Seriously the French people have made their government completely scrap their...

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Seriously the French people have made their government completely scrap their new tax on fuel after what a week of protests two weeks? Like honestly fellow leaf fags why the fuck are we not protesting out on the streets about our own impending Carbon tax that this idiot is championing

Pic related

Attached: trudeau-carbon-tax-20181023.jpg (37 KB, 780x439)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
archive.is/aSxdc
justice.gov.lb/public/uploads/lebanese constitution.pdf
canada-haiti.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
lowclassoiltrash.com/shop-online/come-west-trudeau-hoodie

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

You're going to pay for nigger education and like it

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Trudeau is such a fucking cuccold

Attached: 83308395-B8B3-4877-AC49-C07E98194274.jpg (32 KB, 480x360)

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Coming soon to the usa just wait lol

Robert Long
Robert Long

I wish you would.

Attached: gj2.jpg (140 KB, 914x675)

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

leafs
protesting

Know what (((they))) did to the West

Attached: canada-jew-train.jpg (888 KB, 4656x2612)

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

They put drugs in your maple syrup to make the population passive.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

TFW you realize the carbon tax has nothing to do with pollution and everything to do with paying for the useless dreck they are importing from the third world to ethnically replace the founding stock of the nation

Attached: 1530522482771.jpg (22 KB, 365x500)

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

(You) (OP)
leafs
protesting

if the French can do it we could too

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

We already have a small piece of Africa living inside our country anyways. It cant get any worse

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

No its because king cuck has spent so damn much money on useless and globalist shit that he now has to find a way to balance our fucked up books....hmm who knew budgets dont actually balance themselves

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

LEAFS BTFO
Pay your taxes and shut up goyim, stop questioning the 350,000 shitskins you're forced into taking every year

archive.is/aSxdc

Attached: Leaf-Propaganda.png (86 KB, 1171x719)

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

please do it Leafbros!

Get a yellow vest and just right "I've had enough" or something w normie appeal on it.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Frogs won't post the on-pump prices.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Like seriously are we canadians just too lazy? Or why dont we do this? I'm not looking forward to paying way more for gas

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Pathetic

Attached: Capture.png (87 KB, 134x274)

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Its already happening

Attached: 20181203-225314.jpg (3.32 MB, 3456x4608)

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Pathetic

Definately agree that is discustim and immoral

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

almost makes me wish hillary had won the election, so many maga faggots think trump is fixing everything would have been up in arms

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Pathetic

Definately agree that is discustim and immoral

Disgusting.....sorry I've had a scotch or two

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

tfw all the pieces come together.. mounties, bestiality legislation..

Attached: zoo-2007-film.jpg (16 KB, 676x380)

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Your people are emasculated cucks. It all started with Pierre Trudeau and his little brother syndrome where he tried to differentiate you from the US, which ended up in trillions of dollars wasted on french programs and the start of the shitskin importation, disarmament and diversity is our strength bullshit.
Your prime minister was literally a KEK, he let his wife sleep around behind his back while he was in office.
Look at this fucking roastie, this all happened WHILE he was in office.

Attached: 5f7d9c31d4a7729137cb8024c54fa712.jpg (80 KB, 434x617)

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

suspend for a few months
Ya ... nah. They didn’t do shit yet

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

We've got one chance with a trump of our own mad max Bernier he left the federal conservatives to set up his own party a true right wing party he claims. So hopefully he does well or else were fucked the federal "conservatives" are just liberal lite

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

It was delayed 6 months that’s it

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

No actually check it out they got it gone for good the French government caved to the demands and removed it altogether

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

mad max Bernier
Keep dreaming leaf, he split the conservative vote which will end up in Trudeau getting a second term.
For the CPC to win the election they need to be united and have a strong NDP to steal votes from the LPC.
Bernier barely has 1% support, I wouldn't waste the vote on him.

Attached: 1543029531692.jpg (192 KB, 1200x1119)

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

I dont know man a lot of people around my city are talking they like what hes saying

Jason Green
Jason Green

Fuck do I hate his old man trudeau Sr. Him and his national energy strategy completely fucked over the west and he just didnt care his wife was a whore also

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

What city are you in, leaf?

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Winnipeg manitoba

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

Canada needs some yellow vest happenings.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Fuckin eh we do! Seriously it's time to remind the government who works for who

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Winnipeg manitoba
How depressing is it there? I'm moving there in July.
Just in time for you fuckers to ban semi-autos and handguns. FUCK YOU TRUDEAU
From what I've read online, you have a problem with indigenous gangs?

