If you dont get cancer, youre racist

>Be black
>Have health problems that are proven to be more common because youre black (not muh racism, these are big facts darkie)
>its because white people are racist

Maybe im giving the left waytoo much credit, but I simply think theyve outdone themselves this time. Somehow they're trying to play the white man is the devil card, but with health now?? Like health defects such as cancer? They literally are saying that if this lady was white, she wouldnt have gotten cancer again..which could be true...but i just...theres something im missing. Because someones BORN white, they're racist? What are they supposed to do? Start ingesting tons of cancer causing agents and smoking a ton of cigarettes, in an effort to giving themselves cancer..to make themselves "equal" to the poor blacks?

"Some would call the cancer streak bad luck, but those of us who understand what it means to be black in America can easily identify it as something more complex."
> "New research and a more conscious exploration of health disparities in this country show us that black Americans have worse health outcomes than white Americans across the board."
>"What’s more—they’ve found that even if you’re black in America with a sound bank account, you can’t buy whiteness."
>"cant buy whiteness

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/j5zvg7/when-racism-anchors-your-health

Attached: breholi.jpg (740x1109, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pathology.jhu.edu/pc/PartAfAm.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to rape her

yep, amazing teenage titties

Racial differences in cancer rates is a good place to start awakening people to race realism. We need more articles like this.

Read Harrison Bergeron, it's the world we are headed for so we might as well prepare.

Also, my girlfriends mom has had her breast cancer come back for the 2nd, or maybe its the 3rd time. Id have to ask her. And she is 100% white. And 1000% not blaming her cancer coming back because of anything even remotely related to race or fucking politics in general. Good fucking god. I think the left may have outdid themselves.

>I fucking hate VICE. It used to be so dope.
>Literally publish "articles" that are literally "orange man bad bcuz hes raycist"
>Literally publish articles daily about orange man bad
>Articles not even about orange man at all
> still bring up orange man, and how hes bad

I literally remember some time ago, I want to say the summer after trump first got into office, that VICE literally would not stop shitting out anti-trump anti-republican propaganda. Mostly just anti trump. Even when trump did something that was considered good by EVERYONE, VICE would shit out an "article" with a headline like "Actually, why is bad for you"

People reading this article arent reading into that part of the article. Theyre just paying attention to the buzzwords like "racism", as well as agreeing that black's have it SO much harder than everyone else...

You guys have to actually read the article, holy shit.

"Weathering” a term coined by race disparities scholar Arline Geronimus, is the deterioration of health as a result of the chronic stress of being exposed to systemic racism for your whole life—the product of an accumulation of “lifelong physiological stress-mediated wear and tear,” Geronimus said. As someone who lives it, I can say it’s like a thousand paper cuts to the body and mind, a slow and sometimes subtle degradation."

>deterioration of health as a result of the chronic stress of being exposed to systemic racism for your whole life
>deterioration of health

Wew lad. Then again this was made up (literally) by a R-R...Race Disparity Scholar?Wtf even is that.

FBI

Even if you have the upperhand, and are a rich negro, you STILL have an excuse-err i mean have it tougher than the rest of us!

“There are ways in which being black in a more secure or affluent community causes new stressors that can weather you,” Geronimus told me. “If you’re thrust into a world that runs by the dominant cultural framework, which is the one that marginalizes you as a black person—so now you’re in some sense, being ‘othered,’ or worried about representing your race.”

What is that a political threat or something??

Is she white? Asking for important reasons.

>smoking weed, newports, and drinking malt liquor all day while living off food from dollar general is bad for your health
imagine my shock

Shut the fuck up, MIGApede. Holy fuck, you speds are still stuck in 2015 worrying about muh ES JAY DUBYAS and shitskins think. Grow the fuck up.

The cancer rate is probably higher for blacks because they tend to live in shittier neighborhoods with poor infrastructure (asbestos, antiquated plumbing, pollution, etc.) and eat tons of processed foods. Also black people smoke more.

pathology.jhu.edu/pc/PartAfAm.php

>lol i havent seen this one before
Whites experimented on blacks for centuries...
What would you expect?

No, those are teenage Khazar milkers.

Attached: 0618F729-67A6-4CAF-86D9-094F27BDD183.jpg (750x549, 203K)

Are you surprised, these muthaphukas were working in allsorts of labour jobs without protection, stuff you wear full suit for today.

Of course they would be effected genetically.

Genocide is ripe with whites thinking..

READ THE ARTICLE; ITS REALLY ABOUT "WEATHERING" WHICH IS A TERM SOME BITCH MADE UP (LITERALLY)
>"Weathering” a term coined by race disparities scholar Arline Geronimus, is the deterioration of health as a result of the chronic stress of being exposed to systemic racism for your whole life

Open up.

"A 2014 report from Purnell and his collaborators at For the Sake of All showed that a black American woman who has a college degree or more is still more likely to deliver a baby at a low birth weight than a white woman who has graduated from high school."

