METALLICA IS ANTI-SEMITIC

LOOK AT HETFIELD AND LARS IN THERE YOUNGER DAYS. DAMN THEY WERE BADASS BEFORE THEY WENT TRANS.

FUCK JEWS

Attached: 1542155591844.jpg (800x600, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1840
youtube.com/watch?v=xGc5in2F_Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=mfm8jJpC82s
youtube.com/watch?v=1HbF3EAt3ck
youtube.com/watch?v=SYc71ra4zTk
youtube.com/watch?v=9NemUDI9N-I&t=2266s
youtube.com/watch?v=vMU804-bjQA
reddit.com/r/Metallica/comments/68ost3/so_master_of_puppets_is_about_cocaine_right/
youtube.com/watch?v=0efmz7wbLXU
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SLAYER

They're corporate whores

Excuse me, dear boy -- fuck what?

Attached: 1541396966722.png (334x346, 120K)

HITLER WAS RIGHT WAS RIGHT WAS RIGHT WAS RIGHT WAS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT

Attached: THE GREAT AWAKENING.jpg (1120x800, 212K)

>Metallica
>Badass

Pick one

one of my favorite albums of all time is Kill em All

I think they should be held to account.

cool pic! never seen it before. if they are antisemites they sure hid it well all these years.

HAHAHA ITS EVERYWHERE NOW

Attached: 172283.jpg (599x873, 222K)

Me too

Attached: 172293.jpg (431x325, 87K)

Isn't Lars a jew?

Lars is a jew, his grandfather was a kike

It says barely

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1840

Living and dying, laughing and crying
Once you have seen it, you will never be the same
Life in the fast lane is just how it seems
Hard and it's.

The lineage runs maternal, not paternal.
They are though.
>muh napster
Napster sucked. Music pirating wasn't good until bittorrent.

Dave Mustaines mother is a jew. Thats why he has such a jew nose the redhaired kike

>the song One was a metaphor for the white race

Attached: 1512339545038.jpg (500x473, 55K)

Mindblowing service
youtube.com/watch?v=xGc5in2F_Rg

Well who do you think is the master of puppets?

Attached: IMG_0232.png (500x689, 173K)

Jew POV

>Well who do you think is the master of puppets?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: jew muppet vampire usury.jpg (605x558, 54K)

every last penny they keep for themselves
based af, go back to commieland and listen to Rage Against the Machine, Shlomo

>darkness imprisoning me
wew what visionaries

Kill 'Em All was a White Nationalist album. Ride the Lightning was when they sold their souls to Jews with that shitty Jew-loving song "Creeping Gay-ass Ass-Death."

...LARP'd as Satanists. Gay as fuck.

Methamphetamine, or so much coke you won't run out for a week.

"Of Wolf And Man" is about killing Neanderkike vampires

Attached: black sun cromagnon hunt neanderthal with wolves vampires werewolves.png (1783x1525, 946K)

>Slayer
>grrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl
>LARP'd as Satanists. Gay as fuck.
this

It's shock value. If they were serious Hetfield wouldn't be doing the moustache. Bowie did the same thing, was Bowie a nazi?

They’ve always been faggots.

yes thats why the (((jews))) killed him and replaced him with his clone lady gaga

just listen to NSBM

Womp

>hating on Creeping Death
well at least you created your own punishment
youtube.com/watch?v=mfm8jJpC82s

were getting ready to release album but they had to play it for some methuselian jew who was there agent or some shit.

Attached: 1543497357605s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

In their retarded movie...

With hell in my eyes and with death in my veins
The end is closing in
Feeding on the minds of man
and from their souls within
My disciples all shout to search you out
And they always shall obey
Follow me now my child not the meek nor the mild
But do just as I say

Metallica is one of the most overhyped bands ever to exist.

>Living Color - Type
>youtube.com/watch?v=1HbF3EAt3ck

>Minimalism
>Abstract expressionism
>Postmodernism
>Is it?

>Science and technology, the new mythology
>Look deep inside
>Empty

>Everything that goes around
>Comes around

>Comes around

>Comes around

>Comes around

Attached: living colour - type.png (624x469, 455K)

nice

Saw them on their current tour. They're still good.

Attached: 67685874765787.jpg (500x553, 48K)

Yeah, I'm starting to question the whole "it's about coke" narrative. It may mean something different like greed. Of course that one line makes one think it's solely about coke, but it's possible it's about someone who dabbles in it.

>not playing the Jow Forums approved version

youtube.com/watch?v=SYc71ra4zTk

Kerry King is faggotry evolved.

