Thought Experiment on Likely Terrorism Targets

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Hypothetical here. Let's say there was a group with the means to do some serious damage to a region, but they are also cost-efficient terrorists. What would be the most cost-efficient method and would it be worth the risk? Keeping with the theoretical, let's say the region in question was a decent sized city (~300,000 people) and maybe 7-9 bridges around the city (both major and minor) that are a variation of pic related and span a couple hundred meters at longest.
If the goal was to hit the target in the pocket, I've seen that the best method is to target the bridges, yet unless there is catastrophic failure, temporary bridges can be erected in as little as a week or two if people were to react immediately to the situation.
On the other hand, we have the targeting of the people, and there are a couple methods to do this, with airborne chemicals/bio agents, waterborne chemicals/bio agents, or simply destroying populated structures like office buildings. Problem with chem/bio is that you can end up killing yourself during creation/culturing if not handled properly, and things could get out of hand really quickly if dispersed in a shitty way (ie spreading chemicals too high above city and it goes all over the place in the wind). What are your thoughts on how this terrorism could be achieved and possible things that would mitigate damage (such as the sheer amount of public water diluting chemicals to near nothingness). Merely a thought experiment to probe defenses and recovery options.

Attached: Bridges.jpg (30 KB, 400x322)

All urls found in this thread:

lakenewsonline.com/article/20151216/NEWS/151219291
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMxiZztxpY
youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

nice post fbi, very cool.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

You mean like Israel planned on using bombs to collapse all the bridges in manhattan after they detonated 3 nukes under the WTCs?

Jose White
Jose White

This

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Ne ne FBI-kun, FBI-kun

Are you going to use these hypotheticals to strengthen our weakpoints or are you going to use it to LARP with retards you plan to arrest?

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Like after 9-11 just the threat of a terror attack on a bridge is enough to shut down bridges especially in a city with 7-9 bridges. I honestly wonder why pic related does not happen far more often.

Attached: download-(1).jpg (542 KB, 750x521)

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

FBI please no shitpoat

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

I am not fbi...yet. Senior taking a counter-terrorism class and was interested with the stuff done by Marcinko, namely Red Cell. Obviously done at a scale much larger than just the Navy, I was curious as to how others might "attack" the target and figured Jow Forums had the strangeness of /b/, but with more thought put into it, considering Jow Forums always seems to grab the headlines for other autistic stunts.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

cost-efficient terrorists
That's a funny way of typing Jews.

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

True. A whole city without power would be pretty crippling, but I am pretty sure there are back-up generators in a good number of important places like hospitals for situations like severe storms/normal outages.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Well, if you were a terrorist, wouldn't you want to maximize the severity of your message at the least cost and danger to you?

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

If I were a terrorist I would want to succeed in my jihad sacrificing all else

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Conventional terrorism doesn't work well in first world countries, the reason being that those in power don't actually care if the citizens are stabbed, shot, run over, and blown up. Even when the people are scared and angry, it amounts to nothing.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Don't forget spark-gap generators to cripple wireless.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Hey there, FBI-kun.

Sometimes I think about how terrifying it would be if someone targetted a high-pop-density apartment building, like in New York or something.

Shit keeps me up at night sometimes.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

How about realizing it's not the 1960s anymore and larping/psyopping something with a teeny tiny bit of imagination and whimsy, like a Roman Legion themed fitness camp in Hawaii for Jow Forumstards, instead of your off-topic low-IQ bait?

Or take a lesson from /r9k/ and talk people into extreme gender-reassignment and then working as seductive infogatherers? That's a hilarious fantasy because it's "entrapment" on four levels at once.

The state of this board. The state of those who use this board.

