Seriously the French people have made their government completely scrap their new tax on fuel after what a week of...

Seriously the French people have made their government completely scrap their new tax on fuel after what a week of protests two weeks? Like honestly fellow leaf fags why the fuck are we not protesting out on the streets about our own impending Carbon tax that this idiot is championing

Pic related

Attached: trudeau-carbon-tax-20181023.jpg (780x439, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
archive.is/aSxdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're going to pay for nigger education and like it

Trudeau is such a fucking cuccold

Attached: 83308395-B8B3-4877-AC49-C07E98194274.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Coming soon to the usa just wait lol

I wish you would.

Attached: gj2.jpg (914x675, 140K)

>leafs
>protesting

Know what (((they))) did to the West

Attached: canada jew train.jpg (4656x2612, 888K)

They put drugs in your maple syrup to make the population passive.

TFW you realize the carbon tax has nothing to do with pollution and everything to do with paying for the useless dreck they are importing from the third world to ethnically replace the founding stock of the nation

Attached: 1530522482771.jpg (365x500, 22K)

> (You) (OP)
>>leafs
>>protesting
>
>if the French can do it we could too

We already have a small piece of Africa living inside our country anyways. It cant get any worse

No its because king cuck has spent so damn much money on useless and globalist shit that he now has to find a way to balance our fucked up books....hmm who knew budgets dont actually balance themselves

LEAFS BTFO
Pay your taxes and shut up goyim, stop questioning the 350,000 shitskins you're forced into taking every year

>archive.is/aSxdc

Attached: Leaf Propaganda.png (1171x719, 86K)

please do it Leafbros!

Get a yellow vest and just right "I've had enough" or something w normie appeal on it.

Frogs won't post the on-pump prices.

Like seriously are we canadians just too lazy? Or why dont we do this? I'm not looking forward to paying way more for gas

Pathetic

Attached: Capture.png (134x274, 87K)

Its already happening

Attached: 20181203_225314.jpg (3456x4608, 3.32M)

>Pathetic

Definately agree that is discustim and immoral

almost makes me wish hillary had won the election, so many maga faggots think trump is fixing everything would have been up in arms

>
>>Pathetic
>
>Definately agree that is discustim and immoral

Disgusting.....sorry I've had a scotch or two

tfw all the pieces come together.. mounties, bestiality legislation..

Attached: zoo-2007-film.jpg (676x380, 16K)

Your people are emasculated cucks. It all started with Pierre Trudeau and his little brother syndrome where he tried to differentiate you from the US, which ended up in trillions of dollars wasted on french programs and the start of the shitskin importation, disarmament and diversity is our strength bullshit.
Your prime minister was literally a KEK, he let his wife sleep around behind his back while he was in office.
Look at this fucking roastie, this all happened WHILE he was in office.

Attached: 5f7d9c31d4a7729137cb8024c54fa712.jpg (434x617, 80K)

>suspend for a few months
Ya ... nah. They didn’t do shit yet

We've got one chance with a trump of our own mad max Bernier he left the federal conservatives to set up his own party a true right wing party he claims. So hopefully he does well or else were fucked the federal "conservatives" are just liberal lite

It was delayed 6 months that’s it

No actually check it out they got it gone for good the French government caved to the demands and removed it altogether

>mad max Bernier
Keep dreaming leaf, he split the conservative vote which will end up in Trudeau getting a second term.
For the CPC to win the election they need to be united and have a strong NDP to steal votes from the LPC.
Bernier barely has 1% support, I wouldn't waste the vote on him.

Attached: 1543029531692.jpg (1200x1119, 192K)

I dont know man a lot of people around my city are talking they like what hes saying

Fuck do I hate his old man trudeau Sr. Him and his national energy strategy completely fucked over the west and he just didnt care his wife was a whore also

What city are you in, leaf?

Winnipeg manitoba

Canada needs some yellow vest happenings.

Fuckin eh we do! Seriously it's time to remind the government who works for who

>Winnipeg manitoba
How depressing is it there? I'm moving there in July.
Just in time for you fuckers to ban semi-autos and handguns. FUCK YOU TRUDEAU
From what I've read online, you have a problem with indigenous gangs?

