Kikes are pretty much trying to corrupt every part of society

>kikes are pretty much trying to corrupt every part of society
>judaism is a bad, cult-like religion
>islam is a bad, cult-like religion
>worship a jew? LOL, no.
>jew on stick
>wow very based and european, europeans have always loved and worshipped jew on a stick
>what, Aryans invented Platonism and Buddhism and that's their real religion?
>well, MY parents are 29% german, 31% english, and 30% italian and 5% french and 5% corsican, I'm pretty white and they taught me to worship jew on a stick
>what, christianity is just like islam and judaism and worships the same god?
>w-well they don't eat bacon!

Yep, keep worshiping jew on a stick. Really excited to have another few hundred years of jewish supremacy thanks to you retards.

Daily reminder that jews invented Christianity to take over the loans, the money, and then use that money to influence everything since they did that. Daily reminder that you CANNOT dislike jewish influence of society if you literally worship a jew on a stick.

>wow this is a kike shill

Yeah, a kike shill who calls kikes what they are, and tells you to not continue to worship them. Real smart there pal.

>j-jews fear christianity!

Jews fear being rekt by goyim who attack them, the myth of the 'jewish chosen' is built into Christianity and will be used to continue to exploit non-jewish people

>you can only be saved through jesus!

AKA: My parents told me this and I believe in everything I am told, including santa, flat earth, the easter bunny, the holocaust, and joe rogan.

>b-but Jow Forums is a christian board

Jow Forums is a politically incorrect board. I can't think of anything less PC than calling out the jew on a stick religion and it's fucking LAME influence on politics that it has. You think Israel would get $38 billion in aid if you didn't have stormfags and retarded midwest whites jerking off to jewstick? Please. Try and use your brain for once in your lives, thanks.

>Hitler loved Christianity!

Yeah, and he didn't wreck the jews.

Attached: jesus-popsicle-stick.jpg (300x300, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres
what-the-hell-is-hell.com/2011/the-hell-words-of-the-bible/
tentmaker.org/books/GatesOfHell.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Aryans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Aryan_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah_pole
youtube.com/watch?v=6MzcC-uc_fM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and inb4 >1 reply meme, this isn't a shill thread, I'll reply to and debate anyone.

I THINK JEW ON A STICKVILLE SUCKS

>the things you were taught were properly interpreted and true teaching of "jew on stick"
Go fucking read something you angsty faggot.
clearly just admitting you dont know shit about anything here.

Not an argument. A literal ad hominem, and not a good one.

Attached: hierarchy of disagreement.png (707x530, 109K)

>Buddhism

my argument is that you dont know a fucking single honest thing about the Bible from anywhere but some stupid ass boomer preacher or hand-me-down boomer brainwash from your stupid ass parents. You follow the fucking leader and start drawing lines between A and B even though A and fucking B dont even exist in reality. Youre ridiculous. Also fuck your memes.
All your post is is a the incoherent ramblings of an uneducated and angst filled little faggot that probably isnt old enough to be posting on this board. Go fuckin read something that isnt a damn maymay. You have the world at your fingertips. Go do some research.

Jews supplanted the true Israelites a long time ago. The true Israelites of the bible are the white people you see today. They fulfill every single prophecy of what God had promised Israel. The evidence is all over the place. Jesus HATED Jews. Look into "Christian identity" to learn more. The bible tells you clear as day from the very first chapters what happend.... you just did not see it because modern society has brainwashed you not to understand. I will just say this to get you started. Who is cains real father? See where that question leads you.

>Christians are kike puppets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres

thing is, you’re in the same boat: you don’t know shit about ‘true christianity’. The difference is that you believe in your misconceptions while OP doesn’t. So for once OP isn’t the fag.

What is it that would lead you to such a conclusion?
You want to turn OP's (who clearly btw is an absolute fag) post my own personal AMA?
you and your boyfriend are both going to hell no matter what I say.

>there has never been a slave revolt in history

Next! Meme!

