Liberal Media Treating Whites Like Retards

When will whites in America get tired of being talked down to by the liberal media? Will it ever change or can things only get worse from here?

Attached: Capture.png (1071x962, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade
youtube.com/watch?v=ReVKaQZAkCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a piece of art is not allowed to be interpreted differently depending on the viewers background and own personal experiences

Fuck you April Wolfe. Michael Douglas is just the spirit of the working man in modern america just longing to find something at the end of the fucking rat race, something that an entitled spoiled THOT like you would never understand.

Attached: 1528764922732.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

>(((April Wolfe)))
its all so tiresome

Attached: 1543862419663.jpg (720x516, 44K)

{{{Wolfe}}}

Lol why does Jow Forums get so TRIGGERED by irrelevant articles. Bunch of snowflakes

In a tragic way he is both the villain and in the end the victim
He is a victim of the system but also perpertrates the crime on others along the way

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade

>Wolfe

Attached: poltards.gif (480x200, 422K)

I find it pointless to even put any energy into discussions with liberals. It's always some misinformed kid who can't get their facts straight, gets overly emotional, and talks like a retard. Let them say whatever they believe. At the end of the day Republicans will make the right choices.

Hey there lefty troll. Hows the Trump Presidency treatin ya?

Attached: 8111551d09e7c726a62d7d9dd2cd5a2f285a3fc1dbdc3ba43af0192a21a6f057.jpg (570x587, 42K)

>have liberal arts degree
>write article
>dont understand tragedy

>(((Wolfe)))
>(((Douglas)))

Attached: 1538192552773.jpg (4000x4004, 1.66M)

What are the odds that if they had removed or whitewashed all Michael's interactions with non whites in the movie that it would be considered a core classic to lefties?

>implying Michael Douglas isn't an entitled gen Xer sperging out about his fucking fast food burger not looking like the picture

>Republicans will make the right choices.
Like not ending Obamacare.
Not ending Department of Ed.
Not defunding PP.
Opening Trade with China.
Deregulating ownership of monopoly granted media.
Increasing debt.
I'm sure they've made some error along the way, however, it can't all be roses like these good things.

Funny thing is I can't conceive of anybody actually misunderstanding the plot of Falling Down. They just lash out whenever they have the opportunity and often they just make shit up to invent these opportunities

Also pic related, all these (((media outlets))) are linked by the same (((writers)))

Attached: Capture3.png (489x461, 39K)

Attached: fuck off faggot.jpg (396x382, 80K)

This only matters if you don't have inches to spare.

he was the villain, he mocked and killed the nazi guy who wanted to help him

>(((Wolfe)))

jfc they make it too easy

Attached: boss.png (800x1020, 488K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: Oh-well-thats-unfortunate.jpg (700x525, 120K)

every single time

She's right, though; the movie says at the end that the guy was wrong to go on his rampage.

she took his kid man

Hey white people! Stop thinking for yourselves! You're only allowed to think what (((we))) tell you to think!

Doesn't the movie also say Douglas has a restraining order on account of being a creep?

>art is absolute rather than subjective
le parties switched again!

Attached: kendrick horse.jpg (801x700, 371K)

On the account of that the whore "thinks" he might be violent at some point, based on literally nothing by her own words. The cops guarding her basically straight out say she's in the wrong.

Hey, White People, Michael Douglas is the Hero, not the Victim, in Falling Down.
Fixed it for you

>Based
>Redpilled

>villain
>not antihero
Get on my level. Or any above bottom feeder.

A competent man surrounded by incompetence goes on a rampage.
All because the incompetent people think they're entitled to force it on him.

>antihero
>sacrificing his life so that his whore of an exwife can sue the state for his death so he can still provide for his child

Attached: you are a fucking loser.jpg (1024x575, 80K)

translation: what you do white man, please dont get angry and seek revenge because we all know how fucked we will be signed scared HomoJew

>Blacks are fucking murdering people in a mad rampage
>Meanwhile, a movie about a white man who can no longer relate to what his country has become is being filmed
It's so strange that they can write these things but see the exact same thing so differently.

Eh, his crimes weren’t even that bad
>trashes store when asshole won’t give him change to make a phone call
>fights gang members who try to rob him
>shoots in the air when McDonald’s won’t give him breakfast at 11:01
>kills nazi dude
>blows up construction crane
>scares golfer into heart attack after golfer tries to assault him
>commits suicide by cop

Hes the hero.

> (((Wolfe)))
Every. Single. Time.

Falling Down is a great movie. Race is a part of his frustration with life but hes only as racist as a typical person would be. He is repulsed by neonazis and open borders, poor gangs and rich golfers. Its about the decay of society in a bigger picture made of all the small annoyances in the system.

Shilling articles from 2017.
>He is the villain if you think otherwise youre a moron.
> hollywood is ran by jews why would they make a white man the victim. Lol

wow... when I look at her accomplishments, this woman could literally die and it wouldn't matter to the universe.

"Hey white guys, let me tell you as a jew who thinks hes not white white how you should think. I'm a white guy just like you, remember. Thats why you have to listen us---er me when we-- er I get published in the non-jewish controlled media

I hope someone wished her a happy Hanukkah.

youtube.com/watch?v=ReVKaQZAkCA

The only moral path in life is that of a mercenary.

>understand why he did it
>understand why what he did was wrong
>understand why he had to be put down
>liberal: hurrrrr he wasn't the good guy!!!! watch capeshit!!!!

Good Art Is Dangerous

Hope you get cucked, go broke, and then kill yourself.

he was not a villain, he was a cuck till the end. died like a cuck, too. don't be a cuck.

>all narratives are about heroes and villains
is this a result from having a generation that only read the harry potter books?
ffs Falling Down was made by the same faggot that put rubber nipples and cod pieces in Batman

Attached: 1513879634613.jpg (537x549, 31K)

(((Wolfe)))

this
>insane jew goes on rampage, kills one

Attached: 1540165700260.jpg (428x343, 20K)

I agree with the article....

He killed Nazis in that movie.

Wasn't that nazi a fat larping degenerate?