Huawei CFO arrested in Vancouver

> cnn.com/2018/12/05/tech/huawei-cfo-arrested-canada/index.html

Ostensibly for conspiring to sell HP products to Iran. She is also the daughter of Huawei's founder.

Attached: huaweicfo.jpg (780x438, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5199687/Ethics-watchdog-says-Canada-PM-Trudeau-broke-conflict-rules.html
oas.org/juridico/mla/en/traites/en_traites-ext-can-usa4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for interest. Ms. Feng is a highly placed Communist Party affiliate, China has cancelled foregin affairs meetings scheduled in Canada this week.

fuck china

huawei phones are unironically the best

this

each and every one of them is a PLA EW node and no its not comparable to NSA's access to western phones

Trudeau is trying to save his country lol

What's illegal about this

more like hongcouver

Good. Fuck chinks and fuck Iran.

Attached: 1491978089264.jpg (780x438, 65K)

Why would Canada do this? Can you be detained for extradition for a 'crime' that's not a crime in Canada?

Based America, Chink BTFO

Attached: 1512738950.png (1315x601, 690K)

Side-stepping US Sanctions on Iran. Canada arrested her during a flight connection upon American request.

Yay im from vancouver!

I'm sure some judge in California or Hawaii will order her to be released.

I think Canada would arrest and extradite anybody who has a warrant on them in the US. Unless you're Omar Khadr, in which case you get 10 million courtesy Canadian taxpayers.

US stock market will be down tomorrow morning.
US-China trade war more likely if we are fucking with their top business people.

She would have gotten the red carpet at your cuck land.

the minese Chenace stust be mopped

Winnie the Pooh and President For Life too.

youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE

Death to all red Chinese!

>your liquidity

We call.

Attached: American Poker.jpg (595x335, 63K)

Hmmm. Maybe we should go back to calling them Red China.

Chyyyna

Attached: ajlgfy81hsb11.jpg (184x238, 11K)

Attached: 1532052013878.jpg (374x378, 15K)

It took quite a beating today

This is quite big

This post is brought to you by Huawei.

You just can't beat those in-store prices man.

Huawei has US manufactured products in their tech. US wants their products to be fall under export control rules. Huawei agrees to those rules when they use US products in their tech. Rules were broken, they pay for them.

so this is the power of free market

Yup. Breaking contracts are punishable by death. Especially ones that turn you into an enemy combatant.

not xiaomi master race

kill yourself faggot

Attached: xiaomi.jpg (278x181, 12K)

So were taking political prisoners now. Awesome.

So, I take it as a bold statetement of Canada as a: fuck you china, you got no business on leaf land?
Trudeaouie got balls of steel, huh.
Like she could be fined/taxed, but no someone must have made it clear that the law is the law.
Bet the undercover market is flourishing with those instore prices. You leafs can order things from alibaba? How high are canada import taxes?

There's probably going to be chink protests in Vancouver now.

Should I go with a sign saying "Thanks Trump!"?

law in America. not Canada. the Jews have sanctions against Iran. the US put a hit on her and Justin Cuckdeou obliged. God I hate this fcking country

King chink was informed about it shortly before his meeting with trump at g20, he chose not to mention it. He’s getting his shit pushed in on a daily basis and can’t do a thing, he just wants it to be over

Oh dear. I just found something a slave like me can't even.
>The Canadian prime minister serves at Her Majesty's pleasure, meaning the post does not have a fixed term. Once appointed and sworn in by the governor general, the prime minister remains in office until he or she resigns, is dismissed, or dies.

I was sure he's like the next pride parade that eventually passes and fags die if aids, but a lifetime of this.. dude

Attached: 1535388062921.jpg (119x125, 2K)

All the chinks in Canada that are citizens aren't really citizens. They're Chinese first and if you asked them what they'd do if china went to war with Canada. They'd answer you straight out and say shoot you in the fucking face. China sees Canada as a joke. They have no power you're just their tourist spot

Of course she's guilty, but she's also a foreign national, one highly placed within the foreign nation that is powerful and not officially Canada's enemy.