>why the fuck are we not protesting out on the streets
Because living conditions aren't bad enough in Canada YET, to the average person. We need more taxes, niggers and lgbt whatever here can't you see?
What's 50 million here or there?

Don't stir the boat faggot, if they give you a criminal record for mischief or disrupting public order (w.e made up crap they like) unless Trudeau clears your record(which happens once every 40 years) your life is effectively over and you'll never pass a criminal record check to get a job. Basically you'll kill yourself or work menial jobs forever.

Attached: Pardon.png (1709x939, 164K)

I dont really give a fuck. Im wealthy so your peasant issues are at a most a mild inconvenience.

Nope. It is literally to pay for the immigrants social assistance.

80% of muslims in the UK are on welfare. Do you really think it's any different in Canada?

On top of that there's all the related costs. They need interpreters for 140 languages in the police and hospitals, for example.

Attached: 85346.jpg (550x640, 115K)

what a waste of a sweet get

>I'm moving there in July
sorry to hear that

is this Trudeau-posting?

Attached: 6tW5Hj.jpg (1200x1018, 202K)

Same, don't you love the constant police shakedowns and out of control meth problem?

Well you picked the worst city in canada. Indigenous gangs are only a problem if you are concerned about your truck being stripped for parts on a back road.

indeed, I should have come out as usual but held back power levels.

> (You)
>>Winnipeg manitoba
>How depressing is it there? I'm moving there in July.
>Just in time for you fuckers to ban semi-autos and handguns. FUCK YOU TRUDEAU
>From what I've read online, you have a problem with indigenous gangs?

It's actually not that depressing. Now Winnipeg in the mid 90's yeah you might find me swinging from the rafters in my garage. We have the jets again (an NHL team) down town is really alive again as they moved the undesirables and natives out of the down town. There is one area of town that I would avoid called the north end other then that no roving gangs or shit like that. Just garbage human beings taking out other garbage human beings so as long as you're not a dumb shitskin you will do just fine. What is bringing you here. Oh and winnipeg in the summer is awesome!

Youre going to pay for the expansion of israel and like it

What's up Flare?

come to ottawa

>sorry to hear that
Why though? I chose it on purpose.
Affordable housing, low population, pro-gun and decent job prospects for the field I'm in.
It might have some crime problem, which I'm willing to live with. I already live in AK central, so winnipeg is relatively safer from where I'm currently at.

>Extremely high-cost of living
>Shitskins everywhere
>Anti-gun

Fuck that

Yikes don't lie to the man. Currently Winnipeg is getting more and more out of control with gang activity and methheads breaking into everything. City is broke and has the police in full force issuing tickets and conducting check stops.

>I dont really give a fuck. Im wealthy so your peasant issues are at a most a mild inconvenience.

The last time I checked a knife or gun shot or truck of peace from some stupid dindu or poo or pull start kills the wealthy and poor alike

you would fit with all the arabs
>antigun
lmao come the hick parts of ottawa

>2019
>still banned for saying questions are great and asking if anyone would care to answer them

Truly a dystopian nightmare

Winnipeg isn't actually dangerous except for the one part of town where all the natives live, it's like any other city with major crime.

>Absolutely nothing to do in the city other then go to NHL games
>Everybody is so grim and pessimistic, no hope or cheer to be seen on any faces
>Weather is shit year round, maybe nice for a month in the summer
>Winters are ungodly cold, to the point where if you go out unprepared you will die and you will die quickly

I'm not lying to the man I'm giving my experiences. If your a decent white person who isnt a degenerate you will be fine. Everyone talks about this meth epidemic but I dunno I dont do meth I'm not around people who do meth I'm not in bad areas so it literally hasnt effected me at all. If you stay out of the shit area you're totally fine. Also show me one fucking city that isnt broke lol

>you would fit with all the arabs
I'm running away from those fuckers, last thing I want is more of them

Leafs, not gonna dox myself too much, but redpill me on the Fort Richmond area, how much did I fuck up?