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

why the fuck are we not protesting out on the streets
Because living conditions aren't bad enough in Canada YET, to the average person. We need more taxes, niggers and lgbt whatever here can't you see?
What's 50 million here or there?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Don't stir the boat faggot, if they give you a criminal record for mischief or disrupting public order (w.e made up crap they like) unless Trudeau clears your record(which happens once every 40 years) your life is effectively over and you'll never pass a criminal record check to get a job. Basically you'll kill yourself or work menial jobs forever.

Attached: Pardon.png (164 KB, 1709x939)

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

I dont really give a fuck. Im wealthy so your peasant issues are at a most a mild inconvenience.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

Nope. It is literally to pay for the immigrants social assistance.

80% of muslims in the UK are on welfare. Do you really think it's any different in Canada?

On top of that there's all the related costs. They need interpreters for 140 languages in the police and hospitals, for example.

Attached: 85346.jpg (115 KB, 550x640)

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

what a waste of a sweet get

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

I'm moving there in July
sorry to hear that

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

is this Trudeau-posting?

Attached: 6tW5Hj.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1018)

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Same, don't you love the constant police shakedowns and out of control meth problem?

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Well you picked the worst city in canada. Indigenous gangs are only a problem if you are concerned about your truck being stripped for parts on a back road.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

indeed, I should have come out as usual but held back power levels.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

(You)
Winnipeg manitoba
How depressing is it there? I'm moving there in July.
Just in time for you fuckers to ban semi-autos and handguns. FUCK YOU TRUDEAU
From what I've read online, you have a problem with indigenous gangs?

It's actually not that depressing. Now Winnipeg in the mid 90's yeah you might find me swinging from the rafters in my garage. We have the jets again (an NHL team) down town is really alive again as they moved the undesirables and natives out of the down town. There is one area of town that I would avoid called the north end other then that no roving gangs or shit like that. Just garbage human beings taking out other garbage human beings so as long as you're not a dumb shitskin you will do just fine. What is bringing you here. Oh and winnipeg in the summer is awesome!

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Youre going to pay for the expansion of israel and like it

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

What's up Flare?

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

come to ottawa

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

sorry to hear that
Why though? I chose it on purpose.
Affordable housing, low population, pro-gun and decent job prospects for the field I'm in.
It might have some crime problem, which I'm willing to live with. I already live in AK central, so winnipeg is relatively safer from where I'm currently at.

Julian Green
Julian Green

Extremely high-cost of living
Shitskins everywhere
Anti-gun

Fuck that

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Yikes don't lie to the man. Currently Winnipeg is getting more and more out of control with gang activity and methheads breaking into everything. City is broke and has the police in full force issuing tickets and conducting check stops.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

I dont really give a fuck. Im wealthy so your peasant issues are at a most a mild inconvenience.

The last time I checked a knife or gun shot or truck of peace from some stupid dindu or poo or pull start kills the wealthy and poor alike

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

you would fit with all the arabs
antigun
lmao come the hick parts of ottawa

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

still banned for saying questions are great and asking if anyone would care to answer them

Truly a dystopian nightmare

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Winnipeg isn't actually dangerous except for the one part of town where all the natives live, it's like any other city with major crime.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Absolutely nothing to do in the city other then go to NHL games
Everybody is so grim and pessimistic, no hope or cheer to be seen on any faces
Weather is shit year round, maybe nice for a month in the summer
Winters are ungodly cold, to the point where if you go out unprepared you will die and you will die quickly

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

I'm not lying to the man I'm giving my experiences. If your a decent white person who isnt a degenerate you will be fine. Everyone talks about this meth epidemic but I dunno I dont do meth I'm not around people who do meth I'm not in bad areas so it literally hasnt effected me at all. If you stay out of the shit area you're totally fine. Also show me one fucking city that isnt broke lol

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

you would fit with all the arabs
I'm running away from those fuckers, last thing I want is more of them

Leafs, not gonna dox myself too much, but redpill me on the Fort Richmond area, how much did I fuck up?

Samuel White
Samuel White

I've lived 24 years of my life in Brampton, Ontario, I lived in Winnipeg for about 3 and it was the worst time of my life, that is saying a lot

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

They arent actually gonna ban hand guns or semi autos of which I own both types. Just more political posturing

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

how much did I fuck up?
I don't many any offense when I say this, but coming from where you are you can't really fuck up by moving to anywhere in Canada

I'm being a bit over dramatic about how bad it is, its just really boring and the people are very negative in nature, from my experience

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

One of the better areas you're completely away from the Indian shit just a decent amount of gook and chink university students but great area honestly!