Arguing about the content of the bible is impossible, as the factual elements are only there as byproduct of historical truths, and then serve to support the non-factual elements. By this I mean that if you have a book like Harry Potter (I'm using this because people know about it, not because it's good, it's not), thousands of years from now you could have people correlate events and items from Harry Potter to support the idea that it was real. "Well we KNOW Britain existed! We know X and Y and Z existed! We also see telephones, etc. in Harry Potter! The rest must be, by extension, also real!" This sort of failed logic is what most Christians ascribe to. I would not argue that the bible has no historical elements, nor would I argue that Harry Potter has no historical elements. I would not argue that either are valuable as texts, however. Any personal realization or meaning can be grafted onto any work and then applied wholesale. This is the reason why in your life you should also be cautious against idioms. There are some people who made tons of money off of crypto but don't know a damn thing about investing, and for many years to follow, they will have followers trying to "learn from the master" when prosperity fell into their lap by luck. Most people are not willing to admit that they had little to no hand in their success. Thus falsehoods spread greatly.

No one has ever been to hell or heaven. You might as well say I'm going to animeland when I die. It's an idea that lives solely in your mind which you apply to others. Can't you see that when you say these things to me, you're engaging in a jewish practice of superstition?

>You don't agree?
>Well, I might not be able to punish you, and you might not be punished at all, but an UNKNOWABLE PUNISHMENT shall surely befall you!
>Jews are going to hell too!

Meanwhile you live in hell because of this thinking.

was a joke, fuckhead.
but since you know so much about heaven and hell what does the Bible say about either of those things exactly? I assume you have some knowledge of the Bible and or the extra biblical verification of the texts before you come in here trying to Jordan Peterson everybody down the road that goes absolutely nowhere all while condemning any other systems of thought that do exactly the same thing...

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. I was saying that others follow what they have learned from their parents and then adopt it as truth.

What religion were your parents? Christian, right? I think you are doing a lot of psychological projection onto me, and that some of what you are saying to me are inner desires for yourself. You write a lot of insults but you don't have a lot of anything to say about what I have written nor do you have any good defense against what I am saying because I am telling you the truth.

Most people aren't even aware of the history of the different Christian sects, let alone that most of their "Christian" beliefs are just corruptions based on Catholic (read: jewish controlled) nonsense, while simultaneously claiming that Jesus is anything they need him to be because it would shatter their worldview if not. Your entire idea of this mysterious and mystical revenge fantasy is entirely misplaced and is meant to keep you complacent, donating money to churches, and on a tight obedient schedule where you believe that you will follow these rules and eventually bad people will be punished and good people will win just because. If that were so, how come every "Christian" country has an army, and every time "Christians" don't fight they are invaded, overwhelmed, or destroyed? It's happening now in Europe with the immigrants, and in America. Do you really think it's "God's plan" to let all of America get flooded with Mexicans and immigrants, or was it the plan of the jews? Is it "God's plan" to donate billions every year to Israel too?

Get real. Wake up.

Attached: christianity.jpg (1223x1558, 147K)

Jesus says in the bible that criminals will be thrown, after their death, onto the burning trash heap Gehenna. Which is what happened in Jerusalem back then. He was only referring to facts, there.

Which version of the Bible? You have to specify. Do you mean the King James version which you likely read? Do you mean the coptic or Syriac texts? The Orthodox Greek bible? The Geneva Bible?

They all say different things and consistency is sorely lacking between the different versions. Moreover, why am I expected to be fully versed on something which I don't have any belief in? Do you know the Quran enough or the Talmudic texts, or even the Torah enough to quote it and say why it isn't worthwhile?

Everyone should be jewish unless they have read the entire Torah, Talmud, Kabbalah, and all the other desert adventures? Is that your argument?

The bible character you most closely resemble is a Pharisee, not a disciple. Not that any of it matters, because it's all nonsense hebrew screeching.

Btw I’m the same poster as this post
(Went out for a smoke, phoneposting, now back on wifi)
I know you don’t care but I’m prudent like that.

here ill help you out...