Attached: 1541568006609.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1080)

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

more cost effective and damaging to knock out power, somone post that info pic of city power sub systems

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Following up on this, for power outages to be longer than a few days, you would need near complete devastation, rather than just targeting a few choke points. Even the Northeast Blackouts of 1965 and 2003 lasted less than a week (though some spots didn't have power for over two weeks). You would need near total system destruction, as if it were hit by a storm, for it to last very long for many people.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Senior taking a counter-terrorism class
Fucking glow in the dark underage high school senior already interning with the FBI what a faggot let's point and laugh at this FBI fag

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

well hypothetically youre a cia nigger trying to figure out how much we know. but hypothetically, there was an user a few years ago who posted a thread about how to unleash mayhem on major metropolitans in the US, mostly by microdamage to major infrastructure. most of his instructions were against communications and power systems. backing out screws in terminal boxes, loosening cables in telephone/broadband switchboards, the kinds of things that are easy to do but nearly impossible to diagnose. taking out a bridge would be inadvisable and impossible to do low profile

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

No but you could cost a city more rescorces then it's taxpayers could afford and spread extreme discourse thereby furthering a goal

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

You mean like a Grenfell Tower kind of deal? Or more of a "Suddenly, an explosion and the apartment building topples over" deal?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Senior taking a counter-terrorism class
Senior
Post timestampped beer cans or gtfo

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

and spread out police resources , no city is just one power station but a lot of sub stations all over the place

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

If you want to destroy a bridge, just let women and non-whites design, build, and oversee it...

Attached: Diversity-Bridge.jpg (14 KB, 299x168)

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

but they are also (((cost-efficient terrorists)))

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

college senior, not highschool. And the fbi thing was a joke. Finishing a degree in political studies focusing on foreign policy and figured the counter-terrorism would be a more interesting almond activator than the philosophy class.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Hydroelectric dam. Locks.

lakenewsonline.com/article/20151216/NEWS/151219291

Landon Price
Landon Price

conspiracy to commit

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

kristiiniicole @ instagram

Attached: 1532537406070.gif (1.6 MB, 640x266)

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

I would target refineries. those things are already ticking time bombs. would just have to turn a valve or change a value on some screen and kabloom

Noah Long
Noah Long

poli-sci
have fun being a lobbyist

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

I've been waiting for a small nuclear bomb to go off in a major city for a while now, and am quite surprised that one hasn't. How have the jihadis not collaborated with the Norks or Iranians to sneak a dirty bomb across the border? It's more evidence of their general incompetence if you ask me.

Attached: 2.jpg (31 KB, 332x327)

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Can't. Dry campus and suitemate is a snitch. Already ratted me out for having a portable heater to keep warm until the dorm switched from cooling to heating.

Attached: sad-face-318-32735.jpg (31 KB, 626x626)

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

if terrorists wanted to destroy significant portions of the united states, all they would need to do would be to set forest fires all over the pacific northwest

that is hasn't happened on a truly large scale indicates to me that the actual threat of 'terrorism' and attacks on the american people themselves are marginal at best

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

You attack the comfort level of the society.
No electricity
No running water/water treatment
No garbage collection
Choke points for supply distribution into the cities
Mess around with any of those and the proles will start rioting if the conditions are kept for 7-10 days.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Shoot out the transformers of power stations like those ghosts did in California years back.
Some of those parts are very expensive and can takes many months at least to replace.
FBI/NSA watchlist here I come
Also there's a post someone made about doing that while calling in bomb threats to critical points like airports and then using signal jammers to fuck with the emergency services.
All non violent acts that could cost billions of dollars if done right.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

There are the fires in California.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Only one company in the nation makes replacement transformers for powerlines. Shooting them slowly drains them of the oil used for coolant over the span of a few days. Shooting key ones cripples the city with no one knowing who you are due to lag between actions done and effect.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMxiZztxpY

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

You can also set up fake cellphone towers around govt and military buildings to disrupt communications and to spy.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Some places have began hardening them. I'm guessing the strategic ones mentioned in the YouTube link I posted.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

false flag: the thread

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

This. Canada could get fucking bombed and nobody would do anything. Gotta make them shekels. Diversity isn’t as bad as you’d think, but division is. The national guard would be inept anyway, since Trudeau is importing the terrorists anyways

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Want to ace your class? Stop thinking bridges and think electric grid, extremely fragile in the U.S. only takes something like 9 substations disabled to blackout the entire country.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Where the fuck are you going to get a fake cellphone tower?

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Reaction images should be...an existing reaction image.

