MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN!

I want this back, we need to restore California to it's former glory, but how?

Attached: Newport_Boulevard_Costa_Mesa_1950s-700x434.jpg (700x434, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

writing2.richmond.edu/jessid/eng216/gernsback.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=w8GeYk485IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck commie assfornia. Let mexico have it for all the debt the fucking degenerate delinquent state owes

California is a containment zone so keep them happy and prop up their failing state. If you don't, you will have a political Chernobyl.

Haha ok a Califag thread. I know exactly where that is. Where are you from?? California will never be like that or anywhere close. We’d have to purge the illegals and the homeless first.

well you were off to a good start until you put the fire out!

Attached: goodbye-shitslam.gif (371x200, 1.7M)

I agree Make America Great Again build that fucking wall, get rid of them fucking Jews while were at it, Hitler was right.

It is not going to happen m8.

I grew up in this once beautiful place. Now it is hell. California is like the hot chick that got into meth and now she is ruined forever.

Attached: At least I still have the constitution.png (1492x964, 1.51M)

Los angeles

Attached: 1492249358054.jpg (480x480, 28K)

You might like to read this when you have the time:
writing2.richmond.edu/jessid/eng216/gernsback.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=w8GeYk485IU

Yeah? So what's the problem? It's been done before. It was called the trail of tears.

Attached: Trail ofTears.png (345x377, 220K)

Modern pic.

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Checked. Orange County here. Things are really looking bad here especially after the elections. That OC flipped blue is ridiculous. (((Shapiro))) made a video talking about all the shit wrong with California. I don’t think things are ever going to get better here at least not in my lifetime. Feels bad man

deport all spics and c u c k s / s o y b o y s / bugmen

Attached: banter.jpg (602x709, 66K)

Genocide

Nothing else will work.

Make it happen user. The homeless first please. To me they are worse then the illegals

California is beautiful. Liberals fucking suck.

Attached: DSCN0515.jpg (4608x3456, 3.48M)

Gilet jaunes the Bay, obviously

I'm from the foothills of California and I had a great childhood full of cowboy country life. That's what America is...non of that city slicker stuff

Attached: 534530539_preview_fish.jpg (600x399, 50K)

Okies...

Attached: 8b32183u.jpg (800x611, 169K)

i go down to that area every year, thats where i feel happy, not the soviet city state of los angeles

Even the Dorner got cornered

This is also true...they make meth here somewhere also, but small towns=nice.

Attached: Coarsegold_Rodeo_Ambassadors.jpg (922x615, 161K)

Attached: georgiaguidestone-2.jpg (1024x720, 165K)

Faggot Newsom is gonna keep fucking us with his thumb in our futures ass hole. Let's leave all the niggers and spics to eat themselves and resettle NorCal as Jefferson.

without a war, its fucked. If theres a 9.0+ earthquake that wipes out LA, then maybe a bunch of the nonwhites will flee and fuck up other states instead.

I wish California was great again. beautiful land ruined by all the Californians in it.

>If theres a 9.0+ earthquake that wipes out LA,
You do know a lot of people moved out of California after the 1994 quake right? Stop pretending its going to sink into the ocean.

we've all seen escape from la

Same spot same street today.

Attached: cm now.jpg (1382x730, 148K)

Nope, it won't... I'm 34 in Yorba Linda and the very last of the past OC Americans. Everyone who came after me is basically a foreigner. I'm including the white kids born here... they are just different. Everything has changed.

>but how?
>the only way
rake all the spics from california

It looks exactly the same. what is OP even talking about?

If you really want to get nostalgic , check out the history of Pacific Ocean Park. The downfall of this theme park was bird in the coal mine. It coincided with the massive inflow of third world aliens as a result.of the 1965 Immigration Act.

Attached: 61ioL4w9QGL.jpg (500x386, 70K)

Nah fuck my state kill it with fire I don't even mind too much if I'm still in it.

So cultural.

