Jow Forums island purchase/invasion thread

when?

Attached: 29B3BAAE-B66A-40E8-A13F-123ADDFFDF2B.jpg (810x543, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skwentna,_Alaska(
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War#Initial_British_response
dol.gov/odep/topics/TaxIncentivesForEmployers.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attached: 0A08A3D1-20BB-4D37-94CD-43250DBFE743.jpg (1000x483, 46K)

I think moving to WV is the better answer
>God's country
>98% huwhite
>beautiful nature
>natural resources aplenty
>small population ripe for take over.
Dont "muh jobs" me. The whole point is we're white. Dont we build civilization wherever we go? We'll CREATE jobs in WV for us to have.

WV also has some civilization so we don't have to do ALL the work of making an island inhabitable

If you're picking an Island, look somewhere north. Most of the tropics will be uninhabitable by the middle of the century.

I Remember trying to invade it but the feds got involved and stopped us before we could really get the charity going which would of funded the efforts to buy a boat, sail across the sea and invade the island.

Attached: plan.jpg (858x750, 106K)

That too. Ive looked on zillow and you can get ~100 acres for dirt cheap. Ive wondered what would happen if i bought some and invited yall to come live with me, and started a Jow Forums compound. Beyond getting WACO'd, that is.

we wouldn’t get fucked if we didn’t break any laws.

Just buy Trump Island, it's for sale.

Attached: trumpisland.jpg (1100x601, 95K)

there's some good land in alaska 38 acres x
3 plots
two for 41 k and one for 27

Attached: B232 f2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

thats 3 plots each one is 38 acres

Im not so sure

realistically speaking a force of 100-150 men could seize Atafu Tokelau

it’s just a planned community.

the only reason this stuff doesn’t work (the rare times that it’s been tried) is
because spergoautists literally walk around the town with guns and act like it’s the 4th Reich

Yeah I'm starting to plan something like this. I'm thinking something like an agrarian commune and software company combination (low IQ whites do manual labour, high IQ whites build software and bring in outside money). The problem is if it was successful at all you'd get shut down for not hiring niggers (it's against American law) and if it wasn't a formal company you'd get shut down for not classifying it as such, I presume. The biggest issue is legality and long-term opsec. You'd need at least one very good lawyer to be a part of it from the start.

>it’s just a planned community.
With planned jobs, which then fall under federal labour laws, which then involve affirmative action.

Need a bigger boat.
I'd be worried about the fracking water in the wells.
Might be a bit small for our numbers unless all plots are next to each other. We'd want Jow Forums, /diy/ and /out/ to come along.

Attached: 1543811843047.jpg (760x689, 170K)

>lawyer needed
I guess its time to admit jews are White. I wonder if you didnt let it be a planned community. Lets say I just retain rights as a private citizen too or disallow whomever i please. And it just so happens that all of my guests are of european origin

A place for white people already exists, it's called a gated community.

If you really want to get away from browns and blacks then maybe you should stop being poor.

If you're poor you aren't welcome in white society.

Technically if if is not a payroll system but more trade system, it cannot be counted as labor. My only condition is I could bring this truck to help do the work. Nothing cheers up people more than a little truck being awesome.

Attached: Japanese Mini Trucks 2.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Remember that we can take control of Pitcairn and get a million britbong shillings a year from taxpayers.

>unless all plots are next to each
they are, the full cost for all the if no negotiations is done would be about 80 k
total area is 111 acres theres a server already made if you want i can link it

>I wonder if you didnt let it be a planned community. Lets say I just retain rights as a private citizen too or disallow whomever i please. And it just so happens that all of my guests are of european origin
That might work, but I assume it would not. Remember that in just a few years the US is going to be a white minority country. People will have less and less regard for laws that they disagree with and the current "Muh principles" position will most likely fade away. That said I was thinking something similar to that, along with internet work (software development) where everyone living there is just a "partner" or "independent contractor."

Yeah idk i havent thought things through enough. I just want to buy a bunch of land out in the country which is poison to shit skins, and I figured if i can afford 200 acres why not invite you guys to be with me and my family? I have no aspirations to be a cult leader, nor do i intend to require cucking or anything bizzare. The only price I require is that you be like minded invididuals. No rent, nor mortgage or whatever. Formally/legally I will own everything so that you are all guests, and that way the government cant force me to allow nigs. But in actuallity everyone could have a half acre or quarter or whatever

Fuck you all I already live on an island and have a boat. kys faggits.

