France - Viral Video General

The best you can do is spreading the truth and things damaging to the French government.

So i made these yesterday:

bitchute.com/video/7qWZNY4npWy5/

youtube.com/watch?v=9wdnmAgAe2E

As i used copyrighted music, i have to recut the video to suit the new music. Any more police violence material that i could include in the video? Or other ideas?
We have to make a good viral video to help our baguette frens.

So every time you see a picture with some aesthetic of chaos, ask yourself if it will not be better to spread police violence or facts about the reason they are protesting and their peaceful actions taking place OUTSIDE Paris.

The vietnam war was not lost because of a lack of firepower but because of powerful pictures on tv. Spread this video everywhere like crazy, do your part.

Attached: This is normal.jpg (755x881, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1pMFQKD8tjM
youtu.be/3quXeoGS0X0
youtube.com/watch?v=5TNkONOws5E
youtu.be/RigFIMZ2PYc
youtube.com/watch?v=hi58XQ-wDeE
youtube.com/watch?v=vee-28EPbJ8
twitter.com/adrenaline1001/status/1071400161719566341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hans... why are you posting about franz?

Media all over the world have hitpieces pre written for this weekend. They will report about the gilet jaunes as evil agressive terrorist nazi putin riotiers. Lets get a viral video going portraing the other side. Show them that macron has lost control and needs to step down imediatly.

Attached: BBC memoryhole prepared.png (1809x588, 132K)

Why? I tell you why:
"Remember the vid another Jow Forumsanon made in 2015 about the Euro islam invasion? That shit influenced 2016 elections in the US. And that vid is exactly what's good."

bump

Attached: le face.png (608x1080, 605K)

bump

You're not wrong there Hanz. Good on you. Glad to see there's still some based Krauts.

bump 2

bumping for interest. Which you frog cunts would go full viva la revolution on your overlords but apparently your government fucking with its citizens isn’t enough? cunts fucked

Attached: 57F20A2F-BA75-4E97-88E4-5A0A1CC2ED54.jpg (798x1024, 190K)

WE NEED A NO FLY ZONE OVER PARIS.
MACRON IS KILLING HIS PEOPLE.

t. if we would treat Macron the same as we treated Gadafi....

Attached: B9717727353Z.1_20181126130154_000+G1FCG56N9.4-0.jpg (1350x759, 138K)

France has German blood minus the Soviet Russian blood that Germany now has. In the veins of modern France runs the blood of the last great Germans.

what does that even mean homo?

Its personel kiddo.
For me this happening became personel when they started to not report on it. i mean check out BBC page yesterday: allmost nothing. Paris might be burning, but oh look the queen has a new dog...
If they want a war of pictures and videos, they will get a war.

>If they want a war of pictures and videos, they will get a war.
This is the Germany that I understand and love.

Attached: nerf gun.webm (640x360, 963K)

BUMP

Can someone red-pill me on what is going on if France?

thank you macron

*in

WE NEED TO ARM FRENCH FREEDOM FIGHTERS

here, have my 2 videos:
youtu.be/1pMFQKD8tjM
youtu.be/3quXeoGS0X0

tl dr as picture

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1876x781, 161K)

>Can someone red-pill me on what is going on if France?

"Less taxes, more government spending!", the standard french riot.

>the standard french riot.
no lol they want this movement to spread to germany, uk, netherlands and belgium as well, its already spread to germany, netherlands and belgium, now just waiting for uk.

Attached: yellow vests 2.jpg (1333x960, 166K)

You're an idiot

>that smashed hand with the almost ripped of thumb
the fuck is wrong with frogpolice?

He even lays back in pain in french

bymp

Damn the French know how to protest. In the US everything is staged af.

Attached: 1543783208422.jpg (1977x1319, 399K)

this shit is real and not staged, thats why you hear allmost nothing about it on the news.
new video (recut) allmost done.

Bump

We must ensure the Macron regime respects the right to protest and free speech. Such barbarism has no place in the European family of nations.