Paradise:
Luke 23:43
2 Cor 12:4
Rev 2:7

Gehenna:
Matt 5:22, 29, 30, 10:28, 18:9, 23:15, 33
Mark 9:43, 45, 47
Luke 12:5
James 3:6

Tartarus:
2 Peter 2:4

Hades/Sheol
Acts 2:27
Acts 2:31

Thats just the New Testament.
Every fuckin mention of either.

>its true for me so it must be true for everyone else because nobody can be smarter than me

YOU are self projecting.
Your argument is that because YOU are too lazy to seek after the truth in a non-bias manner (ie without creating some sort of echo chamber to feed your own bias) you will never know shit.

>slavery happened so all white people are bad

I am aware of the history, believe me. Name a fuckin single culture that has a clean history (or religion) - you fucking cant. Your bias leaning history lesson is garbage killa.

every night the same retard makes these threads

I have RSV, NIV, King James, I have NKJ, I have so many Bibles it ridiculous but I tend toward the NIV because it utilizes the most extant manuscripts in the process of translation and I also have a literal translation of the Greek and Hebrew with a lexicon that I use quite a bit. I have all sorts of Bibles. I have a mormon bible and a seventh day adventist version of the KJV (not sure the legitimacy) I have all sorts of apocryphal shit and study guides and I dont just study Christianity.

She'ol is just the Hebrew word for the Greek "Hades", which they stole and then inserted into their own fanfiction of Mr. Supergod who wasn't even just a bunch of people but ONE guy who ONLY liked jews!™

what-the-hell-is-hell.com/2011/the-hell-words-of-the-bible/

tentmaker.org/books/GatesOfHell.html

Maybe your jewish book has taught you to argue deceptively, like a jew. Are you really proud of that, with your bait arguments and your righteous tone?

I write this not for you but for anyone reading to see what your book makes you become, how twisted you are in what you say and how you say it. How malicious you are to anyone who questions you, while ignorant of the truths you yourself don't know.

Yet you never bothered to see where the Hebrews borrowed their ideas from, or how the "Greeks" who wrote of the bible were not the greeks of antiquity? You might be rich in books, but you are poor in wisdom, and destitute in charity.

Every morning we wake up as slaves to jewish nonsense, while many pray to a jewish god, and live as servants in a jewish nightmare. I come to you not with nightmares, but dreams of something better.

also yeah I have the quran and mishnah and tons of other religious shit.
as far as inconsistency goes lol okay bud.

What Jow Forums has to understand is that christianity served the purposes of European when the vast majority of christians were Europeans. Now that the entire world converted, there is no point anymore.

well good job kiddo! I wonder just why in the hell Id have them grouped together like that... hmmmmm... maybe I need a quick lesson on what the fuck she'ol means.
I hear you talking but you just arent saying shit...
you might be rich in sounding like you know shit but you dont, son.

hi, I'm new to this kind of conversation, and /pol in general...my question to you is;
what made you think/make a post like this? You see, I am a believer of Christian values but I dont feel like I'm a "pawn of our Jewish overlords" as, again I believe the values are the important things, not old ass doctrines from the old-testament...
on a side note, I also value the teachings of buddha, Buddhist, again "values", so am I wrong in my beliefs? As you might see, I'm not "redpilled" yet but I'd like to swallow some...
(so far tho, /pol seems like a place where very few have mature discussion, and they just call each other names and shit, so I'm glad I found this thread)

Christianity is a corruption of Judaism, and Judaism is a corruption of Canaanite polytheism.
Yahweh used to be one of many deities and wasn't even the creator god in his original pantheon.
Learn the origins of what you believe, and see how much it changes over time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

every thread this is posted in gets slid
(((they))) do not want the abrahamic wool removed from your eyes

Attached: 800px-Zeus_Yahweh.jpg (800x759, 200K)

names of the god of the Israelites lend more support to the idea that their deity was originally different. The name "El" (אל, often translated God) has, by some, been seen to refer to a Canaanite deity. Texts at Ras Shamra support the idea of the chief deity of the Canaanites being named "אל" and being the father of the gods. However, the waters are muddied when one considers that אל's core meaning is something akin to "power" or "strength", and there are examples in scripture of phrases like "the אל of my hand" which is universally understood as saying "the power of my hand", not "the chief Canaanite deity of my hand."

