Disgusted and demoralized

I just got a tinder account and the 3rd profile I saw was a black guy and a blonde girl looking for a 3rd black guy to be in a threesome. I can't take it anymore, I open the news yesterday and Tim Cook says no place for hate on their platform but you can buy the song "Fuck White People" for $1.99. We memed our President into office and the CIA is trying to force him out like Nixon. Every year there's more restrictions on guns. Every year groceries, gas and housing get more expensive and the value of the dollar declines. Every year more seats at universities are given up to foreigners willing to pay more $ for an education. Every year hundreds of thousands of illegals pour across the border and change the demographics. Every month someone remotely conservative with a voice is banned or silenced on a platform. There won't be a flash point, there won't be any defining moment where we all say enough is enough, it will be a slow burn to the bottom and then the light will go out.

Attached: 1487849926-lossy-compressed.gif (480x600, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/zQn3HcmhNtYt/
bitchute.com/video/ps9mVMRb430Q/
voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/seven-adult-migrants-suspected-of-raping-10-year-old-finnish-girl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i didn't read any of that but i have been reminded to do my squats so... thanks for that

The west has lost its way, find something positive to focus on OP.

Squats for breakfast

You know what to do

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 8K)

I'm so sick and tired of seeing dumb pictures of sluts on instagram repping the illuminati eye of horus because some coked out low IQ nigger brainwashed her into thinking its a cool club for celebrities to get into the back of a night club. Every day I pray that there is another cabal of secret societies fighting against this. I think that Q was invented to demoralize woke people into realizing the door is locked and you're alone with the devil. This is not even really about race, I don't care if women were marrying and fucking respectable niggers, that's a problem for another time and place, I'm so concerned because of how brainwashed normies are. It's fucking surreal man, why? Why are all these people so hopelessly belligerently below the water line? Why can't they just come up to the surface and breathe? Why is everyone obsessed with thugs and violence? I've never been so fascinated by the story of Eve being tricked by the serpent.

Civilization slowly decays -- like fruit that has been out too long.

If you're expecting collapse, don't hold your breath -- we've already collapsed, and are now experiencing the consequences. The 20th century was our collapse.

If there was a flash point, it was WWI followed by WWII -- WWII being a continuation of WWI.

Stop identifying as a conservative. Conservatism has failed. Leftism has won.

The shootings are psyops to try to convince people that violent uprisings and violence for political means are just mental illnesses, because they are mentally ill. They want the pointless futile shootings to occur because it brainwashes people into thinking that when the time comes, it's really just for crazy people and they will just be snuffed out and featured on the local news at 5pm.

I don't care, I'm just gonna become an arms dealer and profit off the civil war.

i don't have a strict workout schedule, i unironically don't like getting too big.

I don't identify as conservative I'm as far right as the Nazis, of course it's the answer, but the Nazis were only able to flourish because things got so bad there was a flash point. We will never see one, people will live in comfortable decay until its truly no turning back.

Cheer up OP, don't let that shit get to ya. Democracies fail, monarchies succeed.
Monarchies were overthrown, democracies were put to replace them since then its been a downfall on average.

Attached: 2nhnza.jpg (888x500, 55K)

Attached: 2nkfh3.jpg (394x561, 49K)

Seriously, ditch Nazism. Monarchism is also not a possibility. Nazism -- and all far-right reactionary movements of the 20th century -- succeeded monarchies. We're not living in a monarchy. We're living in a liberal democracy.

There are only two solution, in my opinion: Economic collapse and a world-wide natural disaster. That's it.

>leftism has won
You speak of the cycle and then act like the process is over, just wait until the pendulum swings back. It’s going to be a bloodbath, it’s already beginning

Attached: F2202D16-BFCE-4712-A216-0E66484FD191.png (904x692, 94K)

Attached: 2nifrq.jpg (630x419, 50K)

>Conservatism has failed. Leftism has won.
>Leftism
>winning
That's where you're wrong shill.

Attached: 1458191834300-v.gif (350x272, 1012K)

>half repping 90lb
>MAYBE 90lb

Sad.

Attached: 2nfl6z.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Attached: final_5c00897e0ba0c1001366730b.jpg (1280x1280, 284K)

This is the thing about evolution, the best wins, no matter what. If some women chose other races, the future generations will breed white women who never racemix.

>the 3rd profile I saw was a black guy and a blonde girl looking for a 3rd black guy to be in a threesome
post this pls

Attached: 2nl6by.jpg (640x360, 45K)

>Flashpoint
There was none in for the Nazi's rise to power. Maybe the Reichstag fire? Even then, that wasn't a tipping point. The Weimar republic they were living in at the time was a slow decline of societal morals and a degenerating middle-class just as we are in now. If anything we are still about half way into the Weimar-tier state. Give it about 10 years and there will be a really hard push to the right. Mass immigration isn't sustainable at this rate and Europe is going to be the first to go, maybe France, Sweden or Germany. Something big will happen there first because they're at the later stages of the Weimar state.