Assuming you're trolling for (you)s...maybe try not just diving in to the topic. First, establish a character and interesting story. For example, you could pretend to be a deranged incel user who's been drinking liters of mountain dew every day while sitting on an improvised "toilet seat chair" made out of a toilet placed on an empty 55gal barrel. Instead of emptying it, ever, he just turned on an exhaust fan blowing fresh air right at him. People will call it "fake and gay" unless there are 5+ pictures that are NOT reverse image searchable and NOT photoshopped. THEN, credibility has been established and anons will reply. It doesn't have to be disgusting, but it does have to be well thought out and have original timestampped images to post. Remember, this board is high-IQ and paranoid. An original "shit barrel user" story would be far more credible than your first post.

What do you think about Jow Forums as a whole?

Attached: 1542361548193.jpg (61 KB, 650x650)

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

They’re both funded by bankers, and (((they))) can’t make nuclear war profitable. Just fucks up the land so you can’t use it until irradiated. It’s simple and cruel. Like the kikes

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Signal interceptors and baseband repeaters are easy to make fren, you can even mount them on drones...

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

You simply create a shortage of a resource that entitled fat people already take for granted. It's their actions create the actual terror.

Attached: high-voltage-powerlines-500x375-500x321.jpg (36 KB, 500x321)

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

What would be the most cost-efficient method and would it be worth the risk?
Shoot transformers around the country.
They're unguarded.
They're hard to make.
We have no backups.
We can't get any replacements for 20-25 weeks.
If you get enough of them, massive blackouts roll across the power grid.
All you need is some rifles and some bullets.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

Start focusing on subversion you fucking dumb FBI monkeys!! Watch Yuri Bezmenov and learn why countries fall apart.

HINT: Its not fucking romantic shit like bridges.

Attached: 43706876ufdytofdsisfdu753472653074264fdsyf.jpg (91 KB, 400x400)

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

Stop trying to utilize autism to craft your plans terrorist scum.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Hypothetical
cost-efficient terrorists

I can smell your whiteness through the screen whitey

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

You mean ice storms taking down the power poles and lines? Happens all the fucking time in the Southeast.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

order from China

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Thermite on transformer yards, those things take a while to replace, and would be a likely target.
I tell you this, because I know the budget for defense on these things will never be high enough to stop someone from finding a new way to shut down the whole system.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Check out the black sky project. Might find some interesting info there and also red pill yourself at the same time when you see who is behind the project.

Henry White
Henry White

Was was exploring thoughts more about the forced premature failure of west coast transmission lines

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

Ok I'll spill the beans. The most cost-efficient means of terrorism would be to shut down Jow Forums. I don't think I need to explain why.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

What are the odds of that? Underrated post.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

DO NOT REPLY

THIS IS A HONEY POT

WE WILL THEORIZE THE BEST POSSIBLE TARGET AS AN ATTEMPT TO STOP IT

WE WILL BE FALSE FLAGGED

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

You're either FBI, an actual terrorist, or a LARPing faggot. If FBI, go do some real work instead of trying to entrap autsists and/or coopt this place for it's wargaming ability. Start an autistic wargame task force if we're that gud. If actual terrorist, counter-terror yourself you fucking pussy. If LARPing faggot, 3/10 for Red Cell. The rest is gay and forced.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Attached: 1543718217446.gif (1.36 MB, 480x270)

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Shhh!

David Rogers
David Rogers

Oh shit I was about to say OP was a faggot but I guess I'll just lie instead and say OP is completely straight.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

The fact that it hasn't happened yet if proof that Jow Forums will be kept operational at all costs. Under no circumstances may this autism be allowed to escape containment.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

The US government would Never try to entrap or work against its own people. Would it?

Juan James
Juan James

I enjoy thinking in hypotheticals. I hope this doesn't get me on a watch list.
Fire is cheap. This user is right. Stressing the emergency services of this country past their capacity to operate effectively would cause an enormous shitstorm. Setting fires to a fuckton of different spots(forests, fields, buildings, etc.) at the same time would be a nightmare for firefighters and police. If you could somehow ensure that they all reached California wildfire like destruction you would cause a lot of damage.
I guess it sort of ties into the first idea, but a very large atrocity would catch a lot of attention too. Burning/bombing heavily populated apartments, schools, churches/mosques, old folks homes, and other places people have an emotional attachment to would be cheap as well and have a huge impact. Maybe poison gas or dirty bombs would be a better idea in the populated places, but just imagine granny roasting alive in her chair before her oxygen tank explodes and sprays ground granny everywhere.