Of more interest is the epithet "El Shaddai" probably meaning "god of the mountains." Some argue that this descriptor links the god of the Israelites to the Canaanite storm god Baal. This is tenuous, however, because a god being linked to the mountains is hardly unique. Think of the number of religions which place their gods upon mountains and it's easy to understand why this isn't a strong argument, especially when one considers that Yahweh's prime theophany to Israel is upon Mt. Sinai.

It is not unreasonable to suppose that the Israelites adopted some terms from the Canaanite religion such as labelling their god El Shaddai, but to move from that to suggest that Israelite religion started from a local storm god is a large stretch.
Tl;dr you’re a fucking mongoloid, stop spamming every fucking thread that’s even loosely related to Christianity with this baseless garbage. Just because you read it on your uncles’ Geocities site, fucking retarded zoomer

>ur wrong

What are the reasons that I am wrong? I think I am saying much more than you are, and being much more intellectually and conversationally honest than you are as well. I feel that you want to deflect what I am saying, and on top of that, you're posting with a memeflag.

At this time, take the memeflag off otherwise you don't deserve more replies. Before you start crying that this post isn't as substantiative as my others, well, it's in reply to completely non-substantiative posts.

funny thing to me is how you didnt mention anything about Tartarus...
since... well... thats the most obvious shit...
you must still be googling.
Let me get the OT stuff for you right fast...

Hades/Sheol
Job 14:13
Psalms 6:5
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Amos 9:2

So they borrowed things from the greek before the greek was a thing? also Hades was a god or goddess as far as greek - not a place - and it occurs in the Septuagint which is a greek translation of the hebrew (important stuff there)

meme flag stays. if it wasnt the fuckin jolly roger that I feel compelled to use it would be a US flag just like yours, good sir.

Were you replying to the OP post? I think you may have manually typed out your reply and forgot the 8 at the end so I will assume you are.

I make this post not because I take pleasure in not-believing, or because I think that nothing exists beyond humans. I think that for each race, each people, they have something which is beyond the physical realm which is important for them to understand and learn. I believe that the jews want many people to believe in Judaism, which they call Christianity for non-jews, in order to have influence and control over people in the non-material realm. At the very least, if you do not believe in that, I think that they want people to believe in Christianity because it tells people not to take action in the world we live in, but to always believe that someone else will do the work. For me, while many things in it are not wrong, just like jewish accounting and financial advice is often not wrong, it does not mean that the rest of it is correct as well.

I believe that Buddha was not an Indian or Asian as many people believe, but that because of migration and change of peoples that he was, just as greeks were, originally part of a group of white persons. I do not believe that Romans were white persons. Romans were good at creating cities and building, but not great at thinking and philosophy, which they borrowed from others and paid aid to as a part of their nation-building.

Because of the ways that the jewish people influence and corrupt the world we live in, I think that if many people would return to the knowledge and religion of their roots, they would be able to move past this worship of false idols and actually learn who they are, what they are doing here, and appreciate their culture and fellow man more.

FUck off Jew. Jesus hated the kikes. They hate him. His first disciples renounced Judaism and because Christians. A Jew is defined as someone who rejects the Christ

Jews vs humanity dont forget it

dude you are just about as full of fuck as somebody can get. Judaism = Christianity is the dumbest (or real fuckin close) thing that I have heard ever (definitely today).
I can't even read the rest of your fuckin feminine ass post (because you explain things in such windy a format) beyond that senseless idiotic ass shit.
You must be tired or something.