The US is still a ways off as a whole. The cities however are probably worse than they are in Europe. The only difference is that we have the luxury of not needing to live in the city.

These are the weak ones, who will be torn out root and stem from the evolutionary race, while those women who wanted white men will carry on their legacy & genes, and give birth to kids who will do the same.
You cannot stop the weak ones being killed by nature, there will always be the weak.

Attached: Donal.jpg (217x232, 6K)

I wish my back wasnt so fucked up that I could go back to squats

>90lbs

Hardly!

Those are 10kg plates at most so around 50lbs or so with the bar as that doesn't look like an Olympic bar

Attached: 2n8plq.jpg (836x500, 74K)

Attached: 2nic35.jpg (888x500, 98K)

Let nature run its course. These are the failed specimens, let them fail. You can't stop it.

I wonder who could be behind this thread?

Attached: 409.png (274x320, 78K)

This is a chaturbate cam model.. they really do makes thousands. Then post about it openly on their twatter page.

Attached: men.png (590x600, 99K)

We can win.

Attached: TheRideNeverEnds.jpg (958x692, 324K)

Dutch boy finger in the dam.

Attached: 2nlnmo.jpg (450x269, 34K)

Both parties are failing at life, and they will fail to create a good family because they are degenerates.
New technology makes new ways of being degenerates, new filters for nature to weed out bad genes from the gene pool. Don't cry for either of them. Let them die.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1050, 213K)

Attached: 2013-09-15[1].jpg (630x473, 61K)

Nature always wins my friend. Spend your time more productively.

the IRS started Instagram page listing tax requirements and info to pay, coincidentally during week thot audit and other whore pay your taxes movements.

Attached: final_5c032f83a8eef700138f5c62.jpg (1280x849, 176K)

aww poor lil white male is losing his privilege

kek

Two weeks of hi vis protests got the frog government to start caving to demands, imagine what two months could do

Probably a nigger trying to lure other niggers into getting robbed at gunpoint

Body squat and physical therapy. You can make it.

(you)

Attached: 0d8243c6bd980112db2db881ae6d81aad08b655bbc795d9d65a05d8a3dff0946.jpg (464x591, 39K)

tl/dr

>This is the thing about evolution, the best wins, no matter what. If some women chose other races, the future generations will breed white women who never racemix.

They can't breed when the clap destroys their reproductive organs cuck.

Try a front squat. Try sleeping on your bedroom floor in a sleeping bad lol.. really, it will strengthen your back.

>but you can buy the song "Fuck White People" for $1.99.
This is a song that normies are listening to?
(and itunes is hosting?)

Fuck these fucking whores.

If they are going to sell their bodies at least be attractive. Why the fuck am I seeing their asses and not their tits. You know, the part of the female that's actually attractive.

I had a great uncle that was born in the late 1890's. He saw oil burning lamps replaced with electric light bulbs and towns grow into glowing cities. He saw the horse and carriage replaced with the automobile. He was alive during the first powered flight in human history, as well as the first transatlantic flight, the breaking of the sound barrier and man landing on the moon. He saw the invention of radio change the world. He saw the birth of the television. He saw both world wars unfold and was at Pearl Harbor when it was bombed. He saw the birth of the computer, instant cameras, the microwave, color TV. I can't even list all of the incredible things that he witnessed in his lifetime.
What lies ahead for us may be more important than anything in human history. And we are a part of it.

Attached: 1541429180031.jpg (736x1035, 117K)

When we have problems we solve them by going up the tree of authority. You can't fix it, neither your family, town, state, and even the federal government. Its in God's hands now. If we place our faith in man we will always be disappointed. Store your treasures in heaven where no nigger can thieve it and no kike can steal it. God knows our tribulation and pain; we must endure to the end. God have mercy on us.

Attached: JewsAndTheirLies.jpg (2860x2145, 3.04M)

I think it is going to end badly, and soon.

Attached: 153887439540s.jpg (228x300, 11K)

>Sleeping in the floor
That actually helped me once with my bad back.
Stay strong anons. The nigs will try to be stronger but we can drink milk.

The real Nazi ideology is to adapt to whatever situation you are in for the success of your group. It will never be obsolete because there are insights that will always be necessary for winning in modern politics. When those politics are gone it is too late for political systems anyways.