If you were writing a song that really about Jews but were trying to mask that fact, wouldn't you throw in an 'obvious' reference to something else entirely (like drugs) that throws people off the trail?

LC is the bees knees.
Yeah. That's true.

lars was never badass.
hes just another entitled asshole.
hes a shitty studio drummer, let alone a live one. he lacks skill and creativity at the kit. god hes such a piece of shit

It's about things that grab you, consume you and drag you into a living nightmare. Jews can very well fit that point.
The thing is, it was aimed at stimulants because rock/metal music damn near requires these to be made, at least in any good quality. Especially when you're touring night after night running hard. And when you start doing stims, especially like meth or pyros, lots of the effects in that song become a real.
Drifting on numbered days, literally you forget what sleep is like. Neverending maze is what it seems like when you're 5 days in. Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, that is EXACTLY what a stim binge feels like to a T.

When you're a band that hits it big like one of the big 4, you get enough money to actually do that shit on cocaine, and it WILL turn dark on you toward the end. It's actually a very good song for how realistic it is.
Another good one is Motorhead's self-titled song. It perfectly describes amphetamine binges.

RIP Lemmy.

Attached: lemmy-koopa.jpg (1200x630, 196K)

>Slayer sucks and LC is awesome.

Ah ha ha ha...This pretentious as fuck thread. Kill yourselves.

Attached: enough.jpg (306x306, 55K)

He has creativity. He co wrote a lot of their greatest songs. But yes he is lacking in skill

Slayer is fucking GODLY. Ignore that asshole up above. He's a fucking asshole.

>Slayer is fucking GODLY
faggot

No true rock stars "larp" as satanists.
When you do coke/meth, you become one with Satan.

Hail!

Attached: BROFIST-Megas-style.png (512x384, 282K)

Still the best concert I've ever seen

theyre mocking hitler though

youtube.com/watch?v=9NemUDI9N-I&t=2266s

Heil Napster

Lars IS a Jew. Sad but true. Ba dum tsss

Based.

They where though, you’re just a zoomer.

>YOUNGER DAYS
Here they are today

Attached: bargains-1020-lead.jpg (1600x900, 210K)

Metallica was good until they ran out of stolen Mustaine riffs/solos. Hetfield and the Wah wanker couldn't write a single good riff or solo.

Attached: guitar needed to play slam and djent.jpg (780x500, 191K)

Metallica is a literal 56% homopunk band with a nog looking pinoy guitarlet for a lead. They hired a literal pozzed cuban nigger faggot to design their Load/Reload album covers. Just look up WHAT he used there.

And of late? They invited a fucking talentless spigger gorilla from a shitskin antifa band suicidal tendencies.

Nothing Metal about Metallica
Not even Metallicas album
This
No confirmation on any census record about Mustaines mother being jewish. She’s German and Polish

Now then bringing (((Marty bluesshit Freedman))) was a big mistake, granted. Should have picked a proper Huwhite Metal guitarist
>still

hanneman was /ourguy/ though, he also wrote the most famous and actually good slayer songs

Attached: jeff88.jpg (307x457, 34K)

The only musical guy who was ever /ourguy/ was Varg, he literally killed a commie and burned down christcuck churches. After all that he settled down and has a nice pure Nordic family. Is still charged with hate crimes by governments simply because he exists as a white male.

Attached: vargvikernescourt2014_638.jpg (638x359, 41K)

I love when people hate on Metallica. The rage is palpable.
ESPECIALLY from britfags. Come on. You guys used to make the best rock on earth. Now, you shit on Oasis while putting Radiohead on a pedestal.

Attached: 1348776533668.jpg (350x469, 56K)

>METALLICA IS ANTI-SEMITIC
but they were really good frens with Anthrax back in the day, and Anthrax was nothing but heebs and wops.

Attached: Scott-Ian-Jew.jpg (955x500, 72K)

Metallica is not a Metal/Roch/Thrash Metal band. It’s true like it or not.

If you want to hear some proper American Thrash Metal try pre-Countdown Megadeth, early Exodus, Poison or Forced Entry
>used to make the best rock
>used to
youtube.com/watch?v=vMU804-bjQA

You post Great music.
Still love 'tallica though. It's a faggot American thing.
My favorite rock/metal EVER though comes from the Queen. Which is why I respect your little island. Good taste!

Attached: 711e97d152c989d3befefab66ff021c9.jpg (1000x1000, 369K)

Master of Puppets will always be my favorite Metallica song, but
>chop your breakfast on a mirror
isnt the only one.

