What is your honest opinion about current Romanian politics and Romanians in general?

What is your honest opinion about current Romanian politics and Romanians in general?
Did you know they will take on the EU rotational presidential chair in 2019?
Are they all Gypsies?
Is Erdély legitimately Hungarian clay?
Is Republica Moldova legitimately Romanian clay?
Can you eat mămăligă with zakuszka?
Let’s find out.

Attached: F2D6ABE8-CCA9-4379-9666-952682065BA8.jpg (2048x2048, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi2U2eTGxnA
youtube.com/watch?v=OlWoVgfvCyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumpering.

Attached: E483DA6F-A5E2-4F2F-87D4-B591299CDD9D.jpg (1150x1150, 125K)

Ooooh those wasted digis

Attached: tenor.gif (320x292, 975K)

Cope.

their women have amazing asses.

Most are skinny.

why even make Romania threads
the majority of Romanian Jow Forums anons are right wing while there's one or two dudes that are either jews or hungarians living here and shitposting.

there's like 3 threads right now about Romania with ppl just shitposting in it and screaming each other heads down with you're white! no im white! youre a gypsy youre a commie and so on.

And this "who's has the right to what land,clay" thing is so fucking stupid like who gives a fuck you braindead fuck. The conquerer has the right to it. If Hungary takes it back one day then it's Hungarian clay and vice versa who gives a fuck.
You fucking faggots from the south and mainland Hungarians crying about Transylvania while the majority of Hungarians and Romanians live in peace here.

and for OP "did you know (they) will take" obviously youre not Romanian, you're either that self hating faggot from the south or a hateful hungarian cuck.

GET IN HERE, WE NEED SOME FUCKING AUTISM STAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg

BAMN (AntiFa) is behind the Caravan!

What is your cephalic index?

I give 0 fucks about gypsies

last time a gypsy rang my doorbell to beg for handout I greeted the whore with my air rifle.

Ayy lmao.

you guys should stop paying so many people to post here and fix your shithole

Wat?

Only if you knew how bad things really are.

I don't know anything about Romanian politics, but my friend in Portland dated a Romanian girl for a year or two and she was nice, but very materialistic and only treated my friend well when he was buying her things.

Attached: Dj0SP5ZVsAAuIfj.jpg (714x562, 35K)

kys gypsy
No one cares
join india generals whenever they make them

romanians seem like a bunch of stupid assholes if the ones that post here are any evidence

I dont know but my phenotype is Gorid-ish.

None. Also read the board rules.

Sounds like any other woman imo.

Yitzhak, I am not even a fucking Romanian.

Yeah that and eastern alpine is common, just like Ukraine.

I haven’t bought a pass ergo no contract between me and Jow Forums. Not an American citizen. Not on US soil physically. The site uses Cloudflare and Google services hosted in EU. Idk what they do with my data but kinda should be made aware of de jure as long as Jow Forums uses the aforementioned services the way they do.
Nope, your ambiguous and feefee based rules don’t apply to me. Matter of fact I can subpoena you for harassment not vice versa. Maybe admin should permanently ban all Romania if that suits him and his business model.

>Erdely

never heard of this province in Mongolia before.

Attached: Zsidorszag 2.jpg (776x756, 196K)

Friendly reminder that ROMAnians are the single biggest argument against intelligent design. Only a cold uncaring sloppy messy process of gradualist evolution could create something as vile and repugnant as ROMAnians.

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

Fugg. Etelköz is where Khazaria was.

Attached: 7C36AA51-6855-4882-85FE-EDA6DFADF286.png (2149x807, 1.83M)

>dat pic

you just made everyone lose their patience and will to be friendly.

fuck you (((Bela))).

they should all go back to Khazaria, that's where their real "Erdely" is.

Attached: Hungarian national hero.png (3472x2360, 539K)

youre not getting Ardeal back cuck

Yes. Gib back Crimea it is legitimate Székely clay.

Szekely vagy?

Is it worth getting involved with a Romanian girl? One at my uni couldn't resist my Germanic Aryan genes and is contemplating dumping her boyfriend just so she has a chance with me. She's a petite qt and smart as well. She spent her childhood in Romania and then moved to Australia.

