BASED RICHARD SPENCER

BASED RICHARD SPENCER

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-083144.jpg (1035x992, 195K)

Based plant

I need help but I don't know where or how to ask. I'm just so broken right now that I don't care about where or how is best. I just got back from the police station and they said they couldn't help so I am hoping someone here will go out of there way to make the world a better place. So I was riding along on my bike just enjoying my morning when I realized I hadn't gotten enough milk last I shopped. So I rode to the nearest Walmart, figuring I could carry the milk in a bag while riding if I balanced properly. So I got to Walmart, walked to the milk section, was about to pick up milk when this guy in pic-related said something like "the pure drink" and started snickering with his friends. I was so confused and honestly really frightened. A couple seconds later, his eyes grow wide looking towards the floor. When I looked down, I saw that I had logged out of fear. That's not the worst part. He walked closer, picked it up, and then put it right on top of his bald head. I don't even know what to think anymore in this political climate about that, but I want it back. If anyone could retrieve it for me, I would be eternally grateful. I am scared and sick to my stomach about the sick things he'll do to it. I could use any prayers you all offer. Thank you user.

what a faggot

Oh shit how's Trump gonna make it without Richard Spencer's support?????

stop giving this obviously gay narcissist attention please

Remember when he got punched by a literal homosexual and cried? Heil Victory!

I’m no trump sycophant, but Richard has obviously been a CIA spook since 2016

anyone who unironically follows this blatant glownigger needs to be shot.

>even Russian asset Richard Spencer is getting off the Trump train
He was divorced by his Russian intelligence officer wife and he's leaving the Trump movement. Not that he's relevant anymore but it's a bad sign.

Spencer is based on racial issues, but he’s a moralfag leftist cuck on fiscal issues.

Based Spencer savoyr of the White raise

This. He even has the faggy lisp thing he's trying to hide

I can't wait til he comes out for LGBTQ after his girlfriend conditions him a little more. This guy is the best flesh-robot Jews have ever designed.

fpbp

Attached: 1493106053086.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

He broke up with Kouprianova?

He's an attention whore, coward, pseud, clown faggot.
>faggy mannerisms
>wants to be seen as an intellectual
>jumps on different bandwagons and puts the symbol of the new bandwagon on his Twitter name

Hes like a woman who starts dating a Chad and changes all her views and shit to cater to him.

You mean that faggot that made a big deal out of being a gay pedophile conservative? You mean the same pedophile retard who was irrelevent two years ago is STILL irrelevant? Color me surprised

whiter than you, jose-kun

She dumped him when he was of no further use to the Kremlin. She went back to Moscow for more training and reassignment to another easily manipulated Western cuck.

u think dick spencer is based? wait until u see what crowder has been posting!!

Attached: crowder.jpg (618x286, 46K)

>comes out for LGBTQ
He said fags are "implicitly white"