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Fort Richmond as in Fort Richmond, Winnipeg?

Oh bless your soul my dear lad. You are doing great works for Canada. Truly we thank thee!

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Be prepared for cold like you have never experienced by the way, do not take it lightly

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Summer is much more than a month. Grand beach is amazing cordon village and osbourn village are cool lots of new shit in winnipeg these days.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

I have lost the will to live

Attached: 1543316636240.jpg (694 KB, 1456x881)

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Daily reminder that NHL riots are our non official election seasons

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Meanwhile in Quebec
but why goy?

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Gotta love it when we get a couple -40 days in Winnipeg, best part of Winnipeg is property and investment opportunities are pretty cheap.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

I’m a fag
Let’s try again
but why goy?

Attached: D2F97412-C51B-436D-AAB0-D7ACB3389954.jpg (641 KB, 1167x2112)

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

The Winnipeg meme is "We were born here, what's your excuse?"

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

I hope so
No offense taken, it's a huge step-up from where I'm currently at and hopefully I can redpill a couple of shitskins to vote CPC while I'm there.
Elaborate please
Yeah I took a look at the demographics, I'm not worried about chinks, mostly worried about niggers and indigenous people stabbing me while I walk to the store
Will do

Attached: 1540959710368.gif (575 KB, 666x666)

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Even on a globalist logic level this article makes non senselement.

Quebecers love immigrants but only
If they speak French. If the federal level is going to have an ungodly number of non French speakers of course Quebec will minimize the overall pool. Integration would take a lot slower for people who don’t know French especially in Quebec where prejudice against non French speakers is pretty huge.

David Foster
David Foster

I can understand that
Trump is too moderate, makes too many concessions and because everyone in the gov and MSM attacks him,
his supporters support him whether his solutions represent their views or not
If Hillary had come up with some of Trump's solutions, most of them would be outraged

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Good Simpsons meme

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Elaborate please
The world needs charitable souls

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

It just shows how fragile their power base is, and explains why they’re so desperate to create a super national or private military force. If the French did decide to go nuts on Macron, literally nothing could stop them, and all that would save Macron is the helicopter that evacuates him from the country. So he has to make every attempt to stop it, after all France is poised to make big gains in the new international power hierarchy, he’s really desperate to be in charge when it happens.

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Gotta love it when we get a couple -40 days in Winnipeg, best part of Winnipeg is property and investment opportunities are pretty cheap.

Yeah it's like a week maybe two in feburary where its minus 40 other then that no real difference between winnipeg and Chicago or Minneapolis climate wise. Just get a decent jacket and you'll be fine. I personally love winter and look forward to it every year but then again I love ice fishing. Yes the property opportunities are better here I dont think at 28 on one income I could have afforded a 3 bedroom house I'm any other canadian city especially Ottawa Toronto Calgary or Vancouver.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Fuck the carbon tax. You niggers have to worry about the UN migration pact.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Its kind of jarring seeing giant smiling turban men ads outside of a culture shop. Tge world really has changed

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Stop pretending you’re Arab, groceryjew. You’re the only one with those bad Scheer memes

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

(You)
Yeah I took a look at the demographics, I'm not worried about chinks, mostly worried about niggers and indigenous people stabbing me while I walk to the store

You wont have to worry about that really in fort Richmond

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Why not both?

Attached: 1D476701-0482-423F-9637-E90F60812930.jpg (260 KB, 1504x967)

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Quebec sets its own immigration policy. And it’s reduce its intake.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

The carbon tax will save our grandkids from the incel hordes that want to keep giving big Jewish coal more and more money to rape the environment

I’m smoking LEGAL weed right now because of this man Trudeau’s leadership, incels stay mad because he stands up for human rights, poor immigrants hiding from wars the Americans started and now won’t even take shit from China or Saudi Arabia

Meanwhile Americans argue about how much money they should pay isreal this year....

