We needed a revolution and instead we got this cuck

We needed a revolution and instead we got this cuck.

Attached: D0C1F717-25B8-4DA6-993D-A1767BECB23E.jpg (1024x575, 113K)

They sat him down in early 2017 and told him how the world really works.

>OP has cock breath

OFFICIAL LIBKEK FAGGOT THREAD

>OP is a useless libshit NPC

OFFICIAL LIBKEK NPC THREAD

Attached: 89D6A999-4F71-4A26-BDFD-8A7ACF238406.jpg (355x500, 32K)

Lol fuck the faggot French
I am ready to die for israel and based trump

word

Attached: 1538160038500.jpg (1084x774, 92K)

He is trying but he is alone. The republicans should be ashamed of watching him crash and burn. We had a great chance with Trump. I was right aboiut him 2016. Im correct today to say he will not finish. If he does love the country he will step down because Hillary, Obama and the DOJ and FBI are holding us all hostage to their abuse of power and corruption. America is lost because of the first black skinned president turned out to be a manchurian candidate. More like the nigerian candidate.

he wanted the job and it was fun

I got everything I cared for with my non-participation

>Trump
>cuck

I'm getting real fucking sick of this Shareblue shit already. What the hell do the mods even do all day?

All he had to do is call for the red hats to take arms and march on Washington.

I guess pursuing change through a peaceful democratic method is not possible. Nobody cares how CIA niggers want the world to run, they had their chance.

Attached: CommsUnsec.png (1787x921, 145K)

Compared to the French possibly ending democracy in France yes he is a fucking cuck

Peaceful means are not an option only mass civil disobediance and violence will work.

Bullshit you fucking communist

>hur dur shareblue
you still fail for the left vs right paradigm, wake up, it's a jewish trick.

Attached: 657837430.png (870x833, 840K)

absolute unit

States will say oh fug you, we don't recognize DC Hitler

Attached: 11h_16min.png (664x426, 61K)

Dumbass you just exposed yourself! All the shit about Jews and trying to make conservatives seem like Nazis is straight out of the DNC/David Brock/Soros script

>I'm getting sick of not hearing the things I already believe

Attached: 1534007345122.jpg (971x827, 100K)

You realize that knowing left and right are both fronts for the Jews and op being a kike shill are not mutually exclusive right?

You don't say.

Attached: machinepistol.jpg (1500x1213, 233K)

Where is the trigger?

I wouldn't go. By now fuck him. Get ready for year three of being held hostage by democrats.

It's really sad.

He is a pussy. If he knows he can't make the necessary changes, he should call a press conference and frankly explain to the American people why. He should explain to us why our vote doesn't matter, and exactly how the whole fraud works. He could at least give everyone the truth on the way out, and let the people decide what to do with that knowledge. He wont though, because deep down he has the same contempt for us that Hillary does. We are the sheep. Unworthy of even the truth.

IF YOU WANT A REVOLUTION THEN GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Look fuckface.. trump has the power just like that fucking cunt bitch Queen Elizabeth.

Trump has the power to call on 30 million red hat men to take up arms to destroy the deep state.. He doesn’t do it, all he does is bitch on Twitter.

He has the power and doesn’t use it so he is a cuck. I understand it would be very hard and scary, but this is the end we are facing, it’s do or die.

Good point it’s why I said he “had”

This.. it turns out he is a pussy

This old woman has more courage than trump

Attached: 8FA48D89-488F-4FF7-B104-476D66053E1E.jpg (720x405, 61K)

Push down on top collar to release bolt, operating like a shitty open bolt with no brakes.

Attached: Rod and the staff.jpg (1280x931, 434K)

Oh ic.. that’s pretty cool for a one chance shot at a “””target”””

If Trump and Pence were sentenced to prison we would have a revolution. The rural folks would drive to Washington DC and start a blood bath.

Crude but one of the simplest way to manufacture an automatic in a garage, though the same design could be made into a pseudo mac10 or Sten easily

>The rural folks would drive to Washington DC
An be kettled cuz they really dont have a clue where they are in a deep city full of rioting.

You don't understand politics, Trump has to pivot now until the reelection. After 2020 in his second term the Wall is coming, everything is already ready.

>WHERE'S MUH REVOLUTION!
No where you mutt, the US will never experience any revolution, not when more than 40% of your decadent and degenerate nation is comprised of kikes, or at least the ones that say they are, the number is much higher quite obviously.

Attached: Pure anglo.png (646x655, 21K)

And also he doesn't release documants that would exonerate him destroy the fake narative and flip the game in our favor but he just keeps ignoring and tweeting and playing along. What ever, I think he and everyone else has just about had it.

For some time now they have been training groups to repair vital structures of the electrical grid because of this.

>Qtard

>being anti democracy makes you a communist
You're a fucking retard, stop posting. Democracy is what got us in this mess, and as a result my children will be denied the childhood my parents and their parents had.

This