I've lived 24 years of my life in Brampton, Ontario, I lived in Winnipeg for about 3 and it was the worst time of my life, that is saying a lot

They arent actually gonna ban hand guns or semi autos of which I own both types. Just more political posturing

>how much did I fuck up?
I don't many any offense when I say this, but coming from where you are you can't really fuck up by moving to anywhere in Canada

I'm being a bit over dramatic about how bad it is, its just really boring and the people are very negative in nature, from my experience

One of the better areas you're completely away from the Indian shit just a decent amount of gook and chink university students but great area honestly!

Fort Richmond as in Fort Richmond, Winnipeg?

Oh bless your soul my dear lad. You are doing great works for Canada. Truly we thank thee!

Be prepared for cold like you have never experienced by the way, do not take it lightly

Summer is much more than a month. Grand beach is amazing cordon village and osbourn village are cool lots of new shit in winnipeg these days.

I have lost the will to live

Attached: 1543316636240.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Daily reminder that NHL riots are our non official election seasons

Meanwhile in Quebec
>but why goy?

Gotta love it when we get a couple -40 days in Winnipeg, best part of Winnipeg is property and investment opportunities are pretty cheap.

I’m a fag
Let’s try again
>but why goy?

Attached: D2F97412-C51B-436D-AAB0-D7ACB3389954.jpg (1167x2112, 641K)

The Winnipeg meme is "We were born here, what's your excuse?"

I hope so
No offense taken, it's a huge step-up from where I'm currently at and hopefully I can redpill a couple of shitskins to vote CPC while I'm there.
Elaborate please
Yeah I took a look at the demographics, I'm not worried about chinks, mostly worried about niggers and indigenous people stabbing me while I walk to the store
Will do

Attached: 1540959710368.gif (666x666, 575K)

Even on a globalist logic level this article makes non senselement.

Quebecers love immigrants but only
If they speak French. If the federal level is going to have an ungodly number of non French speakers of course Quebec will minimize the overall pool. Integration would take a lot slower for people who don’t know French especially in Quebec where prejudice against non French speakers is pretty huge.

I can understand that
Trump is too moderate, makes too many concessions and because everyone in the gov and MSM attacks him,
his supporters support him whether his solutions represent their views or not
If Hillary had come up with some of Trump's solutions, most of them would be outraged

Good Simpsons meme

>Elaborate please
The world needs charitable souls

It just shows how fragile their power base is, and explains why they’re so desperate to create a super national or private military force. If the French did decide to go nuts on Macron, literally nothing could stop them, and all that would save Macron is the helicopter that evacuates him from the country. So he has to make every attempt to stop it, after all France is poised to make big gains in the new international power hierarchy, he’s really desperate to be in charge when it happens.

>Gotta love it when we get a couple -40 days in Winnipeg, best part of Winnipeg is property and investment opportunities are pretty cheap.

Yeah it's like a week maybe two in feburary where its minus 40 other then that no real difference between winnipeg and Chicago or Minneapolis climate wise. Just get a decent jacket and you'll be fine. I personally love winter and look forward to it every year but then again I love ice fishing. Yes the property opportunities are better here I dont think at 28 on one income I could have afforded a 3 bedroom house I'm any other canadian city especially Ottawa Toronto Calgary or Vancouver.

Fuck the carbon tax. You niggers have to worry about the UN migration pact.

Its kind of jarring seeing giant smiling turban men ads outside of a culture shop. Tge world really has changed

Stop pretending you’re Arab, groceryjew. You’re the only one with those bad Scheer memes

> (You)
>Yeah I took a look at the demographics, I'm not worried about chinks, mostly worried about niggers and indigenous people stabbing me while I walk to the store

You wont have to worry about that really in fort Richmond

Why not both?

Attached: 1D476701-0482-423F-9637-E90F60812930.jpg (1504x967, 260K)

Quebec sets its own immigration policy. And it’s reduce its intake.