Attached: E77EF051-7A88-4FF7-B634-5DE12FE06537.jpg (76 KB, 899x1599)

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Maybe your twink of a PM is taking into consideration the recent events in France and will reconsider. That, or he knows that you're all a bunch of refugees and pussies. pic unrelated

Attached: german-guilt.png (751 KB, 1010x638)

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

People like you are sealing the demise of Canada

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Stop pretending you’re Arab, groceryjew
Faggot, I'm legit

Attached: proof.jpg (1.87 MB, 3456x4608)

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Canada's too big and all the population clusters are full of immigrants content to live somewhere with internal plumbing and sanitation.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

(You) (OP)
The carbon tax will save our grandkids from the incel hordes that want to keep giving big Jewish coal more and more money to rape the environment

I’m smoking LEGAL weed right now because of this man Trudeau’s leadership, incels stay mad because he stands up for human rights, poor immigrants hiding from wars the Americans started and now won’t even take shit from China or Saudi Arabia

Meanwhile Americans argue about how much money they should pay isreal this year....

Neck yourself kike....because when the uprising begins faggots like you are going to be the first ones to the rope. As God is my witness you are the exact beta cuck typical Canadian that is wrong with this fucking country

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Real Lebanese don’t consider themselves Arab.
Checkmate jew

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

how are we not
There is protests going on, they're just the small hand sign holding kind presently as the only places with a Carbon Tax now is BC & Alberta (whom believe it's gone the moment Notleys NDP is voted out).

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

mass riots
candacuck government loses all control
Trump uses this as pretext to launch a massive "peace keeping" military offensive to help restore order and safe guard nuclear weapon locations
AoE2 "21"
And thus the Day of the Rake begins.

Attached: 1430956759866.gif (538 KB, 587x404)

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

yellow vests
They laugh as you burn your neighbor’s cars and store fronts you idiots
(((They))) know you would never take the fight to their door step

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

(You) (OP)
how are we not
There is protests going on, they're just the small hand sign holding kind presently as the only places with a Carbon Tax now is BC & Alberta (whom believe it's gone the moment Notleys NDP is voted out).
Well if we all vote the right way this coming year we can kick Trudeau and his carbon tax out at the same time

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Excellent

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

(You) (OP)
mass riots
candacuck government loses all control
Trump uses this as pretext to launch a massive "peace keeping" military offensive to help restore order and safe guard nuclear weapon locations
AoE2 "21"
And thus the Day of the Rake begins.

Lol you think canada has nuclear weapons? We are far too cucked to have anything like that. We dont even have a functional submarine

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

The carbon tax will save our grandkids
How so? It's going into a government slush fund and will end up being wasted
I’m smoking LEGAL weed right now
Fucking degenerate, you sold your country out for weed
Trudeau’s leadership
HAHAHAHAHAHA
poor immigrants hiding from wars
Nigger, they're border shopping. If you want to help syrians and other refugees, you can help with foreign aid in the countries they're staying in (Jordan and Lebanon).
We have 2 million of these fuckers, yet not single dime from Trudeau. Instead, he chooses to import them and spend 100k a year on each, instead of spending literally a fraction of the cost in foreign aid.
won’t even take shit from China
You really are pathetic. You're being bought out by China. You literally have cities that only speak chinese, rent to chinese and sell to chinese. They're going to secede eventually since you fucks encouraged them to """"celebrate their diversity"""" rather than properly integrate in society.

Attached: 1540429217231.jpg (103 KB, 853x855)

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Why do right-wingers hate the planet so much? You do realize you have to breath clean air too right?

Inb4 chinks and poos
Just because they're giving their population lung cancer and downing their cities doesn't mean we have to too

Attached: wwf-global-warming-infographic-HD.jpg (268 KB, 1200x848)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Sorry I am so late to this thread but fuck off we're full

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

You posted that. Few days ago with La Canada.
Now it’s even worse with Se Lève au
Also, nice OPP poster mr officer.
Toronto
Don’t get raped

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Sorry I am so late to this thread but fuck off we're full
Bbbbbut user, diversity is your strength.

Attached: Diversity-is-our-strenght-NPC.jpg (105 KB, 800x1000)

Thomas White
Thomas White

Jewish neocon talking points
You’d get shot as a spy in real Lebanon.

Grayson White
Grayson White

You know as well as I do another smelly, sweaty, and balding middle eastern guy is not going to make this country any better. Look what they've done to yours. People are fleeing.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

decent job prospects for the field I'm in.
Ummm sweet summer sweetie...