Im struggling through this...
its almost entirely wrong.
its just make shit up as you go trash.
fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Aryans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Aryan_language

This is just wikipedia, but here you can read more about the people that I believe migrated eventually to Europe and are the progenitors of the modern race. Many people do not like this discussion because some use it as a means to view themselves as superior, but I think that many cultures had many superior aspects. Each culture should learn from their ancestors, and I believe that learning from your ancestors is the superior form of knowledge and understanding for each people. The confusion of gender, race, our genes, our culture, our traditions, this is the ultimate goal of the jewish people because without these, there cannot be an identity which would oppose them. I like my people and I want them to continue. I do this in some small part to make that happen, and wish for prosperity of all and for them to have this same realization.

Many people will come here to attack what I am doing. That is okay with me. I have written it in this thread and I will write it again. I am writing for the reader, not for the people who scream at me, not for the people who question me, I am writing for the reader who sees this and questions himself, and searches for himself. You seekers, this is for you. You brothers and sisters, this is for you. It may only be a small thing that I do here, a spark, but I believe that sparks in the right place can ignite truth, wisdom, and kindness in the hearts of those around me. Maybe this idea and this message will spread. I do it in hope that it will. I write with drama to inspire dramatic change, and I hope that is not lost on the reader as well.

To the reader, thank you for reading.

You have said absolutely nothing about Hindu Yoga this whole time...
You dont think Buddhism is the root of the philosophy I hope...

>New Testament calls the Jews the Synagogue of Satan
>Makes it very clear that the Jews killed Jesus Christ
>Christians are the biggest anti-semites for centuries
>Christians develop Europe into the strongest continent after the fall of Rome
>Christians spread European civilization across the world
>Christians build European Empires
>Jews, under the guise of "humanism" and "science", attack Christianity
>Jews, under the guise of "liberty" and "equality", attack Christian traditions
>atheism, materialism and nihilism start to replace Christianity in Western European countries
>Jews establish control over banks, national and even international politics
>Europe starts to crumble

And now edgy retards like op blame everything on Christianity.
You're a kike puppet op. The only reason you don't see it is because you haven't read up on history. And my guess is you won't, even after reading this. You are willfully ignorant, the worst kind.

His origin is unclear and may well have been from outside of Canaan, but he nonetheless entered the pantheon with Asherah taking the role of either consort or mother. This is evidenced by inscriptions saying "yahweh and his asherah" and their link is further confirmed by passages in the bible involving removing any "asherah poles" from temples as such things had by this point become blasphemous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah_pole

tl;dr you're a shit-for-brains shill with nothing to counter besides name calling and false accusations, go learn to actually read

Attached: Ajrud.jpg (433x443, 26K)

beautiful.

D u b s to sufficiently btfo OP
/thread

Jews attack Islam too, and then turn around and fund ISIS. You really don't understand anything at all, I can find a hundred examples of times "Christian attack jew" or "Muslim attack jew"

I can find 0 times where Christians have prevented jews from running the money system, taking money from rich and powerful jewish families, or preventing gross ursury throughout history. You didn't even read the OP, you just posted the same nonsense which I already called out as if it's an actual response.

If Europeans were NEVER Christian, there would be no Christianity to attack, no jewish god to worship, no jews to feel sympathy for, no chosen people, no usury because of nonsense laws, and a total lack of current jewish control of the modern world. You live in a fantasyland in your mind in which the past is the entirety of the present, without acknowledging that the present is currently FUCKED because of massive support from Christians towards jews. Again, a nation free from the influence of Christianity and Judaism wouldn't be donating $38 billion to Israel every year. It wouldn't happen. Jews don't fear Christians, they use them. They don't fear muslims, they use them.

All of your so-called refutations are just tired responses which are supposed to satiate people back into complacency and guard against any questioning of their beliefs, at the same time, failing to acknowledge that the CURRENT state of the world is largely on the shoulders of people who have continually served jewish masters and believed in the promise of an afterlife through jewish belief while destroying the dreams, lives, and hopes of their fellow brothers and sisters in the current age.

Truly you cling to your servitude in disrepair, in a fashion most disgusting. They don't fear you, but they do want you to believe that's so.

