What's Jow Forums's opinion on Environmentalism?

What's Jow Forums's opinion on Environmentalism?

Attached: Tree.jpg (654x437, 79K)

Environmentalism is redpill

>Preserved nature
>Hard climate conditions are reasons of migration, meaning africans are going to flood europe more and more if global warming happens
>Blue pilled people swarm cities and places of high industrialization, not rural areas

First tree I ever blew my load to. Thanks op!

Jews hate it. Therefore it's good.

Fundamentally essential to my version of ethnonationalism. I want nothing more than a agrarian all-white state with a monarch-like figure protecting the citizens from the evils of the world and protecting nature from humans

We are told we have to bulldoze the fields here to build homes.

We are told this by the same bunch of bastards who say "Save the rainforest"

Instead of protecting nature from humans, humans must be made to worship and tend to nature. Less like granola chomping environazis and more like LoTR elves, please.

I like it

I support environmentalism
property rights are important. no one should be allowed to pollute other people's property without compensation.
we all want clean air and water as well.
but I don't support eco-communist plots like global warming.

It's a white thing and we have to take it back from liberals.
They're just virtue signallers and won't get anything done to actually save planet Earth and right wingers have other problems on their mind and don't give a fuck about it
But the people I hate the most are the ones who litter, littering is the easiest thing anyone can do to avoid polluting yet these animals keep dropping their trash everywhere like animals, fucking disgusting

Attached: 345628657514257.jpg (446x528, 107K)

It's just like SJWs: attention whoring faggots effectively doing the opposite of what they claim.

calm down, bolsonaro

Absolutely necessary

you cannot possibly be this delusional, can you?

ATWA (an acronym for Air, Trees, Water, Animals and All The Way Alive) stands for the uncompromising ecological mandate propounded by Charles Manson. ATWA names the interrelated life support systems of the Earth.

It's pretty gay

It's a white man's battle

Attached: 1542179989464.jpg (640x855, 443K)

fuckoff.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: neoluddite.png (547x767, 451K)

Attached: Environmental Rape Culture.jpg (637x320, 92K)

People should try to pollute as little as possible.

The Earth has been through worse than plastic and toxic waste. It’ll recover. We won’t though. That’s a good thing because we’re worthless. Tl;dr some faggot blackpill

Too much sex theme'd stuff.

Environmentalism is inherently totalitarian. In order to control the net effect of human activity on the environment, you must monitor, restrict, and control every human activity.

liberals:
>we have to save the environment!
also liberals
>we have to support the entire world population by making room for them in our countries and giving them our resources!
>*cuts down the forest to build apartments for shitskins*

Will I be allowed in the techno-state?

>Hard climate conditions are reasons of migration
No they arent

that said, I support environmentalism. Forests are sacred and should be preserved. Shitskins have no connection to forests native to European landscapes, they just see gibs and Jews see resources and profit to be made. They both need to fuck off.

niggers are inherently destructive

Attached: night-wood.jpg (800x600, 66K)

nature is awesome.
man is bound to nature.

Also liberals
>I'm a gay man in a women's body, and I also identify as a kike shill. Black people good, white man bad, Orange man is literally Hitler, antifa antifa antifa...comrade

Eco-facist. Execute communists and fertilize the fields with their blood.

Attached: dut[1].jpg (950x633, 55K)

I believe in being responsible stewards of the environment. Environmentalism is about something else that I'm not in to.

That's fine, and actually better. Replace Cuckstainity with a radical nature worship. Do you have any texts I could read to create such a belief system? I'm reading "can life prevail" by linkola and is a start

If you don't care about the environment you're worse than a nigger.
That said, "environmentalist" nowadays is just a code word for anti-western.

We could have had limitless clean energy decades ago, but the left decided that nuclear power was the worst devil in the world and opposed it in any possible way, getting us to this situation where power in the first world is ridiculously expensive due to solar and wind incentives while third worlders can keep burning hilarious amounts of coal with zero repercussions.

Some "saving the environment" you did there, faggots.

Wtf is environmentalism?