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Please tell me how taking a fuck ton more of my God damn money is gonna keep the air clean? It's not. I'm gonna buy the same amount of gas I used to because I have to take my ass to work to pay my motherfucking taxes plus all the free gibs for achmed and his fucking litter of 9 children none of which speak English and actually hate all of us.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

I bet most fucking leafs welcome the new tax

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Leb-user I am fucking stealing that brainlet from you, cedar nigger. Going to use it like a well worn whore

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

And I would take that bet and win your money. Nationally poll after poll after poll shows a strong nationwide consensus against the carbon tax

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

I remember the time someone wanted to save and preserve the planet for the future generation.

Attached: nature-man.png (55 KB, 243x355)

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

Transplant here, I am more than willing

Easton Green
Easton Green

As if elitists care what the people want.
Let’s hope the French guillotine macron, that might put more brakes on trudeau than Scheer ever could.

Attached: 867FBC1D-78CD-4062-8498-4937DF35A89A.jpg (647 KB, 1116x2140)

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Thinking of lighting myself on fire outside of Parliament Hill.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Quiet oil cuck.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

He a actually created Canada, you fag.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

tax is the least of our problems if this faggot opens the low iq nigger flood gates

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Section B of our constitution. Fucking brainlet

Lebanon is Arab in its identity and in its affiliation. It is a founding and active member of the League of Arab States and abides by its pacts and covenants. Lebanon is also a founding and active member of the United Nations Organization and abides by its covenants and by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Government shall embody these principles in all fields and areas without exception.

justice.gov.lb/public/uploads/lebanese constitution.pdf

Attached: 1541439140661.jpg (92 KB, 581x767)

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

BASED AND RED LEAFED

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

white male starts fire
some Jews across the street are reminded of the six gorrillion
Oy vey, the headlines write themselves.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Unable to see the bigger picture
The purpose us to move markets towards investing in renewable resources, public transportation, and more efficient cars. There's no point in going to work if your home is going to be destroyed by natural disasters. And if you're upset about brown people now, just wait into climate refugees from the US start to flood your town.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

n weapons
No but we do have the facilities to produce the materials needed. Canada is one of those “turn key” countries, like Japan.
functional submarines
All four are ready for tour now, and one just got back from the Mediterranean a month or so ago.
The stupid things cost so much to fix up that it would have been just as expensive to build new ones once you add the purchase + repairs together.

Oh god I wish.. Unfortunately Sheer isn't doing anywhere enough to get any name for himself, and the federal NDP is flopping so hard that they might all go vote for Trudeau & May depending how hippy they be.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

Hahahahaha ha haha!
You’re actually doubling down. arab is a nigger term to any real Lebanese. They’re above them.
I thought jews were clever.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

(You)

He a actually created Canada, you fag.

That fuck are you talking about you filthy fucking casual? I seem to remember a man by the name of Sir John A Macdonald having a hand Canada's creation long before trudeau sr was even born. Pierre Trudeau was without a doubt one of the most disastrous prime minister canada have ever had

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

also live there gangs never felt like a problem to me.

don't walk around on certain 3-ish streets between 2-6am while holding a case of beer and your mostly fine.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Would you guys like to play paintball some time? I had to move here and my wife bought me a bunch of tickets but I don't have anyone to play with

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

they unironically would make themselves the victim of it. fuck em though. gonna douse some sweats in gas and light myself on fire

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

We’ve had worse.
Just think, we could be at war with Russia now.

Attached: EB7B09BF-7EBC-4525-B6CB-D0BA7046CB91.jpg (56 KB, 610x225)

John Brooks
John Brooks

But user, you're already bringing in hordes of shitskins, this shitskin in particular will be influential towards the other shitskins and encourage them to vote conservative.

Attached: 1540447261840.png (136 KB, 363x296)

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Coming soon
lol we've been doing it for years now, kill me

William Brooks
William Brooks

Nice try RCMP.
You're not gonna nail me for hate speech.

Attached: 1540537353373.gif (120 KB, 554x400)

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Lol fucking rights I love paintball!

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

You'd be in jail for fucking your bum buddy to begin with if it wasnt for him. Not to mention patriation of the constitution. You'd still be licking brit bong boots. Fag.

And your charter rights would involve getting anally raped without trudeau.

Jordan King
Jordan King

And Trudeau will still go ahead with it and win re-election

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

For two sentences until the other shitskins kill you for trying to end their gibs

Hudson King
Hudson King

This is a discourse of authority; the people are authority now. We are sending a message; we learn from France - we will get authority to stand by us or face the case of France.