Most of the intelligent white people that made that utopia possible have fled for greener pastures user. It's over.

trust me, living in a place with only whites is overrated as fuck. My town is like 100k in size and 95% white with a few maori and asians. It fucking sucks, bland, stuck up women, feels like some truman show crap. I wish we had hispanic culture.

We also had other awesome parks all within 30 minutes driving...

Disneyland
Knotts Berry Farm
Lion Country Safari (a real life African reserve right in Irvine!)
Marineland of the Pacific (Shamu the whale)
Multiple Speedways and Dragstrips

So much cool stuff in SoCal... now its Mexico.

>hispanic
>culture
What specifically about hispanic culture do you find enticing, user?

Reminder that only 10 years ago California voters passed a gay marriage ban by majority vote.

They're not that far gone. Soon they will be -- but there's still a chance.

You really need to travel abroad before making these absurd statements.

You want a highway back? Theres already highways all over shitafornia.

kick kikes and spics, give fre visas to south africans

Now it's homes with asians living in it

Attached: lioncountry_sign0000rh.jpg (400x588, 51K)

That was before rampant illegal voting. The state is lost. Forever.

Italian food is better.

THIS.
Just because the monument was destroyed doesn't mean the people who built it don't still believe it.

I have. And I prefer multicultural (and I mean legit multicultural, not just chinked) places to "muh ethnostate" bullshit.

its one of many cultures that can be successfully integrated. Its MUCH better having that then some insular poohole like here.

What debt?

All the white cowards who fled California need to find their balls, then go back there and vote red. Many of them are hiding out in Oregon thinking they're blending in, but we know.

How can anyone like Ronald Reagen when he destroyed this?

>The state is lost. Forever.
You're so smart

Because Republicans fucking suck and they won’t own up to it. You have the same fucking denial problem that the establishment Democrats have, just close your eyes and pretend it’s the other people who are wrong. Glad Republicanism is dying out here

As opposed to what? The 50s were fucking bland as fuck. And go to rural Oklahoma or Alabama or any red state and see how fucked up and decrepit it is. The best part this country depends on California. All the red states live off of California, New York, and Illinois tax dollars

California is a massive fucking dump for federal welfare. California may be one of the wealthiest states but the middle class is virtually disappearing while the lower class is fucking exploding thanks to the middle class moving away and mexicants invading

I mean talking shit is fun but I’m not sure what you’re saying here. Demographics here ensure that nothing will ever happen ever. What is your solution???

Its not a containment zone. It's the breach point of a sovereign nation being invaded.
It is the open wound from which cancerous ideology and criminals infect the entire host.

Fuck. This is painfully accurate.

>the Spanish and Sicilians never retook their countries from the north Africans

It’s not a forgone conclusion Latinos will vote Democrat. They used to be split and Asians leaned Republican up until maybe 10 years ago. Undo your nativist pandering and you might actually win. Orange County is still upper class and a moderate Republican would just crush there

Race specific bio weapons

Costa Mesa is crawling with homeless now

>California is a massive fucking dump for federal welfare
Sure it is bud. Who needs naval bases in the Pacific anyways right?

No! purge the traitors first then illegal and homeless come second.

Don't forget about Marineland.

Attached: Marineland_of_the_Pacific_California_GW_55.jpg (1052x668, 1.01M)

25% of welfare recipients in Cali are illegals.

/thread/

Some of the worst Californians are white though. What are you saying?

My heart aches just looking at this thread. My Grandma tells me all the time how the valley was beautiful and filled with orange groves. Now pretty much all of socal looks like Tijuana. I fucking hate it.

Attached: iu.jpg (396x500, 86K)

That's at the intersection of Wilshire and Western, W. LA.
>Same spot same street today.
OP could have picked a better before/after.
>That OC flipped blue is ridiculous.
I never thought OC would do that.
Everybody complains that Californians move into their state and then fuck it up, but I believe those "Californians" weren't born and raised here.
t. 3rd gen Californian

Ban Mexicans. Ban liberal propaganda from schools. Ban skimpy clothing/bikinis. Ban men from wearing skinny jeans.