>doesn't know about the over 150 times Christian expelled Jews from their countries
are you mentally retarded? 90% of your post is just nonsense

ya they really don't want you figuring out pic related

Attached: world racial history.jpg (1280x936, 487K)

agreed m8

The only people who deny Jesus the most are literal Jews.

>true religion

Sure, some things are true, but you're getting overexcited there, m8

I am absolutely convinced that everyone on this board this board thinking the Jews are out to get them is actually schizophrenic and should move to /x/.

The Jews are gangstalking you guys! Look out for the Jews with dews!

Attached: ancient-aliens-1_0.png (600x300, 237K)

omg someone online thinks im too excited!
i care so much!
what insights will you reveal next?

suggestions im autistic?
accusations im a fanatic?
insinuations im non-credible?

can't wait to hear it bc clearly by your post you're a huge genius.

haha not an argument. you are losing fuckhead

And where is the world today genius?

Redpilled and baking soda.

Acidic and bluepilled.

Jews would have no power if white Europeans didn't allow them to have power. Jewish power cable in easily be stopped...if whites really wanted to -- but they don't...

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Go actually dig deeper into those exepllings you'll see most are for usury that the king allowed and protected.

For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings - Romans 15:27

And Charlemagne's court was full of jews, who enjoyed privileges, especially the long lasting usury one that was soon reinstated afterwards, and was backed by the church.

Charlemagne, when not attacking the Saxons and killing their nobles at parleys, or invading christian Italy, was busy fighting the Basques, who were being overwhelmed by the muslims, while sending embassies to the Caliph. He also invaded fucking Croatia, instead of pushing more against the muslims who were in civil war, which allowed them to rule in there for 700 years... Charlemagne is far from being the only case here, even the popes consented with the Rothschilds banking practices...

Are you high? I said I agreed some of it was true, but not to get too excited because there are falsehoods.

Agreed, the ancient Roman David Blaine worship is ridiculous. Christianity handed all the money over to the kikes by only letting them charge interest.

Attached: Why Invent Jesus, Richard Carrier 4MB.jpg (7680x6472, 4M)

oh ya, i hear that all the time. "i made some mistakes" slash "im not totally right"... yet all these people for all their gay jew tier claims, have not one shred of evidence to substantiate them.

im not like you. i dont make statements that can be falsified.

ill tell you what i told them: just bc you dont understand what im saying, doesnt make it false. smart people learn to just accept im right even if they "think" im wrong bc "reasons".

implying cuckianity wasn't invented for precisely that exact fucking reason

Attached: grug looking at brain.png (817x443, 34K)

>tell him this because I practice the religion and I know personally its problem
>he somehow spergs even more
Are you ok?

◄ Matthew 12:36 ►

But I tell you that everyone will have to give
account on the day of judgment for every
empty word they have spoken.

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun.jpg (1342x1080, 875K)

great thread op

Especially the braindead support that it continues to receive and the nonsense they talk every time. "Nah dude jews are really afraid of the religion that made them incredibly rich and influential"

They ignore every argument just to spout the same tired lines over and over. It's like I wrote in that other post, if jews were so fearful of these other religions that worship the same god, why would they fund ISIS, or receive billions from the US, or have churches in the US planning vacation trips to Israel every year?

These two ideas, that Christianity is a threat to Judaism, and the continued support and adoration that Christians give to jews, they literally don't fit together. It's total nonsense.

Again with the nonsense: Do nothing! One day people will be mysteriously and mystically judged!

What did people do more than 2,000 years ago, before Jesus and the gospel of the disciples? Not get judged or anything? Use your brain for once. This is literally "don't do anything and things will be ok!" while jews rob your culture and your people blind. Wake up!

>provided christianity is true*

this

I appreciate you for saying that. Thank you. I hope some of this will serve to wake people up from this belief that doing nothing and continuing to give power and influence to the jews will end in a good result for people. For the amount of Christians there are to be so complacent in how things unfold because "well God has a plan!" disgusts me, because if it continues there will be a massive amount of lives ruined by horrible shit like transgenderism, homosexuality, pedophilia, etc. which is directly caused by the total complacency of the people around the world not fighting against it.