As for the spelling on the shirt, there is really nothing wrong with it grammatically or in translation, you just dont like the phrase, so go fuck yourself pig

Attached: 1496018134704-1.png (178 KB, 1190x906)

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

(You)
We’ve had worse.
Just think, we could be at war with Russia now.

I'd take Stephen Harper any day over Trudeau sr or jr ANY DAY

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

Cuck, Cuck, Cuck, Oil Cuck

As I-I try to get by on a buck
Nothing can stop The Oil Cuck
And-a you, you are that cuck
And I'm gonna tax you, oh no

Yes, a-I, oh, I'm gonna tax you
Oh, oh
Come on lemme tax you, you fuck
'Cause you're the Oil Cuck
So, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah and

And when I charge you
You'll be a paying up
Cause you fucked this up
We'll walk through your cuckdom
And a paradise we will share

Say wind turbines hey hey hey!

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Attached: 1543393315630.jpg (79 KB, 592x960)

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

Attached: homepagekidsnewshowtotellifaviralvideoisfake.jpg (19 KB, 460x259)

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

Oh fuck off if he wouldnt have patriated the constitution some other prime minister would have. He was the most divisive prime minister in recent history he spent like a drunken sailor and caused our economy to take a nose dive and then fucked off

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

you were only correct in so far that its true people like you might get confused with the ideological stance of the phrase ....

Attached: 1512903245717.png (11 KB, 411x387)

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Super for real, I am kinda lonely and bored after I came here, hate most people here and because I have a Virginia accent I get treated worse than poos and I'm trying to squad up

Attached: 20181205-231949.jpg (1.14 MB, 2560x1920)

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Attached: b7e7aec5752ec11e749d130d3325029e-400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Lmao REEEE YOU HAVE CITIES THAT ARE TAKEN OVER

Chinese people live on the west coast oh my god it’s the end of days! Literally every coastal city in the entire continent has a larger than usual china town on the west coast..... lmao I’m smoking up another one bc of this tree nigger

Attached: 48F91826-23CB-40BF-AF8F-8BB5FFCBAC18.jpg (87 KB, 900x1600)

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Se lève au Canada it rises in Canada.
You wrote la Canada, white people pointed out how retarded it was, then you tried to overwrite your mistake.
Your fucking accent aigu should be an accent grave you dumb kike.
You should just write it in Chinese instead of larping as a francophone.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

After 16 years...

You know shit. Go back to school.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Yeah man if u want add me on kik sfrench4778

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Well in their defence if you detect an American accent on a guy living in Canada you can safely assume he's retarded, cause why else in the fuck would you move north?

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Thank you for your labor, spell check bot

Attached: 1507248907435.jpg (80 KB, 593x663)

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Right I need to go back to school says the fucking cuck boi who thinks Trudeau Sr created canada.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

you see im no professional or foreign spy, im just a student, so i really dont care

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

I don't have kik but I will get it. Also the misses says not to murder me if we play

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

by the way, do you think most people in Canada will notice or care ? thats what i thought. lmao

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

It's a real shame this country is going to the shitter. I have no doubt that (((they))) will do what ever they must to impose their will on the west. sad.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

My wife pushed a grabby drunk which got her a bad mark on her record so I moved here to be with her

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

I originally did the phrase vive la Canada because its marketable you dumbass, it will simply reach people, it doesnt matter if its gramatically or even in translation incorrect. Learn to sociologically experiment you non game playing retard - the world is a chessboard and you just dont get it

Attached: 1507415380854.gif (451 KB, 400x300)

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

I'm too busy working on my house to murder people anymore

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Grade school kid would write it properly, the word literally sounds different.
Goalposts moved, Jew.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

what goalposts exactly ?

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

except you change to cover your mistake
With a bigger mistake
You acting more and more Jewy trying to talk your way out of it.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

not revealing my cards on a public internet forum, unless youre stupid

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

likei said, it doesnt matter - people are people. learn how to work with them

James Evans
James Evans

That's neat. I'm unemployed till I get my work permit so if you need a hand in that I'm down.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Spergbro: the only people that simple language mistakes don't bother are the double digit IQ variety. The people nobody looks up to. Doesn't matter if it's English or French. Want to influence others? You'll probably need to come across as literate.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

It's a real shame this country is going to the shitter. I have no doubt that (((they))) will do what ever they must to impose their will on the west. sad.