Attached: 1543973188937.jpg (111 KB, 1024x681)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

At 0700 hours, I will personally biologically attack a major seven eleven with a bowl of piss in the microwave. Gotta get it to 97.9 Degrees F for dat pee pee test for my food stamps.

Hi FBI/NSA. Fucking cat ladies.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

heh

Attached: 1543705858274.jpg (93 KB, 540x720)

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

just fyi you can absolutely get v& talking about this stuff if you get detailed
godspeed anons

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

So from what I've seen here so far, the most likely targets would be either power generators (dams, refineries, etc) or power transmitters (EHVs, power lines, sub stations, etc). And here I was, thinking blowing bridges would be the best non-violent method, stopping commuting and land-based logistics. Interesting (and slightly unnerving) stuff. Knew Jow Forums was the right board to ask first. So now, the question is how might one mitigate this damage? Buy more transformers pre-emptively? Actually put legit casings around the important parts of stations, and a few unimportant ones as dummies?

Except your assumption is wrong. Why would I need to make up a story as a background reason for something I am actually somewhat interested in. Besides, the only reactions for sadness that I could think of on the spot was pepe stuff and then you'd call me a frogposter on top of a glow-in-the-dark.

No one is reporting any of this, at least not on my side (meaning me). I am just genuinely curious. The evolution to the U.S. scale was not my doing. I was just focused on a city.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Attached: 1541679540240.jpg (62 KB, 327x346)

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Why not destroy the power supply AND blow the bridges? Make the outage last longer.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

but just imagine granny roasting alive in her chair before her oxygen tank explodes and sprays ground granny everywhere.
Holy fuck, dude.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

OK that's enough too many glowies in this thread. shitpost it to death boys. you know what to do. sage

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Attached: faggot.jpg (31 KB, 620x393)

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Attached: 1543733598384.jpg (132 KB, 870x783)

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Attached: johnny-gosch.jpg (77 KB, 1200x630)

James Thompson
James Thompson

Take penis out of pet leaf

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

terrorism
Do not be so obsessed with casualties and destruction. Terror is not war. Terror is a tool to raise attention to or highlight a cause, strike fear into or demoralize the civilian population of a nation with a superior military.
I remember a few years ago, around the bataclan terror times. An islamic terror cell was stopped in southern europe.
The group was heading to Norway to carry out a knife attack. Not a conventional street attack, no, their plan was to break into the home of a random family and torture and kill the family members in front of eachother, all while videotaping it to post online.
I have to admit, that's the only time terror actually got to me. Not much, but a little.

So cost-efficiency for damage to a region? I'd say go for psychological damage. Break into someone's home, torture them and upload the footage online for the world to to see.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Attached: jordan-pederstein.jpg (244 KB, 1024x683)

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Railroad tracks are soft soft targets, bridges are hard targets because they are constantly used and so somebody is going to see you fucking around with it. Electrical system could be seriously messed up if you had 10-15 people hit different substations at the same time.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Attached: tycoon.jpg (675 KB, 1280x720)

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Attached: 1543791989967.jpg (201 KB, 960x960)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Mitigate?
I would have backup devices stored & ready, have better systems to determine/report whether they are damaged in the first place & make sure cameras are recording traffic in those areas. You could also run drills to simulate how the city responds to various attacks or just general "stress tests" and develop better protocols based on those drills.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Attached: black-cube.jpg (59 KB, 474x521)

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Attached: fags.jpg (52 KB, 990x556)

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

I don't think taking out bridges would accomplish much other than costing them money. They can always just ferry goods across, and so long as the lights are on, most can still make money.

The method with the most potential is likely a bioweapon, like a designer virus or infectious bacteria. Fortunately, it's not a prescriptive process like bomb-making so shoestring budget jihadists haven't done it just yet.

If it were possible to get an air-transmissible virus to behave similarly to rabies in a person, you could completely fuck a city. If it were transmissible from animal to human, even moreso.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

building topples over
Collapses into its own footprint at free fall speed

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Attached: 1543839211627.jpg (15 KB, 437x431)

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Attached: 1537892332859.png (144 KB, 1368x730)

James Rivera
James Rivera

im not fbi

thats what a glow in the dark nigger would say

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Make a bunch of acetone peroxide (TATP) and rent a room on the 30th floor of a highrise. You can take it from there. Don't jar the TATP.