>theres a server already
Discord? Fuck discord. If it's something relatively secure send it and I'll join. I doubt I'll ever leave my current state but I'll help if I'm able.

If you have a more secure alternative post it
/6uB8vk

Could be wrong but I think diversity hiring rules apply to companies w more than 50 employees. Just make a bunch of 45 employee entities

>muh kekistan

riot.im, although I haven't used it much. Be really fucking careful with discord, it's a foregone conclusion that they sell user data to make money and it's incredibly likely that they monitor right wingers. Don't post ANY personal information on there.

Oh shit, yeah that changes things.
Also telegram but there isn't any group voice chat (yet)
Kill yourself

My goal is simple, in next 10 years I plan to get land somewhere. Install a septic & well. Toss down a used trailer. Setup solar and battery hook ups and pay $6k-$10k to get high speed internet/power to me. Hook up a shed with hopper for pellets, pellet stove heat the trailer. Then begin on building my A frame cabin.

Attached: Pellet stove.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

its not much but we already have a plan laid out for what we want to do, mostly raise livestock and produce live in yurts while we work to build log cabins
we're aware and being careful we do have riot.im server but not many use it
we want to build a small community but were pretty much doing the same as it stands now the three who are dedicated are saving the money needed to set up the basic base

>high speed internet
Oh my sweet user. Take the luddite pill.
Do any of you know a thing about farming?

one of us has raise animals and lived on a farm, and one is in the construction industry,i've managed and grow a garden every year though its only a small one

Something I'm considering is actually laying internet infrastructure myself (with help) and then paying to be a provider. You could provide it to the local populace (sparse as it would be) and make a bit of money on the side. Idk there are a lot of ways you could do it.

Just making sure. OPSEC is everything.

So its three pf you? A motley crew. Have you any families? Where do you intend to "set up shop" as it were?

>yes goyim, all whites should concentrate in one state, and don't worry! The US won't collapse faster
Stop moving, and start reproducing you idiots. Increase the birth rates of whites by having a ton of babies, no excuses.

Based on the fact you call them "labour" I'm guessing you're a leaf, but the U.S. doesn't have affirmative action employment laws. In fact, most practices of affirmative action are illegal under Title VII.

i feel ya senpai,
its three dedicated people right now, we want a group of about 10 to 15 to start with and once we get things set up we want to move more people to build up the village
no families as of yet unfortunately
the plots were looking at are about 55 miles north of anchorage and 33 west of willows in Alaska

Nah I'm Southern, I just got a weird education growing up so I use British spelling for some reason. And that's good to know, I know little about the law. Thanks for the advice.

All we need is some rich kikes to invest... we start a construction company and start building all white communities. Then we slowly pay the kikes back with interest.

Well if you and your best bros decide to go buy a big piece of land. Build it to the point that its self sufficient and self reliant. You can have plenty of babies there's after bringing in some qualifies females. Basically a little colony only problem I see with it is how to stop the Jews from destroying it

Gotcha. Ex-attorney here, so just thought I'd jump in.

I have two and plan on more. Are you familiar with the word "regroup"? Or maybe the tactic "divide and conquer"? Being spread out among the orcs is the worst strategy and will lead to our demiss but please tell me why im wrong, im honestly open ears.
Why Alaska? Certainly beautiful & remote, but not the most hospitable to life. There are more ideal loci in the continental USA.

Kek it's called diversity quotas dipshit

No need to complicate first setup, as I said before go important items first. Gravel road, Septic and Well. The idea of the trailer is it can be very comfy to live in during building stages and allow for some flexibility in planning.
High speed hookup to someone like me who works in IT is huge. I can get pretty affordable AP transmitters up to a mile for wifi. From there it is a small matter of bandwidth control.

Attached: ghetto home.png (1193x865, 582K)

Why don't we unironically bring some machineguns to North Sentinel Island, genocide the natives, and have a white ethnostate there, but put on blackface and larp as tribesmen and kill anyone that comes too close so we don't get bothered?

Attached: supah niggas.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Some of us make decent money, so nah. Our people would have to donate their labour to build everything though.