Tinder is fucking shit. You need to download Grindr. The only niggers on there are faggots so you know they don’t want white womens

"White Fragility: The Post"

Lol

enjoy the decline

Germany is not a great model for the US, we are not a racial unity. That said, all of Hitler's tactical thinking is relevant it just has to be used in service of something broader than just "the German people."

Learn to fish and move to a island by yourself

I think I'm going to finish that bookshelf I'm building from pine I cut down in my back yard but I got to find a cheap planner.

Whites only lash out when they no longer have anything left to lose. Take the great depression, for example.

Attached: walrus.gif (384x160, 1.61M)

>Fragility
The blue hairs who need safe spaces would crack under a hundredth of the pressure that we're under.

Be patient

Attached: tumblr_pc7knzeujX1wpfespo1_1280.jpg (1162x1044, 184K)

You're a good writer user. You're not wrong either.

I wish moon man was on iTunes and spotify. Its somewhat still on soundcloud.
bitchute.com/video/zQn3HcmhNtYt/
bitchute.com/video/ps9mVMRb430Q/
Still this best ones. Imagine if we could get moon man to be calling out migos, drake, and all those other faggots rappers that gave up their anuses to their jew lords for fame and fortune

Yeah even living from the 1790s to 1890 would be fucking mind blowing. Cell phones are cool and all, but not on that level.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You're like some government nanny wanting to save drug addicts who just want to take more drugs and then die anyway. If white people want to commit cultural suicide then why wouldn't you let them? You don't have to live in world that is 100 years from now.

What the fuck is there that's positive to focus on anymore?

I can hear hands rubbing together from here. Turn off the electric jew and go to bed, shill thread.

>Leftism has won.
This

I hate you

40% of your births last year were non-white or mixed race. There will be no more white people left to 'never racemix' within 2 generations.

Theyre probably fake accounts. Not that hard to make a fake account.

Attached: IMG_20181205_214219.jpg (213x442, 14K)

But fake accounts will eventually fool people. If it fools you it can fool some white woman into thinking its common to date niggers. These websites are just another way to brainwash people.

We saw boys become girls and vice versa on mass levels...

I was going to say, 'fuck the immigrants' is my favorite but it seems to be purged from the internet.

>They can't breed when the clap destroys their reproductive organs cuck.
Exactly

For every reaction there is going to be a equal and opposite reaction. This is the Legacy of a dying people and culture. The funs just begun!

fun fact:

If you tip the IRS to someone that hasn't paid taxes (that they don't know about), you get 30% of their unpaid tax

Thot didn't pay $100k in taxes? Congrats, the IRS will give you $30k as a bounty.

Anyone feeling like a Christmas bonus this year?

>tinder

You can't complain about being surrounded by trash when you go dumpster diving.

Attached: 5 bucks.jpg (634x583, 46K)

So why are there still Jews?

Bodybuilding is definitely based.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/seven-adult-migrants-suspected-of-raping-10-year-old-finnish-girl/

Just accept it, buddy.

Attached: 1537485557410.jpg (900x900, 131K)

The retards on this thread believe leftism hasn't won. "Gay marriage" is a thing. Transsexuals are literally reading books to children in public schools and in libraries. Whites are becoming minorities all across the West. Race-mixing is completely acceptable and encouraged. Diversity is our greatest strength, according to almost everyone. Neoliberal globalist capitalism has conquered the world. Equalitarianism is in, Christianity is out. Single motherhood is fine, and fathers are toxic.

And people believe leftism hasn't won. Right.

The difference is that scientific discovery was actually encouraged during that time. After WW2 when the demoralization began the west completely gave up on science as it was subverted to instead push Marxist agendas. What have we done since the moon landing? The internet is probably the biggest breakthrough. Aside from that, it's just a bunch of circus acts to keep us distracted from the destruction around us. We're living in the true Dark Ages. We should be exploring the stars; not wasting trillions to keep niggers alive so they can be flooded into functional countries for the sole purpose of collapsing them and replacing the native populations.

Attached: when carbs are your only solace in this world.jpg (960x960, 61K)

Attached: 1488897281630.gif (666x666, 1.28M)

>Leftism

bringing shit skins into White peoples civilizations. Its what finished off Rome. Make nigger leaders expect a downfall. Nigger are dumb jealous Cain blooded animals. Killing beasts is natural and not a sin. I would suggest to kill niggers beasts asap. Non are worthy just entitled to someone else's shit.

Attached: 1278227851812.png (298x409, 105K)

>What lies ahead for us may be more important than anything in human history
what lies ahead is the end...!

you may need to read this several times before it sinks in...!

I don't understand. What happened to our spirit?
Why are people who commit these crimes not hanged by their own intestines?

Modern day Jews aren't genetically related to Semites at all.