Are pit bulls dangerous or is it just alt-right propaganda?

Are pit bulls dangerous or is it just alt-right propaganda?

Attached: 1544073299998.jpg (720x1049, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp-livescience-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html?usqp=mq331AQJCAEoAVgBgAEB&_js_v=0.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm starting to think the only reason why you retards doesn't like pit-bulls is because they remind you of black people. did you ever stop and consider the fact that it's a FUCKING DOG?idiots

Man getting mauled to death by a strong dog like a pit Must be one of the worst ways to go. Fucking brutal dogs and strong jaw

Guys give me pitbull memes to send to my girlfriend is pisses her off. Fucking hate those niggermutts

Attached: 1541316905892.jpg (960x960, 103K)

>oh look the dog is sleeping, lets cram out baby in there for attention.
Fucking idiots

No one gonna talk about the fact that there's an ayy among us?

It's the owners.

Whooh hey, no one said anything about race you fucking RACIST! The dog has a reputation of being aggressive.

all dogs are disgusting but pit bulls are by far the worst. may Allah purge these filthy creatures from our midst.

Go on Wikipedia and look up the list of fatal dog attacks from this year. Count the percentage of attacks which were committed by pit bulls, then compare that with their percentage as pets as a whole. Then you'll have an objective answer. Hint: Almost the entire list is pitbulls. A woman was killed by a pack of 6 dachshunds this year so it kinds throws the percentages slightly off.

It’s because pit bulls are territorial over food and children are curious as to what they’re eating...it’s a stupid parent/nigger issue.

Americans:
>guns don't kill people, people do!
also americans:
>it's not the owner it's the breed!!

the mutt fears the pedigree PITBVLL

Attached: 1527164460329.png (898x904, 971K)

They are fighting dogs with strong hunting/killing instincts bred into them. Just like a lion can be gentle at times, I wouldn't keep a baby around it.

they weren't dachshunds.
those were pits too.
there was a pic published.

>all niggers are disgusting but sandniggers are by far the worst. may Hitler purge these filthy creatures from beyond the grave.

I hope she gets mauled by a pack of pitbulls

What the fuck is the difference between a red nose and blue nose nigbull?

I dont get the pic, is the kid supposed to have an allergy and flared up or is it a normal colour for an american babby ?

Nigger dogs for nigger tiered people.

so just so we're clear, your argument is that all dogs should be banned right?

The color

We had a pitbull/dalmation mix growing up named peanut and he was never a problem and one of the best dogs we ever had, never got violent with anyone.

Only problem was that he loved cats and always wanted to cuddle with them so he'd get inti fights with strays he found in the backyard.

>inanimate object used by humans
>animal literally bred to kill
>totally the same thing
Ofc it's a leaf

None of them had legs longer than a human hand.

I think pitbulls belong in compounds and zoos. Definitely not in the streets.

No, rather all leafposters should be banned.

>ban all dogs
Nah just the nigger tiered dogs and nigger tiered people

May Allah reincarnate you as a Dog in next life, inshallah
also Muhamed was a pedo scum

Take their eyes

Pittbulls are beasts like any dog breed, except those little non-dogs. Only reason they tolerate the baby is because they know their owner is the boss.
If you want real natural experience have your baby go say hello to wolves.

Ishallah for the greater good

They’re fucking dangerous when they snap. I would arrest the woman that took that photo for child endangerment and also probably bestiality.

so only assault dogs should be banned right?

try argument against numbers, dogcocklovers.

Attached: Capture.png (631x223, 31K)

Juggle the axe, pay the tax.

Attached: axejuggling.jpg (515x805, 99K)

>Liberals support pitbulls that kill nigger kids
>Alt-Right points out that pitbulls are dangerous

>Liberals want welfare for niggers
>Alt-Right points out that his leaves 70% of nigger kids without a daddy in poverty

>Liberals gut Law Enforcement budgets and riot when cops shoot armed niggers
>Alt-Right points out that cops are the only force keeping violent niggers from absolutely destroying the innocent niggers

I'm starting to think that the Alt-Right is actually very pro-black people and the party of their salvation

No, just the nigger dogs and nigger people.

Define assault dog
Then, explain how guns make the decision to attack

Obligatory

Attached: Remove_pitbulls.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

They are great dogs to make love to but hard to control mid coitus.

pitbulls are the AR-15 of the dog world, savage baby killers that have no place in american society, literally nobody needs to have one of these dogs, ban them now

The Anti-Pit meme is a kike PSYOP.
Pits are the pure American dog.
Tough. Loyal. Fierce.
Fuck the Anti-Pit PSYOP.

Can't read it nigger

anecdotal evidence shlomo

What the fuck is this??

>Pits are the pure American dog.
u forget to say: retarded too

Attached: F039277A-8FF9-4F4E-9B7A-D093086E41B9.jpg (720x534, 60K)

Hey buddy, people from non-shithole countries are trying to have important conversations here.

No, pit bulls are 10% of the dog population and commit 95% of the violent crime. They should be exterminated so society can progress. Just like niggers.

Are niggers dangerous or is it just alt-right propaganda?

Sure, some are nice and good family pets, but the stereotype is there for a good reason. No one decided one day to just label a random breed of dog as dangerous, they earned that label.