What do, Romanibros?

>Another thread where gypos try to suck Western dick, but it turns into a circlejerk instead, because nobody gives a shit about some no-history shithole in the Balkans

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 250K)

gypsies in denial

>Let’s find out.

Attached: varg.png (640x360, 84K)

>another Romania-related thread ruined by filthy Mongols attacking Romanians and calling them things like, "gypsies with no history".

marry her, it's the only way.

Attached: DAC snipe 2.jpg (980x742, 150K)

its funny because all the Romania threads are made by Hungarians or jews under Romanian flag.

Ugyhogy nem nehez levezetni hogy ki igazan a fasszopo.

Where's Romania and can I bang your women?

I know jack shit about Romania. I don't think many people outside Romania know anything about politics there.

>Where's Romania

from the Dniester to the Tisa.

obviously you can bang.

Attached: 41_1_33.jpg (1400x919, 488K)

There were no wasted digits. What’s is with all the samefagging lately? Are you tumblr cunts unaware of how digits work?

you should know, we have Nukes.

i can hope president Klaus Iohannis can become our own Putin.

and of course few people outside Romania know about our politics, same for the Netherlands and its politics too.

besides, at least there's one Dutchman not butthurt at Romanians.

Attached: Best Pest.jpg (1360x1144, 500K)

I got another pic from that serie. Very pretty, but I'm sure she has roast beef.

Attached: gvWNfA9.jpg (2048x2048, 415K)

Nah. Everyone on here knows Wilders, so you're wrong.

like any other girl in whatever country that actually looks like that

agreed.

and what is more wrong, is why so few Dutch voted for him?

I don't think so. But her hands are kinda big, so I figured she has roast beef.

Itt a vég.

Attached: 9FF0B830-E396-4628-B4DA-746B1E46F0FB.jpg (612x408, 25K)

There’s more. Reverse search it.

Few? No, they're the second biggest party.

Két majomfasza a köbön.

Of her? Can't find any.

>marry her, it's the only way
And what about her Romanian bf that she plans to break up with? Do I have to worry about him trying to kill her or me?

Romanian ~ youtube.com/watch?v=Zi2U2eTGxnA

Attached: Open Arms Journey Cover by Andreea Munteanu feat. Andrei Cerbu YouTube.png (457x381, 180K)

Én egy moszkvai chat-automata vagyok.

hallod de mi fasznak csinalsz ilyen threadeket?
csak shitpostolni? nincs mit csinalj?

ruhellem Jow Forums-t most is csak azert jottem hogy lassam mi a szitu Franciaorszagban, de baszki 3 Romania poszt egymas utan verjem bele.

hmm

Isn't this the wrong language?

Nope the dude who made it, he has hundreds of pics of people in the street even from other countries.

i hope they still get a chance, Wilders seems pretty based on Islam, so he knows what's up.

i don't understand your primitive Mongol language.

he speaks a Mongol dialect.

Kopj már le tót szubhumán, beszélj az anyanyelveden.
Nem vagy magyar.
Aranyosak desu

Attached: 1537550303625.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Yeah but I only liked this one and the dark one at the start of this thread.

мoй плoхoй тoвapищ, тeпepь oн cбpacывaeтcя.

Nici nu-i din Mongolia coaie. E churka în plm.

>de te magyar vagy
>Szerb zaszlo
>REEEEE a pokolra a Trianonnal

szopjal le te nyomorek. minden nap itt vagy gondolom es shitpostolsz mert iskolaban a Romanok majdnem agyon vertek?

Plusz hogy ugyan azokat a kepeket rakod ki. semmi kreativitas, nem varok toled el semmit.

Because they need a majority of seats and nobody but FvD and maybe 50+, two marginal parties, would want to, it's virtually impossible. In 2002 after the Pim Fortuyn murder, his party got into power, but his entire party was a bunch of idiots and he was dead, so it didn't last long.

Attached: 1543271250465.png (396x378, 80K)

Romanians puzzle me. They are mostly white people, but their country is the poorest in all of Europe. What’s the key to this impoverishment? Why is Romania the way that it is?