If we cannot recognize the supreme law of nature, we will be destroyed under the hubris of humanity to think that it could sit by and do nothing while culture cannibalizes itself. Something has to change, and change drastically. I know people are addicted to what they are indoctrinated to believe, and many will view what I am saying and doing here as a bad thing. It's important as a realization though.

As Plato said: "They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth."

>15 posts by this ID

damn near 25% of the posts ITT are just ONE fedora tipping, vape sucking ass wipe having an unhinged meltdown. that's so fucking embarrassing. you should feel totally pathetic right now you fat bitch.

Attached: fedorian genesis.png (541x480, 356K)

not an argument christcuck at least he is out to actually have a good discussion not some shitty lebbit garbage thread fuckhead. Not everyone has an attention span of two seconds and just leaves the fucking thread after they've said some one off comment. Kill yourself faggot.

>implying Jesus is bad for white people

kek

go to a bar and look how all white people act like aboriginals niggers

if someone needs Jesus today, the whitoids are the most in need

Let nature take it's course and get rid of the dummies. This world is overpopulated anyways.

Saint Paul literally said the jew is the enemy of the Christian.

if there was a 'person with shit opinions' bingo, fedora jokes would be in the free space.

Attached: 0.png (480x549, 165K)

Because they aren't God's opinions?

youtube.com/watch?v=6MzcC-uc_fM

Attached: choron_lookitsjesus.jpg (424x318, 23K)

i didn't make an argument, i stated a fact you clueless retard. also, imagine having such a sensitive nerve touched by a post that wasn't even addressing you that you have a total bitch fit sperg out like this ass wipe. pic STRONGLY related. yikes.

Attached: 1543974383961.jpg (240x222, 10K)

Christ is NOT passive.

You demonstrate your lack of any Bible reading.

AHEM
>NT calls FALSE CHRISTIANS, including jews, Synagogue of Satan
>Makes it very clear that the jews are forgiven of their sin
>Christians are the biggest kike worshippers for centuries
>Christians give the money of the now developed Europe to kike bankers
>this is so because christians cannot be bankers
>only jews can
>the riches of Europe, all fall into jewish hands
>praise jeebus, we did it brothers in christ
>we made a monster with the jews
>they could have been irrelevant
>but now we have created a monster
>Europe starts to crumble

And now, christian retards like this user, blame everything on every other religion and atheism

You're a kike, you make kikes powerful, and it is because of kikes like you that the kikes are actually a thing and not just a curiosity from the past, you made them rich, you made them powerful

Fuck off kike

Attached: court jew.jpg (1692x899, 571K)

>reddit image
still not an argument.

Attached: 1538033648374.jpg (1024x1262, 372K)

world is not overpopulated

it's just cars being extremely big and cities are overwhelmed, always increasing
people going on cars for little shit

look at south america, it's fucking desert

bad chart

right, facts aren't arguments just like your obsession with jews isn't an argument, retard. keep bitching for your superior or concede defeat because you can't refute what i said ya bitchy crybaby.

Attached: 1507227566906.jpg (368x475, 24K)

not an argument

Attached: 1532629907744.jpg (695x800, 205K)

This is a D and C shill
SAGE

not an argument.

ever seen it used by someone who wasn't a shitposter and actually contributed to a thread?

it's a shutdown, a low-int "stop saying words", and no one has ever actually helped a thread with it, regardless of what they believe in

>i am too much of a stupid chicken shit to refute your first fact based claim and will instead resort to parroting myself and proving your second fact based claim, sir

i accept your mental surrender. no more (you)s from your superior for a little shit troll like you. enjoy dying alone, unloved and unmourned you embarrassing retard.

Attached: 1521428748233.png (595x635, 406K)

not an argument

Attached: 1538940743976.jpg (500x625, 77K)

>Any personal realization or meaning can be grafted onto any work and then applied wholesale
Don't you understand that these stories are trying to reflect the highest meaning?