There's no federal law that requires a company to fill a "diversity quota." The opposite is true - it's illegal to make a hiring decision on the basis of race. A lot of times courts will just kind of wink and nod when big companies strategically hire around race-lines, but it's still 100% illegal.

>High speed hookup to someone like me who works in IT is huge
Same, I'm a software developer. You'd have to make a deal with an existing Internet provider to get some backbone cable run out to your location but that's not impossible.

Yes but there's tax benefits for it

we were looking a yurts since the easy to set up and affordable and can be pretty cozy
also first set up we would likely just use out houses septic would be a year 2 or 3 thing, other then that yeah, also since its so remote the only way to get to the site is by snowmobile / off roading
mostly for the tax free living and the 1,200 per person per year you get for living there
also because the climate is nice most of the time and yeah remote and Beautiful but also really cheep as land goes

WV here, come home white man.

For real tho, you're gonna have to accept a lower standard of living and being surrounded by welfare dependents. I love this state, but it's basically white Afghanistan.

>climate is nice most of the time
Isnt that factually incorrect?
An influx of educated people could do WV some good. There is no reason it shouldnt thrive.

Please note, i didnt mean that in a condescending sense of educated = pozzed

No there's not, and if there were, they would be unconstitutional. State statutes that preference a group of persons on the basis of race are subject to strict scrutiny and rarely survive challenges (I can think of two cases where a race-based classification survived, none of them are the ones you're thinking of). You can get a tax credit for hiring a severely disabled person, but not based on their race.

Yurts.. rethink a little. Outdoor bathrooms/showers are a huge fucking no. Bugs in spring/summer will make you wish you were dead in Alaska.

Anywhere in america has forced diversity. Any hint of a right wing enclave and the government will load up the area with section 8 housing.

atolls are shit.

no not really, heres what the climates
likeen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skwentna,_Alaska( a lot warmer then you'd think in the spring summer because of the pacific warm water current)

also pricing for yurts

Attached: 2018-pricing-table.jpg (683x1019, 220K)

Going through this now. Sounds good on paper, but have you considered all of the realistic logistics?

>is the plot landlocked by surrounding plots or does it have public road access?
>if yes on road access, does it have a driveway/is it so far out of the way that a well drilling company won't be willing to come drill a well?
>will the log home provide sufficient insulation to accommodate an "off grid" lifestyle? logs are rated at r14 meaning a lot of heat will be lost, meaning more burning of your choice of heat

That's just a few things, depending on the state which I assume would be Alaska.

and islands are overrated anyway- source? I live on one. They are too isolated and insular to be any fun. They lack the electric pulse that only a continental nation can achieve.

Aside from the 1200 stipend from the government, how would you survive? You’d have to do some kind of trading/ purchasing from the outside world, at least for the foreseeable future. What would you produce?

Dear Jesus, it is shocking how much misinformation there is in this thread. The government doesn't "load up" Section 8, landlords opt into Section 8 because they want gibs and are willing to let their shitty property go to hell. There's a reason you can just straight up list your rental "NO SECTION 8" and get away with it.

The (((Soviets))) would use mosquitoes as a means of torture/execution in the Siberian gulags. Tie you to a tree naked, death from blood loss in a few hours.

West Virginia and New England are shockingly white.

we were thinking animal products, wools, goats cheese,chicken and duck eggs, any extra produce we can grow and ship , the ultimate goal would be self sustainability of course

and failing that renting cabins to tourists and hunters

Listen you overly autistic fucks. Taking the island is not the problem. The problem is keeping it.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War#Initial_British_response

Back to Sim City or whatever autistic vidya game you zoomers are playing that inspired this retardation.

Attached: Wasted Potential.jpg (600x618, 178K)

>ancap
>complaining about how hard it is to keep private property
Kek

Read the thread, no one is talking about Islands.

>take "muh island" for "muh enthnostate".
>US sails a destroyer over and removes you

the end. Theres no way such a place would be allowed.

It's very much a culture of passive-aggressive disassociation. West Virginians have been fucked over for their entire history by state/federal government, and we do not trust it anymore. As a result, we exploit it as much as we can.
There's also a tacit disregard for laws we dislike. Because it's unlikely that anyone is going to come enforce non-basic laws, we generally don't care.

In terms of political opinions, you're looking at 1990's America. Ten years ago, people still thought Democrats were blue-collar worker party. We've finally shifted red, but a lack of exposure to brown people has left a weakness.

