Life comes at you fast

I mean damn, if we’re being honest here it was less than 12 hours

Attached: 4B44E1AC-9985-4C6D-AD84-0689A5AA40C9.jpg (750x965, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-tragic-story-of-milo-yiannopoulos-and-what-it-means-for-the-future-of-america-7f78cdd1e158
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2rFDUBFB4_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss that dude.

medium.com/p/the-tragic-story-of-milo-yiannopoulos-and-what-it-means-for-the-future-of-america-7f78cdd1e158

Attached: 1489764842878.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

>I miss that dude.
Shitty /pol nowadays cares what a literally gay jew has to say. Wow..
>Life comes at you fast

>civ nat
dumb kike deserves everything he gets

# metoo

>Shitty /pol nowadays
Go back and look at the threads before the election. Milo was loved here until he said 15yo boys like hand jobs. Then puritan pol cracked down.

What a bunch of homophobes.

lol did Milo purposefully get a Patreon that he knew would get insta-banned for media coverage? He'd have to be an idiot to think that they wouldn't. That's what Gumroad's for now.

I'm confused about why Milo isn't allowed a Patreon but Jordan Peterson is?

What are you confused about?

What criteria does Patreon use to deny accounts, or is it completely arbitrary?

You'd think all the mud you could hurl at Milo's politics the same would apply to Peterson.

he's 4 millions in debt after some billionaire gave him 16 million

Attached: 1539642701492.jpg (1462x1462, 313K)

>What are you confused about?
Sounds like he is confused about why Jordan Peterson is allowed on Patreon and Milo is not.

Faggot

no one gives a flying fuck about this hypocrite troll.
Karma works in mysterious ways. Hope he dies in poverty with all the other niggers he loves so much!

How does a literal right wing gay Jew get outkiked by a degenerate. He needs to step up his jew game.

Attached: 1526731778343.jpg (1622x4177, 1.26M)

ODd on coke and nigger dick

Milo is more outspoken and overt with his anti women shit, and Jordan generally just implies his alt-right views. Believe me if they could they’d ban him too, but he’s careful to make sure his rhetoric doesn’t violate their ToS. I get that their both pieces of shit, but Milo just shoots his mouth off more

Did ever give a penny to some white kid for college?

Sam Hyde does the same shit.

Hi Milo.

(((juden peterstein)))
hypocrite faggot who believes in nationalism for israel but not for america

>Patreon deletes a gay atheist jew
You'd think they'd defend him

Attached: 1536007837727.jpg (834x626, 109K)

The unwritten rule for all big internet sites that says "We will remove anyone that would result in bad press."

Poor guy is ebegging now. Maybe deplatforming does work.

He shouldn’t have started talking about their pedophilia. They don’t like that. Probably because they know all the money in the world couldn’t save them for the mobs that would tear them to pieces if they knew what they do to children.

Attached: 89ED8BE1-BD22-42A5-A839-38EF934AD737.jpg (295x314, 23K)

true

Attached: 1540707657954.jpg (1476x1056, 447K)

Goddamn. Who the fuck sits there and lets drag queen grope their kids. What kind of fucking degenerate do you have to be?

sage this faggot stop allowing kikes to spam your brain with faggot jews

fuck you

and fuck (((roosh))) for spreading his e-anus for milo too today

such losers all of you

NONE OF YOU GET ANY PUSSY

death would ... be best

thank you thank you i actually do stand up in la

>libtards destroy a popular right winger
>Jow Forums cheers

It's pretty fucked up they've completely censored a guy from the public discourse and essentially ruined prospects of future employment by harassment.

ecelebs are cancer and anyone what worships them is a faggot

Attached: 1517117486861.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

How the hell? Isn't he a Jew? Aren't they supposed to be handy with moneys?

Well to be fair he is a monster with a history of spearheading campaigns of harassment that have led to threats of violence. It remains a mystery why no one would want to support that on their platform

Attached: D4EAED7C-FFA7-43EB-B712-CE4A95C1885E.jpg (449x498, 37K)

Jow Forums: everything was da joos
also Jow Forums: damn I miss that gay, miscegenistic, immigrant, jew

prolly, he's the typical merchant type

more information? didn't he make his fortune at brietbart?

this

Everyone liked him, even hardcore alt-right until he punched right.

Glad this faggot's bankrupt. He served his purpose. Now he can retire to some AIDS hospice in Key West.

This literal homo said he loves black dick
Fuck off

>existence is a threat of violence
I never really appreciate how poetic libtards are.

More like people liked the sassy gay guy in a suit telling facts but didnt like the full blown faggot talking about sucking nigger dick later on.

This is why you dont enable faggots

Why was he banned? I know that Jow Forums hates him for being a fag Jew and a Israel lover, but if they do this to him and ban him without justification, imagine what they would do to you.

He didn't get 16 million. On a stream he explained that the billionaire was planning to bail him out but then the guy died or something.

I don't hate him, i find him entertaining altho the faggot act with the limp wrist starts ro annoy me after a while.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2rFDUBFB4_g

Gay and jew is fine, coalburner is the peoblem.