Protestors viciously beaten by Police in Burger King after ordering Freedom Fries

This happened during the third week of Paris protests. Yellow Vest demonstrators wanted to go inside a fast food restaurant to take cover from tear gases and load from French riot police. The restaurant was closed. Under the pressure of the demonstrators, the glass door broke and they rushed into the area. The French riot police followed them and decided to beat them up inside with their batons.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifpDCEbObys

Attached: Burger King.jpg (659x617, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=HyrQ6NEhnP4
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
youtube.com/watch?v=uu3FRRXqazw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=HyrQ6NEhnP4

Attached: civil.jpg (1166x1920, 473K)

Nope, no need for a 2nd or even an 1st amendment over there. ;)

Small fries portion?

I guess they thot they would be safe.

Attached: 1544058500274.jpg (890x501, 114K)

Guns hurt people, we need to trust our government and law enforcement they would never mistreat us.

Man can‘t wait til the frogs bring some Molotovs and roast some pigs

Shits gonna be cash

Attached: 868F92C5-100D-4E68-91C9-1236ADB47248.jpg (460x300, 237K)

Only police should have guns.

>Only police should have guns.
Why? Please explain in detail.

>not using deadly force in the face of overwhelming and lethal police brutality
And who says the frogs aren’t cucks?

Attached: 44F42641-6AF0-4048-B0A3-E0326DFCA07A.png (1280x1122, 189K)

they have tanks

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

Attached: 41495861_1841226462641713_4711921045388673881_n.jpg (863x1079, 118K)

What the fuck is that shirt?

reposting from another bread

KEK
The fucking Yellow Vest movement is already going to fucking shit, because it had no leader/s or it was not a cohesive organization
> The movement starts off as a White Nationalist Movement
> Only made up off middle class whites pissed off about immigration and kike taxes
> BUT, they are mostly autistic civicuck boomers
> Include shitskins into the movement, already turns it into a (((CIVNAT))), movement and thus makes the base of the movement crumble
> Shitskins join in , and they start breaking into stores and stealing
> This gets plasted on social media, the kikes use the pictures and tell how the "Yellow Jackets", are vandalizing and stealing
> Now it's attracting people who just want to be edgy and cause mayhem and chaos (anarchists and antifa)
> Thots and nu-french youth join the movement, bringing their nigger rap neo-culture degeneracy with them like in OP webm related
> the whole point of the movement is forgotten and replaced
> will only be made of shitskins, commies, and mudslimes who will continue to cause chaos for a couple extra days
> the boomers who started the movement go back to the rural parts of France to continue working
> everything dies out slowly
> go back to getting cucked, to getting blacked
> France gets flooded by millions of shitskins and eventually white french become the minority
And all of this happened because you faggots never set up rules for this movement in the first place
The people always fuck it up without any concrete leadership.
fucking idiots

If that's what it means to be a patriot, I'll pass.

i still don't know what the protests are about.

But then you complain when they shoot niggers with them! Make up your fucking mind.

Attached: 1491859731148.jpg (878x878, 114K)

Attached: 1543840058844.png (649x381, 32K)

also known as, how to get things done without having to get your hands dirty. use the nigs as a weapon against the state. if they want them so bad they can have them. look how easy it is to get them riled up.

beautiful. if this goes all the way it could have a domino effect for other countries.

I know man. I keep telling everyone we should have listened to you all along.

Attached: 1b3bd97e8225ba7472e75231438c3603.jpg (640x640, 99K)

They deserve it.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK ?

This old white boomer get his face completly destroyed by a rubber bullet and nobody talk about it ?

Attached: 1538098635391.jpg (547x949, 58K)

Proof it started as White nationalist?

>Yellow Vest movement is already going to fucking shit, because it had no leader/s
>not a cohesive organization
>without any concrete leadership

If it had a leadership it would/could be easily infiltrated and controlled and make to look foolish.

It wouldnt be long before the (((leadership))) start shoving dildos in their asses on air.

>pic related

Attached: gavin proud boy leader.jpg (600x338, 50K)

You know what to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=uu3FRRXqazw

So this is why the police switched sides.
>PR
Knew it was gonna get out.

Yes, this is the last straw for me.

I may a be an underweight good for nothing larper, but if even by my mere presence I could take a bullet for a respectable worker, I will. Why do they have to suffer when I spend all day warm at a bullshit job in an open space.

I don't like this world.

Attached: 0988843cc129a53f77872886a4e5b7b5.png (787x1014, 152K)

You have a heart at least.

stop resisting

>you dont need to beat me
yeah, and you dont need to be a little bitch about it. also, just yell "SANCTUARY", youre practically on american soil at that point

Reminder that the police are your enemy

Attached: police dam.jpg (640x641, 418K)

decentralizing protest coin when, i need a moonshot

They got what they deserved. Frogs...

Attached: How2BurnASwastikaIntoYourRetina.png (768x512, 43K)

Cops and Klan go hand in hand

if only

That's rather intense.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Infantry is queen of battle, or haven't you heard of Vietnam or even Stalingrad. Tank worth dick all in urban combat and jungle warfare. Even the fucking Houtis in Yemen got this figured out. How many M1 Abrams have the Saudis lost to based rag heads on roof tops?

Jupiter must hang

100% This.
t.0311

>Checks flag.
You sure you just got back from the Paris protests? You sure you don't glow in the dark?

>Yellow Vest demonstrators wanted to go inside a fast food restaurant to take cover from tear gases and load from French riot police. The restaurant was closed. Under the pressure of the demonstrators, the glass door broke and they rushed into the area.
So, basically they've broke in the closed restaurant and got their asses kicked by riot police?