I've said it once and I'll say it again the west and maybe northwestern Ontario should secede from canada and form our own nation. Hell as far as Ottawa is concerned canada stops at the end of the GTA anyways they dont give a beggars fuck about the west.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

user, I can't. I'm literally 10,000 kms away xD
Since the other guy gave you his kik, here's mine just for the shits and giggles.
libandude

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Yeah man get kik messenger and we can talk more there

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

The simple matter of the fact is that like all great men of history I just care about playing the game so I win, and so do you. You, me, and everyone else here, has there own interest in the chaos of the human race. The only difference between me and you is Im intelligent enough to see whats around me and make achievement instead of just being blindly and without any control part of the rythem of time in the flows of historys river

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Look at society around you , lol - double digit IQ variety.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Try achieving proficiency in at least one language

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

this is your opinion, and like assholes, everyone has one. Discarded.

Attached: 1507415215004.jpg (96 KB, 600x600)

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Attached: Heres-some-bread-for-every-OP-out-there.jpg (92 KB, 696x788)

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Just a friendly reminder that Trudeau gave 20 million taxpayer dollars to the Clinton foundation...

canada-haiti.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation

Also he did it after she lost the election which means Canada won't even get any influence for the money spent.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

People will notice it and pounce on it
(Ironically, google translated for you)

Attached: 708E4CCE-74D9-4E8A-8CF3-0F49E796534A.jpg (479 KB, 1115x2124)

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Attached: 1509068892907.jpg (361 KB, 1036x1527)

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Attached: 1538528126328.png (170 KB, 792x772)

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

that pic

Attached: 1541517831689.png (1.36 MB, 800x800)

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Anyway now

Attached: 398008C5-5DC4-432B-87E2-E56062FEDCD9.jpg (491 KB, 1668x1741)

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

in conclusion.
WE ARE FUCKED!
i just learned we are signing that UN migration pact...hold me pol

Attached: human-traf.webm (2.76 MB, 1280x720)

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Odd, it's as though a person who can't wrap their head around written language despite constant immersion in it is perceived as retarded. Couple that with the attitude that learning is unimportant and trivial and you get a guy who's so slow he thinks he's winning the race.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Lmao so butthurt at my numerals and how correct i am you make personal attacks, get lost loser

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

On it

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

its like i said, youre just a pussy whos even too afraid to commit to action or do anything, jsut jerking off to your fantasies, at least im out there seeing what happens, and putting my claims to test, im not here arguing with people and making personal attacks like a nerd loser faggot that cant do shit in real life

Luis Green
Luis Green

Well, you’re clearly not groceryjew
Get checked for bipolar symptoms though

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

its a strange thing, if youre actually intelligent. its really just the free market in my view at play, but then to me this really calls into questions about the nature of competition , and especially over generations, and relative to the case of China

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

glad to know you got your storm fag nigger stereotypes of jews are down, really indicates alot about your education and intelligence, get back in your time machine to 1913

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

If you had just a few more brain cells to rub together, you'd realize people are thinking the exact same thing you think when you see a guy with permanent marker writing on his back, replete with poor grammar: "Oh look at that homeless dude."
Aesthetics are extremely important when you are trying to spread a message or set an example.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

and so vive la Canada is fine in this day and age for contemporary society , get it through your dumb skull

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

like you know how i can tell youre stupid, you dont acknowledge very simply sociological truths about people and lowest common denominators in order to communicate messages that can be commonly interpreted - but just shut the fuck up because i can tell you have no training in education

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Attached: 090A6B21-99FB-43DA-8B86-FB172C55616C.jpg (96 KB, 356x600)

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

groceryjew is not naming the jew, naming the jew is naming the jew and revealing the whole game and non jewish participants

Adam James
Adam James

but at any rate thank you for your input - i always know theres anal fucking pricks like you out there

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

I’d say kys, but you might actually do it.
Seek help user.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Why are you so mad at this comment

Attached: 1543514364960.jpg (10 KB, 223x226)

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Just glass Ontario already

Attached: 1537397752556.jpg (192 KB, 905x768)

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Thanks to Jow Forums anytime someone mentions Canada I just burst out laughing picturing Justin & him doing that stupid dance, you know the one
Then all of his different outfits, and socks
No one understands why im laughing of course so this has lead many to believe im insane

Attached: 1476631184275.jpg (55 KB, 258x360)

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

lowclassoiltrash.com/shop-online/come-west-trudeau-hoodie

Wearing this to uni tomorrow, will I be expelled for free speech?