Fun fact:
When firing a Fox 3 missile, once the missile goes on its own sensors, and stops going off the host fighter's radar, it is called going pitbull. It will fuck up anything at that point, friendly or foe.

i mean not that I would ever agree with a leaf but guns are really also made to kill. The thing is, both guns and pit bulls have their intended purpose. Pit bulls make TERRIFIC guard dogs. Guns are great for self defense.

But please, stop with the "dogs of peace" bullshit we all know they are biologically aggressive...

What do you fags have against Mr. Worldwide?

Pit-bulls are low-class dogs popular with degenerates.

Attached: pitbull3.jpg (515x273, 35K)

Jesus, the stupid cunt that posted this needs to be shot.

>be me
>wife pregnant
>pitniggers in some houses in my street
>poison one by one until my kid born
>keep poisoning new ones easly
>no more pitbulls around, only common dogs

Easy to solve the problem. I think i killed at least 8~9 of this shit dogs in one year.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>non-shithole countries
>cuckerican

Kek.

Attached: BE14F397-94F5-41C3-B49B-85F4C700FD70.jpg (1080x715, 77K)

doing God's work

so in other words, nobody has any business owning an assault dog, right? they should be banned?

Don't their jaws clamp shut like a fucking hydraulic press?

They were mutts. They had their mother with them. She was a pitbull. Look at the picture of those mean little sons of bitches.

Niggers and nigger dogs should be exterminated. I have been clear.

Phone posting faggot, remove the m from the file name

For reals though. Who the fuck goes out of their way to take a picture like this? The dog is sleeping, minding his own, so they nestle the newborn into it for a fucking photo op...

There is only one breed, the dog breed.

Attached: There is one breed the dog breed.jpg (1200x817, 64K)

GOD BLESS YOU

That was not supposed to be in all caps but fuck it, God bless you fren

amp-livescience-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html?usqp=mq331AQJCAEoAVgBgAEB&_js_v=0.1

>pure pit bulls responsible for 51% of all dog attacks on children
>pit bull mixes add another 7% to that statistic.

Literally 2 seconds on google.

They have powerful jaws compared to other breeds, meaning equivalent freak outs can be lethal.
They're valued by blacks for this fact because they view the lethality of pitbulls as well as their role in dog fighting as a sign of masculinity.
Likewise a sub-culture of white women are drawn to the dogs for the same reason, except with the traditional mentality that they can "tame the beasts" while simultaneously denying the fuck out of the dogs lethaltity.

Arguably it's white women who are fucking total retards about them, blacks know they're dangerous and get them because of it.

AR-15's don't pick themselves up and kill someone. Pit bulls do attack just because someone did the ice-bucket challenge.

They are ticking time-bombs.

Arent those wiener dogs??

isn't that against the constitution though?! you can't do that.

If they remind me of blacks that means it acts like a nigger and if it acts like a nigger then why should I leave my kids around it? We cant all be submissive leafs craving the BBC.

>women
look how cute he looks with babby, he dindunuffin
10 minutes later the dog is shaking the baby to death

>misfires don't exist
so, in other words, it's not the gun, it's the owner?

Leaves are the....
Fuck I'm not creative enough to turn your post around on you but I was hoping to do it in a way that says "you're a faggot, the world doesn't need Leafcucks but here there are."
I dunno. You come up with something along those lines and punch yourself in the cock when you're done.

>b8 thread full of edgy niggers masturbating as they larp about poisoning dogs
I bet you stupid niggers will keep bumping this until it reaches the limit

Glad to know we have some common ground friend.

For once a meme flag is a force for good.

And this is my struggle

Attached: African American random punch.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Only inbred mongoloids hate dogs. You dislike them because you know, even as dumb animals, they have more human compassion than you. And you're still considered pussies who act hard on their women in public but get bitch slapped by their mommas back behind closed doors.

Yes, Wiener Dogs are efficient killing machines when it comes to small animals. Their small size makes them pretty useless against a human so their aggressive behaviors are often scoffed at.

Still if you were knocked low to the ground with a pack of pissed off weiner dogs they could kill you since they'd go for the throat.

This one is the best

Attached: DdGGFV5VwAAJus6.jpg large.jpg (717x717, 59K)

they do make good guard dogs. I would love to see one eat your face, shill

Attached: 1543562995661.jpg (1063x1237, 184K)

Pit bulls are completely normal dogs of course.

Attached: 1541553280644.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

sounds pretty fun to watch a few pitbulls take on a bear

Relating dogs, which are living creatures, to guns, which are not living creatures, is a poor argument Mr. Chang

No. The dog is dangerous all by itself. Even more dangerous than a gun because a gun doesn't pick itself up to shoot someone. Dogs choose to kill. A gun lacks intention.

Do you dig?

terrifying. pitt bulls and their owners need to be exterminated

>he's scared of a dog
Bin that knife, mohammad.

Like half of all pits are harmless, but you won't know which because they can snap at any moment and go berserk.

Swine nigger dog will kill baby in a day or two. Can’t wait to laugh. Lol.

Sounds familiar...

Attached: 1541280862173.png (624x626, 586K)

Attached: African American random.webm (720x406, 1.2M)

>nigger
you and your pitbull's days are numbered

First we need to raid all pit bull breeders and eliminate any living human or dog found on premises.

Cute, but they can do that because their jaws are that fucking powerful. That's not an animal worth keeping around just for the off chance is freaks out and kills you over food or some shit.

I've also seen large; apex predator cats do this in the fucking WILD.

Yep, pitbulls are eerily similar to niggers. It's kinda ironic that niggers like owning pitbulls.