This is the "before."

Attached: 00015506-thumb-600x467-79151.jpg (600x467, 97K)

Even conservatives here were sick of Rohrabacher. Shitty neocon.

You can't compare 1960s Calif, to 2018 OK or AL.

>voluntarily surrendering our property
Go give up your house to vermin instead, betacuck.

He didn't... the Dems renigged on border security after the amnesty deal and then Prop 187 was the final nail. In hind sight, amnesty was bad but at the time no one knew... At the time Mexicans were in the shadows.

There used to be a Busch Gardens at the beer plant in Van Nuys - they had a monorail and a tour of the brewery, along with the Clydesdales sometimes.

Attached: busch-gardens-los-angeles.jpg (1000x649, 168K)

>California is like the hot chick that got into meth and now she is ruined forever.
And her white teeth are falling out.

>He didn't
He did. And he ended open carry here too.

Attached: reagan.jpg (750x379, 45K)

Voting literally does not matter here.

los angeles not that bad desu

>That's at the intersection of Wilshire and Western, W. LA.
Oops, I was wrong.

can confirm, lived down the street from here. it looks exactly like this but actually worse. there's a park nearby you can buy fake social security cards.

It would require mass deportations and 10's of thousands of killings. California is gone. I am a 5th generation Californian. I picked up and left 10 years ago. Its sad but its reality.

Can someone please elaborate?

In what way can illegals receive welfare?

I always hear people say:
>"illegals can't receive welfare"
but I also hear contradictions saying:
>"illegals are receiving welfare with my tax dollars!"

I know what you're referring to.. what I am saying is at the time CA was still 90% white and the few taco's were in the shadows. We still elected R govs, still impeached D governors... Yes, in hindsight it fucked us up... but to put all the blame, as if it was his goal, is disingenuous.

We had unloaded open carry in CA until like 4 years ago when the stupid open carry fags were posting on youtube.

>spics used to be split

Even in 1984 only 34% of spics voted for Reagan you retarded cuckservative faggot

>Asians leaned Republican until 10 years ago

The last time the Asians were majority republican was in 1996, Asians vote Dem now because most of them are born overseas.

>undo your nativist pandering
>'moderate' republican
>"just give up your country for the sake of the rich to get their lawns mowed on the cheap dood"

An actual fucking spic detected

voting doesn't do anything you stupid boomer

>but he wasn't trying to fuck it up
He did and it's his responsibility.

Attached: bobby_mad.jpg (223x226, 6K)

>reconquista lasted 800 years
>sicily only got freed by the invasion of normans from elsewhere, native sicilians had no say

California was only 66% white in 1980, by 1990 that had fallen to 57% and by 2000 it fell to 45%.

Our voter rolls are horribly mismanaged, Padilla just looks the other way.

oh well, fuck, it felt like 90%... probably because the nonwhites around OC just acted like normal Americans.

It's highly likely that immigrants will continue voting for the pro-immigrant party. Once it reaches a tipping point there's no going back. That's where we are now.
And that's leaving out the fact that those immigrants will vote for the party most like the regimes in the shitholes they came from (pic related).

Attached: bp1.jpg (634x1013, 291K)

Jesus Christ, if he knew that California's demographics were already fucked, then he was a retard for giving them amnesty

We've got a long ride ahead of us

Attached: download.png (330x153, 8K)

dat lil baby lached on that tit

You have to put it into perspective at the time... Los Angeles STILL had a Repulican Mayor. The LAPD was still the old school LAPD. OC was dark fucking RED. We still road in the back of truck beds. People owned guns everywhere. No one said shit about political correctness. Hollywood still made patriotic movies.

You have to remember, the biggest source of Dem votes were black and poor whites. Not the janitor and house cleaners.

Obviously, now we have learned the hard lesson.