Why is everyone on this board so low IQ?

Do you guys even realize the level of discourse that this board has sunk to over the past two years? People come into threads, don't read them, type some bullshit one liner and then drop out. What the fuck happened? It's not just shills. No one even debates or exchanges information. It's all just shitposting. I guess what I really want to know is...why are you all such utter fucking retards?

Attached: MonetaryJew.jpg (920x858, 791K)

almost all threads/posts are bait and/or shilling

find a quality thread and you will find quality discourse

It's the drugs that you cant see people on

People are so divided that the only noise that can cross the space that separates us is obnoxious screaming

Attached: slides into your zombie film.png (755x312, 478K)

Low IQ? You erased part of his name to spell gews. Who's the low IQ now? Faggot!

>almost all threads/posts are bait and/or shilling
Yes, I know. Fucking why? They're all 12? How did they even find out about this place?

Yo how is the autism going? You sperg out at anybody today?

Lurked Jow Forums back in the old days when /b/ was cool and even early on people were saying “/b/ was never good” so I don’t think the quality of this place has ever changed much

benis.
see you tomorrow

this, there's a decent thread every now and then

I'm not allowed outside today.

Kys

Niggerfaggot

shareblue/JIDF
dumb niggers with the memeflags

The kids hitting puberty are here. The cuck generation is here. The lady gaga justin beeber gen is here. The fred kids are here. The poodeepie gen is here. The mutt gen is here

>why are you all such utter fucking retards?
Cause over 50% of users are Amerimutts

Attached: 1541554961230.png (1026x1228, 56K)

IQ is a tool is Satan to lead people away from the truth of Islam.

"egg"

And where does the real discourse take place? Facebook? Reddit? Universities?
kys faggot.

take the black pill,
It doesn't matter anymore (((they))) won
(((they))) get researchers on all popular forums(plebbit,jewBook,shitter) to study patterns and methods to turn our discussion into propaganda.
(((They))) have over billions in funding from both sides to do this.
(((they))) are behind the periodic shillings, and they use text-dump/shitposts to censor real discussion.

Meme Flags happened.

Attached: ACD5CE0E-3E12-444C-8D15-60AD3CE66DD1.png (454x397, 403K)

Fuck off niggerjew.

Admit it. You secretly would love for every 12 year-old to discover Jow Forums and come across a holocaust thread. I suppose we could be more diligent about posting PSAs in shit threads before they blow up...