Ukraine is now selling it's daughters as mail-order brides to our local South African niggers

They also openly brag that niggers who choose to visit Ukraine for a holiday can enjoy Ukrainian prostitutes who are so affordable that they cost the price of a sandwich.
youtu.be/5KiBhAdE3e8
This is why I have always said that the Slavic race are not white and that they'll never be White.
To be fair, it is worth mentioning that it was the Greeks who started the trend of selling their daughters as prostitutes for the price of a sandwich.
Now, the Ukrainians are doing the same thing, and for some reason they are marketing directly to niggers here in Africa.

Attached: IMG_20181206_070110_113.jpg (800x634, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KiBhAdE3e8
youtube.com/watch?v=5hLnco_zBCk
youtube.com/watch?v=xrYncE1qoSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gaddafi had a hot Ukrainian nurse from what I hear. They love the African D.

Attached: qaddafi.jpg (200x271, 49K)

This is why all the RSD beta cuck guys are in Ukraine right now.

They're supposed to teach cucks how to get laid and they go to a country where you can get a hot chick for a couple of dollars.

You just fucking know some jew made this

Maybe I should buy one. What's a good one cost, afriBro?

jesus, look at that simian grin. everyone involved should be dragged into the street and shot.

Ukraine's GDP is artificially low. It makes the white race look bad when subhumans can sexpat over there.

Everyone already knows that if you can't be a PUA in your home country you are not worth anything.

ukranians are niggers, why do you think they're on par with nigeria economically?

>Maybe I should buy one. What's a good one cost, afriBro?
US $5000 including her visa applications & flight ticket.

Attached: 1538018660956.jpg (683x1024, 114K)

>for a holiday can enjoy Ukrainian prostitutes who are so affordable that they cost the price of a sandwich.
You don't say?

yfw you, the afrikaner, are paying for niggers to buy Ukranigger brides. lel

if I take away the jetski, does the negro die?

If you take away his brain he probably won't because he never had one.

I officially have a backup plan. Thanks !

>t. virgin whitey

pathetic

Attached: nords_vs_slavs.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

Obviously another means to import nogs that will diffuse into Eastern Europe since they won’t be coming from the west that easily with countries like Poland and Hungary in the way.

>yfw you, the afrikaner, are paying for niggers to buy Ukranigger brides. lel
Kek. That's why we're leaving for Australia bro. This shit gets old after a while now

Attached: 1543222071045.jpg (631x577, 25K)

Hey, at least you get to watch the US go the way of South Africa, fitting really.

>nords
>all have black hair

What is this kind of fight event called?

Came here to say this if I didn't find it first.

>ukranians are niggers, why do you think they're on par with nigeria economically?

You know goddamned well (((why))).

I hope Ukraine gets shelled by Russians and the US doesnt do anything

and yet there are white women out there that would sleep and have babies with negroes

Remember when Gaddafi's blonde teen sex slave sold to him by her junkie father posted here
KEK
Fucking whore

Bro, that was an awesome commercial for Ukraine,jeez man It makes me want to visit to be honest.

May be funding it, the people behind the video I assure you are not Jewish.

ukraine and pretty much ALL of eastern europe is Nigger tier, the LATIN WEST is more superior economically and culturally.

slavic women are sold into sex slavery every year.

They get promised great jobs, or modeling gigs, but end up being cum buckets instead.

ukrain is divided between jews and russians
a russian who sees niggers as human is a trash level prositute
a jew or its slave (ukrainian) cannot think like a human because they are literal untermensch
the only legit punishment for bestiality is fire

Why are there so many women in Ukraine? Wtf is going on?

fuck this jewish cuck shit

The ritually sacrifice their men in pointless wars for shekels.

Low male life expectancy.

Don't worry. Major uprising against niggers is imminent in the coming years. It'll be beautiful to watch. Anyone who disagrees is a niggerlover.

ukrainian whores are 20euros for full service.

you do the math

>youtu.be/5KiBhAdE3e8
I'm 9 minutes in and they haven't mentioned prostitutes. And this is passport heavy which is basically a travel show for "Digital Nomads". If anything they freely advertise for countries to visit and work in. I started watching them when they showed Columbia which was surprisingly cheap(But not as cheap as Ukraine as it seems)

You all literally got baited by a post with ONE picture.

