Honeymoon is over. This has to stop

Just when you thought politics couldn't get anymore toxic. We have some brain dead communist lunatic who is globalist aligned telling us we should overthrow a president when unemployment is 3.7%. What kind of madness will we allow NGOs and people like Soros to throw at us next to keep us from working together to MAGA?

Attached: alex.png (516x362, 198K)

>truepundit
fuck off zionist cancer.

stop pretending she is somebody, she cant run for president for nearly a decade, shes one of the 435 House members, just shut the fuck up

Why does anyone listen to this literal who? Stop reading shit about her. Stop posting shit about her. Fucking tired of this cunt.

I can have cheezburger?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1242x673, 129K)

it doesn't matter. submit yourself fully to Allah. that is all that matters.

Based

The establishment democrats hate her for actually listening to the base and the establishment republicans hate her because they see establishment democrats as allies. She'll probably get ground down by the machine and cuck on everything that matters, I hope not because I'm sick of idealists getting assassinated for not compromising

Attached: 1531462673189.jpg (1200x864, 138K)

do it fuck this guy he gives tax cuts to the rich

Attached: 2o77la.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Let the bitch try. If she fails, it'll strengthen Trump's base against the lefties. If somehow Trump gets impeached for BS reasons it will be a good catalyst for a revolution.

Fuck off sandnigger

If they impeach trump and he doesn't resign or anything it will make democrats look like massive idiots. Risking an entire political party over emotions and no proof or facts will only drive dems further into the hole they already can't get out off.

>it will be a good catalyst for a revolution.
If Trump is thrown out of office for anything less than murdering children that will be it

>Impeach Trump
Sure, I'm down for civil war.

She looks and acts like a crazy gurlfriend I had when I was in high school. Ya know, the one that was really into wicca and would talk endlessly about it but when you asked her to describe what wicca was about she'd stare at you with her crazy bugeyes and try and change the subject cause you only tolerated her cause her pussy tasted good and you realized everyone was doing the exact same fucking thing, pretending that she was intetesting just in the vein hope of getting in her pants?

Goddamn do I love brazilian bitches.

> listening to the base
Her base is made up of fucking idiots

Which is why the establishment hates her. If she wants party funding and committee assignments she'll have to fall in line, though

Fucking this, I dare the democrats to impeach. It'll help Trump any way possible.

>democrats decide not to impeach
Their party will split harder going into 2020 than the Imwithher and Berniebros crowds did going into 2016. The division will help Trump

>democrats decide to vote for impeachment
It'll be party line vote, and the senate will vote not guilty by party line. The whole thing will look like a government attempt to overthrow the 2016 election. And, the democrats are left with trying to explain why they spent so much time and effort on a failed removal.

she's easily getting on the ways and means committee and hasn't cucked on anything yet. her name isn't donald j trump. keep coping.

Attached: 1543923358905.jpg (1076x426, 369K)

cortez is an absolute sweetie

>assuming dems are rational

Attached: burntbeans.png (2156x2608, 2.33M)

Her eyes say more than anything she could ever say.

Absolutely insane.

they're gonna groom Beta O'Rourke as the next potus,

It's going to look real bad when the Democrats go from one-term senators to failed senate candidates as presidential contenders

Is there a single picture of her where her eyes aren't terrifyingly huge?

Her and Schitt seem to live in constant fear of...something.

trump will trash him for not having enough experience

They wouldn't shoah her, she'll just wind up lumped in with the other 350+ irrelevant house members that absolutely always vote along party lines and never introduce any viable and significant bills.

The worst thing they'd ever do to her is stop inviting her on cable news talk shows.

Nobody cares about her. She's a ditz

Attached: 154207794397382867 (1).jpg (500x672, 68K)

>trump will trash him for not having enough experience

They'll run Beta during Pence's run for a 2nd term, I think Pence will win one term after Trump leaves office in 6 years.

Beta will be the next potus in a decade.

she is fucking retarded. anyone that even brings her up as a reasonable candidate for anything other than euthanasia should be laughed at and ignored