Washington thread

Politics
Happenings
Etc

Attached: AE2D0D25-636D-4865-A63E-203636CE7A24.jpg (1466x948, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2017/03/portland_and_vancouver_rated_a.html
heavy.com/news/2018/07/ashton-hess-video/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay the fuck out of Bellevue.

bump.

Pullman is full... stay the fuck out or get shot

Gig Harbor user reporting in. We're full. Fuck off.

Poulsbo
former little Norway quickly becoming Mexico

redmond here

ama

>unironically being a washingtonfag
Yikes

Attached: 6E12E4B0-F411-4D8C-AEC4-0D91BF59D178.jpg (1252x1252, 186K)

Gonna be moving to Seattle for trade school in January, I've heard it's a beautiful place but it's absolutely filled with degenerates. Give it to me straight boys, what am I in for?

Attached: 1490896583151.png (646x595, 280K)

Puyallup reporting in, representing the second worst state in the union

Anacortes here. No vacancy, go away.

Yelm apparently has a guy who hangs out on main street with a Nazi flag. Haven't seen him personally to get a picture. Which one of you faggots did this?

>a beautiful place
Seattle sure aint, filled to brim with homeless blacks who are getting quite aggressive.
Mount Rainier and our parks sure are though.

Anyone know of some spoopy places here besides Gifford Pinchot and Mt. Adams?
Also whats the least liberal college here

worst traffic in the country, passive aggression like it's in style (vancouver isn't as bad), shit government, shit taxes, shit weather, mediocre food, and the seahawks.
if you like the outdoors its an OK place i guess

You seen crazy Ken lately?

West Seattle checking in

Is main street by Sunbirds?

stay away from south seattle and you should be fine

also expect to smell weed down every street and expect a bunch of dindus doing stupid shit while the police just stand there and let them do it because the city of seattle puts major hand cuffs on the seattle police.

Nuke it and start over.

Yeah, a little further back though, kind of by Brown's and Starbucks.

Who Snohomish County here?

idk what you mean :/

Bonney Lake user here, we are fucking full.
Anybody know what's up with the group Cascade legion?

>worst traffic in the country
Believe it or not Atlanta is worse. Monroefag btw.

ANy grays harbor anons? I live in the rustybutthole of WA, Aberdeen.

con: Seattle is filled with degenerate dudeweed fags and orange man bad
pro: people in the Pacific NW are super cold and literally no one gives a fuck about other people so you'll never make any friends anyway

It kind of evens out desu.

biologicial weapon > nuke. It's gorgeous country after all.

Jow Forums meetup in Yelm when?

Faggots from King county move to Pierce - rent & housing to high. Bring their faggot lib shit and fuck everything up. Like fucking illegals bringing their shit culture.

Kent reporting. Live near little Somalia projects stuffed with refugees. Looking to buy property in Teanaway for weekend getaways now, move away from niggers in future.

Seattle is cancer

Attached: 1502267462199.png (913x598, 882K)

wish I wasnt

>have to go to work in the morning when it's 23 fucking degrees

why is Winter-chan trying to kill us

That country restaurant in McKenna is awesome, forget the name.

only hoity toity bitches live in bellevue

here's a vintage photo I took during hte WTO riots

legit Antifa

retards overturned dumpsters, lit them on fire, and broke Starbucks windows...

very similar to today

if you want more let me know

Attached: IMG_3825.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

>thinking 23 degrees is too cold
get out califagian

Cattleman or Mr. Doug's? I love Mr. Doug's. They are slow, they never get my food right, their menu always ticks me off, but everyone else seems to love them and they make generous donations to the local churches.

would anyone here consider doing anonymous operations?

like putting up flyers or fucking with LGBT shit (flags, signs, etc) in our cities?

Attached: DBE4E8C8-0931-4F59-B1F4-2CC107B5C6DB.jpg (1024x946, 62K)

Columns of Seal Rapid Reaction forces in a hurry on the streets of the Oly Pen just a bit ago.

Attached: 20181205_164037.jpg (3376x1272, 1.17M)

Vancouver, WA is the most awful place to live and the weather is so bad all the time and the city is so generic and bland it's the #1 place to die and be depressed 24/7 kill me. Imagine being a suburb of fucking Portland oregon. It's so isolated you just want to die. Even though Washington is the best state, Vancouver is the worst place in America to live.

oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2017/03/portland_and_vancouver_rated_a.html

Attached: carlina84flora 13.6.2011.jpg (640x459, 162K)

(cont)
i also know the location of some antifa meetup places. could mess with them?

interested, someone should start a PNW discord

I drove through Washington earlier this year. I saw more Mexicans that white people. Feeling trapped as fuck here in Oregon.

Cattleman. I eat breakfast there sometimes on my way back to town, got a bud out in clear lake drink with sometimes on a Friday night.

dios mío... el cancero...

Attached: B4EC896E-9187-46CD-B289-4CF18B8C9192.jpg (1242x1654, 1.58M)

Did a meetup with another pollock here today, went well. We should start organizing in meatspace for when the inevitable happens.

Based

on it

WITNESSED

Bellingham reporting in. We're not full and need more anons. Plz help.

Nice quads. I am off work for the next few weeks. Start a group on discord or something and post the info.

I almost hope that retard Inslee becomes president. He's practically an american clone of Macron.