John Morgan
John Morgan

And post online before the collapse "unlike Trump, we're building bridges, not burning them"

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

Attached: 1544071861574.jpg (203 KB, 600x785)

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Welcome, gen-x newfag. All are welcome on Jow Forums, even obvious glowies.
Go search the archives for Jow Forums redpill compilations until you understand what is disinfo and what is truth too terrible to think about. Don't forget, you're here forever.

Attached: 1540948759845.png (479 KB, 459x600)

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

Odd that the tactics used by, say, the IRA or Hamas have not made it to the U.S. yet. Targeting civilians in civilian places hits hardest. Soft targets. Coffee shops, shopping malls, that sort of thing. Happened all over in the 70s up to today, but not in the US. Wonder why?

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Power grid is the best bet

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: glowing-fbi.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720)

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

I thought FALN was big into bombings in the U.S.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

But that would require a widespread and relatively sudden onset. Otherwise, it would probably be quashed as soon as possible.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Attached: art.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720)

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Attached: part1.png (3.15 MB, 4121x2344)

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Attached: part2.jpg (1.25 MB, 4121x2351)

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Attached: part3.jpg (2.5 MB, 4121x2351)

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Attached: part4.jpg (2.45 MB, 4121x2351)

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Attached: part5.jpg (2.29 MB, 4121x2351)

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

This is the kind of conversation that could openly be discussed on tORchan.onion pre-Snowden.

After Ed gave us the scope and magnitude of digital spying and tracking done by governments, discussions like this ended.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

It has a long dormant period (a couple of weeks), and without animal bites identifying the cause would take a while.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Thought Experiment on Likely Terrorism Targets
aka: OP is a CIA nigger looking for false flag ideas.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Attached: 1544033880873.png (698 KB, 1028x675)

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Combining everything together, the best way to cause chaos and damage to the city seems to be fucking up the power grid at the transformers, and the best way (or rather, the only mitigation advice given) would be to run drills and keep the transformers under tight surveillance.
What if more substations were built to allow flexibility in transmission and just kept out of the loop until needed, since power supply has to stay nearly equal to power demand?

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Then how would it be transmitted if not biting like rabies? Saliva in general? Cat farts?

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Guess what happens when the grid goes down?
youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo

Attached: 1533208697294.jpg (76 KB, 500x500)

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

this is up and coming technology that is being rolled out now. making the power grid a net of stations rather than a messy mix of parallel and series lines.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Thanks user

Attached: 1543806295135.png (874 KB, 716x714)

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Even if it is just some alphabet spook looking his next false flag a attack on the western power grid is still a better idea then the just another mass shooting that the previous administration attempted.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

I do not condone terrorism. However, due to the geography of my region and density of dindus and gardeners in surrounding metropolitan areas I have planned such an endeavor in the event of societal collapse. Keeping waves of undesirables out of my fine city is a priority. Obviously I would not act of my own volition, but would encourage leaders of the militia and my city to carefully consider the plan.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Attached: 1540795013389m.jpg (190 KB, 1024x908)

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

I said a truly large scale. Don't contribute to the thread if you aren't even going to read the posts you are replying to.

Attached: americanaustralia.jpg (185 KB, 1119x956)

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

It wouldn’t work. You would literally have to bomb them for it to be effective. Yes it would slow things down. With that said, you are forgetting about fuel reserves in (tank farms).

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

get lost kike we arent doing your work for you

not your army

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Disregard the woo part of this one

Attached: 1.png (546 KB, 3672x1480)

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Your mother. No seriously.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Jumping to the most hardline conclusion, instead of seeing where it goes.
I am pretty sure games like BF, RE, CoD, go through similar processes. I highly doubt the idea of a Raccoon City just popped into somebody's head and made it to the shelves without refining and thinking through the method.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

The most simple yet effective method

get 20-30 guys
have them a decent rifle (pic related)
tell them to go around and snipe individuals in a given city every 2 weeks or so and make it so someone is shot or 2 are shot every day.
People in the city just get plucked off the face of the earth
there is no pattern and the number of those killed in a short time span means there's multiple people involved
killers are gone before police find the location
killers leave no evidence that anyone was there
cops know there's multiple people but don't know how many or when the next one is going to strike
people in the city panic
they stop going outside
they stay away from windows
killers keep killing those who go outside
the entire city is shut off
police tell everyone to go inside and that martial law is essentially declared in the area (think boston bombings)
tell the shooters to stop and lay low
killings stop
police still have no leads
people start getting comfortable again
people start going out again
few months later
tell shooters to come out again and start shooting people
people freak out and stop going outside and police lose their shit and enact another martial law (where you can't go outside)
hide shooters and lay low
repeat

It's not about how many people you kill, it's about bringing fear into people that they could be next. That there is no order to this chaos and that you could simply be plucked off the face of the earth LIKE THAT!

