Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys...

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over..

You took notice of my shitposting pasta ;)

Attached: 1544170910329.png (640x400, 8K)

You posted this earlier today kike. Put some sauce on the pasta next time.

Jew boy.

It's over :(

Aussie, we need your shitposting abilities to make it more believable.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

That was my pasta originally

no I did :-)

And you are all very tired and sleepy. You should all go back to bed.

This pasta has been spread from different anons since some hours ago.
Is a hoax. Don't fall for it. Is a pure attempt to demoralise.

no, my pasta

Attached: 2221be45c0de43d5b0142997b4219794_18.jpg (1083x1059, 514K)

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys nothing happened aside from a bunch of people standing and taking selfies. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over. Should get back to work

Me too.
I got so tired of it.
Must rest for a while.
No reason for us to go on, it's useless now.
We should relax and have a good night sleep now, and have a quiet easy, sleepy relaxing Sunday at home.

>...will have profound implications for the moose community as the gravtational field is now known to be of the right strength ot support moose in orbit.
my sides

GET IN HERE, WE NEED SOME FUCKING AUTISM STAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg

BAMN (AntiFa) is behind the Caravan!

Attached: 1541534654699.gif (225x528, 114K)

Just got back from the poz-party at OP's house, it's not looking good you guys. OP's anus has prolapsed. I hate to admit it you guys but I think over.

*I am so tired, I really want to lay down im my warm, comfy bed and fall ASLEEP*

Attached: btfo.png (1253x710, 1.76M)

when you're government funded to rile up the
regular population to civil unrest and you end
up taking all the rubber bullets to the face and
no one else shows up, it kinda defeats the
purpose of manufacturing mass murder.

And you are all very tired and sleepy. You should all go back to bed.

Just got back from the gamestop, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day, I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over, battlefield V is a flop

ITS. FUCKING. OVER. ALREADY. killing myself

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 47K)