AHAHAHAHAHA
DEATH TO EU
DEATH TO FRENCH-GERMAN MOLOCHEAN WORSHIPPERS
AVE MARIA

Attached: (((((eu))))).jpg (1940x1190, 334K)

just like Catalonia had right to protest and free speech?
all you western cucks are the same and you deserve whatever is going to happen to you

baste video content creator

I'm sorry plebbit fag, I didn't know you'd nees a /s for you to comprehend sacasm.

you are triple gay for not helping Poland when jewroparliament bullied us over muh democratic values
now you see how much all this shit is worth
nada
you can shove your democracy up your ass, and you wont get gibraltar either

God i hate subhuman poles choke on a pickle

eat shit faggot, you and your gay old union did this to yourselves and now you are mad that newfriends are not in your shit mud with you all
I will enjoy looking towards your caliphate

nice distraction you have started here. But please go glow somewhere else.

New video is rendering. turned out quite well. should be up in about 20 minutes.

What are the goals of the yellow jackets? Is it really just about a gas tax?

eat shit faggot, I am for french suffering
they never helped us, now I want them to suffer as we did in previous 50 years

this is how it started. pic related

Attached: 1543861343060.png (1095x782, 205K)

Attached: 1543667636009.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

French government is just controlled by globalist elites in Brussels.

The French should hit the Eu parliament in strasbourg

Attached: 1543917903632.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

youtube.com/watch?v=5TNkONOws5E

52 seconds

Literal (((Rotchild))) puppet president (Macron) forgot to use any kind of subtlety in applying the Rotchild dream of "let's taxes the shit out of poor and middle class and remove all taxes on the 1%".
He also vastly overestimated how effective having all jewrnalist on his side would be in keeping the population under control through 24/7 pro-gov propaganda.

Spark that ignited everything was yet another big tax increase on fuel.
Now Macron is forced into hiding because people want his head.

Can someone give me the basic gestalt of whats on in France? I've been off the grid for the last month.

my quick rundown video here:
youtu.be/1pMFQKD8tjM
youtu.be/3quXeoGS0X0

NEW VERSION IS OUT:
youtu.be/RigFIMZ2PYc
>youtu.be/RigFIMZ2PYc
youtu.be/RigFIMZ2PYc
>youtu.be/RigFIMZ2PYc
youtu.be/RigFIMZ2PYc

luv u Hans

it's getting hot bois

youtube.com/watch?v=hi58XQ-wDeE
>youtube.com/watch?v=hi58XQ-wDeE

And what in his place?
A bigger globalist kike shill?
At least Macron is the type of kike that dares to say that niggers need to stop breeding.

so youre rioting on the streets and expect the police to watch you do it ? fucking antifa scum gtfo faggot

great video kraut can /pol start a campaign to meme it as a european spring (european version of arab spring ) in which people of europe are fighting agains unjust taxes & the elete

>fucking antifa scum

Attached: 1544191525483.jpg (1080x1150, 208K)

i got bad news for you user, it seems they allready got into your head. you, passively, give them so much power that you cant even imagine a good president for a western country anymore. clear your mind fren and put some some good ol optimism in there. stop self censoring your thoughts.

Attached: 1544171097288.jpg (806x509, 43K)

Attached: 1544194767856.png (750x1334, 282K)

Attached: 1544146864723.png (800x600, 328K)

I don't understand how the riot police can have such low self esteem and morals to do this, they must have been payed at least a 4-5 digit salary

Women.

Attached: 1530474019573.png (716x714, 874K)

Seriously though, can somebody redpill me on the Gauls?

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

pretty much and its happening in a lot of other countries as well. there's just a point where like he said it's just better to not work cause at least you'll have free time for yourself rather than working your ass off for nothing. the whole system becomes a meme. same is happening here. basically if you don't have a business and arent upper middleclass or above you are fucked for the future. the costs of living (at the same standard) go up and you don't have the means to come up for it, unless you invest or make profit. which a lot lack the education to do it well and the financial means to even do it + the legal obstacles you might have to overcome. health insurance goes up, salaries stay the same or get worse. job market is being pushed to its limits by demanding higher and higher degrees and experience as well as booting out workers who can be replaced by machines or entry level/cheaper workers.

their plan was probably to replace the lowest social class with immigrants, leaving the lowest social class the option to go up to a slight higher social class and let the immigrants do the dirty work at the bottom who have no other option. that would prevent what is happening now with riots and anger. apart from the legal and economic system who has been abused over hundreds of years by the ruling class the issue here is the social system who can't hold the lower classes at the desired positions, its being abused by them (which is not to blame) seeing how miserable the alternative options are.

how is she a "very young girl"? She is around 20.

