Best State in the US to live in

Alright Jow Forums, Redpill me on which state is best to live in. What state is mostly conservatives, mostly white/Asian, decent climate, has low taxes, no retarded gun legislation, and lets me just live the Libertarian dream. I'm really hating Washington and my first pick of Texas is becoming more and more liberal and filled with spics and niggers

Attached: US_States.png (2000x1237, 444K)

California

California

Nevada, so long as it's not around Vegas.

20 years ago I would've said Colorado, Arizona, or Nevada but now I just don't know

I'd say WI is pretty conservative, granted we just elected a democratic governor.

Think deer hunting, fields and hills. Housing is cheap, lotta small towns. Niggers tend to stay nearer Milwaukee, Mexicans are more common.

>California
>Conservative
>White
Thanks fellow burgers your advice was incredibly useful

Attached: california-immigration-comic1.png (1000x1000, 106K)

Fpbp and spbp
California is great.

Wyoming.

South Dakota. Injuns are asians anyway.

I would say Indiana, but your likely a 56%er, so stay out.
Try Ohio, its our Ireland.

>California
>Conservative
>White
Any place you move like that now thinks it will never happen to them. You think anyone in Michigan is stamping their feet about illegal aliens? They probably havne't seen a Mexican in months so why would they care.

Confirmed, they drive poorly, like Asians.

>mostly white/Asian
>likely a 56%er
Didn't even read it yet and already knew.

I live in California, and i think this is the best state. Where else is intentionally infecting someone with HIV a misdemeanor? No where. Love it.

Alaska

Florida. Has a couple dumb gun rules but taxes are pretty good, also go down south near the swamps and no one will bother you. You can go around shooting pythons in the Everglades and leave lima beans in your yard for the Skunk-Apes

Texas

My family were German immigrants that lived in Vermont their whole lives so nice try name fag
Thanks for the suggestion though.

>leave lima beans in your yard for the Skunk-Apes

Attached: 140310_gma_muller4_wg.jpg (640x360, 125K)

Missoura'

rather have a skunk ape in my yard than a nigger

Don't come to Texas, dude. It's literally full of spics and niggers already. You're better off sticking it out up there unless you just want to join us for the proverbial white Alamo where the Texas whites get snuffed out of existence and America goes blue forever.

PNW or New England
/thread

The whole country is shit, but Idaho/Motana/Wyomijg

Love when newfags /thread themselves

Its a shithole. Don't come here.

I know user, I only moved about 7 years ago and lived there for a decade and it was already getting bad and now it's just worse. The fact that Beta O'rourke almost won is frightening

>New England
I bet you went to some faggy prep school.

Pacific Northwest is best but it's a secret so don't tell the niggers. Vancouver WA has all the natural beauty and isolation of Portland OR without the degeneracy. It's boring but a good place for whites to recuperate. There are very few minorities up here and most of them are pretty based. It's also pretty conservative unlike Portland we have a (R) representative. But the weather is absolute shite 99% of days so bring a jacket, but no snow so that's nice.

I love the climate of Washington, been living here 7 years or so, my problem is that the fucking liberals keep passing retarded shit. The fact that Initiative 1639 passed makes my blood boil. Why do they want to take our guns. The effect is only exacerbated because I live in the Seattle area

>Why do they want to take our guns
Because they're communists.

You ruined the west coast, lay in the bed you made for yourself and stop exporting your bullshit.

True that. Hearing about the "No Whites Allowed Weekend" at Evergreen State also makes me freak out

Attached: NoWhitepipo.png (801x727, 291K)

Indiana

>highest credit rating for a state in America
>Low Taxes
>Few Firearm restrictions
>All marijuana is illegal
>Conservatives hold a supermajority in both state houses and governorship
>not on the coasts and is cucked by liberals (except Indy and Gary)

Attached: F1AA0B61-6B0A-4947-9597-32A7317A93FB.jpg (960x601, 62K)

>Born in Texas
>Move to Washington with family
>My fault that the west coast is garbage and should be jettisoned from the rest of the country

Sounds pretty based, will take a look

Fuck off, we're full.

I bet your fun at parties
/thread

>Michigan
We're up to our eyeballs in spics and nigs, and bugpeople have taken over MSU

Most places in the mid west. It's white enough while also having a reasonable cost of living.

>We're up to our eyeballs in spics
I drove around West Michigan for a week and saw like 3 the whole time.

Jesus fucking Christ what is happening to the country, takes for the heads up Michigan bro

texas is goblintown. dont even see so called texas whites that often. just straight orcland.

I hear it gets a bit better in the very rural parts but in any of the major cities or along the border you will see so many spics and nigs and other orc like mixes. That's why I don't want to move back although I miss the old culture

>All marijuana is illegal
No CBD is legal and thank god too, its a fucking cure all.
>except Indy and Gary
Thats because we keep all the niggers in Gary and all the spics in Hawthorne.

Attached: Facist Indiana.jpg (1688x1125, 65K)

This whole nation will be California in 20-30 years.

We need to build a second wall that protects the country from the west coast

This. I ran to relatively European and comfy Boulder, CO. Prices so high, your average shitskin can't afford living here

Attached: Texas aged 0-17.png (1136x691, 57K)

I'm gonna guess the Asterisk on that Asian means they're including middle eastern shitskins and poo in the loos

I'm from northern New England and I enjoy being in a state that is over 90% white, but it's full of Democrats and the winter is too long. Is there anyone from Kentucky here? What's it like? I'm about to graduate and I think I need a change.

Too bad Boulderites support the replacement of less fortunate white people by shitholers. They need their cheap lawn-mowing and housemaids after all.

Florida reporting in, no good here.

Good lord that flag.

Attached: EF44E951-4C3D-49DA-BDDF-955FA1F214D5.jpg (1080x1115, 198K)

After that Parkland shit I wasn't planning on moving down there anyway Floridabro