Avoid Charleston, it's where we pen up the non-whites.
Avoid Huntington, it's Slav-tier for drugs, vodka, and prostitution.
Cross Lanes is fucking kino.
Shop at Rural King or you're a fag.

Fine.

Jow Forums will be our military/police force
/x/ will be in charge of religion
Jow Forums will be in charge of the government
/his/ in charge of bookkeeping and fabricating evidence to justify our LARP and claims
/o/ takes care of the boats, planes and vehicles
Maybe /sci/ in charge of organizing manufacturing and production
Any ideas for roles? We could organise our society based on a caste system, were all castes are equal but have their own hierarchies and roles. When people switch caste, they keep their rank in the previous one and can take charge of overlapping duties (military police, secret services, weapon manufacturing). Each Caste has their god, all part of our pantheon. Jow Forums has the Kube, Jow Forums has Hitler... The list goes on.

You could build log cabins for ~$20,000. More expensive but more permenant. Why not do that instead? Why yurts?

>We could organise our society based on a caste system

When you have too many Pajeets

it be only temp selter while we built the log cabins from locally sourced lumber
the plats we're looking at are heavily wooded with BIRCH & SPRUCE see for the aerial view of the property

shelter*

you have got to be fucking kidding me

Attached: 65468684.jpg (126x101, 2K)

Hope you enjoy explaining this plan to federal agents. Literally forwarding to an agent buddy as we speak.

And you’ve taken into account soil type and quality? You know that it plays a role in the construction of more permanent structures, right? And of course in agricultural endeavors.

You people ruin everything.
Tell him I say hi

This is why the castes are equal and based on professions, not on social/religious standing or whatever the fuck pajeets use. The point is to create a sense of belonging and getting like-minded people to work together. Castes don't have to be strict like pajeet does it. I just use that word for lack of a better term.

call yourself a religion

dol.gov/odep/topics/TaxIncentivesForEmployers.htm
Yeah niggers, pajeets, and women are considered disabilities.

Can't we have fun?

we need to inspect the property to determine soil type and quality, but its just the primary site we've selected were open to other options
should a better one be proposed

topo map suggests it to be deep peat given the surrounding area

Attached: H192 Topo Map.jpg (1562x822, 286K)

That probably why no one ever built on it. You need to find someplace else.

that and it 33 miles to the nearest town

I'm moving to Whittier Alaska.

Look it up and laugh heartily with me.

its hard to say with certainty the land needs to be inspected first but given the aerial pic and the description im expecting pic personally

Attached: white-birch-woodland-with-spruce-trees-greater-sudbury-ontario-canada-D93RAN.jpg (1300x956, 420K)

No, pacific north west. That is the best way to create a nation for ourselves.

Well assuming this isn’t a larp or honeypot, I’m at least a bit interested. I’ll lurk in your discord and see how things progress. I’m not in a position to contribute at the moment. Too poor and young. That will change in time. Hopefully by then you’ll have made some headway on your goals.

Imagine being American
Imagine having zero idea what a colony requires
Imagine having a completely fucked up set of priorities

I can and want to contribute. I can be very valuable financially as well

If you want land where you'll be undisturbed, cold regions of the planet are often sparsely populated if not completely unpopulated.
What you want is a combination of these things:
>enforcing territorial claims would be incredibly impractical (note that islands grant a vast area of ocean surrounding them, so islands are worth protecting)
>supports life (unless you can run things like a moon colony)
>isn't ridiculously isolated, so the logistics of establishing a colony are plausible

Inland Northern Canada hits all the marks.
Only way to transport anyone or anything there is by helicopter or seaplane, which is great if you have a seaplane and want everyone else to fuck off.
There are completely desolate regions within 1000km of populous cities, so you can transport stuff pretty quickly with short-range aircraft.
It supports life, at least in the summer.
The territory has zero value to the government, any infrastructure project to make it accessible without aircraft would have a price in the high billions.

Wow this thread is like a dream for me, I've been wanting to start a compound innawoods PRECISELY with your order. Farming, Software and Trading. You could avoid getting shut down for now hiring niggers by just keeping everything under self-employed status. Plus, realistically speaking, niggers can't program outside of some bullshit javascript dom manipulation. Try finding me more than a handful of niggers around the world who are capable of producing anything in C