The greek philosophers are extremely important in Catholicism btw. Aristotle is the blessed pagan. It's not some talmudic kike bullshit.

>no arguments
>memeflag

Makes you think.

>Divide and conquer
>everyone should continue to worship jews

I think you're the shill mate.

Half true. The true Israelites are black tho.

With jews, they intermix truth and lies in order to have their lies be seen as truths. Just because some of it is true doesn't mean it all is. (And some of the Bible IS true, no doubt)

>kikes are pretty much trying to corrupt every part of society
This corruption is takes place everywhere except in places where christianity and tradition is prominent
>judaism is a bad, cult-like religion
>islam is a bad, cult-like religion
They are more tribal like.
Also define me cult-like
>worship a jew? LOL, no.
Belive in nihilism than? Might as well hang myself now.
>jew on stick
Son of god
The greatest philosopher of all time
Also i belive the right phrase is "kiki on stick"
>wow very based and european, europeans have always loved and worshipped jew on a stick
Chirtianity as we know it was adopted by and were made based on the greko-roman culture
>what, Aryans invented Platonism and Buddhism and that's their real religion?
(Neo)Platonism was a major influance on Christianity. But i fail to see what Buddhism has to do with anything.
>well, MY parents are 29% german, 31% english, and 30% italian and 5% french and 5% corsican, I'm pretty white and they taught me to worship jew on a stick
They probably taught you the liberalist way of worshiping kikies
>what, christianity is just like islam and judaism and worships the same god?
You are welcomed to visit an islam country and see for yourself how similar they are
>w-well they don't eat bacon!
Muslims are really wierd about it.

Attached: 1540012978080.jpg (708x900, 299K)

All of the founders of christianity were Jews. Why would they be afraid of christianity if they created it? At least Muslims have non-Jewish founders

For some reason people in this thread are thinking that I am in favor of atheism instead of Christianity, when I wrote in the OP (that apparently no one can read) that I suggest the opposite. I don't understand how you can think that I am advocating for nihilism either, when again, in the OP which no one apparently read, I say directly the opposite.

I find it very sad that people want to have a conversation without actually reading what is being said first. It's as if they automatically respond to things without thinking about them first.

Never claimed any such thing mate.
I rather tried to point out that christianity serves as a counter to the cultural degradation of the west.
(Oh and I fully aware that christianity here is nothing like in the USA)

>christianity serves as a counter to the cultural degradation of the west

No it doesn't. If it did, the west would not be degenerating at the present moment. Christianity is a safety blanket that does nothing and accomplishes even less. People point to the past over and over while ignoring the present. Christianity is a ball and chain, well-decorated. Atheism is a loaded gun at the back of your head.

>Jews fear being rekt by goyim who attack them, the myth of the 'jewish chosen' is built into Christianity and will be used to continue to exploit non-jewish people
Where?
>For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.
>Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
>For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake
>I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles
>And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common
>Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches
Keep it coming, snake. Everyone who believes knows the truth - that God would not that any would perish.
You kikes weave the net which you cannot escape.
Repent!

Attached: 135.jpg (618x741, 75K)

The west is not christian. Even the Vatican is a fucking disgrace. It's not christianity that degredates society it's the lack of a stably moral system which is exactly what christianity is ment to provide. But again I understand that in you part of the world it fails to do so.

>It's another "edgy fagboy screaming at the faith that single-handedly held the line against jewish degeneracy since the day of its founding because he watched Rick and Morty a lot" episode

Attached: DaQ7r5xW0AABRZq.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Christianity is a corruption of Juadism stupid nu-kike, except for worshipping god, they worship 3 gods, jesus, yahweh and a fucking ghost and say "hey we created a new religion"

>imagine disliking kikes but worshipping a kike yourself
hypocrite much

>imagine disliking kikes but living in the U.S. the attackdog of Izrael
hypocrite much

Attached: 1540015303889.png (868x454, 42K)