I’m making a discord right now

Thread just went full Glownigger.
Out.

i just moved here a few months ago user and i’m already moving out of the state next month. this place blows

kitsap reporting in

Keep being a keyboard warrior then.

Look at me. We are the glowniggers now.

Attached: 1534089247651.png (816x530, 79K)

kek

im talking anonymous operations not meetups. but I can see how you came to that conclusion.

truth is, people just want Jow Forums friends. that’s why they talk about meetups. Just about 0 chance it’s a spook.

Jim Bob's chuckwagon actually, I just looked it up because cattleman didn't sound right after I thought about it

>Thread just went full Glownigger.

FBI couldn't give two shits about pol meetups.

inb4 that's what a fed would say

My Memes are more powerfull than any AR.
I will, thank you.

Even if they are, nobody's doing anything illegal. This is the rights problem. They are scared to organize

>Vancouver is the worst place in America to live
Los Angeles gives you the side eye and contemplatively rubs its chin HUMMM

Attached: 1543404307848.jpg (1024x578, 61K)

It's all parks full of used needles, free needle exchanges, shit on the streets and fags who dye but never wash their hair. Have fun.

The south american families moving into Poulsbo look straight Indio. I think they moved there to hide from the government. And now it's at that point where more and more move there since they've established a community. It's disgusting.

Pretty much this. If you're so scared of glowniggers that you won't even shitpost with your bros irl then they've completely won.

(((THEY))) already know who we are and have profiles on us. They use zersetzung tactic to keep us atomized and isolated. Why are we more afraid of each other than we are of (((them)))? Psychological warfare is real and you're in it.

Why?

I knew Beebo.
I know the whole thing, start to finish.
I lived in Ak.
I lived in Or.
I live here.
I know more than you.
Good night.

Just post the link before it 404's

>I know more than you.
I doubt it son.

I think, in our area, it would be extremely beneficial to have some way to contact anons who have similar views

I'm moving there just to stick it to you. Also Snoqualmie and Issaquah

I was Born and raised and spent 24 years there. I agree, it started out beautiful but it all went to shit after 2008. That cesspit was some of the worst years of my life when the pc crowd took over. Now I’m on to brighter and redder Arizona.

East Van/Camas isn't too bad, idk what you're on about. If you live there, but work in Oregon, that's self torture... probably just too poor to live in Oregon. Downtown Vancouver is pretty shitty, but again, you only live there if you're poor.

Here's a new discord if other dude doesn't make one
dis_cord(DOT)gg/twKASpJ

Jim Bob's is my favorite place. I live nearby and eat there often. Biscuits, gravy, bacon, and beer. maybe eggs too if I have the extra shekels.

Ugly women with bad attitudes.

>Also whats the least liberal college here
WSU or CWU, probably more Central. ROTC, rodeo, and shooting are big on campus.

what's it like to be rich?

Kek. That stretches down the coast.

>Gonna be moving to Seattle
Ouch
>for trade school
Alright
>I've heard it's a beautiful place
It can be, usually isn't.
>it's absolutely filled with degenerates
Thankfully the worst of it is contained in Seattle, surrounding areas aren't too bad, but one nice thing about western Washington is that nobody really gives a shit so you won't be hassled. Lock your doors though, theft isn't common but it's the most common crime committed.
>Give it to me straight boys, what am I in for?
So long as you hide your power level you'll be fine. Don't bother dating because western Washington women are disgusting and have at least 2 male orbiters. If you can tolerate Asians, I'd recommend going to South Center, Federal Way can be fun too. If you're staying for a while and into nerd stuff, there's Sakura-Con, ECCC, Pacific Science Center, MoPOP and PAX West. Lots of outdoors shit to do, can't swing a dead cat without hitting a park.
Again, hide your fucking power level.

Thanks user. I will join up in the next few days. It is bedtime for me.

Alright
Here’s the one for operations/general discussion

tcH2Jz

Attached: 33A417BE-EE14-4402-8FD9-CCE529AD6FB0.jpg (426x639, 48K)

Bellevue is only for us upper-class white collar types and chinks. Stay out.

Silverdale.
AMA.

>east vancouver
Same. This area is beautiful. Did you go to Evergreen or Union?

>I've heard it's a beautiful place but it's absolutely filled with degenerates
Well you got one part right..

It's shitty. You spend your whole life thinking "It would all be better if I was rich". Then realize it still sucks and on top of that, you don't know who actually likes you and cares about you for real.

How do you like trader joes?

im not, i just prefer to live in rich areas hehe

Oh cool, it's just like me but with money.

transplant

spokane here

Never been. Do you recommend it?

>stay away from south Seattle and you should be fine
That might have been the case a decade ago. Now the whole fucking city has gone bedlam. It's filled to the brim with Silicon Valley types, pseudo-intellectual cosmopolitans, Indian/Chinese/Saudi/Somali corporate serfs, and men and women who never learned how to grow up and spend their free time smoking weed and playing vyidia. All of whom are more than happy to turn a blind eye to the city that's crumbling apart beneath them.
If you plan to stay for the short term you'll be fine. But if for the long term you could have done better in almost any other part of the state. Also get used to picking used needles and homeless shit out of your front lawn and getting taxed for the privilege.

Attached: DXttE4CXcAAoDZI.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Not all of us in Washington are bad but majority of Seattle people who are from out of state are assholes.

heavy.com/news/2018/07/ashton-hess-video/amp/