The carbon tax will save our grandkids from the incel hordes that want to keep giving big Jewish coal more and more money to rape the environment

I’m smoking LEGAL weed right now because of this man Trudeau’s leadership, incels stay mad because he stands up for human rights, poor immigrants hiding from wars the Americans started and now won’t even take shit from China or Saudi Arabia

Meanwhile Americans argue about how much money they should pay isreal this year....

Attached: E77EF051-7A88-4FF7-B634-5DE12FE06537.jpg (899x1599, 76K)

Maybe your twink of a PM is taking into consideration the recent events in France and will reconsider. That, or he knows that you're all a bunch of refugees and pussies. pic unrelated

Attached: german guilt.png (1010x638, 751K)

People like you are sealing the demise of Canada

>Stop pretending you’re Arab, groceryjew
Faggot, I'm legit

Attached: proof.jpg (3456x4608, 1.87M)

Canada's too big and all the population clusters are full of immigrants content to live somewhere with internal plumbing and sanitation.

> (You) (OP)
>The carbon tax will save our grandkids from the incel hordes that want to keep giving big Jewish coal more and more money to rape the environment
>
>I’m smoking LEGAL weed right now because of this man Trudeau’s leadership, incels stay mad because he stands up for human rights, poor immigrants hiding from wars the Americans started and now won’t even take shit from China or Saudi Arabia
>
>Meanwhile Americans argue about how much money they should pay isreal this year....

Neck yourself kike....because when the uprising begins faggots like you are going to be the first ones to the rope. As God is my witness you are the exact beta cuck typical Canadian that is wrong with this fucking country

Real Lebanese don’t consider themselves Arab.
Checkmate jew

>how are we not
There is protests going on, they're just the small hand sign holding kind presently as the only places with a Carbon Tax now is BC & Alberta (whom believe it's gone the moment Notleys NDP is voted out).

>mass riots
>candacuck government loses all control
>Trump uses this as pretext to launch a massive "peace keeping" military offensive to help restore order and safe guard nuclear weapon locations
>AoE2 "21"
And thus the Day of the Rake begins.

Attached: 1430956759866.gif (587x404, 538K)

>yellow vests
They laugh as you burn your neighbor’s cars and store fronts you idiots
(((They))) know you would never take the fight to their door step

> (You) (OP)
>>how are we not
>There is protests going on, they're just the small hand sign holding kind presently as the only places with a Carbon Tax now is BC & Alberta (whom believe it's gone the moment Notleys NDP is voted out).
Well if we all vote the right way this coming year we can kick Trudeau and his carbon tax out at the same time

Excellent

> (You) (OP)
>>mass riots
>>candacuck government loses all control
>>Trump uses this as pretext to launch a massive "peace keeping" military offensive to help restore order and safe guard nuclear weapon locations
>>AoE2 "21"
>And thus the Day of the Rake begins.

Lol you think canada has nuclear weapons? We are far too cucked to have anything like that. We dont even have a functional submarine

>The carbon tax will save our grandkids
How so? It's going into a government slush fund and will end up being wasted
>I’m smoking LEGAL weed right now
Fucking degenerate, you sold your country out for weed
>Trudeau’s leadership
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>poor immigrants hiding from wars
Nigger, they're border shopping. If you want to help syrians and other refugees, you can help with foreign aid in the countries they're staying in (Jordan and Lebanon).
We have 2 million of these fuckers, yet not single dime from Trudeau. Instead, he chooses to import them and spend 100k a year on each, instead of spending literally a fraction of the cost in foreign aid.
> won’t even take shit from China
You really are pathetic. You're being bought out by China. You literally have cities that only speak chinese, rent to chinese and sell to chinese. They're going to secede eventually since you fucks encouraged them to """"celebrate their diversity"""" rather than properly integrate in society.

Attached: 1540429217231.jpg (853x855, 103K)

Why do right-wingers hate the planet so much? You do realize you have to breath clean air too right?

>Inb4 chinks and poos
Just because they're giving their population lung cancer and downing their cities doesn't mean we have to too

Attached: wwf-global-warming-infographic-HD.jpg (1200x848, 268K)

Sorry I am so late to this thread but fuck off we're full