Attached: 1449084994803.jpg (615x409, 194K)

>You all literally got baited by a post with ONE picture.
Niggers being invited to live in Europe is bait. Ok, nice try Jew. Now fuck off back to JIDF

Attached: 1539897756618(0).gif (240x228, 638K)

Well at least they makr money.
The western europe pay their own money to get raped by niggers

lol what a bullshit fight, they're in completely different weight classes, the polacks are like twice as muscular and a head taller than the Swedes. Wtf is this retarded shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hLnco_zBCk

Attached: 5DjcdZDEC-SrTXfRx4lH_Am4sNguWG2uy-gK0OFrxJPw.jpg (960x540, 69K)

I'll take 2.

nothing new under the sun, from its conception as independent country after Austria stole clay from
Poland and Russia hoholstan was used as jewish plot device

Ukraine is literally led by (((them))), just look at their prime minister, he even sends the little money ukies have back to Israel, that's why they are getting poorer year by year.

Attached: volodymyr-groysman.jpg (936x691, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xrYncE1qoSE

Attached: 1539326473863.png (1423x1320, 270K)

jews will finally annihilate ukraine in maybe 20 years, so it's really doesn't matter. Would be nice if someone nuke this subhuman shithole just for fun

nuking would be a waste of great agrarian land
hohols are rich with black soil of great fertility
humans inhabiting this clay are just waste
bioweapon targeting exclusively hohols and kikes when?

It's the who'ish elite.

Dude runs a travel blog.

>Be "rich" American
>whips out a camera in front of the poor locals
>tells them he runs a Youtube channel
>tells them he needs extras for his blog video
>broke ass npc Ukrainian girls and guy alike get fifteen minutes of fame and hang out with "rich" Westerner
>maybe some money too if he pays them.

Not that surprising. Any beta faggot could pull this off in any poor ass country, from Southeast Asia to Eastern Europe.

>Ukrainian prostitutes who are so affordable that they cost the price of a sandwich.
No longer do we just have Weimerica
this is a Weiworld

Ukraine is Europes food bowl, the jews are literally turning it into Europes toilet bowl.

gay sex fight

Attached: 1455217168043.jpg (691x466, 63K)

If you sell your women off for 20 trillion commie dollars (A fucking stack of rocks!) a head so there's not as many at home, you forfeit the right to complain when Russians ethnically dominate your country 30 years later and vote democratically to be part of Russia.

WHO CARES?!?! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE. YOU ONLY FEEL AFRAID OF YOUR RACE DISAPPEARING BECAUSE THEY'VE BRAINWASHED YOU INTO BELIEVING THAT THERE ARE FOUR GROUPS (WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW, BROWN) WHEN IN REALITY, IF YOU'RE A SLAVE YOU'RE A SLAV, IF YOU'RE GERMAN YOU'RE GERMAN, IF YOUR CHINESE YOUR CHINESE, ETC.

Can you buy one if you're huite

This viewpoint never made sense to me. Why does Jow Forums only care if women whore with non-white men? Why don't you realize that whoring is wrong period?

>race is a social construct
no

I'd take a Ukranian bride. Most women are hispanic here in Florida!

Attached: 1536912352707.gif (340x191, 1.72M)

Ukranian women are the most beautiful women in the world... Just ask them, they will tell you.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be simpler instead of trying to send all the blacks back to Africa, just let them all go everywhere else, and then whites just move in and take Africa.

Why would whites want to live in africa? That's fucking retarded.

Russia has nigeria tier economy too but unlike Ukraine hey have oil and gas.

The point here is against race-mixing with niggers, not about whoring, which id also wrong. Are you retarded or something?

nigeria has oil but has nigeria tier economy

Link?

WTF else would you expect with the Zionists in control of the Ukraine? Jew isn't a people or a religion so much as its an obsession with trying to get white women to have sex with black men.

you are confusing white with european
they are white, maybe even the original whites, but they are in majority not european in my opinion

wow good price

Remember, Ukrainians are all Jews. A lot of them abandoned Judaism after ww2 and adopted orthodox to blend in Incase they were persecuted. Even if they seem orthodox, look at the grandmother. I was in shock when I landed in Kiev airport. Hundreds of men in orthodox black hats and ringlet hair. I thought I had landed in Israel. Other Russian countries have a saying about Ukrainians: where a Ukrainian has been, there is nothing left for Jews to do.

Really?

It is.

Howzit saffa? Whata happening with the kaffa land grabs? It kind of died off on pol the last few months.

there are no weight classes on the street buddy. thats why you skiny antislavic manlets balding niggers from western euroipoe should be careful before i slice your neck rly fast =D