Tudomásom szerint ez a net pöcegödre. Kettőnk közül te vagy a problémásabb, pedig én szedek dilibogyót néha-napján.
A francia tüntetés meg itt van.
>la fin est ici

Attached: 93EEA49E-A1CD-4A31-8E85-C159D2B5F4B1.png (1261x645, 1.73M)

Pim probably got killed as an attempt to kill right Dutch politics, like how Codreanu was here in 1938.

this desu. fuck Russian, they ruined my country.

De mi a fasz is az a meme?
Na eztetettettetttet még gyakoroldd.

No, Khazaria was where modern day Georgia and southern Russia were.

olyan kepmutato vagy te ember :))
majdnem sajnallak

a szerb magyar gyerek ugyan azt a szart postolja thread-rol threadre.

van olyan hogy okos meme es van olyan hogy lowiq meme. amit ti posztoltok koze semmihez.

na de mind1 huztam. ide se jovok tobbet. csak depresszios autista nyomorok elnek itt.

well, tell her to get someone else i guess, more richer.

denk niet dat uw hondentaal gecompliceerde is, tandpasta.

Romanian ~ youtube.com/watch?v=OlWoVgfvCyY

Attached: Andreea Munteanu.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I blame it on mămăligă consumption.

Well whatever. All theories here are crap.

Nagyon béna lárp. De komolyan bazmeg öld meg magad, oláh cigány.
>hurr durr Szerb zászló
Figyelmen kívül hagyja a zászló, magyar vagyok.

I worked with a rich Romanian girl in New York before she went back to Austria. She always had a thing for me, I should have fucked her but I was dating someone else. She’s a little overweight but I liked her phenotype, pic is her (and her brother)

Attached: 5EB855E5-C0B7-4717-B163-62D39CFE090D.jpg (1080x893, 114K)

Ha meg büszke lennél rám attól meg visszanőne a szűzhártyám?

>szerbiai
Na asszem az IQ-ból nem árulnak a plázába, de nem lövöm le a poént.

great original flag chad

Google “fraier”.

Blijkbaar wel, aangezien je net een fout maakt. Maar wat moet je sowieso met je baggerrussisch? Hoort hier net zomin thuis als Nederlands.

Attached: 1543498593973.png (400x381, 108K)

Chad stole our flag, in 1959.

learn history.

besides, not like Dutch did not have their flag stolen, look at Luxembourg and Croatia.

and to think there's not even a change.org petition to have Chad change their flag.

Attached: iohannis4_01034200.jpg (620x347, 114K)

trollen is mijn hobby.

Luxemburg was once Dutch though. It's said that the Russian flag is based on the Dutch one and the other Slavic flags on the Russian flag. The first part I'm not too sure about, but the other part seems quite believable.

thanks for clearing out about Luxembourg. but Croatia tho....

still somehow, the Dutch-Lux situation mirrors the Romania-Chad situation.

but when will Klaus just tell those dune coons to stop stealing our tricolor?

but if Chad had Dutch colors, you would be as super pissed as i am.

Attached: ECC797FF-16AF-4BFB-8D9B-583CE03D0FB0.jpg (1536x1535, 385K)

just shows we had the colors before the niggers were even discovered by the French.

WE WANT OUR COLORS BACK!

can you make a change.org petition for Chad to change its flag? i thought of it, and spread it all over the Internet, and tell all people to spread it too.

we need the power of activism.

They wanted to change it 10 years ago to this. Apparently 80% of the population wanted it, but it never happened. I guess sometime in the future though.

Attached: Civil_Ensign_of_Luxembourg.svg.png (500x357, 60K)

Well first you give Székely autonómia. Then I will fix your flag. :3

First time I see this.

Romania was a mistake and I've yet to meet a single Romanian who isn't a filthy waste of oxygen

They've been selling souvenirs with that lion for ages now. People are not very pleased with the flag that gets mistaken for the Dutch one all the time.

Aha okay.

Fite me!

Redpill me on romania pol. Im going on a date with a romanian raised in Dublin Ireland tonight. She seems traditional enough like and ive been out of the game for a while.....