>taste me you will see
>more is all you need
is repeated.

Plus this:
reddit.com/r/Metallica/comments/68ost3/so_master_of_puppets_is_about_cocaine_right/

>Lars confirmed this a few months ago on Eddie Trunk's podcast. The picture of all them on the couch from the puppets booklet, they'd wake up and have breakfast from the mirror.

It’s about coke. Always was, always will be.

Can I get a /thread?

Attached: F30F2D59-9128-45B0-897B-BBD95239BFA4.jpg (800x782, 163K)

>If you want to hear some proper American Thrash Metal

>no Accused
youtube.com/watch?v=0efmz7wbLXU

Is this a metal thread?

Attached: dio.jpg (640x882, 80K)

>Still love ‘tallica though
You really ought to look up what I’ve described above. Them and Antrax are the only recognisable bands that employ shitskins

Try Lamb of God for another taste of proper (WHITE) American Metal.
>wog
Not relevant outside of Rainbow. Him and JLT get a pass due to Blackmore genius

I don't mind shitskins in music as long as I can kick ass to it. I can't back myself into a corner like that.
If I did that I could never enjoy Die Hard or The Wire or other things.
You can't go overboard with this shit. You'll drive yourself nuts in the end. It's like not enjoying anime or(proper) vidya because it's made by gooks or not enjoying KotH because Hank only made one fucked-up son or because Dale was an unwitting cuckold.

Attached: 1313977756817.gif (150x150, 679K)

>Not relevant outside of Rainbow.
He was plenty great in Sabbath, even though they had their own distinct style from Ozzy.
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4

Their only good albums are the first 4. After Metallica '91, everything went to shit. Oh and
Megadeth > Slayer >Testament >Exodus > Destruction > Metallica > Anthrax
Their new shit fucking ruined them. Mix of country and punk. They lost their way long ago

Attached: 1538241841325.jpg (555x693, 31K)

>Poison
KEK

The fuck you talkin about? Dio's solo band was fucking great.

If you dare to disrespect Dio then you don't like metal at all.

>without mustaine

Gayest thing ive ever read. AJFA is their best album and the dude didn’t write a note of it.

i respect varg for the music he created, the euronymouse stabbing and for the fact that he lives up to what he preaches. that said he isn't /ourguy/ but just an old fool fighting windmills with 6th grade level knowledge. burning churches is literally nigger tier.

Attached: evola.jpg (790x600, 101K)

HEBREWS IFFY UH

Attached: IMG_5781.jpg (1125x2436, 256K)

>shitskins in Rock/Metal
Bad by definition and by “coincidence” all the bands that include them suck

I don’t mind gooks when it comes to electronics or producing stuff in their own homelands.

Luckily enough, most of them do just that. Yuge ESP collection back home. Many such cases!

Touching a neoclassical music? Not so much. White Culture is White
Well, I really consider Black Sabbath after Ozzy departure to be something else. Not really a Black Sabbath, but rather a new still decent band
>ever including Testsment, Metallica and Antrax in anything
Also
>Slayer after Divine Intervention
>he isn’t /ourguy/
Absolutely mongrel tier post

Ethnocentric paganism is the future

Hetfield has a sense of humor and is self aware. Lars is the textbook early-stage-senior still clinging to his edgey cringe youth and has always been a far left cunt. I'm an oldschool fan but I still can't listen to Death Magnetic without grinding my teeth.

>Ethnocentric paganism is the future

we all know what your future is

Attached: ayy.png (2000x1500, 41K)

>listens to lamb of god
>calls my list shit
Top fucking kek. I’m glad you could name babbys first “wannabe death metal band but they’re really just metalcore”. It’s a band for people who think death metal is too edgy. Literal NPC tier music.

>anti-ethnonationalist defeatist
A homogenous Britain in our lifetime, lad. Soon, soon.

Attached: 1B5F7F92-CC8E-4C00-BC5B-67AC3F8A0330.png (556x441, 157K)

Yids kinda shifty uh

Metal is meme music

>clapton is "one of us" because he was an edgelord at the darkest point in his degenerate life
Morrissey is more "our guy" and he's a vegan milesian.

t. Manowar groupie trap
Ethnonationalism never been edgy, buddy.

This explains furries.

I can't imagine being this retarded ^^
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ

my favourite metallica song is the one that goes THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

is someone getting THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST you guys know it?

They're all that way, until they're not. So, which one do you think will run for office first?

Dave Grohl

>^^

Would you please go back

Attached: The fresh maker.jpg (355x355, 11K)