I can't help but feel that this is the Red Wedding, Trump is Tywin Lannister who will get no blame, and Trudeau is being stupidly boastful Walder Frey.

I'll pass on the meat pies.

Attached: A Chinatown worker was filmed standing on fish inside The Hung Kee Food Market in Manhattan's C (634x817, 71K)

CIA probably has their cock up his ass, and you know what? He likes that.

AMD's CEO is also a woman. What's up with that? Totalitarian China have industry leader's who are women? Progressive!

Attached: 1540991847985.jpg (2880x1920, 899K)

China is into meritocracy. Well, the ones who got in via nepotism is smart enough to use talented people to keep things running.

Justin Trudeau is into virtue signaling with women, YOUNG women. If the one negotiating NAFTA absolutely have to be a woman he should have gone with Hurricane Hazel, she's a tough old broad AND a lady that Trump would have behaved as a gentleman towards.

Instead we went with a Soros reject who was literally Orange Man Bad.

>CIA probably has their cock up his ass, and you know what? He likes that.

That's Aga Khan's parking spot!

"Ethics watchdog says Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau broke conflict of interest rules when he vacationed on a private island belonging to the Aga khan last Christmas"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5199687/Ethics-watchdog-says-Canada-PM-Trudeau-broke-conflict-rules.html

In what ways? Are you talking hardware? Because they both have exactly the same kind of access to software: complete.

Deep state pulls another one, meanwhile proven assassin Bin Salman travels around freely.

lol these anti-China propaganda threads are pretty funny

Attached: anti-china propaganda.png (1062x497, 62K)

It’s easy to see how.

Take good established idea from America.

Steal it, and sell it to you shitty peasant population that isn’t able to access the outside world

Good, fuck the chankoro.

Yes, Bruce, it is.

It would be dangerous, many Chinese are extremely loyal to the mainland.

literally the other way around glowfag

>control a huge market
>steal any innovation that would have reached that market and would have outcompeted your own products
>now use those products to compete on international markets too
and then we have favourable trade deals etc

w-we're pretty smart, we can invent our own stuff thank you very much

Attached: 1543889047457.png (657x527, 235K)

Or can you?

>Stop out competing us or we'll arrest your business people

The US can't arrest people for violating its unilateral sanctions Trump is losing his mind

When you steal IP such as a movie or a mp3 it's for consumption and the benefit you make out of it is very low if there is any, idk anyone paying for torrents, when you steal a technology you market new products and with a production comparative advantage drain almost all the profits from the company the technology was stolen from, is it hard to understand?
And you don't have to go out of your way to steal a mp3 or a movie, chinese ways of stealing technology are state sponsored, to the highest levels, reverse engineering is a common practice. You can't deny that. Once again you prove chinks can't into logic.

Good work leafs, now do you realize that you're destroying your own country by letting chinks flood the place?

It's time to riot.

Chinks ARE buying up western tech and properties because they can only copy western shit.
It's literally their only hope for survival.

Attached: 1538881758028.jpg (580x634, 79K)

china gives us cheap stuff, glory to china.

Cucknada cannot decide whether it wants to suck a muslim or a jewish cock.

Stupid canucks, you need to decide. Those 2 cocks don't combine.

Attached: 1402891791003.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Extradition between countries depends on the treaties between those countries.
With the US and Canada.
>(2) Extradition shall also be granted for attempts to commit, or conspiracy to commit or being a party to any of the offenses listed in the annexed Schedule.
oas.org/juridico/mla/en/traites/en_traites-ext-can-usa4.html

If US knows she plans on doing it, I think, based on this that it's grounds for extradition.

Attached: Screenshot_30.png (1161x33, 6K)

So the truce is over I guess

bloodthirsty media will be far more favorable to trade war if given a national security pretext