Ok? And how is this racist? Even if they ARENT trying to say this isnt due to racism, whats the point of putting it in an article, about health issues due to racism?

You guys haven't seen this shit yet? They even blame ASTHMA on racism.

Well, chronic stress is bad for you, right? Did they just make up a word to make it more race specific or special or something?

Attached: download (2).jpg (2290x1322, 408K)

OP Here, glad to see someone else is reading the whole article. If I did I wouldve made my OP a bit different. I posted what I did going off the first couple paragraphs. Lol. I was getting heated about the cancer stuff they were saying.
"Some would call the cancer streak bad luck, but those of us who understand what it means to be black in America can easily identify it as something more complex. " Rustles my fucking jimmies. YOU GOT CANCER BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING BODY. WHITEY DIDNT GIVE IT TO YOU, IT WASNT WORSE BECAUSE YOU WERE BLACK, IT IS WHAT IT FUCKING IS. Like god damn, my girl's mom has had breast cancer come back again,and shes not blaming it on anything but cancer itself.

I think thats exactly what they did, my guy. Because the only thing that is remotely fact in this article, is when they said that CHRONIC STRESS does deteriorate your health

Right? Is this that intersectionality stuff? Trying to make a tier and ensure they have it worse than the Ukrainian guys who had to go shovel radioactive shit at Chernobyl? Even if people are racist to them everyday it's still on a level with someone being bullied everyday, which can happen to anyone of any race.

Attached: 0f0ab22434.jpg (640x480, 60K)

I have developed brain and penis cancer from fapping to traps on Jow Forums for years. It is over.

Correction. At one point they DO try pinning some niggers recurring cancer on the fact that shes black, but not because of her black genetics, or race realism as some of you call it but because she IS black. i cant even figure out what or HOW theyre trying to say her recurring cancer is due to racism, but they heavily infer it. Im just not sure WHAT about racism is making her cancer come back, according to the retarded author of this "article". Like I get that the niggers blame everything on racism, but this part of the article really is stumping me. Like I get it, whitey is racist. They're talking about a lady with cancer who's black. But then it just leaves me hanging.

Vice was founded by a toxic white supremacist Gavin McGinnes and needs to be shut down

HOLY SHIT. YOU ARE ONLY HALF WAY TROLLING.
>The Proud Boys is a far-right organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[7] It has a presence in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[10] The group sees men, especially white men, and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[14] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes."

Theres a reason he's not in charge of anything anymore. I want to know what it is. Because VICE is so radically different, with its views than Gavin is, with his group he founded at least. What the fuck. I need more info on this and why gavin left vice.

post more of this thot

Attached: 1500412505400.jpg (1080x1349, 170K)

"And even when you’re not in the hospital, having time set aside every week to spend time with people who look like you and who carry similar burdens and joys, can slow the damage of weathering. Purnell says that being around people of a similar ethnic background can be “protective, from a mental health standpoint,” against internalizing discrimination, isolation, and anxiety. I liken it to the euphoria I experience every time I go back to my HBCU (historically black college or university) homecoming or family reunion."
>Spend more time with people that look like you
>its better for your health

...isnt this, i dont know, promoting actual racism? Specifically, telling nigs to hang out with only nigs.
>Of course the left wont call it racist

>15 years old

Attached: fbi.png (390x302, 113K)

I have Hodgekin's Lymphoma, im still racist as fuck, OP is a faggot.

Attached: fffjfj.jpg (1280x707, 140K)

I mean this in the most genuinely way possible, are you new?
You're going to have a lot of fun digging into this if you don't already know.
Try to keep your spirits up.

>Blacks have worse health
No shit, the same fucking people who refuse to shower more than once a fucking weekqwekqweqljeqwklejqkwekqwejqwjmwe4213409i2k

when niggers get skin cancer they get the most aggressive form of it.
Niggers skin has also sorts of auto-immune diseases.
whats ironic is they never get check ups. Which means they die more to disease and cancer.

thats just aging

I’m just here for Bhad Babie

Lol I have met her
She even flashed it to me
She kinda cute but crazy

>he doesnt into the power of the invisible energies around him and know the secrets of Christ like healing

begone heathen

Attached: 26oMPza.jpg (348x347, 16K)

Christ has returned for this day and age

Attached: christmeditationprayer.jpg (576x720, 160K)

All shall be revealed

Stop reading dumb shit. Racism ends where discrimination ends. Things that are out of our control, like the involuntary check on our purse when we see a gypsy around, the wealth of our family, our health and iq may be correlated to races, but there is no such duty for us to make it up to the underprivileged.

Everyone remember this thread next time some retard makes a thread about how gene editing software will save the white race. They want to turn white genes into a product.

Nonwhites are fucking demons. We should have exterminated them.