Attached: trudeausweater.jpg (83 KB, 750x937)

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

day of the rake soon kid

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

idk user that noose might trigger some snowflakes , better think of a good defense argument

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Based Quebecers are the only ones with the balls to protest and riot. When is the last time anglo Canada held a large demonstration?

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

holy fuck man get your head out of your ass, arabs are goat fucking bedouins from the middle of the pennisula, youre in the levant.... making you levantine you assmonger

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Too cold outside

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

It's da jooz goys
Fucking brainlet, you're no better than those idiots who see russians bots everywhere.

Attached: 1540542323083.jpg (92 KB, 638x1000)

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

i know, like, one of the first things you think, im at university in ontario, but you see them even get more crazy at student protests in quebec, and so imy first impression obviously is how to engineer that for what we need in Ontario

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

i-it's just your imagination, goy!

Adam Green
Adam Green

Look man, you can sugar coat it however you want, at the end of the day we're an Arab country.
We may be more westernized than the rest of the Arab world, socially speaking, but we steal speak the same language, share similar values and history.
I hate cum-guzzling faggots like you who try to claim we're Phoenician or whatever other lie they tell themselves at night.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Like honestly fellow leaf fags why the fuck are we not protesting out on the streets about our own impending Carbon tax that this idiot is championing
Lack of organized labor unions and general Balkanization. My nearest white friends live almost an hour away from me.

I feel like the last white man alive whenever I ride the Skytrain. Entire thing is plastered with ads for government welfare programs and tax rebates.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

i-it's just your imagination, goy!
לעזאזל, תפסת אותי
תכבה את זה!

Attached: 1540660274642.jpg (149 KB, 682x768)

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Not scrap, suspend for 6 months
The protests will continue.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Do it. The time is now.

Attached: DEQ-Vo4VwAM3rk1.jpg-large.jpg (208 KB, 1250x1415)

William Gomez
William Gomez

White Ontarians don't have nearly as strong of an ethnic identity as quebecers which is probably the key factor imo. Also their Anglo heritage causes them to get complacent just like the Brits.

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

Like I think Ontario is headed in the right direction contrary to what you might think because we got Ford in when things could of went south fast with another leftist government.

Ford was and is a good move because hes a populist that brings in this idea of a digital democracy with Ford Nation and I think most people here agree with the ability to influence political discourse via social media, memes, and Jow Forums. Ford Nation represents in my view that shift to that power, that we can benefit from, if we use it constructively in the most intelligent way possible to achieve our goals - through connecting it all. the political discourse power in social media, memes, and even here, to ultimately bring us to power and cement this shift towards our way of seeing things

Attached: 1519491598605.png (980 KB, 743x550)

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Go back to Israel Shlomo. Lebanon is not your clay.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Agreed

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

pshaw im no fucking shitskin, but at least youre a few tiers higher than the stains that are arabs, you should fucking act like it

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

Ford was elected by conservative immigrants, he is by no means anti-immigration or pro-white. He is your standard trad-con with a populist face.

Better than the alternatives at least i'll give you that.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

R A R E
A
R
E
The one leaf that isn't a faggot. You're the same guy that always [meme flags] calls other leafs a fag, right?
Just move south bro. We welcome your kind. You even get honorable e-celebs status like JBP, Lauren, and Steve.

Jack Price
Jack Price

no more labor standards!
Metacanadians get roasted too, sorry bro.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

That's a pole, that's not a leaf. If you genuinely think that's a leaf and what he's spamming isn't complete bullshit propaganda you're as fucking brainlet tier as he is.
Fuck this country and fuck Trudeau to death but honestly please don't try and justify anything if you're going to identify as someone who gets shilled that hard

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

What ? What implications did I make about labor ? I didnt even discuss the topic. Why are you accusing me of your paranoid delusions

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

I wonder the same question...

I think it's because our country is full of cucks.

Attached: pepethepig.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

That's because the governments in Canada and America will send your ass to a for-profit prison for the next 5 years for pulling half the shit they pulled in France.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Protest
Canadian

Pick one guy

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

There's a protest in Ottawa this Saturday retard.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

There's a protest this Saturday in Ottawa ffs

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Vancouver and the surrounding region is due for
the BIG ONE
otherwise known as the day of the western rake. It boggles my mind how so many people live here when that risk is always existent. Hell I feel retarded for staying.

Attached: 82929f0415538fc4550cec3067762153.0.jpg (20 KB, 480x480)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit