

Attached: pepe_bouttodab.png (1000x1000, 216K)

That was when Sandy was still trying to appear white.

Only date non white women last girlfriends have either been Hispanic, Asian or black, haven’t dated a white chick seriously in like 4+ years.

How are they with you. Got any weird race issue stuff? What did they think about being with a white guy?

Is that a non-Chad cope or are you choosing to date hot non-whites over whites?

Probably

Bump

>latinas
high t

>blacks
*sucks lips* you aight white boy

>asian
"couldnt get a white girl"/easy way out

this is the TRUTH

This man obviously has a good head on his shoulders

I went to school in what is "the most diverse university in america" Florida International University in Miami. So diverse because it's almost entirely Hispanic and international students (from east asia mostly).

I'm a 6 foot white guy with brown hair and blue eyes. I got a cute face- I'm often told I resemble Johnny Depp.

Hispanic and black chicks used to drop their jaws as I walked by. Many would walk right up to me and tell me how beautiful my eyes were.

White girls like me as well- I'm not too bad looking afterall. But they were never as forward, never as desperate as non-whites.

Pic related is one girl who was absolutely enamored with me. I didn't realize at first until a friend of mine told me she was, and then I noticed she couldn't speak around me but just smiled immensely.

It's a truth everyone knows but no one wants to admit to: White Supremacy.

All that said, it's only white chicks for me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 12.30.22 AM.png (1272x1494, 1.89M)

Nice

PS I never banged pic related. Call me old fashioned if you will, I've never been one for banging a chick and moving on.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 12.33.42 AM.png (978x1456, 1.77M)

why 4 out of 5 ethnic chicks have manface. you just know she will look like juan in 1o years.

Agreed. What attracts me most is the face. The bodies are largely all the same, and that's why ethnic chicks place so much emphasis on ass and tits because they can never have a face like pic related.

Attached: Elsa Hansen South African Model.jpg (632x632, 49K)

MOMMY is the best

Attached: MILKYWAY.jpg (224x431, 29K)

a cute.

I'm fit, white and 5'11. Would I have any trouble with non white women?

Fuck off nigger

Non-white women hate your race but at the same time want you to colonize their pusses.

Attached: 1525850691779.jpg (124x121, 3K)

98% of them will throw themselves to your feet as its a way to move up in the social status (having a huwhite bf) for them and also they dream of having babies with blue eyes.

Attached: 512A7D8B-EA41-4D1F-A01E-8FA5175EAFB7.png (624x930, 926K)

>white girl
Oh u didnt know? I had like 20 bfs in college aha

I don't have blue eyes although I would have since my dad has blue eyes but my mom has brown so rip.
Is the blue eyes really necessary?

yes it's the dealbreaker, sorry kiddo

I doubt non white women specifically go for blue eyes. They probably just go for white skin

>Big tits latina with hot asian friend
It must have been like shooting fish in a barrel for those two.

You pathetic faggot

Uuuuuu she likes the big white cock i see.

White guys like to larp about just how much ethnic pussy they get. EVERY single white male ethnic female couple I personally know. The female was either pumped and dumped by a male of her race first, or the ethnic females are post wall and essentially dead to any male of their group looking to settle. Could be my personal observations aren’t then norm, the cope is real though.

Cope More!!!!!

If you fucks want to have a /bleached/ thread, then post appropriate pics at the very least. Christ, the absolute state of Jow Forums...

Attached: 1 (215).png (1077x1675, 1.23M)

Attached: 1 (190).png (800x600, 553K)

Attached: 1 (1411).jpg (655x467, 149K)

Attached: 1531779824769.jpg (261x224, 13K)

Attached: 1 (1415).jpg (1062x1356, 250K)

Attached: 0zywnlf0gbq11.jpg (454x750, 68K)

Attached: 1536840108686.jpg (960x955, 100K)

Attached: 1535917753544.jpg (640x640, 94K)