You are actually fucking dumb.

>their plan was probably to replace the lowest social class with immigrants, leaving the lowest social class the option to go up to a slight higher social class and let the immigrants do the dirty work at the bottom who have no other option.
That would never work anyway as the migrants fled their country in order to live off gibs. The hard working people stayed in their respective countries! Even for the immigrants from war torn countries, who the hell leaves his children, wife, elderly people like that? Only the bottom of the barrel.

Fuck you shill. Your censorship won't work.

Is there a higher res version of this? It’s incredible.

Fil basé

gros bordel sur paname
youtube.com/watch?v=vee-28EPbJ8

Attached: heenok_vraie_exclusivité.gif (300x240, 965K)

twitter.com/adrenaline1001/status/1071400161719566341

This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s terms of service.

I literally don't see a problem with this
>Genetically engineer super mutts
>Patriarchal, religious culture
>He didn't define what he means by existence, so lets just assume he means Israel being turned into a huge concentration camp
>Refer to the first one
>If there are no races and everyone is a 110iq super mutt then racism is just dumb

Don't hold your breath UK citz are waiting for their protesting license

There are more yellow vests than police. The police better not get too abusive.

>Don't hold your breath UK citz are waiting for their protesting license
Police: "Excuse me there, sir. You got a license for that there spoon?"

On my 23&me it lumps French and German together, for what that's worth.

yeah you're right, they come here with no incentive to work and no social pressure to do anything, so they just leech.

but it kinda worked here, people who do cleaning jobs here are basically all italians, spanish, latin american, portuguese, turks, balkan countries. it led to the swiss lower class to not have to do those kind of jobs and some immigrants have managed to rise up through assimilation with the culture, but the core of the shitjobs is still done by those immigrants and their kids. I guess it depends on cultural background and back then there was no social plans to cover their asses so they had to either work or starve.

Looks about 13 to me.

Attached: 1443234683548.jpg (640x479, 116K)

The funny thing is watching how the media writes about this. In Libya, Syria etc there protests would be against the ''regime'' or ''dictator'' but here its against the elected government or president

Attached: 243342.png (834x781, 665K)

Attached: 1544269479228.jpg (1200x799, 116K)

Attached: 3425.jpg (1116x646, 112K)

Are you guys ready to recognize the police as ZOGBOTS yet?

This is honestly one of the only times I have appreciated a picture for it's artistic merit so strongly. Wow.

Attached: paul-body.jpg (600x378, 66K)

It is why the US police are not hiring people with higher IQs, and allowing that discrimination by law. To prepare for having automatons who do not think, but just follow orders.

Military user here and I can't figure out why these guys are acting retarded what the fuck

Attached: 200x200px-ZC-9c27b522_b4d80404f6ef023f2ce4e92701ac75b2-best-of-side-eyeing-chloe-meme.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>be violent towards authorities
>get smacked the fuck up
>call for injustice

snowflakes everybody

Attached: shot3.webm (304x540, 2.79M)

Wouldn't it be nice to have guns??

I love knowing I could fight back.

>takes out gun
>gets homicided by police
great plan there bud

this situation is out of hand and there is no ending in sight, all will get worse
because, people are femolishing and fucking up their own country, this is bleeding money
not a thing will change as a result, yes they can stop raising taxes but the very second they try to cut gibs for rapefugees,guess what, rapefugees will chimp out and continue destruction
situation is fucked beyond repair

well heres the thing, refugees wont chimp out along side or against natives, but natives will chimp out against refugees chimping out

Why would they need guns lol?

People just stop going to work, and kikes will lose billions of sheckles each day. What are the government do with monopoly on guns? Force people to work at gunpoint? lel

this is actually brilliant,. its not like they can rely on their "doctors professors and engineers"

>country that rolls over on anything and allows their democratic process to bring the country to the brink of civil war
>any credible perspective on how to fight back against the government and has the balls to attempt to give advise on how to increase effectiveness
Unironically as well. Wew.

Attached: 3UVCeNK.jpg (817x443, 47K)

refugees will chimp out, cause they have nothing to lose