Attached: pic-relateddd.png (95 KB, 665x320)

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Attached: 1531164623212.png (341 KB, 618x853)

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

t.

Attached: 9106ED66-F978-429F-A1E4-926983DA26A9.jpg (22 KB, 399x382)

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

I'll bite. Cut food supply by 10% and you'll cause enough panic to starve enough people to cause mass revolts.

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Fire is the original weapon of mass destruction

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

the FBI is unironically dispensing terrorism tips on Jow Forums
what is this timeline?

Attached: IMG-4807.png (246 KB, 573x573)

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Fuck the FBI and fuck hillary clinton you bitch nigger

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Like the beltway snipers. Yeah, that would work.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Fugggg this guy gets it

Attached: wasp.jpg (37 KB, 200x309)

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Attached: 1540087922998m.jpg (178 KB, 1024x765)

Carter King
Carter King

this is why America is the biggest cuck puppet state of the jews. you Ameritards are so fucking gullible and delusional.

Attached: 1521547959575.jpg (1.44 MB, 4000x4000)

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

A mass revolt is a powerful weapon if you know how to properly light the fuse of one

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

What?

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Just use this glowing thread to drop redpills and whatever shitty OC you might have on any topic, there's probably a lot of teenagers in here

Attached: 6gorillion.png (570 KB, 1516x1316)

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Three gorges dam in China. A blast of similar magnitude to the okc bombing would kill 1+ million

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

This

Attached: 418B17FE-449F-4CA9-9D0B-86F5688F90C9.png (650 KB, 1334x750)

John Richardson
John Richardson

The most effective terrorists throughout history don't literally terrorize the population, they get the population to terrorize itself.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

user-kun, w-what has you planned?

Attached: 1513637374412.jpg (56 KB, 313x254)

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

France is that you? If not FBI why would you post this on a Mongolian finger painting forum? You guys are glowing pretty hard.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

op btfo

Attached: 1541128823751.jpg (86 KB, 450x677)

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

there's something extremely easy, destructive and cost effective that a terrorist could do. I've been worried about it since I thought of it 10 or so years ago.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

cops and glow in the darks sit undercover in likely sniper spots, using previous sniper spots as a reference
if you go near the same city again you get caught
you'd be surprised what a detective can figure out with nothing but a map and a bunch of pushpins

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

The Mao and Yagoda famines were caused by the leadership stealing grain to sell abroad. There was food for most of the tens of millions that died but the shortages caused panics which resulted in hoarding which resulted in crime which resulted in more hoarding, etc.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

It all started when we took down the main server and discovered the backup servers in place. The cesspool didn't even glitch, it was perfectly seamless. That's when we knew.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Consult the DoD/DHS warplaners on that Mr. FBI

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

What would be the most cost-efficient method of damaging a region
Support Jews for positions of power over political, legal, or financial policy.
Spend the money on throwing pennies at twitter users to advocate on your behalf.

A bridge can be rebuilt, and only costs $100 million at most.
But once the Jew gets his hands on your financial policy, it will cost -trillions-, and it can't be unfucked without nuclear war at this point.

Attached: twitter.jpg (25 KB, 514x523)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Simply cutting the power to American cities for a week would cause uber chimpouts, since we're hypothesizing for the FBI.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Everyone knows that the jew that owned the world trade center took out an insurance policy a couple weeks before it went down. Dude was the luckiest man in the world because even his kids were either late that day or didn't show up for work.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Read up on the metcalf sniper attack

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

that's only half of the story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

thinking muslims lol.

Noah Young
Noah Young

What you up to Rabbi?

Attached: 1536307339679.gif (43 KB, 282x318)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit