Uh-Oh

Don't get hit by that boomerang....

Attached: Podesta.png (847x254, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/mueller-referred-probe-into-clinton-linked-podesta-group-reportedly-kicks-into-high-gear
archive.fo/0JEkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw that Q larp is proving to not be a larp

Attached: 1478488993045.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Fucking bump

>year is 2023
>headline makes reference to some dem
>”Q larp is proving not to be a larping guise”

bump?

Attached: 28-carrie-fisher-gary.w1200.h630.jpg (1199x630, 297K)

So ummmmm
Q was right?
lol

Attached: tfw stubble (1) (1).jpg (317x379, 9K)

Every night you faggots do this.

EVERY NIGHT

NOTHING HAPPENS

>mfw

Attached: BD44938E-2F75-4444-AE13-9AED91439146.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

>oy vey go to bed naughty goys

It was confirmed yesterday.

Attached: He wills it.png (1282x662, 498K)

Oh she bumped herself into Oblivion user

Deep state going down

Attached: 1543901323965.gif (622x423, 1.84M)

On your mother?

>Well which is it, Greg or Craig?

Attached: Dave BTTF.jpg (700x573, 53K)

c-checked

Attached: 950B470E-17FC-4EB2-8869-1B7EA7832229.jpg (439x439, 56K)

you would think at her age she would have figured out how to not do that shit. But fuck disney

DELET

user im not a fucking Q tard
im just vaguely amused that all the Q tards were saying something would happen today last night and suprisingly something did
im starting to wonder of Q is just barron fucking trump
and if he is doing this gain his crown and as the greatest meme lord of all time lol

Attached: 1067241474.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

>mom jokes
Let's get off moms.... caus i just got off of yours... boomshakalaka

HAHAHA thats just to get access to materials that they can then erase and delete to cover up for uranium one. Hillary should have been president because she is more vicious fighter than Trump.

How about a fucking link?

OH NO HO HO HO
>ut Manafort averted the D.C. trial by pleading guilty to two federal counts in September and agreeing to cooperate with the Mueller probe, meaning Podesta did not have to testify and likely did not escape any possible criminal liability because of that immunity offer.
foxnews.com/politics/mueller-referred-probe-into-clinton-linked-podesta-group-reportedly-kicks-into-high-gear

I think it’s Flynn Jr

Attached: happening.gif (360x240, 1.52M)

that thread was horse shit, i got 556 and said cheese

Thinks it's a 12 year old. You're a fucking idiot. You have to be atleast 18 to post here as well.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544042534239.jpg (378x543, 32K)

>HAHAHA thats just to get access to materials that they can then erase and delete to cover up for uranium one.
KEK....thinking anything sent electronically is erased and deleted. Trump NSA has it all. Once Mueller wraps up and it is open season.

Attached: Prism.png (1091x497, 100K)

Rope a dope x boomerang

i want to red pill my entire family about the democrats and when this breaks they will be forced to finally see the truth. My sister is a lost cause but i can save my mom dad and brother.

Attached: kasich hungry.jpg (1160x629, 180K)

Bump

archive.fo/0JEkI

daily reminder podesta group shutdown immediately after hillary lost.

Attached: Capture.png (1245x483, 141K)

daily reminder that NXIVM was operating for 2+ decades and was finally busted after Trump became pres. also #metoo only happened *after* Trump won, because dem-donors like weinstein no longer had protection from obama/hillary.

also note that dan schneider has probably fled the country and there has been on activity on his social media accounts since he was fired from nick. also he put his house on sale.

lastly, the popular site for getting whores, backpage, was shutdown, after trump got elected. all sorts of whores were posted on bp, including underaged ones.

Attached: 1544054176412.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Attached: Democrats find own crimes.jpg (640x599, 55K)

I just fucking came in my pants

They tried blaming it on his divorce when it happened.
Lulz

Attached: 1524117150985.png (1334x750, 979K)

>hillary pulls strings to get drumpf investigated over russia hacking to cope after losing
>she gets investigated instead
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: cpowell on hillary.png (665x378, 33K)

look at that art, they're not even trying to hide it. pink girl with long legs in short skirt.

Source?

What do you think user? Is 2019 going to be a good year? I thing so.....

Again with the it's coming. AFTER 2 FUCKING YEARS AND TRUCK LOADS OF EVIDENCE not one fucking thing, not even a benghazi fuck given. Trump and company jailed arrests people getting indicted all on fake Trumped-up charges LoL. IT'S OVER HE WAS SCARED TO GO AFTER THEM. He won't do it. They have been picking away at him and us. They even steal elections in the open.

Attached: howitwentdown.jpg (2387x159, 99K)

MARIIA PUTINA+PAUL ERICKSON
NRA+JOHN BOLTON
MANAFORT+PODESTA GROUP
18 DAYS+COMEY FIRING
SANCTIONS SACTIONS SACTIONS EVERYONE SANCTIONS

Attached: A.jpg (786x1174, 90K)

I don't know. If he really did not do anything, why not let the sham investigation play out. At the end, all of the hype and the media, dems, deep state look all the more clownish. The hype has been good for ratings, shows he is a fighter, and has had his base circling the wagons around him. Besides, two competing investigations would be an even bigger shit show. Now that Mueller is wrapping up with nothing, give em both barrels. Unleash Huber or start a second special counsel and look how silly the dems look fighting it after defending the special counsel process for so long. Halfway through his first term. Trump can now drag it on and put the dems on the defensive for maximum effect in the runup to his election.

murica media is ridiculous.
>Rightist owns rag sez something then they spam it around the interwebs an on TV an in papers.
>Leftists owns rag sez something then they spam it around the interwebs on TV an in papers.

Same old bulshit peddlers..
Not much difference then in terms of obama an trump.

What if it really is bad for the democrats and the reason he waited until after the election is that it would have given Trump virtual unlimited power. Although entertaining for us would probably not end well.

Attached: howbadthingsare.jpg (337x253, 31K)

Cringe

BASIC KASICH 2020
GET THAT MAN ANOTHER BURRITO

fullhouse kek 5s over 3s

Attached: 1449254934-ThisYouForYou.jpg (8000x4500, 577K)

q not a larp would blow my fucking mind